Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
6/17/2023
« on: June 17, 2023, 12:11:33 AM »

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2023, 06:08:25 AM »

JoeCigar:

Casa Torano Robusto (4.7"x52) - 10 / $29.99

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2023, 06:17:06 AM »

Cigar.com:

Door #1 - La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor Duque (Robusto) (5.2"x56) - 5 / $29.99

Door #2 - CAO Gold Perfecto (6.0"x60) - Box of 10 / $39.99

Door #3 - AVO XO Intermezzo (Robusto) (5.0"x50)- 10 / $49.99

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2023, 09:02:31 AM »

Morning, Tony. You were up early, for someone who wasn't hitting the links.

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2023, 09:04:05 AM »

Morning, Tony. You were up early, for someone who wasn't hitting the links.
I hit them in spirit. Watched a little of the Open yesterday and was inspired.

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2023, 09:11:11 AM »

Wordle 728 4/6*

⬛⬛🟨🟨⬛
🟩🟩⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2023, 09:11:29 AM »

Morning, Tony. You were up early, for someone who wasn't hitting the links.
I hit them in spirit. Watched a little of the Open yesterday and was inspired.
LALTS

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2023, 09:38:25 AM »

I was feeling mac n' cheese today so I made some.

Edit: Added some hamburger too.

Looks delish.  Always feeling mac n' cheesey.

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2023, 09:38:42 AM »

Morning Tony and Dave.

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2023, 09:39:41 AM »

Gotta say, I do love me some major golf on the left coast. Primetime golf while enjoying a cigar is quite enjoyable. I suppose I'll have to break it to the wife that we'll be watching the end of the final round tomorrow instead of Naked and Afraid. After all, it's Father's Day, I should get to pick the programming, right?

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2023, 09:40:23 AM »

I was feeling mac n' cheese today so I made some.

Edit: Added some hamburger too.

Looks delish.  Always feeling mac n' cheesey.
We had Hamburger Helper stroganoff last night, so very similar. Also yummo.

Morning, APNewsDave.

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2023, 09:42:59 AM »

Weekend Special at CI

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/weekly-special/?slide=1

Check it out, son! When it comes to infused cigars, no one does it better than Drew Estate. And this week, I’m well stocked on some of their finest creations. CI Legends by Drew Estate and the Limited Tabak Especial Blends are on the table with steep savings, ashtray upgrades, and FREE Shipping in tow.

CI Legends boxes are an extra $30 OFF:

The original is medium-bodied with sweet notes of amaretto and hazelnut. One of our most reordered boxes, this easy sipper always delivers.
Legends Black comes in a thinner corona shape, and delivers a richer experience that sings with the sweetness of a chocolate bar.

Ltd. Tabak Especial boxes are an extra $50 OFF:

Tabak Especial Café Con Leche is a dual wrapper treat that offers delicious notes of milk chocolate, espresso, and a sweet velvety aftertaste.
Tabak Especial Red Eye is a ligero-laced pick-me-up with black tobacco flavors and earthy undertones, paired with subtle hints of coffee and sweetness.

Cigar veterans and the newbie crowd all agree. Anyone who lights one of these up falls in love. Score Drew Estate’s top infusions at up to 62% off + FREE Shipping all week long.

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2023, 09:44:10 AM »

Gotta say, I do love me some major golf on the left coast. Primetime golf while enjoying a cigar is quite enjoyable. I suppose I'll have to break it to the wife that we'll be watching the end of the final round tomorrow instead of Naked and Afraid. After all, it's Father's Day, I should get to pick the programming, right?
Don't you have more than one TV in the house?

« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2023, 09:51:22 AM »

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2023, 09:52:02 AM »

Gotta say, I do love me some major golf on the left coast. Primetime golf while enjoying a cigar is quite enjoyable. I suppose I'll have to break it to the wife that we'll be watching the end of the final round tomorrow instead of Naked and Afraid. After all, it's Father's Day, I should get to pick the programming, right?
Don't you have more than one TV in the house?
We have one in the house, one in the man cave. And of course tomorrow evening after the kids go to bed, we'll be in the man cave.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6