Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2016, 07:18:11 AM »

Pollen is so thick out here that you leave footprints when you walk....
Yuk!

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2016, 07:20:08 AM »

Enjoy your pre-hairdryer morning TexDave.
I will be dumpstering by hair dryer time today, tomorrow and Monday.

Just relaxing with my coffee and the Magnum Dog watching fishing shows.

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2016, 07:24:52 AM »

Morning, Dave.
Morning Dave.  Surprised to see you checking in on a day off.  Good to see Cleveland wrap things up nicely.
OT until 11. Good game last night, definitely the statement you wanted to see. Now to cheer on the Thunder to close their series out tonight.

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2016, 07:34:48 AM »

3-days of Jamming and I never even came close to buying anything, pretty sad case for CI.

But I did try to corner the futures market on MC II's so kudos to CI for that super deal.

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2016, 07:39:29 AM »

3-days of Jamming and I never even came close to buying anything, pretty sad case for CI.

But I did try to corner the futures market on MC II's so kudos to CI for that super deal.
And all of the deals with the $20 gift card are sold out.

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2016, 07:41:39 AM »

3-days of Jamming and I never even came close to buying anything, pretty sad case for CI.

But I did try to corner the futures market on MC II's so kudos to CI for that super deal.
And all of the deals with the $20 gift card are sold out.
Kind of crazy they still have those Room 101 deals up with very few sold out.  Those $20 gift card deals were nice but nothing there I needed.

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2016, 07:50:57 AM »

3-days of Jamming and I never even came close to buying anything, pretty sad case for CI.

But I did try to corner the futures market on MC II's so kudos to CI for that super deal.
And all of the deals with the $20 gift card are sold out.
Kind of crazy they still have those Room 101 deals up with very few sold out.  Those $20 gift card deals were nice but nothing there I needed.
Don't worry, I ordered some Buesos in your honor. ;)

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2016, 07:51:01 AM »

Enjoying a CyB with my coffee this morning  before it gets too hot.

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2016, 07:58:28 AM »

Enjoying a CyB with my coffee this morning  before it gets too hot.
I figured you were cooking breakfast for the guests.

« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2016, 08:02:18 AM »

3-days of Jamming and I never even came close to buying anything, pretty sad case for CI.

But I did try to corner the futures market on MC II's so kudos to CI for that super deal.
Im not sure why they wouldn't have broken up those boxes and gone 10/$40 on the jam with the MC II PCs

« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2016, 08:08:36 AM »

3-days of Jamming and I never even came close to buying anything, pretty sad case for CI.

But I did try to corner the futures market on MC II's so kudos to CI for that super deal.
Im not sure why they wouldn't have broken up those boxes and gone 10/$40 on the jam with the MC II PCs
Too busy trying that new Brocatus. Did you know they've been selling the daylights out of them for years, but he's never tried one?

« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2016, 08:10:29 AM »

3-days of Jamming and I never even came close to buying anything, pretty sad case for CI.

But I did try to corner the futures market on MC II's so kudos to CI for that super deal.
Im not sure why they wouldn't have broken up those boxes and gone 10/$40 on the jam with the MC II PCs
Probably a special deal made with the Room 101 folks to offer boxes.  They must be changing or discontinuing those or something.  Holts had the Uncle Lee boxes for $50 too and Atlantic is still offering some but typical of them they raised the prices.

« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2016, 08:14:06 AM »

3-days of Jamming and I never even came close to buying anything, pretty sad case for CI.

But I did try to corner the futures market on MC II's so kudos to CI for that super deal.
And all of the deals with the $20 gift card are sold out.
Kind of crazy they still have those Room 101 deals up with very few sold out.  Those $20 gift card deals were nice but nothing there I needed.
Don't worry, I ordered some Buesos in your honor. ;)
Well if you need some more they are trying to give them away on the weekend spotlight today.

« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2016, 08:31:57 AM »

3-days of Jamming and I never even came close to buying anything, pretty sad case for CI.

But I did try to corner the futures market on MC II's so kudos to CI for that super deal.
Im not sure why they wouldn't have broken up those boxes and gone 10/$40 on the jam with the MC II PCs
Morning Fish

« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2016, 08:33:54 AM »

3-days of Jamming and I never even came close to buying anything, pretty sad case for CI.

But I did try to corner the futures market on MC II's so kudos to CI for that super deal.
And all of the deals with the $20 gift card are sold out.
Kind of crazy they still have those Room 101 deals up with very few sold out.  Those $20 gift card deals were nice but nothing there I needed.
Don't worry, I ordered some Buesos in your honor. ;)
Well if you need some more they are trying to give them away on the weekend spotlight today.
Well, I'll be damned. Already down to $3 per. Take THAT, FDA!
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6