CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on December 09, 2016, 12:03:54 AM

Title: 12/9/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on December 09, 2016, 12:03:54 AM
Happy Big Friday!  Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about?  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 12:14:53 AM
Double jam!
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 03:45:14 AM
Motherf&$^#!@ Elf countdown...
Only 15 more nights!
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on December 09, 2016, 04:12:40 AM
Motherf&$^#!@ Elf countdown...
Only 15 more nights!
see if Trump can do anything to eradicate elves from America back to the North Pole where they belong. reverse outsourcing?
🤔
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on December 09, 2016, 04:16:51 AM
good morning guys. happy rainy Friday!
EPC 2nd and coffee here.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 09, 2016, 04:32:37 AM
good morning guys. happy rainy Friday!
EPC 2nd and coffee here.
Morning Dean, you must be feeling better.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 04:32:52 AM
Good morning, Deano. No precipitation here until Sunday, or so they say. But it's cold as heck (below freezing) so it will be the white stuff when it does come.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 04:34:15 AM
Good morning, Dave. Haven't been able to fall back asleep since the elf move. Dangnabbit!

I'd join Dean in an EPC 2nd and some coffee if it were not so cold out.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 09, 2016, 04:34:21 AM
Nipply 33 degrees here this morning.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on December 09, 2016, 04:36:53 AM
50° going down into the high 40's by daylight. may not see 60° today.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 09, 2016, 04:37:37 AM
Good morning, Dave. Haven't been able to fall back asleep since the elf move. Dangnabbit!
Well I woke up at 3:00 thinking about a horrible story yesterday of a girl getting run over by a truck.  They don't usually bother me but that one did.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on December 09, 2016, 04:37:47 AM
good morning guys. happy rainy Friday!
EPC 2nd and coffee here.
Morning Dean, you must be feeling better.
morning Dave. I was. 😕
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 09, 2016, 04:38:46 AM
50° going down into the high 40's by daylight. may not see 60° today.
Only up to 48 here today but mostly sunny.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on December 09, 2016, 04:38:52 AM
Good morning, Deano. No precipitation here until Sunday, or so they say. But it's cold as heck (below freezing) so it will be the white stuff when it does come.
good morning Tony. I miss my hot weather.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on December 09, 2016, 04:40:35 AM
Good morning, Dave. Haven't been able to fall back asleep since the elf move. Dangnabbit!
Well I woke up at 3:00 thinking about a horrible story yesterday of a girl getting run over by a truck.  They don't usually bother me but that one did.
that the one that was walking along the dark road or the one on Facebook Live?
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 09, 2016, 04:43:23 AM
Good morning, Dave. Haven't been able to fall back asleep since the elf move. Dangnabbit!
Well I woke up at 3:00 thinking about a horrible story yesterday of a girl getting run over by a truck.  They don't usually bother me but that one did.
that the one that was walking along the dark road or the one on Facebook Live?
Neither
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 09, 2016, 04:44:08 AM
Damn, page 2 before 4:00 a.m. :o
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 09, 2016, 04:46:10 AM
@ Tony - those Amazon Basins were 5/$31.50
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on December 09, 2016, 04:48:05 AM
exterior painting party at one of the clubhouses may get postponed this afternoon.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 09, 2016, 04:48:42 AM
La Antiguedad by My Father Robustos 5/$27.50 Jamming
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 09, 2016, 04:49:28 AM
exterior painting party at one of the clubhouses may get postponed this afternoon.
You should probably try to get well first.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 04:50:11 AM
Good morning, Dave. Haven't been able to fall back asleep since the elf move. Dangnabbit!
Well I woke up at 3:00 thinking about a horrible story yesterday of a girl getting run over by a truck.  They don't usually bother me but that one did.
We had a pretty horrible story in the news here recently that stuck with me too. Apparently the valve shot off on a radiator in an apartment filling a nursery with stream where two sisters (age 1 and 2) were sleeping. They both burned to death. I can't think of a much worse way to die.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 09, 2016, 04:50:57 AM
Turd Sampler at the FU
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 04:53:45 AM
@ Tony - those Amazon Basins were 5/$31.50
Not a bad price on those. I paid about $6.50 each for 'em. Haven't smoked one yet but Charlie tells me they're great.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 09, 2016, 04:57:53 AM
Good morning, Dave. Haven't been able to fall back asleep since the elf move. Dangnabbit!
Well I woke up at 3:00 thinking about a horrible story yesterday of a girl getting run over by a truck.  They don't usually bother me but that one did.
We had a pretty horrible story in the news here recently that stuck with me too. Apparently the valve shot off on a radiator in an apartment filling a nursery with stream where two sisters (age 1 and 2) were sleeping. They both burned to death. I can't think of a much worse way to die.
That is horrible for sure.

I deal with people getting killed every day and I am seasoned at usually seeing them as just numbers, any other way and I would have long ago lost what little mind I may have.  This one was just bad, part of what bothers me is she did not have the good fortune of death.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 09, 2016, 04:59:39 AM
@ Tony - those Amazon Basins were 5/$31.50
Not a bad price on those. I paid about $6.50 each for 'em. Haven't smoked one yet but Charlie tells me they're great.
Cheaper than I had seen them, I have some of the original ones and wanted a few more.  They will probably repeat today.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 09, 2016, 05:00:33 AM
Time to pour myself a cup of hot Cuban.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on December 09, 2016, 05:01:40 AM
exterior painting party at one of the clubhouses may get postponed this afternoon.
You should probably try to get well first.
agreed, but I'll at least show up.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on December 09, 2016, 05:11:11 AM
I didn't plan on painting. just removing the plastic lattice skirting, fake shutters, and signs on the entrance way.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 05:13:09 AM
Good morning, Dave. Haven't been able to fall back asleep since the elf move. Dangnabbit!
Well I woke up at 3:00 thinking about a horrible story yesterday of a girl getting run over by a truck.  They don't usually bother me but that one did.
We had a pretty horrible story in the news here recently that stuck with me too. Apparently the valve shot off on a radiator in an apartment filling a nursery with stream where two sisters (age 1 and 2) were sleeping. They both burned to death. I can't think of a much worse way to die.
That is horrible for sure.

I deal with people getting killed every day and I am seasoned at usually seeing them as just numbers, any other way and I would have long ago lost what little mind I may have.  This one was just bad, part of what bothers me is she did not have the good fortune of death.
How old?
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 09, 2016, 05:13:46 AM
Time to pour myself a cup of hot Cuban.
Ahhhhh, good stuff!
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 05:16:25 AM
Time to pour myself a cup of hot Cuban.
I need to put this phone down or I'll wake my hot Cuban soon. Plus I should at least try to get another hour or two of sleep.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 09, 2016, 05:22:41 AM
Time to pour myself a cup of hot Cuban.
I need to put this phone down or I'll wake my hot Cuban soon. Plus I should at least try to get another hour or two of sleep.
LMFAO, oh Lordy Mayor you got me with that one.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 09, 2016, 05:41:35 AM
This one is near and dear to me, public corruption at all levels is destroying this country!

December 9 is..............International Anti-Corruption Day

Corruption could be one of the biggest tragedies of mankind for the simple reason that it is ongoing and extremely difficult to combat, forcing the poor into ever more hopeless conditions while the select few in power get ever richer and more powerful. Bribes prevent chosen criminals from ever having to take responsibility for what they’ve done, politicians employ all of their cronies as as soon as the get into office, police officers cooperate with drug dealers, and anyone who dares object is either blackmailed into silence or “mysteriously” disappears. As of 2014, some of the most corrupted countries in the world are Haiti, Iraq, North Korea, Venezuela, Somalia and Afghanistan.

The History of International Anti-Corruption Day

International Anti-corruption Day was launched on October 9th 2003 by the General Assembly of the United Nations as a way of raising awareness of corruption and highlighting the role of the United Nations Convention against Corruption in combating and preventing it. The official reason given by the UN for creating this day is that it was “concerned about the seriousness of problems and threats posed by corruption to the stability and security of societies, undermining the institutions and values of democracy, ethical values and justice and jeopardizing sustainable development and the rule of law”. Since the day was first held, the day’s organisers, the United Nations Development Programme and the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, say intolerance towards corruption has grown. This is evidenced by the increasing number of politicians and chief executives who are being tried and convicted for the crime.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 09, 2016, 05:55:11 AM
TGIF!
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 09, 2016, 05:56:10 AM
Pinar del Rio Habana Sun Grown
10/$25
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 09, 2016, 06:02:06 AM
Time for another cup of java.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on December 09, 2016, 06:07:28 AM
going back to bed for a few hours hoping meds kick in soon.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 06:09:42 AM
Motherf&$^#!@ Elf countdown...
Only 15 more nights!
You made your bed...
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 09, 2016, 06:13:36 AM
going back to bed for a few hours hoping meds kick in soon.
Sleep tight
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 06:14:24 AM
[...]

The Donald has it all under control!  Draining the swamp.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 09, 2016, 06:15:38 AM
[...]

Unfortunately he can't drain congress, state governments or local governments.  But he can drain the most corrupt department of the government- the U.S. State Department, that is where they are flowing all the big miney through.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 06:17:55 AM
Today is Friday, Dec. 9, the 344th day of 2016. There are 22 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On Dec. 9, 1916, actor, author, producer and director Kirk Douglas, known for such movies as "The Bad and the Beautiful," ''Lust for Life," ''Gunfight at the O.K. Corral" and "Spartacus," to name only a few, was born Issur Danielovitch in Amsterdam, New York.

On this date:

In 1854, Alfred, Lord Tennyson's famous poem, "The Charge of the Light Brigade," was published in England.

In 1892, "Widowers' Houses," Bernard Shaw's first play, opened at the Royalty Theater in London.

In 1911, an explosion inside the Cross Mountain coal mine near Briceville, Tennessee, killed 84 workers. (Five were rescued.)

