Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2016, 10:37:24 AM »

is a fingerprint lock on a cellphone really that important?
Depends on how many nudes of your various women you're hiding on there. ;)
only the one I'm using in my profile picture.
Bush is back, baby!

« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2016, 10:41:02 AM »

is a fingerprint lock on a cellphone really that important?
Depends on how many nudes of your various women you're hiding on there. ;)
only the one I'm using in my profile picture.
Bush is back, baby!
A lot of people downtown are gonna be thinking that this week.

« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2016, 10:42:09 AM »

is a fingerprint lock on a cellphone really that important?
Nice but not that important, I have one but not that big of a deal one way or the other IMHO

« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2016, 10:43:13 AM »

Morning Mayor, you still at work?

« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2016, 10:47:49 AM »

is a fingerprint lock on a cellphone really that important?
Is that anything like a thumbprint cookie?

« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2016, 10:49:29 AM »

Humidity is off the charts here, mowing was rugged.

Time for some reading and a small smoke now.

« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2016, 10:52:10 AM »

Humidity is off the charts here, mowing was rugged.

Time for some reading and a small smoke now.
Seems like we've finally gotten a bit of a respite from the humidity today. Heading over to the parents house after work to do their lawn.

« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2016, 11:00:26 AM »

Humidity is off the charts here, mowing was rugged.

Time for some reading and a small smoke now.
Seems like we've finally gotten a bit of a respite from the humidity today. Heading over to the parents house after work to do their lawn.
I got the front all done will do the back tomorrow.   Just too hot to work much after 9:30 or 10 in the morning here.

« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2016, 11:06:12 AM »

Humidity is off the charts here, mowing was rugged.

Time for some reading and a small smoke now.
Seems like we've finally gotten a bit of a respite from the humidity today. Heading over to the parents house after work to do their lawn.
Even though as I say that, it's started to rain. 6% chance of rain today, indeed.

« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2016, 11:18:38 AM »

Humidity is off the charts here, mowing was rugged.

Time for some reading and a small smoke now.
Seems like we've finally gotten a bit of a respite from the humidity today. Heading over to the parents house after work to do their lawn.
Even though as I say that, it's started to rain. 6% chance of rain today, indeed.
Fuk'n weathermen!

« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2016, 11:20:09 AM »

I am firing up a MCII PC listening to some Smokey Robinson.

« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2016, 11:24:22 AM »

Morning Mayor, you still at work?
I am indeed. Fell asleep around 5 and I've been back at it for about an hour.

« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2016, 11:24:58 AM »

I am firing up a MCII PC listening to some Smokey Robinson.
Sweet. That's a great little cigar.

« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2016, 11:25:54 AM »

Humidity is off the charts here, mowing was rugged.

Time for some reading and a small smoke now.
Seems like we've finally gotten a bit of a respite from the humidity today. Heading over to the parents house after work to do their lawn.
Even though as I say that, it's started to rain. 6% chance of rain today, indeed.
Fuk'n weathermen!
Commies, the whole lot of them!

« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2016, 11:26:02 AM »

Humidity is off the charts here, mowing was rugged.

Time for some reading and a small smoke now.
Seems like we've finally gotten a bit of a respite from the humidity today. Heading over to the parents house after work to do their lawn.
How's pops holding up? Is he back to work?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6