Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

A Blowjob Cafe Staffed by Sex Robots Is Opening in London:

Bradley Charvet wants to change men’s morning routines. The sex industry entrepreneur already caught the attention of people earlier this year with his plan to open up a fellatio cafe in Switzerland. Based off Thailand’s blowjob bars, the idea is that a guy can come in to order a cup of joe and an escort. The wrinkle at the center of Charvet’s vision: The escorts are robots. That means he can open in London and expand aggressively in countries with less permissive sex work legislation. The cafe will be open from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. and serve coffee, sex, and pastries. Charvet points to scholarship, including Dr. Debby Herbenick’s famous book (for women), Because It Feels Good, that supports his claim about ejaculation being a good way to start the day. With talking sex robots with warm genitals on their way, Charvet thinks the pump is primed, as it were.
Mmm, pastries!
...... and coffee!
if "ejaculation being a good way to start the day", why are they open until 11pm? a lot of night shift workers?
Gotta take care of those 3rd shifters.
Also, ejaculation is pretty decent the rest of the day, too.
ANY time of day.

ejaculation lull?

FdLA toro and coffee.

[...]

I'd think twice about asking for cream in my coffee there...just sayin'

ejaculation lull?
There usually is, especially amongst us "mature" folk.

[...]

If they allowed cigar smoking, I might never leave.

[...]

I always was a black coffee drinker. This just confirms it.

ejaculation lull?
There usually is, especially amongst us "mature" folk.
I believe it's known as the refractory period. Hahaha.

[...]

INDEED!

FdLA toro and coffee.
FdLA still going. nice smoke.

Oklahoma Oklahoma good game.