In 1935, the Downtown Athletic Club of New York honored college football player Jay Berwanger of the University of Chicago with the DAC Trophy, which later became known as the Heisman Trophy.

In 1940, British troops opened their first major offensive in North Africa during World War II.

In 1958, the anti-communist John Birch Society was formed in Indianapolis.

In 1962, the Petrified Forest in Arizona was designated a national park.

In 1965, Nikolai V. Podgorny replaced Anastas I. Mikoyan as chairman of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet, a job he would hold for almost 12 years. "A Charlie Brown Christmas," the first animated TV special featuring characters from the "Peanuts" comic strip by Charles M. Schulz, was first broadcast on CBS.

In 1975, President Gerald R. Ford signed a $2.3 billion seasonal loan-authorization that officials of New York City and State said would prevent a city default.

In 1984, the five-day-old hijacking of a Kuwaiti jetliner that claimed the lives of two Americans ended as Iranian security men seized control of the plane, which was parked at Tehran airport.

In 1987, the first Palestinian intefadeh, or uprising, began as riots broke out in Gaza and spread to the West Bank, triggering a strong Israeli response.

In 1992, Britain's Prince Charles and Princess Diana announced their separation. (The couple's divorce became final Aug. 28, 1996.)
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 06:18:33 AM
Ten years ago: Discovery lighted up the sky in the first nighttime space shuttle launch in four years. A fire broke out at a Moscow drug treatment hospital, killing 46 women trapped by barred windows and a locked gate. Ohio State quarterback Troy Smith won the Heisman Trophy. Singer Georgia Gibbs, who'd reached the top of the charts in the 1950s, died in New York City at age 87.

Five years ago: The European Union said 26 of its 27 member countries were open to joining a new treaty tying their finances together to solve the euro crisis; Britain remained opposed. A jury in New Haven, Connecticut, condemned Joshua Komisarjevsky (koh-mih-sahr-JEV'-skee) to death for killing a woman and her two daughters during a night of terror in their suburban Cheshire home. (The other defendant in the case, Steven Hayes, had also been condemned to death.) A fire at a hospital in Kolkata, India, claimed the lives of at least 93 people.

One year ago: Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel apologized for the 2014 police shooting of a black teenager during a special City Council meeting that he called to discuss a police abuse scandal at the center of the biggest crisis of his administration, and promised "complete and total" reform to restore trust in the police. A jury in Albuquerque, New Mexico, convicted a 20-year-old man of beating two homeless men to death with cinder blocks and other items as they slept in a vacant lot. The state of Georgia executed Brian Keith Terrell for murdering 70-year-old John Watson, a friend of his mother's, over forged checks.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 06:19:10 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actor Kirk Douglas is 100. Actor-writer Buck Henry is 86. Actress Dame Judi Dench is 82. Actor Beau Bridges is 75. Football Hall-of-Famer Dick Butkus is 74. Comedian-songwriter Neil Innes is 72. Actor Michael Nouri is 71. Former Sen. Thomas Daschle, D-S.D., is 69. World Golf Hall of Famer Tom Kite is 67. Singer Joan Armatrading is 66. Actor Michael Dorn is 64. Actor John Malkovich is 63. Country singer Sylvia is 60. Singer Donny Osmond is 59. Rock musician Nick Seymour (Crowded House) is 58. Comedian Mario Cantone is 57. Actor David Anthony Higgins is 55. Actor Joe Lando is 55. Actress Felicity Huffman is 54. Crown Princess Masako of Japan is 53. Country musician Jerry Hughes (Yankee Grey) is 51. Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y., is 50. Rock singer-musician Thomas Flowers (Oleander) is 49. Rock musician Brian Bell (Weezer) is 48. Rock singer-musician Jakob Dylan (Wallflowers) is 47. Country musician Brian Hayes (Cole Deggs and the Lonesome) is 47. Actress Allison Smith is 47. Songwriter and former "American Idol" judge Kara DioGuardi (dee-oh-GWAHR'-dee) is 46. Country singer David Kersh is 46. Actress Reiko (RAY'-koh) Aylesworth is 44. Rock musician Tre Cool (Green Day) is 44. Rapper Canibus is 42. Actor Kevin Daniels is 40. Actor/writer/director Mark Duplass is 40. Rock musician Eric Zamora (Save Ferris) is 40. Rock singer Imogen Heap is 39. Actor Jesse Metcalfe is 38. Actor Simon Helberg is 36. Actress Jolene Purdy is 33. Actor Joshua Sasse is 29. Actress Ashleigh Brewer (TV: "The Bold and the Beautiful") is 26. Olympic gold and silver medal gymnast McKayla Maroney is 21.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 06:20:01 AM
Thought for Today: "Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - John Milton, English poet (1608-1674).

Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 09, 2016, 06:20:23 AM
[...]

Of course he can, he said he would!
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 09, 2016, 06:20:41 AM
Morning, ya bunch of chatty Cathys.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 09, 2016, 06:20:58 AM
Happy Birthday Dick Butkus, now he is a man's man!
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 06:21:04 AM
Page four before 6:30 impressive. Thanks ElfInsomniacTony.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 06:21:53 AM
Morning Dave, Dave, Dean and Tony.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 09, 2016, 06:27:01 AM
It’s not just your feeling, 2016 is literally longer than previous years.

According to a new Royal Society study, the Earth’s day has lengthened by 1.8 milliseconds per century since 720 B.C.

The researchers figured it out by comparing eclipse records from ancient Babylon, China and Greece to predictions of when and where those phenomena should have happened if the Earth’s rotation speed had remained constant.

Silver lining time: The Earth would be slowing down even more, but global warming has melted the polar ice caps, subtly changing the Earth’s shape at the poles and speeding up the rotation ever so slightly.

Scientists assure us that there is no reason to panic. Many factors can affect the speed of Earth’s rotation, including powerful winds, earthquakes and volcanic activity.

But we are slowing down, making 2016 likely to be the longest year ever.

Even longer in fact, because timekeepers are adding a “leap second” at 6:59:59 p.m. EST on Dec. 31. So look for the rare time 6:59:60 before the clock goes to its normal 7:00:00.

Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 09, 2016, 06:29:42 AM
Pinar del Rio Habana Sun Grown
10/$25
Check back after lunch for the next offer
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 06:38:19 AM
Mick Jagger (73) became a father for the 8th time yesterday.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 06:41:23 AM
In addition to John Glenn, yesterday saw the passing of Greg Lake (69) of Emerson, Lake and Palmer.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 06:41:48 AM
Back to bed lull I guess.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 06:50:44 AM
Hoping we can end the week on another positive note with the DOW.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 06:55:46 AM
Pinar del Rio Habana Sun Grown
10/$25
Check back after lunch for the next offer
Fooled you!......La Antiguedad up.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: sfish on December 09, 2016, 06:59:19 AM
Good morning Daves
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 07:02:17 AM
Morning Mr. Biebs.  TGIF and all that!
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 07:13:07 AM
Pinar del Rio Habana Sun Grown
10/$25
Check back after lunch for the next offer
Fooled you!......La Antiguedad up.
Already on to Bueso's...that should wake FrostyDave back up.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 07:13:52 AM
Don't complaint too much about the temps this week.  Next week is supposed to be colder.  Polar Vortex time!
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 07:15:04 AM
Motherf&$^#!@ Elf countdown...
Only 15 more nights!
You made your bed...
Didn't we go through this already?
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161209/c00bea6c0745d9cfa91f1cb5a6a02728.jpg)
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 09, 2016, 07:16:38 AM
Pinar del Rio Habana Sun Grown
10/$25
Check back after lunch for the next offer
Fooled you!......La Antiguedad up.
Already on to Bueso's...that should wake FrostyDave back up.
Gimme gimme gimme!
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on December 09, 2016, 07:18:23 AM
Morning Daves, fishy, dean, and ElfMovinMayor.  Dang, quite a crowd this morning.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 09, 2016, 07:19:46 AM
Morning Daves, fishy, dean, and ElfMovinMayor.  Dang, quite a crowd this morning.
Morning, Mark. Been awhile since we've had to catch up on the banter at 7 in the morning.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 07:25:41 AM
In addition to John Glenn, yesterday saw the passing of Greg Lake (69) of Emerson, Lake and Palmer.
Does that man there are no surviving members?
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 09, 2016, 07:26:52 AM
In addition to John Glenn, yesterday saw the passing of Greg Lake (69) of Emerson, Lake and Palmer.
Does that man there are no surviving members?
Palmer is still alive.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 07:29:14 AM
In addition to John Glenn, yesterday saw the passing of Greg Lake (69) of Emerson, Lake and Palmer.
Does that man there are no surviving members?
Palmer is still alive.
Yeah. Had to quickly go look that up. I thought he had died years ago which is why they'd replaced him with Cozy Powell. Thank God for Wikipedia.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 07:31:43 AM
In addition to John Glenn, yesterday saw the passing of Greg Lake (69) of Emerson, Lake and Palmer.
Does that man there are no surviving members?
Of the Mercury 7 or ELP?
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 07:33:34 AM
In addition to John Glenn, yesterday saw the passing of Greg Lake (69) of Emerson, Lake and Palmer.
Does that man there are no surviving members?
Of the Mercury 7 or ELP?
This time, you're too late.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 07:37:05 AM
In addition to John Glenn, yesterday saw the passing of Greg Lake (69) of Emerson, Lake and Palmer.
Does that man there are no surviving members?
Of the Mercury 7 or ELP?
This time, you're too late.
No I'm not....who answered that question?    :P
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 09, 2016, 07:44:57 AM
G'Morning, DoubleJammers... whoa, sounds like a skin flick. Bow-chic-a-bow-wow.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on December 09, 2016, 07:45:48 AM
Morning Daves, fishy, dean, and ElfMovinMayor.  Dang, quite a crowd this morning.
Morning, Mark. Been awhile since we've had to catch up on the banter at 7 in the morning.
Indeed.  Five pages and not even 7 am CST.  It's like The View here today.  Just surmising, check with Tony to know for sure.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on December 09, 2016, 07:46:26 AM
G'Morning, DoubleJammers... whoa, sounds like a skin flick. Bow-chic-a-bow-wow.
And yet another PW clocks in.  Morning, BS.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 09, 2016, 07:53:08 AM
Morning Daves, fishy, dean, and ElfMovinMayor.  Dang, quite a crowd this morning.
Morning, Mark. Been awhile since we've had to catch up on the banter at 7 in the morning.
Indeed.  Five pages and not even 7 am CST.  It's like The View here today.  Just surmising, check with Tony to know for sure.

