Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2017, 09:48:02 AM »

Morning NoWorkeeDave and Mr. Fishy.
Morning Sir, where you off to today?
well, eventually to Puerto Rico, but with a mechanical issue and now a medical emergency, we're  now delayed an hour and a half.

« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2017, 09:51:27 AM »

Feel sorry for the warden, she has to come downtown and fool with jury duty today.  What a pain in the ass that is because of the holy nightmare dealing with trying to park.

« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2017, 09:51:33 AM »

Was concerned until I saw the name since we have a "fondling member" here on the banter.

Police arrested a man Saturday in a downtown Austin hotel after they said they found him looking at pornographic photos on a hotel computer and rubbing his crotch, court documents said.

An arrest affidavit said at 5:45 a.m. police arrived at the Hilton Austin Hotel at 500 East 4th St. A security officer alerted them to a man on a courtesy computer who was touching himself.

The man, who police identified as 36-year-old John M. Davis, was arrested and charged with criminal trespass, a Class B misdemeanor, the affidavit said.

Saturday was not the first time Davis has been told to leave the hotel, police said in the affidavit. Police also issued Davis a criminal trespass notice in June 2016 at the Hilton, according to the affidavit.
Oh, a courtesy computer in the lobby. That makes more sense. At first I thought they were so prude in Texas that they didn't allow masturbation in your own hotel room. If that were the case NJDave would have a rap sheet several miles long.
He thinks I'm  not around so he can get away with that.

« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2017, 09:51:40 AM »

Morning NoWorkeeDave and Mr. Fishy.
Morning Sir, where you off to today?
well, eventually to Puerto Rico, but with a mechanical issue and now a medical emergency, we're  now delayed an hour and a half.
So when do we get our history lesson? Sheesh.

« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2017, 09:51:52 AM »

Morning NoWorkeeDave and Mr. Fishy.
Morning Sir, where you off to today?
well, eventually to Puerto Rico, but with a mechanical issue and now a medical emergency, we're  now delayed an hour and a half.
Glad that kind of chit never happens to me.

« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2017, 09:58:08 AM »

Morning NoWorkeeDave and Mr. Fishy.
Morning Sir, where you off to today?
well, eventually to Puerto Rico, but with a mechanical issue and now a medical emergency, we're  now delayed an hour and a half.
So when do we get our history lesson? Sheesh.
And I guess no one was born on this day, either.  Sheesh.

« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2017, 09:58:23 AM »

Morning NoWorkeeDave and Mr. Fishy.
Morning Sir, where you off to today?
well, eventually to Puerto Rico, but with a mechanical issue and now a medical emergency, we're  now delayed an hour and a half.
Glad that kind of chit never happens to me.
Haha, me, too.

« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2017, 10:06:34 AM »

Morning NoWorkeeDave and Mr. Fishy.
Morning Sir, where you off to today?
well, eventually to Puerto Rico, but with a mechanical issue and now a medical emergency, we're  now delayed an hour and a half.
So when do we get our history lesson? Sheesh.
And I guess no one was born on this day, either.  Sheesh.
No one important anyway.

« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2017, 10:28:41 AM »

Birthday lull?

« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2017, 11:25:30 AM »

Air conditioning is not working either, hot as hell in here.   Likely will be a short day for us.
tell them Flip said it's OK for you to go home...
Good morning boys   8)

« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2017, 11:26:56 AM »

Air conditioning is not working either, hot as hell in here.   Likely will be a short day for us.
tell them Flip said it's OK for you to go home...
Good morning boys   8)
Morning Flip,  they got the AC fixed pretty quick this morning so I am stuck here for a while at least.

« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2017, 11:28:39 AM »

Today’s highlight in history

On March 27, 1952, the MGM movie musical “Singin’ in the Rain,” starring Gene Kelly, Donald O’Connor and Debbie Reynolds, had its world premiere at New York’s Radio City Music Hall.

On this date

In 1513, Spanish explorer Juan Ponce de Leon sighted present-day Florida.

In 1884, the first telephone line between Boston and New York was inaugurated.

In 1912, first lady Helen Herron Taft and the wife of Japan’s ambassador to the United States, Viscountess Chinda, planted the first two of 3,000 cherry trees given to the U.S. as a gift by the mayor of Tokyo.

In 1942, during World War II, Congress granted American servicemen free first-class mailing privileges.

In 1957, “Around the World in 80 Days” won the Academy Award for best picture of 1956; Yul Brynner won best actor for “The King and I,” Ingrid Bergman was awarded best actress for “Anastasia” and George Stevens was recognized as best director for “Giant.”

In 1964, Alaska was hit by a magnitude 9.2 earthquake — the strongest on record in North America — and tsunamis that together claimed about 130 lives.

In 1977, in aviation’s worst disaster, 583 people were killed when a KLM Boeing 747, attempting to take off in heavy fog, crashed into a Pan Am 747 on an airport runway on the Canary Island of Tenerife.

« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2017, 11:28:55 AM »

Ten years ago: NFL owners voted 30-2 (with Cincinnati and Arizona dissenting) to make the video replay system a permanent officiating tool.

Five years ago: A JetBlue Airways captain ran through the cabin of a New York-to-Las Vegas flight yelling about religion and terrorists before he was tackled and restrained by passengers. (Clayton Osbon was charged with interference with a flight crew; he was found not guilty by reason of insanity.)

One year ago: Global Catholic Network founder Mother Angelica, 92, died in Hanceville, Ala.

« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2017, 11:29:38 AM »

Born on March 27
1785      Louis XVII, pretender to the throne during the French Revolution.
1809      Georges-Eugene Haussmann, French town planner, designed modern-day Paris.
1813      Nathaniel Currier, lithographer for Currier and Ives.
1845      Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen, German physicist, accidentally discovered X-rays.
1863      Sir Henry Royce, cofounder of the Rolls-Royce automotive company.
1879      Edward Steichen, pioneer of American photography.
1906      Pee Wee Russell, jazz clarinetist.
1910      John Robinson Pierce, the father of communications satellites.
1914      Budd Schulberg, journalist, novelist and screenwriter (What Makes Sammy Run).
1923      Louis Simpson, Pultizer Prize-winning poet.
1924      Sarah Vaughan, jazz singer.

« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2017, 11:30:14 AM »

I've got you covered on daily trivia.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7