Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2016, 08:21:14 AM »

good morning. RazMan said he made it home but his post was cut off. hope he didn't get his phone blown out of his hands.
Oliva V torp and coffee, a TexDave cigar. thank you Dave.
waiting on gutter installers.

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2016, 08:24:39 AM »

I know this is a Dad Type Tale but got to tell somebody before I have the warden euthanized.  She has an iPhone5 (4 generations old) which every tear I try to replace and she does not want a new one..... Son told her he was buying her a new one period the end because hers does not work right half the time and the battery life is very short......  So he sent her a new iPhone 7 yesterday and I try to transfer her data from the iCloud.  This is when shit hits the fan.  She has not upgraded anything since 2013, said I told her not to.... Bullshit!  Because it has not been updated the data transfer app can't be used and I can't get to the old iOS updates.  Then I try the cloud, will not work on the outdated iOS.....  Trying to figure out how to do it somehow and she has 1300 +unopened emails and 1200+ pictures on the damn thing so no wonder shit does not work half the time it is out of space space and at least 8 iOS updates behind.....

Thank you for your listening patience, so far but there is more!

Tried to download iTunes on her laptop to do the transfer by wire and guess what - 21 updates behind and almost nothing works.  She said oh I don't use it anymore because it does not work very good.

Just fuk me to tears!
welcome to Dad's world Dave.

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2016, 08:27:15 AM »

good morning. RazMan said he made it home but his post was cut off. hope he didn't get his phone blown out of his hands.
Oliva V torp and coffee, a TexDave cigar. thank you Dave.
waiting on gutter installers.
Morning Dean

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2016, 08:29:39 AM »

[...]

It ain't a fun place to be, I threw the Fuk'n laptop in the trash can this morning and when I get this phone set up I am done Fuk'n with her electronics for good and I long ago forbid her from even touching any of mine.

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2016, 08:30:50 AM »

Good morning, Daves.
Morning Soccer Mom
No joke. Heading to first of two soccer games now, followed by flag football tournament (4 games).

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2016, 08:40:49 AM »

[...]

ahhhh, so, are YOU replacing the old laptop with a new one?
one she can't figure out?

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2016, 08:41:36 AM »

Good morning, Daves.
Morning Soccer Mom
No joke. Heading to first of two soccer games now, followed by flag football tournament (4 games).
sounds like a long day Tony.

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2016, 08:41:56 AM »

[...]

Sheesh, with that attitude, no wonder she's afraid to do iOS updates. Who could blame the poor thing?

« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2016, 08:44:04 AM »

Good morning, Daves.
Morning Soccer Mom
No joke. Heading to first of two soccer games now, followed by flag football tournament (4 games).
sounds like a long day Tony.
It's about 40° here right now but it's invigorating. (Keep telling yourself that, Tony) It's a long day but it's also fun to watch.

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2016, 08:48:43 AM »

[...]

I have an apple laptop and I don't give a shit what she does about one.

« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2016, 08:49:27 AM »

[...]

GFY

« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2016, 08:54:44 AM »

[...]

Is that 2 already today? And we're still on page 2. This must be my lucky day.

« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2016, 08:57:50 AM »

[...]

Yeah, you are on fire this morning.

« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2016, 08:58:52 AM »

[...]

Do they make an instant lottery game called Crotchety Old Man? If so, you should definitely think about playing it, you're on fire today!

« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2016, 08:59:34 AM »

[...]

Lol, it's a consensus Tony, fire!
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5