Guess the cold weather is getting everyone huddled around the coffee pot... morning, Mark
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on December 09, 2016, 07:57:04 AM
Morning Daves, fishy, dean, and ElfMovinMayor.  Dang, quite a crowd this morning.
Morning, Mark. Been awhile since we've had to catch up on the banter at 7 in the morning.
Indeed.  Five pages and not even 7 am CST.  It's like The View here today.  Just surmising, check with Tony to know for sure.
Guess the cold weather is getting everyone huddled around the coffee pot... morning, Mark
Just cracked the freezing mark overnight here.  And the wind quit, so should be a nice day for our company Christmas cookout today.  On the menu: venison, hog, marinated chicken breast, various bacon-wrapped delicacies, lots of homemade sides, and two pies.  Oof!
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: sfish on December 09, 2016, 08:01:39 AM
Morning Daves, fishy, dean, and ElfMovinMayor.  Dang, quite a crowd this morning.
Morning, Mark. Been awhile since we've had to catch up on the banter at 7 in the morning.
Indeed.  Five pages and not even 7 am CST.  It's like The View here today.  Just surmising, check with Tony to know for sure.
Just wait until Raz shows up and starts talking firearms
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 09, 2016, 08:02:13 AM
Morning Daves, fishy, dean, and ElfMovinMayor.  Dang, quite a crowd this morning.
Morning, Mark. Been awhile since we've had to catch up on the banter at 7 in the morning.
Indeed.  Five pages and not even 7 am CST.  It's like The View here today.  Just surmising, check with Tony to know for sure.
Guess the cold weather is getting everyone huddled around the coffee pot... morning, Mark
Just cracked the freezing mark overnight here.  And the wind quit, so should be a nice day for our company Christmas cookout today.  On the menu: venison, hog, marinated chicken breast, various bacon-wrapped delicacies, lots of homemade sides, and two pies.  Oof!

You had me at Bacon...  :D  It all sounds quite good. Our company feast will be next Friday. They will probably cater from the "home-cookin" place down the street.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 08:03:13 AM
Morning Daves, fishy, dean, and ElfMovinMayor.  Dang, quite a crowd this morning.
Morning, Mark. Been awhile since we've had to catch up on the banter at 7 in the morning.
Indeed.  Five pages and not even 7 am CST.  It's like The View here today.  Just surmising, check with Tony to know for sure.
Guess the cold weather is getting everyone huddled around the coffee pot... morning, Mark
Just cracked the freezing mark overnight here.  And the wind quit, so should be a nice day for our company Christmas cookout today.  On the menu: venison, hog, marinated chicken breast, various bacon-wrapped delicacies, lots of homemade sides, and two pies.  Oof!
My hat's off to the HR department for putting that together, gonna be serving adult beverages?
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 08:03:34 AM
Morning Steve.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 09, 2016, 08:03:36 AM
Morning Daves, fishy, dean, and ElfMovinMayor.  Dang, quite a crowd this morning.
Morning, Mark. Been awhile since we've had to catch up on the banter at 7 in the morning.
Indeed.  Five pages and not even 7 am CST.  It's like The View here today.  Just surmising, check with Tony to know for sure.
Just wait until Raz shows up and starts talking firearms

Appears it was an in-depth chili discussion last night...
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 08:04:01 AM
In addition to John Glenn, yesterday saw the passing of Greg Lake (69) of Emerson, Lake and Palmer.
Does that man there are no surviving members?
Of the Mercury 7 or ELP?
This time, you're too late.
No I'm not....who answered that question?
I see your point.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 08:04:54 AM
Morning Daves, fishy, dean, and ElfMovinMayor.  Dang, quite a crowd this morning.
Morning, Mark. Been awhile since we've had to catch up on the banter at 7 in the morning.
Indeed.  Five pages and not even 7 am CST.  It's like The View here today.  Just surmising, check with Tony to know for sure.
Guess the cold weather is getting everyone huddled around the coffee pot... morning, Mark
Just cracked the freezing mark overnight here.  And the wind quit, so should be a nice day for our company Christmas cookout today.  On the menu: venison, hog, marinated chicken breast, various bacon-wrapped delicacies, lots of homemade sides, and two pies.  Oof!

You had me at Bacon...  :D  It all sounds quite good. Our company feast will be next Friday. They will probably cater from the "home-cookin" place down the street.
Our company Christmas party is......not.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 08:05:18 AM
Morning Daves, fishy, dean, and ElfMovinMayor.  Dang, quite a crowd this morning.
Morning, Mark. Been awhile since we've had to catch up on the banter at 7 in the morning.
Indeed.  Five pages and not even 7 am CST.  It's like The View here today.  Just surmising, check with Tony to know for sure.
I'm a lot of things but not a watcher of that crap.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on December 09, 2016, 08:10:59 AM
Morning Daves, fishy, dean, and ElfMovinMayor.  Dang, quite a crowd this morning.
Morning, Mark. Been awhile since we've had to catch up on the banter at 7 in the morning.
Indeed.  Five pages and not even 7 am CST.  It's like The View here today.  Just surmising, check with Tony to know for sure.
Guess the cold weather is getting everyone huddled around the coffee pot... morning, Mark
Just cracked the freezing mark overnight here.  And the wind quit, so should be a nice day for our company Christmas cookout today.  On the menu: venison, hog, marinated chicken breast, various bacon-wrapped delicacies, lots of homemade sides, and two pies.  Oof!
My hat's off to the HR department for putting that together, gonna be serving adult beverages?
No, we did that one year, it got out-of-hand.  People + free booze = sheesh.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 08:11:12 AM
Morning Daves, fishy, dean, and ElfMovinMayor.  Dang, quite a crowd this morning.
Morning, Mark. Been awhile since we've had to catch up on the banter at 7 in the morning.
Indeed.  Five pages and not even 7 am CST.  It's like The View here today.  Just surmising, check with Tony to know for sure.
Guess the cold weather is getting everyone huddled around the coffee pot... morning, Mark
Just cracked the freezing mark overnight here.  And the wind quit, so should be a nice day for our company Christmas cookout today.  On the menu: venison, hog, marinated chicken breast, various bacon-wrapped delicacies, lots of homemade sides, and two pies.  Oof!

You had me at Bacon...  :D  It all sounds quite good. Our company feast will be next Friday. They will probably cater from the "home-cookin" place down the street.
Our company Christmas party is......not.
I'll consider our herf next week as the company holiday party. I hope I don't drink too much and get handsy this year.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on December 09, 2016, 08:13:55 AM
Morning Daves, fishy, dean, and ElfMovinMayor.  Dang, quite a crowd this morning.
Morning, Mark. Been awhile since we've had to catch up on the banter at 7 in the morning.
Indeed.  Five pages and not even 7 am CST.  It's like The View here today.  Just surmising, check with Tony to know for sure.
Guess the cold weather is getting everyone huddled around the coffee pot... morning, Mark
Just cracked the freezing mark overnight here.  And the wind quit, so should be a nice day for our company Christmas cookout today.  On the menu: venison, hog, marinated chicken breast, various bacon-wrapped delicacies, lots of homemade sides, and two pies.  Oof!
You had me at Bacon...  :D  It all sounds quite good. Our company feast will be next Friday. They will probably cater from the "home-cookin" place down the street.
We've traditionally gone the catering route but bought a big-ass charbroil grill and decided to do pot-luck this year.  Plus the hunters in the group had a good start to the season and wanted to share the bounty.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 09, 2016, 08:14:06 AM
[...]

"Thar she blows!"
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on December 09, 2016, 08:15:26 AM
Morning Daves, fishy, dean, and ElfMovinMayor.  Dang, quite a crowd this morning.
Morning, Mark. Been awhile since we've had to catch up on the banter at 7 in the morning.
Indeed.  Five pages and not even 7 am CST.  It's like The View here today.  Just surmising, check with Tony to know for sure.
I'm a lot of things but not a watcher of that crap.
Just figured being home all day you'd have dropped in on the ladies a few times.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 09, 2016, 08:20:44 AM
Morning Daves, fishy, dean, and ElfMovinMayor.  Dang, quite a crowd this morning.
Morning, Mark. Been awhile since we've had to catch up on the banter at 7 in the morning.
Indeed.  Five pages and not even 7 am CST.  It's like The View here today.  Just surmising, check with Tony to know for sure.
Guess the cold weather is getting everyone huddled around the coffee pot... morning, Mark
Just cracked the freezing mark overnight here.  And the wind quit, so should be a nice day for our company Christmas cookout today.  On the menu: venison, hog, marinated chicken breast, various bacon-wrapped delicacies, lots of homemade sides, and two pies.  Oof!
Sounds pretty damn delicious.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 08:27:25 AM
Morning Daves, fishy, dean, and ElfMovinMayor.  Dang, quite a crowd this morning.
Morning, Mark. Been awhile since we've had to catch up on the banter at 7 in the morning.
Indeed.  Five pages and not even 7 am CST.  It's like The View here today.  Just surmising, check with Tony to know for sure.
Guess the cold weather is getting everyone huddled around the coffee pot... morning, Mark
Just cracked the freezing mark overnight here.  And the wind quit, so should be a nice day for our company Christmas cookout today.  On the menu: venison, hog, marinated chicken breast, various bacon-wrapped delicacies, lots of homemade sides, and two pies.  Oof!
Sounds pretty damn delicious.
Yeah, what time should we show up? Oh, and can we smoke cigars?
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 09, 2016, 08:27:58 AM
Morning Daves, fishy, dean, and ElfMovinMayor.  Dang, quite a crowd this morning.
Morning, Mark. Been awhile since we've had to catch up on the banter at 7 in the morning.
Indeed.  Five pages and not even 7 am CST.  It's like The View here today.  Just surmising, check with Tony to know for sure.
Guess the cold weather is getting everyone huddled around the coffee pot... morning, Mark
Just cracked the freezing mark overnight here.  And the wind quit, so should be a nice day for our company Christmas cookout today.  On the menu: venison, hog, marinated chicken breast, various bacon-wrapped delicacies, lots of homemade sides, and two pies.  Oof!
Sounds pretty damn delicious.

