Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: May 28, 2016, 07:41:15 PM »

93 deg now, feels like 105 F. Warden has the pool heater running, water temp up to 82 now.  Unheard of to have not been swimming by end of May here.  F'n global, indeed!
Hot and humid here too. Kids are enjoying the pool. I stayed away. Afraid of getting harpooned.
Ha, I feel ya.  I did not prepare my body for bikini season.
I saw my old boss the other day and he made a point to tell me I looked huge.
Hope you had a suitable rejoinder ready.  Though GFY always works in a pinch.
I should have but he caught me off guard and I just thanked him instead.
Well, you took the high road, anyway.   ::)

« Reply #76 on: May 28, 2016, 08:11:41 PM »

Steaks are about done, later Boyz.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]