BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/16/2014
« Reply #180 on: June 16, 2014, 12:49:36 PM »

Morning, muchachos.  Finally reached the 16th of June.  My life can settle down now after thirteen months of upheaval.

I've got $50 for cigars at the moment.  Somebody point me to a deal.
Joe!!!  He's talking to you!  Good morning, Bret.

The 'Chunky Monsters' from Tatuaje should be out soon-ish, I think.  Save some for those.  I love the Monster series of cigars.
Probably need to save a little more than the $50...

If the money is burning a hole in your pocket, Bret... The Cain Daytona Coronas that Joe brought to your attention some time back are mashing. Those and a 5 pack of some Faustos would get you to $50. $40 w/cpn.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #181 on: June 16, 2014, 12:56:22 PM »

Eperney corona at the BnM watching world cup.
Nice!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #182 on: June 16, 2014, 12:58:00 PM »

Morning, muchachos.  Finally reached the 16th of June.  My life can settle down now after thirteen months of upheaval.

I've got $50 for cigars at the moment.  Somebody point me to a deal.
Joe!!!  He's talking to you!  Good morning, Bret.
Not sure how much the Chunky Monsters will go for.  The Litttle Monsters were $75/10ct box.  So if you set that $50 aside now and 'forget' about it for a few weeks, it'll be like free money when the time comes to spend it!

The 'Chunky Monsters' from Tatuaje should be out soon-ish, I think.  Save some for those.  I love the Monster series of cigars.
Probably need to save a little more than the $50...

If the money is burning a hole in your pocket, Bret... The Cain Daytona Coronas that Joe brought to your attention some time back are mashing. Those and a 5 pack of some Faustos would get you to $50. $40 w/cpn.
Logged

Dalek

  • Newbie Status
« Reply #183 on: June 16, 2014, 12:58:14 PM »

Ugh.  Why can't my boss realize that I'm busy bantering and stop sending me new projects.  Sheesh!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #184 on: June 16, 2014, 01:05:21 PM »

Morning, muchachos.  Finally reached the 16th of June.  My life can settle down now after thirteen months of upheaval.

I've got $50 for cigars at the moment.  Somebody point me to a deal.
Joe!!!  He's talking to you!  Good morning, Bret.
Not sure how much the Chunky Monsters will go for.  The Litttle Monsters were $75/10ct box.  So if you set that $50 aside now and 'forget' about it for a few weeks, it'll be like free money when the time comes to spend it!

The 'Chunky Monsters' from Tatuaje should be out soon-ish, I think.  Save some for those.  I love the Monster series of cigars.
Probably need to save a little more than the $50...

If the money is burning a hole in your pocket, Bret... The Cain Daytona Coronas that Joe brought to your attention some time back are mashing. Those and a 5 pack of some Faustos would get you to $50. $40 w/cpn.

Botched that response...

Should've been:  Not sure how much the Chunky Monsters will go for.  The Litttle Monsters were $75/10ct box.  So if you set that $50 aside now and 'forget' about it for a few weeks, it'll be like free money when the time comes to spend it!
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #185 on: June 16, 2014, 01:08:25 PM »

[...]

Joe , what a great idea . I have to try it ! .

« Reply #186 on: June 16, 2014, 01:10:15 PM »

Morning, muchachos.  Finally reached the 16th of June.  My life can settle down now after thirteen months of upheaval.

I've got $50 for cigars at the moment.  Somebody point me to a deal.
Joe!!!  He's talking to you!  Good morning, Bret.

The 'Chunky Monsters' from Tatuaje should be out soon-ish, I think.  Save some for those.  I love the Monster series of cigars.
Probably need to save a little more than the $50...

If the money is burning a hole in your pocket, Bret... The Cain Daytona Coronas that Joe brought to your attention some time back are mashing. Those and a 5 pack of some Faustos would get you to $50. $40 w/cpn.
It's actually sitting in my PayPal account, and yes, it's burning a hole.  My dad needed some cigars to hand out at the wedding reception, so I gave him my box of Fighting Cock robustos, for which he then gave me five Partagas Serie D #4 from a box he was given as a wedding present.  Spectacular trade far as I'm concerned.  But I still need to make up for the inventory reduction.  Today it actually appears that through a tortuous series of transactions I won't bore y'all with I have another $100 available.  So $150 total.  I wish I'd known that yesterday because I'd have used that $40 coupon one last time.  Oh well.  Maybe I'll buy some more Cubans.  Maybe I'll sit on it until a killer deal comes along.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/16/2014
« Reply #187 on: June 16, 2014, 01:19:02 PM »

[...]

Looks like the CATSRULE 17% OFF @ Famous still works on certain items over $50...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/16/2014
« Reply #188 on: June 16, 2014, 01:23:47 PM »

Anyone have the Tatuaje Monster Coffin travel humi? Looks pretty cool.

« Reply #189 on: June 16, 2014, 01:26:05 PM »

Anyone have the Tatuaje Monster Coffin travel humi? Looks pretty cool.
I don't, but they are cool to see in person. There's no way to justify it as a purchase, unless you just admit you want a badass looking travel humi.

« Reply #190 on: June 16, 2014, 01:26:24 PM »

Anyone have the Tatuaje Monster Coffin travel humi? Looks pretty cool.
I dont, but they look bad-ass!
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #191 on: June 16, 2014, 01:28:59 PM »

[...]

Romeo Y Julieta - Short Churchills

Box 10    US$  72.00

Length: 4.80"  /  Ring Guage: 50.00

an excellent buy at http://www.ihavanas.com/
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/16/2014
« Reply #192 on: June 16, 2014, 01:32:49 PM »

Anyone have the Tatuaje Monster Coffin travel humi? Looks pretty cool.
I don't, but they are cool to see in person. There's no way to justify it as a purchase, unless you just admit you want a badass looking travel humi.

They are back in stock for 32.50 ea. Not a lot more than another plastic travel humi, but like you said, it'd be more of a cool conversation piece. Hmmm would 10 be enough for a weeks vacation at the beach?

« Reply #193 on: June 16, 2014, 01:36:41 PM »

Anyone have the Tatuaje Monster Coffin travel humi? Looks pretty cool.
I don't, but they are cool to see in person. There's no way to justify it as a purchase, unless you just admit you want a badass looking travel humi.

They are back in stock for 32.50 ea. Not a lot more than another plastic travel humi, but like you said, it'd be more of a cool conversation piece. Hmmm would 10 be enough for a weeks vacation at the beach?
Depends on smoking frequency, but I would envision 2/day at least for the days are are fully there(non-travel days)

« Reply #194 on: June 16, 2014, 01:37:35 PM »

Anyone have the Tatuaje Monster Coffin travel humi? Looks pretty cool.
I don't, but they are cool to see in person. There's no way to justify it as a purchase, unless you just admit you want a badass looking travel humi.

They are back in stock for 32.50 ea. Not a lot more than another plastic travel humi, but like you said, it'd be more of a cool conversation piece. Hmmm would 10 be enough for a weeks vacation at the beach?
It depends, is the warden coming along, then it's at least 6 too many.  You leaving her home or you are unattached for the week, it might do it, or you might be 3 short.  Again your mileage may vary.  Don't make us take your man card!