...you can join in with a bag of bbq chips and an ice cold, diet mt. dew... Morning, Dave-o
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: sfish on December 09, 2016, 08:28:57 AM
[...]

Is that the white whale I see?
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 08:30:18 AM
Just got the email, I'm so excited... 2nd season of Fuller House is now available on Netflix.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: sfish on December 09, 2016, 08:30:57 AM
Morning Daves, fishy, dean, and ElfMovinMayor.  Dang, quite a crowd this morning.
Morning, Mark. Been awhile since we've had to catch up on the banter at 7 in the morning.
Indeed.  Five pages and not even 7 am CST.  It's like The View here today.  Just surmising, check with Tony to know for sure.
Guess the cold weather is getting everyone huddled around the coffee pot... morning, Mark
Just cracked the freezing mark overnight here.  And the wind quit, so should be a nice day for our company Christmas cookout today.  On the menu: venison, hog, marinated chicken breast, various bacon-wrapped delicacies, lots of homemade sides, and two pies.  Oof!
Sounds pretty damn delicious.
Yeah, what time should we show up? Oh, and can we smoke cigars?
If it were Tuesday, I'd say that he already has you accounted for, he said he was serving a hog. However it's Friday so I won't go there
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 08:31:04 AM
[...]

Not yet.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 08:33:54 AM
[...]
Ouch.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 09, 2016, 08:40:07 AM
Morning Daves, fishy, dean, and ElfMovinMayor.  Dang, quite a crowd this morning.
Morning, Mark. Been awhile since we've had to catch up on the banter at 7 in the morning.
Indeed.  Five pages and not even 7 am CST.  It's like The View here today.  Just surmising, check with Tony to know for sure.
Guess the cold weather is getting everyone huddled around the coffee pot... morning, Mark
Just cracked the freezing mark overnight here.  And the wind quit, so should be a nice day for our company Christmas cookout today.  On the menu: venison, hog, marinated chicken breast, various bacon-wrapped delicacies, lots of homemade sides, and two pies.  Oof!
Sounds pretty damn delicious.

...you can join in with a bag of bbq chips and an ice cold, diet mt. dew... Morning, Dave-o
Now it sounds like a party!
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on December 09, 2016, 08:45:12 AM
Morning Daves, fishy, dean, and ElfMovinMayor.  Dang, quite a crowd this morning.
Morning, Mark. Been awhile since we've had to catch up on the banter at 7 in the morning.
Indeed.  Five pages and not even 7 am CST.  It's like The View here today.  Just surmising, check with Tony to know for sure.
Guess the cold weather is getting everyone huddled around the coffee pot... morning, Mark
Just cracked the freezing mark overnight here.  And the wind quit, so should be a nice day for our company Christmas cookout today.  On the menu: venison, hog, marinated chicken breast, various bacon-wrapped delicacies, lots of homemade sides, and two pies.  Oof!
Sounds pretty damn delicious.
Yeah, what time should we show up? Oh, and can we smoke cigars?
Yes and yes.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 08:52:18 AM
Morning Daves, fishy, dean, and ElfMovinMayor.  Dang, quite a crowd this morning.
Morning, Mark. Been awhile since we've had to catch up on the banter at 7 in the morning.
Indeed.  Five pages and not even 7 am CST.  It's like The View here today.  Just surmising, check with Tony to know for sure.
Guess the cold weather is getting everyone huddled around the coffee pot... morning, Mark
Just cracked the freezing mark overnight here.  And the wind quit, so should be a nice day for our company Christmas cookout today.  On the menu: venison, hog, marinated chicken breast, various bacon-wrapped delicacies, lots of homemade sides, and two pies.  Oof!
Sounds pretty damn delicious.
Yeah, what time should we show up? Oh, and can we smoke cigars?
Yes and yes.
Wonder how the wife would react to me purchasing a last minute airline ticket and going away for the weekend with my freshly paid severance???
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 08:52:55 AM
Morning Daves, fishy, dean, and ElfMovinMayor.  Dang, quite a crowd this morning.
Morning, Mark. Been awhile since we've had to catch up on the banter at 7 in the morning.
Indeed.  Five pages and not even 7 am CST.  It's like The View here today.  Just surmising, check with Tony to know for sure.
I'm a lot of things but not a watcher of that crap.
Yea, I'll stick up for my friend Tony.  His balls may be in custody, but that doesn't mean he has switched from testosterone to estrogen.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 08:56:05 AM
[...]
Just leave the credit card.  She'll be fine.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 09, 2016, 08:57:44 AM
[...]
Only one way to find out. Well, two, but the second would require talking to her.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 08:57:51 AM
EPC New Wave's up.  Haven't seen them on a jam in a while.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 09, 2016, 09:01:00 AM
And Gurks/sharp object day at the Page.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 09:20:16 AM
[...]
Not gonna do that. #shiversdownmyspine
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 09:23:18 AM
EPC New Wave's up.  Haven't seen them on a jam in a while.
Actually picked them up during a jam last week. I had $10 gift card to use and picked up 10/$19.99.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 09, 2016, 09:31:10 AM
EPC New Wave's up.  Haven't seen them on a jam in a while.
Actually picked them up during a jam last week. I had $10 gift card to use and picked up 10/$19.99.

EPC firsts for the price of seconds... wait, you bought cigars!?!  ;D
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 09:33:05 AM
EPC New Wave's up.  Haven't seen them on a jam in a while.
Actually picked them up during a jam last week. I had $10 gift card to use and picked up 10/$19.99.

EPC firsts for the price of seconds... wait, you bought cigars!?!  ;D
I purchase many, wise ass. It's the smoking of said cigars that I hardly do.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 09, 2016, 09:33:46 AM
And Gurks/sharp object day at the Page.

Nothing says Happy Holidays quite like a tactical tomahawk!
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 09, 2016, 09:36:21 AM
EPC New Wave's up.  Haven't seen them on a jam in a while.
Actually picked them up during a jam last week. I had $10 gift card to use and picked up 10/$19.99.

EPC firsts for the price of seconds... wait, you bought cigars!?!  ;D
I purchase many, wise ass. It's the smoking of said cigars that I hardly do.

 :P
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: razgueado on December 09, 2016, 09:55:01 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 09, 2016, 09:59:11 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Howdy, Bret
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: razgueado on December 09, 2016, 10:03:59 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Howdy, Bret
Hiya, Steve.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 10:05:21 AM
And Gurks/sharp object day at the Page.
Why do those two always seem to go together....?
Maybe after the Gurkha, you feel the need to use that sharp object... :o
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 09, 2016, 10:05:52 AM
And Gurks/sharp object day at the Page.
Why do those two always seem to go together....?
Maybe after the Gurkha, you feel the need to use that sharp object... :o
And I DID catch the knife from the Gurkha booth. Hmmm....
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 10:06:30 AM
Morning Mr. Raz.  Get your dose of some white stuff?
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 10:06:50 AM
And Gurks/sharp object day at the Page.
Why do those two always seem to go together....?
Maybe after the Gurkha, you feel the need to use that sharp object... :o
And I DID catch the knife from the Gurkha booth. Hmmm....
exactly!
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 10:09:13 AM
Morning Daves, fishy, dean, and ElfMovinMayor.  Dang, quite a crowd this morning.
Morning, Mark. Been awhile since we've had to catch up on the banter at 7 in the morning.
Indeed.  Five pages and not even 7 am CST.  It's like The View here today.  Just surmising, check with Tony to know for sure.
I'm a lot of things but not a watcher of that crap.
Yea, I'll stick up for my friend Tony.  His balls may be in custody, but that doesn't mean he has switched from testosterone to estrogen.
Thank you, by the way.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 09, 2016, 10:10:00 AM
NFL to move a 4th game to London... I'm sure season ticket holders love this idea.  ::)

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000753913/article/nfl-expands-london-series-to-four-games-in-2017
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 09, 2016, 10:15:17 AM
NFL to move a 4th game to London... I'm sure season ticket holders love this idea.  ::)

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000753913/article/nfl-expands-london-series-to-four-games-in-2017
Makes sense, if ratings are down here and up there. Maybe they'd be interested in the Browns full time? ;)
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 10:15:26 AM
NFL to move a 4th game to London... I'm sure season ticket holders love this idea.  ::)

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000753913/article/nfl-expands-london-series-to-four-games-in-2017
So the games are not mediocre and boring enough for us, we need to share the misery?
They tried a European league and European audience before, it didn't work, give it up.
One college game and one pro game as a novelty is fine.  Don't expect to expand your market share.  Especially when you have something like a Cleveland vs. Jets matchup..... :-\  (Tony...I need a head banging emoji here)
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 10:15:57 AM
NFL to move a 4th game to London... I'm sure season ticket holders love this idea.  ::)

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000753913/article/nfl-expands-london-series-to-four-games-in-2017
Makes sense, if ratings are down here and up there. Maybe they'd be interested in the Browns full time? ;)
When was the last time you saw the Browns full time?
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on December 09, 2016, 10:17:22 AM
[...]

