CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: 10/15/2016  (Read 5916 times)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
Re: 10/15/2016
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2016, 08:21:14 AM »

good morning. RazMan said he made it home but his post was cut off. hope he didn't get his phone blown out of his hands.
Oliva V torp and coffee, a TexDave cigar. thank you Dave.
waiting on gutter installers.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2016, 08:24:39 AM »

I know this is a Dad Type Tale but got to tell somebody before I have the warden euthanized.  She has an iPhone5 (4 generations old) which every tear I try to replace and she does not want a new one..... Son told her he was buying her a new one period the end because hers does not work right half the time and the battery life is very short......  So he sent her a new iPhone 7 yesterday and I try to transfer her data from the iCloud.  This is when shit hits the fan.  She has not upgraded anything since 2013, said I told her not to.... Bullshit!  Because it has not been updated the data transfer app can't be used and I can't get to the old iOS updates.  Then I try the cloud, will not work on the outdated iOS.....  Trying to figure out how to do it somehow and she has 1300 +unopened emails and 1200+ pictures on the damn thing so no wonder shit does not work half the time it is out of space space and at least 8 iOS updates behind..... 

Thank you for your listening patience, so far but there is more!

Tried to download iTunes on her laptop to do the transfer by wire and guess what - 21 updates behind and almost nothing works.  She said oh I don't use it anymore because it does not work very good.

Just fuk me to tears!
welcome to Dad's world Dave.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2016, 08:27:15 AM »

good morning. RazMan said he made it home but his post was cut off. hope he didn't get his phone blown out of his hands.
Oliva V torp and coffee, a TexDave cigar. thank you Dave.
waiting on gutter installers.
Morning Dean

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2016, 08:29:39 AM »

I know this is a Dad Type Tale but got to tell somebody before I have the warden euthanized.  She has an iPhone5 (4 generations old) which every tear I try to replace and she does not want a new one..... Son told her he was buying her a new one period the end because hers does not work right half the time and the battery life is very short......  So he sent her a new iPhone 7 yesterday and I try to transfer her data from the iCloud.  This is when shit hits the fan.  She has not upgraded anything since 2013, said I told her not to.... Bullshit!  Because it has not been updated the data transfer app can't be used and I can't get to the old iOS updates.  Then I try the cloud, will not work on the outdated iOS.....  Trying to figure out how to do it somehow and she has 1300 +unopened emails and 1200+ pictures on the damn thing so no wonder shit does not work half the time it is out of space space and at least 8 iOS updates behind..... 

Tried to download iTunes on her laptop to do the transfer by wire and guess what - 21 updates behind and almost nothing works.  She said oh I don't use it anymore because it does not work very good.

Just fuk me to tears!
It ain't a fun place to be, I threw the Fuk'n laptop in the trash can this morning and when I get this phone set up I am done Fuk'n with her electronics for good and I long ago forbid her from even touching any of mine.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2016, 08:30:50 AM »

Good morning, Daves.
Morning Soccer Mom
No joke. Heading to first of two soccer games now, followed by flag football tournament (4 games).

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2016, 08:40:49 AM »

Just fuk me to tears!
It ain't a fun place to be, I threw the Fuk'n laptop in the trash can this morning and when I get this phone set up I am done Fuk'n with her electronics for good and I long ago forbid her from even touching any of mine.
ahhhh, so, are YOU replacing the old laptop with a new one?
one she can't figure out?

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2016, 08:41:36 AM »

Good morning, Daves.
Morning Soccer Mom
No joke. Heading to first of two soccer games now, followed by flag football tournament (4 games).
sounds like a long day Tony.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2016, 08:41:56 AM »

Just fuk me to tears!
Sheesh, with that attitude, no wonder she's afraid to do iOS updates. Who could blame the poor thing?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2016, 08:44:04 AM »

Good morning, Daves.
Morning Soccer Mom
sounds like a long day Tony.
It's about 40° here right now but it's invigorating. (Keep telling yourself that, Tony) It's a long day but it's also fun to watch.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2016, 08:48:43 AM »

Just fuk me to tears!
ahhhh, so, are YOU replacing the old laptop with a new one?
one she can't figure out?
I have an apple laptop and I don't give a shit what she does about one.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2016, 08:49:27 AM »

Just fuk me to tears!
Sheesh, with that attitude, no wonder she's afraid to do iOS updates. Who could blame the poor thing?
GFY

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2016, 08:54:44 AM »

Just fuk me to tears!
GFY
Is that 2 already today? And we're still on page 2. This must be my lucky day.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2016, 08:57:50 AM »

Just fuk me to tears!
GFY
Yeah, you are on fire this morning.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2016, 08:58:52 AM »

Just fuk me to tears!
GFY
Do they make an instant lottery game called Crotchety Old Man? If so, you should definitely think about playing it, you're on fire today!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2016, 08:59:34 AM »

Just fuk me to tears!
GFY
Yeah, you are on fire this morning.
Lol, it's a consensus Tony, fire!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5