Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2016, 08:36:37 AM »

3-days of Jamming and I never even came close to buying anything, pretty sad case for CI.

But I did try to corner the futures market on MC II's so kudos to CI for that super deal.
And all of the deals with the $20 gift card are sold out.
Kind of crazy they still have those Room 101 deals up with very few sold out.  Those $20 gift card deals were nice but nothing there I needed.
Don't worry, I ordered some Buesos in your honor. ;)
Well if you need some more they are trying to give them away on the weekend spotlight today.
Well, I'll be damned. Already down to $3 per. Take THAT, FDA!
Less than that with the 5/$1 add on.

FDA pricing Only $2.33 each.

« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2016, 09:06:53 AM »

Mixed bag of Padillias and AB Crap at the Page today :(

« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2016, 09:07:47 AM »

good morning Daves and Scott. New Wave and coffee here. packing shit for the move to the lady's new house and then off to Home Depot for soaker hoses and paint. she ended our relationship last night but still needs help, soooo, being a nice guy. Tuesday she borrows the truck and after that I'm done with her.

« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2016, 09:10:17 AM »

3-days of Jamming and I never even came close to buying anything, pretty sad case for CI.

But I did try to corner the futures market on MC II's so kudos to CI for that super deal.
Im not sure why they wouldn't have broken up those boxes and gone 10/$40 on the jam with the MC II PCs
Too busy trying that new Brocatus. Did you know they've been selling the daylights out of them for years, but he's never tried one?
I tried those. they are in my 'give to people who think they like cigars' file.

« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2016, 09:15:05 AM »

good morning Daves and Scott. New Wave and coffee here. packing shit for the move to the lady's new house and then off to Home Depot for soaker hoses and paint. she ended our relationship last night but still needs help, soooo, being a nice guy. Tuesday she borrows the truck and after that I'm done with her.
Morning, Dean. Here's a link to help you with your shopping.

http://www.homedepot.com/s/doormat?NCNI-5

« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2016, 09:17:02 AM »

AB/Padilla day at the Page.

« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2016, 09:26:36 AM »

AB/Padilla day at the Page.
Who would-a thunk it

« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2016, 09:27:54 AM »

good morning Daves and Scott. New Wave and coffee here. packing shit for the move to the lady's new house and then off to Home Depot for soaker hoses and paint. she ended our relationship last night but still needs help, soooo, being a nice guy. Tuesday she borrows the truck and after that I'm done with her.
That is a lot of news in one post but sounds like another deadbeat story all the way.

« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2016, 09:28:07 AM »

Morning Dean

« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2016, 09:32:24 AM »

good morning Daves and Scott. New Wave and coffee here. packing shit for the move to the lady's new house and then off to Home Depot for soaker hoses and paint. she ended our relationship last night but still needs help, soooo, being a nice guy. Tuesday she borrows the truck and after that I'm done with her.
Morning, Dean. Here's a link to help you with your shopping.

http://www.homedepot.com/s/doormat?NCNI-5
Dean will need one of the Traffic MASTER styles for the new-pussy interview and demonstration process.

« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2016, 09:34:51 AM »

good morning Daves and Scott. New Wave and coffee here. packing shit for the move to the lady's new house and then off to Home Depot for soaker hoses and paint. she ended our relationship last night but still needs help, soooo, being a nice guy. Tuesday she borrows the truck and after that I'm done with her.
Morning, Dean. Here's a link to help you with your shopping.

http://www.homedepot.com/s/doormat?NCNI-5
Dean will need one of the Traffic MASTER styles for the new-pussy interview and demonstration process.
Better shell out for the ultra scotchguard, too.

« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2016, 09:39:47 AM »

good morning Daves and Scott. New Wave and coffee here. packing shit for the move to the lady's new house and then off to Home Depot for soaker hoses and paint. she ended our relationship last night but still needs help, soooo, being a nice guy. Tuesday she borrows the truck and after that I'm done with her.
If SHE chose to end it then pile her shit out by the street and change the door locks.  Done Deal!

« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2016, 09:47:00 AM »

good morning Daves and Scott. New Wave and coffee here. packing shit for the move to the lady's new house and then off to Home Depot for soaker hoses and paint. she ended our relationship last night but still needs help, soooo, being a nice guy. Tuesday she borrows the truck and after that I'm done with her.
Morning, Dean. Here's a link to help you with your shopping.

http://www.homedepot.com/s/doormat?NCNI-5
Dean will need one of the Traffic MASTER styles for the new-pussy interview and demonstration process.
Better shell out for the ultra scotchguard, too.
Indeed!

« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2016, 10:15:03 AM »

Time to walk the dogs then do some dumpster filling.

« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2016, 10:50:18 AM »

Alright, OT shift done. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend. Hazzuh!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6