Well maybe, i can't make it then...., nope not going to Somerville, Oh wait he has little fish to bother , OK maybe.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 09, 2016, 10:19:46 AM
NFL to move a 4th game to London... I'm sure season ticket holders love this idea.  ::)

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000753913/article/nfl-expands-london-series-to-four-games-in-2017
Makes sense, if ratings are down here and up there. Maybe they'd be interested in the Browns full time? ;)
When was the last time you saw the Browns full time?
They're always full time, but they're like union workers - they only work for 10 minutes at a time, then they take breaks.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 10:25:00 AM
NFL to move a 4th game to London... I'm sure season ticket holders love this idea.  ::)

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000753913/article/nfl-expands-london-series-to-four-games-in-2017
Makes sense, if ratings are down here and up there. Maybe they'd be interested in the Browns full time? ;)
Bad idea, we're trying to make the NFL attractive. In exchange, the Brits will be playing their first 8 cricket matches in the U.S.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 09, 2016, 10:25:21 AM
NFL to move a 4th game to London... I'm sure season ticket holders love this idea.  ::)

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000753913/article/nfl-expands-london-series-to-four-games-in-2017
So the games are not mediocre and boring enough for us, we need to share the misery?
They tried a European league and European audience before, it didn't work, give it up.
One college game and one pro game as a novelty is fine.  Don't expect to expand your market share.  Especially when you have something like a Cleveland vs. Jets matchup..... :-\  (Tony...I need a head banging emoji here)

Oh, It's a total money grab. Season ticket holders still have to pay for that as a "home" game, and then they get to profit for the full house over there.

And I agree, they are really watering down the product already with Sunday and Thursday Night. Monday Night used to be the novelty... and they had good ratings even for ho-hum matchups.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 09, 2016, 10:25:43 AM
NFL to move a 4th game to London... I'm sure season ticket holders love this idea.  ::)

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000753913/article/nfl-expands-london-series-to-four-games-in-2017
Makes sense, if ratings are down here and up there. Maybe they'd be interested in the Browns full time? ;)
Bad idea, we're trying to make the NFL attractive. In exchange, the Brits will be playing their first 8 cricket matches in the U.S.
If we were trying to make it attractive, we wouldn't keep sending the Jaguars over there.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 09, 2016, 10:26:21 AM
NFL to move a 4th game to London... I'm sure season ticket holders love this idea.  ::)

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000753913/article/nfl-expands-london-series-to-four-games-in-2017
Makes sense, if ratings are down here and up there. Maybe they'd be interested in the Browns full time? ;)
When was the last time you saw the Browns full time?
They're always full time, but they're like union workers - they only work for 10 minutes at a time, then they take breaks.

Hahaha...
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 09, 2016, 10:27:27 AM
NFL to move a 4th game to London... I'm sure season ticket holders love this idea.  ::)

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000753913/article/nfl-expands-london-series-to-four-games-in-2017
So the games are not mediocre and boring enough for us, we need to share the misery?
They tried a European league and European audience before, it didn't work, give it up.
One college game and one pro game as a novelty is fine.  Don't expect to expand your market share.  Especially when you have something like a Cleveland vs. Jets matchup..... :-\  (Tony...I need a head banging emoji here)

Oh, It's a total money grab. Season ticket holders still have to pay for that as a "home" game, and then they get to profit for the full hose over there.

And I agree, they are really watering down the product already with Sunday and Thursday Night. Monday Night used to be the novelty... and they had good ratings even for ho-hum matchups.
Do they really still make season ticket holders pay for 8 games? Who the fuck would agree to that?

I almost never remember that there's a game on Thursday. There's always so terrible, because the teams are still recovering from playing 4 days earlier. It's ridiculous.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 10:27:50 AM
[...]

Ya just gotta keep the booze away from me. Good morning, Flip.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 09, 2016, 10:29:20 AM
[...]

Howdy, Flip... Did you spend your CI $20 for the lodge?
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 09, 2016, 10:32:26 AM
NFL to move a 4th game to London... I'm sure season ticket holders love this idea.  ::)

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000753913/article/nfl-expands-london-series-to-four-games-in-2017
So the games are not mediocre and boring enough for us, we need to share the misery?
They tried a European league and European audience before, it didn't work, give it up.
One college game and one pro game as a novelty is fine.  Don't expect to expand your market share.  Especially when you have something like a Cleveland vs. Jets matchup..... :-\  (Tony...I need a head banging emoji here)

(http://www.englishexercises.org/makeagame/my_documents/my_pictures/2012/jul/89F_bash-head.gif)
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: razgueado on December 09, 2016, 10:33:05 AM
NFL to move a 4th game to London... I'm sure season ticket holders love this idea.  ::)

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000753913/article/nfl-expands-london-series-to-four-games-in-2017
Makes sense, if ratings are down here and up there. Maybe they'd be interested in the Browns full time? ;)
Bad idea, we're trying to make the NFL attractive. In exchange, the Brits will be playing their first 8 cricket matches in the U.S.
Talk about a bad trade deal that Trump needs to renegotiate.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 10:33:09 AM
NFL to move a 4th game to London... I'm sure season ticket holders love this idea.  ::)

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000753913/article/nfl-expands-london-series-to-four-games-in-2017
So the games are not mediocre and boring enough for us, we need to share the misery?
They tried a European league and European audience before, it didn't work, give it up.
One college game and one pro game as a novelty is fine.  Don't expect to expand your market share.  Especially when you have something like a Cleveland vs. Jets matchup..... :-  (Tony...I need a head banging emoji here)
Working on it...
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on December 09, 2016, 10:34:18 AM
[...]

not yet, didn't see anything worth it yet...  almost bought some beef jerky!  8)
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 09, 2016, 10:40:04 AM
NFL to move a 4th game to London... I'm sure season ticket holders love this idea.  ::)

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000753913/article/nfl-expands-london-series-to-four-games-in-2017
Makes sense, if ratings are down here and up there. Maybe they'd be interested in the Browns full time? ;)
Bad idea, we're trying to make the NFL attractive. In exchange, the Brits will be playing their first 8 cricket matches in the U.S.
Talk about a bad trade deal that Trump needs to renegotiate.
Make American football great again!
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on December 09, 2016, 10:42:38 AM
be back in a bit, going downstairs to take my meds, and have some breakfast...
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 10:58:55 AM
Late morning meds lull?
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 09, 2016, 11:07:47 AM
Late morning meds lull?
Flip threw us all off by having breakfast at 11 am.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 09, 2016, 11:13:59 AM
Late morning meds lull?
Flip threw us all off by having breakfast at 11 am.

Exactly. We're programmed for his exotic lunch items.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 09, 2016, 11:24:18 AM
DOW +59.89 19,674.70
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on December 09, 2016, 11:26:20 AM
Late morning meds lull?
Flip threw us all off by having breakfast at 11 am.
And then didn't tell us what he was having for breakfast.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on December 09, 2016, 11:31:37 AM
paint party cancelled due to weather. shit.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on December 09, 2016, 11:35:22 AM
And Gurks/sharp object day at the Page.
Why do those two always seem to go together....?
Maybe after the Gurkha, you feel the need to use that sharp object... :o
And I DID catch the knife from the Gurkha booth. Hmmm....
And proceeded to cut yourself with said knife.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 09, 2016, 11:37:01 AM
Late morning meds lull?
Flip threw us all off by having breakfast at 11 am.
And then didn't tell us what he was having for breakfast.  Sheesh.
Still not feeling too great myself, so I went downstairs and got a bowl of turkey chili.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 09, 2016, 11:37:21 AM
And Gurks/sharp object day at the Page.
Why do those two always seem to go together....?
Maybe after the Gurkha, you feel the need to use that sharp object... :o
And I DID catch the knife from the Gurkha booth. Hmmm....
And proceeded to cut yourself with said knife.
Good times. At least we could see how sharp it was.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 11:38:04 AM
paint party cancelled due to weather. shit.
And why is that a problem for you? You should be relieved. Now you can focus on getting rid of your cold.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 11:42:27 AM
[...]

Exactly...what amazes me is that they are still confused as to why ratings are down.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 11:43:42 AM
[...]

Where's the fun it that?
Trust me Tony......he said..... ;)
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 11:44:36 AM
Late morning meds lull?
Flip threw us all off by having breakfast at 11 am.
Well, if McDonalds can do it....
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 11:45:40 AM
Late morning meds lull?
Flip threw us all off by having breakfast at 11 am.
And then didn't tell us what he was having for breakfast.  Sheesh.
Still not feeling too great myself, so I went downstairs and got a bowl of turkey chili.
From TexDave?
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 09, 2016, 11:51:05 AM
Late morning meds lull?
Flip threw us all off by having breakfast at 11 am.
And then didn't tell us what he was having for breakfast.  Sheesh.
Still not feeling too great myself, so I went downstairs and got a bowl of turkey chili.
From TexDave?
I'm pretty sure he would never put commie turkey in chili, amiright?
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 09, 2016, 11:52:02 AM
[...]

They should watch one of their games sometime. If it's actually competitive, then you can be sure the refs will mess something up at the end.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on December 09, 2016, 11:54:17 AM
And Gurks/sharp object day at the Page.
Why do those two always seem to go together....?
Maybe after the Gurkha, you feel the need to use that sharp object... :o
And I DID catch the knife from the Gurkha booth. Hmmm....
And proceeded to cut yourself with said knife.
Good times. At least we could see how sharp it was.
Cigarfest be fun.  Just need to find me another road trip BOTL.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 09, 2016, 11:54:20 AM
Late morning meds lull?
Flip threw us all off by having breakfast at 11 am.
And then didn't tell us what he was having for breakfast.  Sheesh.
Still not feeling too great myself, so I went downstairs and got a bowl of turkey chili.
From TexDave?
I'm pretty sure he would never put commie turkey in chili, amiright?

Not sure about the chili, but I think he did send this...

(https://media.giphy.com/media/rTerf6T9LfYkw/giphy.gif)

lol
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on December 09, 2016, 11:59:20 AM
Late morning meds lull?
Flip threw us all off by having breakfast at 11 am.
And then didn't tell us what he was having for breakfast.  Sheesh.
Still not feeling too great myself, so I went downstairs and got a bowl of turkey chili.
From TexDave?
I'm pretty sure he would never put commie turkey in chili, amiright?

