Pages: [1] 2 3 4

  • Administrator
4/21/2023
« on: April 21, 2023, 01:41:54 AM »

It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2023, 05:30:16 AM »

Morning, all. Happy Friday!

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2023, 05:30:55 AM »

Sounds like a tough loss last night, Tony. Hope they can put that out of their minds quickly.

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2023, 05:31:41 AM »

Joe:

Door #1 - CAO Colombia Tinto - 10/34.99

Door #2 - Excalibur Epicure - 10/39.99

Door #3 - Diesel Rage Toro - 10/39.99

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2023, 05:32:28 AM »

Sis:

Door #1 - ACID by Drew Estate Blondie Belicoso - 10/44.99

Door #2 - AVO Heritage Robusto - 10/49.99

Door #3 - HC Series White Shade Grown Grande (Gordo) - 20/39.99

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2023, 06:52:29 AM »

Morning, all. Happy Friday!
It is indeed. Good morning to you, Dave.

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2023, 06:58:43 AM »

Sounds like a tough loss last night, Tony. Hope they can put that out of their minds quickly.
As far as I can tell, the boys already shook it off. We had never played that team before and scheduled to play them again in the last game of the season. I'm disappointed that we didn't win and progress in the tournament but proud of how we played. Especially given the fact that most of our players are 13 and we were playing 15 year-olds.

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2023, 07:13:20 AM »

Sounds like a tough loss last night, Tony. Hope they can put that out of their minds quickly.
As far as I can tell, the boys already shook it off. We had never played that team before and scheduled to play them again in the last game of the season. I'm disappointed that we didn't win and progress in the tournament but proud of how we played. Especially given the fact that most of our players are 13 and we were playing 15 year-olds.
That's definitely a tall task. The skill gap is so pronounced at that age, even though it's only 2 years different. At least they'll have a chance for some revenge.

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2023, 07:19:44 AM »

Sounds like a tough loss last night, Tony. Hope they can put that out of their minds quickly.
As far as I can tell, the boys already shook it off. We had never played that team before and scheduled to play them again in the last game of the season. I'm disappointed that we didn't win and progress in the tournament but proud of how we played. Especially given the fact that most of our players are 13 and we were playing 15 year-olds.
That's definitely a tall task. The skill gap is so pronounced at that age, even though it's only 2 years different. At least they'll have a chance for some revenge.
Hopefully the coaches will have a different strategy, knowing how they play.

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2023, 07:22:26 AM »

Wife and daughter are out looking at colleges this week because my bank account is looking for more ways to empty out faster.

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2023, 07:25:52 AM »

Wife and daughter are out looking at colleges this week because my bank account is looking for more ways to empty out faster.
That's a good way to do it!

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2023, 08:29:57 AM »

That of course means the driving around to sports events is all on me this weekend. It would have been regardless. On Saturday, we have a double-header in baseball (sort of). Two different teams with a quick uniform change in the middle but at least both games are at the same field.

Then, soccer on Sunday.

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2023, 08:31:36 AM »

That of course means the driving around to sports events is all on me this weekend. It would have been regardless. On Saturday, we have a double-header in baseball (sort of). Two different teams with a quick uniform change in the middle but at least both games are at the same field.

Then, soccer on Sunday.
I do not envy you, your kids being so involved in sports.

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2023, 08:35:04 AM »

That of course means the driving around to sports events is all on me this weekend. It would have been regardless. On Saturday, we have a double-header in baseball (sort of). Two different teams with a quick uniform change in the middle but at least both games are at the same field.

Then, soccer on Sunday.
I do not envy you, your kids being so involved in sports.
I think the weather is supposed to be decent so it won't be so bad.

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2023, 08:53:49 AM »

That of course means the driving around to sports events is all on me this weekend. It would have been regardless. On Saturday, we have a double-header in baseball (sort of). Two different teams with a quick uniform change in the middle but at least both games are at the same field.

Then, soccer on Sunday.
I do not envy you, your kids being so involved in sports.
I think the weather is supposed to be decent so it won't be so bad.
That helps. Rain in the forecast here all weekend, with temps dropping back into the 40s and 50s. Cause Mother Nature can't stick with a season for more than a couple of days in a row.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4