Not sure about the chili, but I think he did send this...

(https://media.giphy.com/media/rTerf6T9LfYkw/giphy.gif)

lol
Wanna see my one eyed trouser mouse?
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 09, 2016, 12:00:47 PM
no
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 12:07:45 PM
Late morning meds lull?
Flip threw us all off by having breakfast at 11 am.
And then didn't tell us what he was having for breakfast.  Sheesh.
Still not feeling too great myself, so I went downstairs and got a bowl of turkey chili.
From TexDave?
I'm pretty sure he would never put commie turkey in chili, amiright?
You must be getting to him.  That's what he did last night.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 12:08:35 PM
5 Diesel's and a melamine ashtray up.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 09, 2016, 12:12:13 PM
5pk Brick House toros $17.95 w/free shipping at CigarPlace. Add code 10reddit for additional 10%off... boom $16.15

Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 09, 2016, 12:13:38 PM
5 Diesel's and a melamine ashtray up.

Haven't you bought that deal before?
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 09, 2016, 12:15:12 PM
Late morning meds lull?
Flip threw us all off by having breakfast at 11 am.
And then didn't tell us what he was having for breakfast.  Sheesh.
Still not feeling too great myself, so I went downstairs and got a bowl of turkey chili.
From TexDave?
I'm pretty sure he would never put commie turkey in chili, amiright?
You must be getting to him.  That's what he did last night.
Great McCarthy's ghost! Did he put beans in it? This had beans, which I'm not fond of, and make it not real chili, but beggars can't be choosers.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 09, 2016, 12:15:36 PM
5 Diesel's and a melamine ashtray up.
Where's Shaun when you need him?
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on December 09, 2016, 12:20:44 PM
Late morning meds lull?
Flip threw us all off by having breakfast at 11 am.
And then didn't tell us what he was having for breakfast.  Sheesh.
I cut a kaiser roll in half, toasted it, then topped it with Extra Sharp Cheddar(white) and
some American cheese (yellow), put it in the microwave for 90 seconds to melt the cheese, had some
red seedless grapes and some diet Dr. Pepper.  may hit a Peruvian restaurant with the daughter, on the way home
from picking her up at college. maybe time for some cerviche!
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on December 09, 2016, 12:22:45 PM
Late morning meds lull?
Flip threw us all off by having breakfast at 11 am.
And then didn't tell us what he was having for breakfast.  Sheesh.
Still not feeling too great myself, so I went downstairs and got a bowl of turkey chili.
From TexDave?
I'm pretty sure he would never put commie turkey in chili, amiright?
no, you are not, and after doing that he adds beef broth to the chili to fool himself.  All these horrors came out after you had left for the day, yesterday!  ::)
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on December 09, 2016, 12:25:16 PM
5pk Brick House toros $17.95 w/free shipping at CigarPlace. Add code 10reddit for additional 10%off... boom $16.15
got it in my cart, with 2 packs of jerky.
now I gotta find my $20.00 coupon code
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 12:25:44 PM
Late morning meds lull?
Flip threw us all off by having breakfast at 11 am.
And then didn't tell us what he was having for breakfast.  Sheesh.
Still not feeling too great myself, so I went downstairs and got a bowl of turkey chili.
From TexDave?
I'm pretty sure he would never put commie turkey in chili, amiright?
You are wrong. He did it just yesterday and caught a lot of flack for it from Raz.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 12:28:23 PM
5 Diesel's and a melamine ashtray up.
Where's Shaun when you need him?
Where is he even when you don't need him?
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 09, 2016, 12:34:15 PM
5pk Brick House toros $17.95 w/free shipping at CigarPlace. Add code 10reddit for additional 10%off... boom $16.15
got it in my cart, with 2 packs of jerky.
now I gotta find my $20.00 coupon code

I thought your coupon was for Cigar.com... the evil sister  ???
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 09, 2016, 12:34:20 PM
5 Diesel's and a melamine ashtray up.
Where's Shaun when you need him?
Where is he even when you don't need him?
Good question, he's pretty much disappeared. Not even active in our FB cigar group anymore.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 09, 2016, 12:34:36 PM
5pk Brick House toros $17.95 w/free shipping at CigarPlace. Add code 10reddit for additional 10%off... boom $16.15
got it in my cart, with 2 packs of jerky.
now I gotta find my $20.00 coupon code

I thought your coupon was for Cigar.com... the evil sister  ???
Shhh, let him dream.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 09, 2016, 12:37:46 PM
5 Diesel's and a melamine ashtray up.
Where's Shaun when you need him?
Where is he even when you don't need him?

Locked behind the secured IT walls of a corporate job, I suppose. That or incoherently drunk in a party dumpster somewhere... maybe both
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 09, 2016, 12:39:28 PM
5pk Brick House toros $17.95 w/free shipping at CigarPlace. Add code 10reddit for additional 10%off... boom $16.15
got it in my cart, with 2 packs of jerky.
now I gotta find my $20.00 coupon code

I thought your coupon was for Cigar.com... the evil sister  ???
Shhh, let him dream.

Well, there are those DPG black 10/40 behind door #3
10/20 less the coupon... pretty good deal as well
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on December 09, 2016, 12:39:39 PM
5pk Brick House toros $17.95 w/free shipping at CigarPlace. Add code 10reddit for additional 10%off... boom $16.15
got it in my cart, with 2 packs of jerky.
now I gotta find my $20.00 coupon code

I thought your coupon was for Cigar.com... the evil sister  ???
Shhh, let him dream.
if i was dreaming it would be $20 dollars at cigar bid, with free shipping!  8)
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 09, 2016, 12:42:47 PM
5pk Brick House toros $17.95 w/free shipping at CigarPlace. Add code 10reddit for additional 10%off... boom $16.15
got it in my cart, with 2 packs of jerky.
now I gotta find my $20.00 coupon code

I thought your coupon was for Cigar.com... the evil sister  ???
Shhh, let him dream.
if i was dreaming it would be $20 dollars at cigar bid, with free shipping!  8)

If anyone here were to try cigar store jerky, my money would be on you... and Tony of course.  ;)
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 09, 2016, 12:49:23 PM
5 Diesel's and a melamine ashtray up.
Where's Shaun when you need him?
Where is he even when you don't need him?
Good question, he's pretty much disappeared. Not even active in our FB cigar group anymore.

I miss that little bastige...
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on December 09, 2016, 12:51:35 PM
Getting close to chow time, venison steaks and shrimp diablo standing by.
(http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp124/pargerous/IMG_20161209_114421949_HDR.jpg)
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on December 09, 2016, 12:52:04 PM
5pk Brick House toros $17.95 w/free shipping at CigarPlace. Add code 10reddit for additional 10%off... boom $16.15
got it in my cart, with 2 packs of jerky.
now I gotta find my $20.00 coupon code

I thought your coupon was for Cigar.com... the evil sister  ???
Shhh, let him dream.
if i was dreaming it would be $20 dollars at cigar bid, with free shipping!  8)

If anyone here were to try cigar store jerky, my money would be on you... and Tony of course.  ;)
Eatin' Antnee.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on December 09, 2016, 12:53:27 PM
Getting close to chow time, venison steaks and shrimp diablo standing by.
(http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp124/pargerous/IMG_20161209_114421949_HDR.jpg) (http://s404.photobucket.com/user/pargerous/media/IMG_20161209_114421949_HDR.jpg.html)
Nice spread Mark.  Mmm…  Makin' me hungry.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 09, 2016, 12:54:03 PM
Getting close to chow time, venison steaks and shrimp diablo standing by.
(http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp124/pargerous/IMG_20161209_114421949_HDR.jpg) (http://s404.photobucket.com/user/pargerous/media/IMG_20161209_114421949_HDR.jpg.html)

"We've got the meats!"
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 09, 2016, 12:54:42 PM
Getting close to chow time, venison steaks and shrimp diablo standing by.
(http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp124/pargerous/IMG_20161209_114421949_HDR.jpg) (http://s404.photobucket.com/user/pargerous/media/IMG_20161209_114421949_HDR.jpg.html)
Beautiful!
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 12:55:11 PM
Getting close to chow time, venison steaks and shrimp diablo standing by.
(http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp124/pargerous/IMG_20161209_114421949_HDR.jpg)
OK, I'm hungry!
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 09, 2016, 01:22:19 PM
Houston names Major Applewhite its new head coach. Not Lane Kiffin. Probably for the best.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: sfish on December 09, 2016, 01:25:19 PM
Getting close to chow time, venison steaks and shrimp diablo standing by.
(http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp124/pargerous/IMG_20161209_114421949_HDR.jpg) (http://s404.photobucket.com/user/pargerous/media/IMG_20161209_114421949_HDR.jpg.html)
Beautiful!
I don't see any broccoli rabe in that sausage
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 01:45:22 PM
Houston names Major Applewhite its new head coach. Not Lane Kiffin. Probably for the best.
Kiffin is very good with the offense.  It remains to be seen whether he has truly learned his lessons as a head coach.  Think there is a risk in any case.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: razgueado on December 09, 2016, 01:51:33 PM
Late morning meds lull?
Flip threw us all off by having breakfast at 11 am.
And then didn't tell us what he was having for breakfast.  Sheesh.
With what he eats? I don't wanna know.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 02:00:54 PM
Houston names Major Applewhite its new head coach. Not Lane Kiffin. Probably for the best.
Kiffin is very good with the offense.  It remains to be seen whether he has truly learned his lessons as a head coach.  Think there is a risk in any case.
What many dont seem to realize is that there is a fundamental difference between being position coach and head coach.  Position coach can focus on the routine, scouting players, training, and game plan.  Head coaches have to pull all the pieces together and make final decisions, manage both players and staff, then they have to be the face of the program, deal with the University President, AD, athletic booster and fans.  Like the difference between being a product manager and a CEO.  Not really the same skillsets.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 02:04:40 PM
DOW holding steady above 50, week should close as a very good one.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: razgueado on December 09, 2016, 02:06:59 PM
5pk Brick House toros $17.95 w/free shipping at CigarPlace. Add code 10reddit for additional 10%off... boom $16.15
Or 4 of them for $64 and change. Cheapest I've ever seen a box of Bricks. Sold.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 02:08:45 PM
Stick a fork in it Martha, it's done!
Time to call this week.  Later folks.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 02:08:47 PM
Getting close to chow time, venison steaks and shrimp diablo standing by.
(http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp124/pargerous/IMG_20161209_114421949_HDR.jpg)
Dang. That's a beautiful grill. And all that grub looks delicious.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 09, 2016, 02:10:09 PM
Stick a fork in it Martha, it's done!
Time to call this week.  Later folks.
See ya, Dave!
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 09, 2016, 02:10:22 PM
Getting close to chow time, venison steaks and shrimp diablo standing by.
(http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp124/pargerous/IMG_20161209_114421949_HDR.jpg)
Dang. That's a beautiful grill. And all that grub looks delicious.
Seriously, I think I'm more jealous of the grill than the food.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 09, 2016, 02:11:26 PM
Houston names Major Applewhite its new head coach. Not Lane Kiffin. Probably for the best.
Kiffin is very good with the offense.  It remains to be seen whether he has truly learned his lessons as a head coach.  Think there is a risk in any case.

Agree he is an above average OC, but his track record as a head coach is near Patrino-ish... lots of baggage. I think he even rode the coat tails of his father to get some positions. That USC stint in particular. I think Houston was smart to just keep they guy they already knew. And besides, he was a former Texas Qb. So, he's got some home state interest.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: razgueado on December 09, 2016, 02:12:43 PM
Late morning meds lull?
Flip threw us all off by having breakfast at 11 am.
And then didn't tell us what he was having for breakfast.  Sheesh.
Still not feeling too great myself, so I went downstairs and got a bowl of turkey chili.
From TexDave?
I'm pretty sure he would never put commie turkey in chili, amiright?
You are wrong. He did it just yesterday and caught a lot of flack for it from Raz.
Oh, I did NOT give him a lot of flack. Just some. He was touchy, because he knew he'd done wrong.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 02:14:51 PM
Getting close to chow time, venison steaks and shrimp diablo standing by.
(http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp124/pargerous/IMG_20161209_114421949_HDR.jpg)
Dang. That's a beautiful grill. And all that grub looks delicious.
Seriously, I think I'm more jealous of the grill than the food.
C'mon, everyone knows you love a good sausage party.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 09, 2016, 02:15:50 PM
Stick a fork in it Martha, it's done!
Time to call this week.  Later folks.

Have a good one, Dave
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 09, 2016, 02:17:14 PM
Getting close to chow time, venison steaks and shrimp diablo standing by.
(http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp124/pargerous/IMG_20161209_114421949_HDR.jpg)
Dang. That's a beautiful grill. And all that grub looks delicious.
Seriously, I think I'm more jealous of the grill than the food.
C'mon, everyone knows you love a good sausage party.
Well duh, I just like the grill more. ;)
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 09, 2016, 02:20:06 PM
5pk Brick House toros $17.95 w/free shipping at CigarPlace. Add code 10reddit for additional 10%off... boom $16.15
Or 4 of them for $64 and change. Cheapest I've ever seen a box of Bricks. Sold.

Nice. Especially like how you utilized that multiplier... straight from the CigarBanter playbook.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 09, 2016, 02:30:31 PM
Getting close to chow time, venison steaks and shrimp diablo standing by.
(http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp124/pargerous/IMG_20161209_114421949_HDR.jpg)
Dang. That's a beautiful grill. And all that grub looks delicious.
Seriously, I think I'm more jealous of the grill than the food.
C'mon, everyone knows you love a good sausage party.

CNS
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 09, 2016, 02:52:14 PM
That'll just about do it here. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 02:52:55 PM
That'll just about do it here. Hazzuh!
Stay warm.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on December 09, 2016, 02:57:34 PM
That'll just about do it here. Hazzuh!
Don't forget your snowshoes.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 03:27:03 PM
That'll just about do it here. Hazzuh!
Don't forget your snowshoes.
Looks like he took the banter with him. Oh well. Howdy, Mikey.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: razgueado on December 09, 2016, 03:29:34 PM
That'll just about do it here. Hazzuh!
Don't forget your snowshoes.
Looks like he took the banter with him. Oh well. Howdy, Mikey.
I'ma go take a power nap.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 03:32:11 PM
That'll just about do it here. Hazzuh!
Don't forget your snowshoes.
Looks like he took the banter with him. Oh well. Howdy, Mikey.
I'ma go take a power nap.
I need to go fix a lawn ornament that blew over in the wind before it gets too dark. Then I need to get back to studying. I need to at least finish the chapter I'm on.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on December 09, 2016, 03:32:18 PM
That'll just about do it here. Hazzuh!
Don't forget your snowshoes.
Looks like he took the banter with him. Oh well. Howdy, Mikey.
Yo Tony!
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 04:00:18 PM
That'll just about do it here. Hazzuh!
Don't forget your snowshoes.
Looks like he took the banter with him. Oh well. Howdy, Mikey.
I'ma go take a power nap.
I need to go fix a lawn ornament that blew over in the wind before it gets too dark. Then I need to get back to studying. I need to at least finish the chapter I'm on.
That sucked. It's bitter cold out there. I zip tied that lawn ornament within an inch of its life. If it gets blown over again, it's staying down.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 04:21:53 PM
Houston names Major Applewhite its new head coach. Not Lane Kiffin. Probably for the best.
Kiffin is very good with the offense.  It remains to be seen whether he has truly learned his lessons as a head coach.  Think there is a risk in any case.

Agree he is an above average OC, but his track record as a head coach is near Patrino-ish... lots of baggage. I think he even rode the coat tails of his father to get some positions. That USC stint in particular. I think Houston was smart to just keep they guy they already knew. And besides, he was a former Texas Qb. So, he's got some home state interest.
With all this talk about getting big name coaches, I think most schools are better off bringing up and assistant.  They learned a lot from the coach that left (probably because he was good), know the school and system, know the players.  You can get them for less and they'll probably do better than most.  Recycling is overrated when it comes to coaches.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 04:23:06 PM
Evening CB.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 04:36:00 PM

With all this talk about getting big name coaches, I think most schools are better off bringing up and assistant.  They learned a lot from the coach that left (probably because he was good), know the school and system, know the players.  You can get them for less and they'll probably do better than most.  Recycling is overrated when it comes to coaches.
You can say the same about corporate america but they rarely promote from within. They usually pay a lot more by going outside and getting "fresh" but proven talent.

Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 09, 2016, 04:42:54 PM
Time to get up on outta here. Ya'll enjoy your weekend!
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 04:56:20 PM
Time to get up on outta here. Ya'll enjoy your weekend!
NO!!!
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 05:01:46 PM

With all this talk about getting big name coaches, I think most schools are better off bringing up and assistant.  They learned a lot from the coach that left (probably because he was good), know the school and system, know the players.  You can get them for less and they'll probably do better than most.  Recycling is overrated when it comes to coaches.
You can say the same about corporate america but they rarely promote from within. They usually pay a lot more by going outside and getting "fresh" but proven talent.
Exactly, and they then move on for more money in two or three years leaving a wreck in their wake.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 05:02:28 PM
Have a good one Steve.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 05:02:59 PM
Diesel Uncuts up....a solid $3 cigar IMHO.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: razgueado on December 09, 2016, 05:08:05 PM
Time to get up on outta here. Ya'll enjoy your weekend!
NO!!!
Don't mind Antnee. He's just grouchy because the only thing going down on him is a lawn ornament.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on December 09, 2016, 05:12:24 PM
Weight loss contest was on pause today.  Time for a cigar.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 05:15:13 PM
Diesel Uncuts up....a solid $3 cigar IMHO.
I loved the first few I had but then I began to find they were inconsistent. Will need to revisit. I know I have some but haven't seen them lately.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 05:15:35 PM
Time to get up on outta here. Ya'll enjoy your weekend!
NO!!!
Don't mind Antnee. He's just grouchy because the only thing going down on him is a lawn ornament.
Hahaha. Very true.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 05:16:26 PM
Weight loss contest was on pause today.  Time for a cigar.
This is the most productive I've seen you in a loooooooong time.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 05:35:23 PM
Weight loss contest was on pause today.  Time for a cigar.
No calories there.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 09, 2016, 05:49:52 PM
Diesel Uncuts up....a solid $3 cigar IMHO.
I loved the first few I had but then I began to find they were inconsistent. Will need to revisit. I know I have some but haven't seen them lately.
I am with the Mayor except I smoked them all up and don't need a re-visit.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 05:49:52 PM
Early dinner here tonight and then off to the play again.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on December 09, 2016, 05:49:58 PM
Diesel Uncuts up....a solid $3 cigar IMHO.
I loved the first few I had but then I began to find they were inconsistent. Will need to revisit. I know I have some but haven't seen them lately.
That stick just never did it for me (TWSS).
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 09, 2016, 05:51:41 PM
Got the new sofa delivered today, exceeds expectations in comfort, style and looks.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on December 09, 2016, 05:51:53 PM
Weight loss contest was on pause today.  Time for a cigar.
This is the most productive I've seen you in a loooooooong time.
It was a fun afternoon at the orifice.  One of the guys made a bourbon pecan pie, which was excellent.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 09, 2016, 05:52:48 PM
Diesel Uncuts up....a solid $3 cigar IMHO.
I loved the first few I had but then I began to find they were inconsistent. Will need to revisit. I know I have some but haven't seen them lately.
That stick just never did it for me (TWSS).
Good looking spread you had on that grill Bean, I could smell it down here.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 05:53:43 PM
DOW finishes the week in fine shape +142.04
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 09, 2016, 05:54:13 PM
Weight loss contest was on pause today.  Time for a cigar.
This is the most productive I've seen you in a loooooooong time.
It was a fun afternoon at the orifice.  One of the guys made a bourbon pecan pie, which was excellent.
Any strippers or pole dancers!  Santa does luv those
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 05:56:14 PM
Diesel Uncuts up....a solid $3 cigar IMHO.
I loved the first few I had but then I began to find they were inconsistent. Will need to revisit. I know I have some but haven't seen them lately.
That stick just never did it for me (TWSS).
Good looking spread you had on that grill Bean, I could smell it down here.
Should have crashed it.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 09, 2016, 05:58:00 PM
Diesel Uncuts up....a solid $3 cigar IMHO.
I loved the first few I had but then I began to find they were inconsistent. Will need to revisit. I know I have some but haven't seen them lately.
That stick just never did it for me (TWSS).
Good looking spread you had on that grill Bean, I could smell it down here.
Should have crashed it.
I was working for the warden all day.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 05:59:56 PM
Diesel Uncuts up....a solid $3 cigar IMHO.
I loved the first few I had but then I began to find they were inconsistent. Will need to revisit. I know I have some but haven't seen them lately.
That stick just never did it for me (TWSS).
Good looking spread you had on that grill Bean, I could smell it down here.
Should have crashed it.
I was working for the warden all day.
Welcome to my nightmare.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 09, 2016, 06:01:13 PM
Diesel Uncuts up....a solid $3 cigar IMHO.
I loved the first few I had but then I began to find they were inconsistent. Will need to revisit. I know I have some but haven't seen them lately.
That stick just never did it for me (TWSS).
Good looking spread you had on that grill Bean, I could smell it down here.
Should have crashed it.
I was working for the warden all day.
Welcome to my nightmare.
LOL, thought you needed some company.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 09, 2016, 06:11:33 PM
Partagas have been up for quite a while and the bar has not moved yet. ::)
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 06:11:45 PM
Diesel Uncuts up....a solid $3 cigar IMHO.
I loved the first few I had but then I began to find they were inconsistent. Will need to revisit. I know I have some but haven't seen them lately.
That stick just never did it for me (TWSS).
Good looking spread you had on that grill Bean, I could smell it down here.
Should have crashed it.
I was working for the warden all day.
Welcome to my nightmare.
LOL, thought you needed some company.
I don't think I ever want to retire. This unemployment has been very educational.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 06:15:54 PM
Diesel Uncuts up....a solid $3 cigar IMHO.
I loved the first few I had but then I began to find they were inconsistent. Will need to revisit. I know I have some but haven't seen them lately.
That stick just never did it for me (TWSS).
Good looking spread you had on that grill Bean, I could smell it down here.
Should have crashed it.
I was working for the warden all day.
Welcome to my nightmare.
LOL, thought you needed some company.
I don't think I ever want to retire. This unemployment has been very educational.
I'll argue that point.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 09, 2016, 06:18:47 PM
Diesel Uncuts up....a solid $3 cigar IMHO.
I loved the first few I had but then I began to find they were inconsistent. Will need to revisit. I know I have some but haven't seen them lately.
That stick just never did it for me (TWSS).
Good looking spread you had on that grill Bean, I could smell it down here.
Should have crashed it.
I was working for the warden all day.
Welcome to my nightmare.
LOL, thought you needed some company.
I don't think I ever want to retire. This unemployment has been very educational.
Between now and when you get my age you will undergo a lots of changes in perspective, sort of shit my father used tell me and I thought he was Fuk'n crazy but here I am living it.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 09, 2016, 06:20:37 PM
Elixer is good but way too damn cold for a smoke.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 06:38:19 PM
Elixer is good but way too damn cold for a smoke.
I'd open a bottle of wine with dinner if I didn't have to go to the play immediately following. Don't want to embarrass my daughter by snoring during the performance.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 09, 2016, 06:42:19 PM
Elixer is good but way too damn cold for a smoke.
I'd open a bottle of wine with dinner if I didn't have to go to the play immediately following. Don't want to embarrass my daughter by snoring during the performance.
Just fell asleep sitting on the sofa myself
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 06:43:12 PM
I'm getting the feeling OyDavid might show up for 18 tonight.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 09, 2016, 06:46:46 PM
I'm getting the feeling OyDavid might show up for 18 tonight.
Getting Close
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on December 09, 2016, 07:05:13 PM
Weight loss contest was on pause today.  Time for a cigar.
This is the most productive I've seen you in a loooooooong time. (https://s3.amazonaws.com/tapatalk-emoji/emoji6.png)
It was a fun afternoon at the orifice.  One of the guys made a bourbon pecan pie, which was excellent.
Nuthin' sez luvin' like sumpthin' from the oven.  Evening Marky Mark.  If everything else was as good as that grill shot, most definitely say goodbye to the diet.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on December 09, 2016, 07:49:09 PM
Weight loss contest was on pause today.  Time for a cigar.
This is the most productive I've seen you in a loooooooong time. (https://s3.amazonaws.com/tapatalk-emoji/emoji6.png)
It was a fun afternoon at the orifice.  One of the guys made a bourbon pecan pie, which was excellent.
Nuthin' sez luvin' like sumpthin' from the oven.  Evening Marky Mark.  If everything else was as good as that grill shot, most definitely say goodbye to the diet.
It was quite a spread.  Everyone took home plenty of leftovers and agreed we'll do it again, though we'll need to dial it back a bit.  So much food!
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 08:31:23 PM
Elixer is good but way too damn cold for a smoke.
Woos!  After dinner smoke with a touch of eggnog,waiting for the daughter to arrive.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 08:33:10 PM
I'm getting the feeling OyDavid might show up for 18 tonight.
Ya think?
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 08:34:06 PM
Elixer is good but way too damn cold for a smoke.
I'd open a bottle of wine with dinner if I didn't have to go to the play immediately following. Don't want to embarrass my daughter by snoring during the performance.
You made it through the first one so this is a bonus.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on December 09, 2016, 08:36:54 PM
Delivery
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on December 09, 2016, 08:37:31 PM
Box 1
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on December 09, 2016, 08:38:27 PM
101 MC2 Lanceros hope they smoke as good as they look.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on December 09, 2016, 08:38:56 PM
Box2
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on December 09, 2016, 08:39:22 PM
101Gold Roxxo
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on December 09, 2016, 08:39:48 PM
Gotta get the page count to 18!
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on December 09, 2016, 08:40:11 PM
18 indeed
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on December 09, 2016, 08:40:28 PM
Gotta get the page count to 18!
It's all yours Oyam.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on December 09, 2016, 08:40:46 PM
Gotta get the page count to 18!
its been a long time.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 08:40:50 PM
Will be interesting if Trump does nominate Jim O’Neill as head of the FDA.  Will be good for cigars in any case.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 08:41:07 PM
Gotta get the page count to 18!
its been a long time.
TWSS
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 08:41:27 PM
Hey Oy, you're almost as good as Ogie.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on December 09, 2016, 08:43:14 PM
Hey Oy, you're almost as good as Ogie.
never
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 08:44:21 PM
Hanukkah overlaps Christmas this year...well Christmas and Kwanzaa...
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 08:44:51 PM
Hey Oy, you're almost as good as Ogie.
never
True, but I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on December 09, 2016, 09:00:00 PM
Hanukkah overlaps Christmas this year...well Christmas and Kwanzaa...
merry Christmas
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on December 09, 2016, 09:00:34 PM
Hey Oy, you're almost as good as Ogie.
never
True, but I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.
well you did say ALMOST
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on December 09, 2016, 09:04:23 PM
Will be interesting if Trump does nominate Jim O’Neill as head of the FDA.  Will be good for cigars in any case.
"libertarian" according to the article I read.  I like that part for sure.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 09, 2016, 09:05:25 PM
101 MC2 Lanceros hope they smoke as good as they look.
I don't think you'll be disappointed.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on December 09, 2016, 09:06:20 PM
Hey Oy, you're almost as good as Ogie.
never
True, but I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.
well you did say ALMOST
You may be smart and good looking, but nothing trumps free ship codes.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on December 09, 2016, 09:08:24 PM
Gotta get the page count to 18!
its been a long time.
Indeed.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on December 09, 2016, 09:09:02 PM
Hey Oy, you're almost as good as Ogie.
never
True, but I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.
well you did say ALMOST
You may be smart and good looking, but nothing trumps free ship codes.
what about clintons free shipping codes
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on December 09, 2016, 09:10:01 PM
Gotta get the page count to 18!
its been a long time.
Indeed.
good thing there's a crossing guard CB
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on December 09, 2016, 09:12:33 PM
Hey Oy, you're almost as good as Ogie.
never
True, but I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.
well you did say ALMOST
You may be smart and good looking, but nothing trumps free ship codes.
what about clintons free shipping codes
A perfectly good word now rendered unusable.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on December 09, 2016, 09:14:00 PM
And these VS's have rendered this jam unusable.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Ogie on December 09, 2016, 09:17:13 PM
Hey Oy, you're almost as good as Ogie.
8:41 on a Friday?  Overtime refreshing.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on December 09, 2016, 09:26:06 PM
And these VS's have rendered this jam unusable.
Viktor Stinkclairs!
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on December 09, 2016, 10:10:19 PM
Hey Oy, you're almost as good as Ogie.
never
True, but I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.
well you did say ALMOST
You may be smart and good looking, but nothing trumps free ship codes.
what about clintons free shipping codes
A perfectly good word now rendered unusable.  Sheesh.
hilary ruins everything
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 10:54:59 PM
And apparently, that's all she wrote.
Title: Re: 12/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 09, 2016, 10:56:09 PM
Hey Oy, you're almost as good as Ogie.
8:41 on a Friday?  Overtime refreshing.
That's hilarious. LMAO!