« Reply #135 on: June 16, 2014, 10:53:36 AM »

Morning, all.  Hope the weekend was good to everyone.
It was.  And yours?
It was good.  beers and cigars and good food and whatnot.  Kids still too young to be 'not nice' to me every other day of the year, haha.
That time is coming. Haha.
LOL!  My 2nd one is passing up my eldest... In being a pain in the ass.  My almost 11 year old is still nice.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/16/2014
« Reply #136 on: June 16, 2014, 10:57:23 AM »

Morning, all.  Hope the weekend was good to everyone.
Morning JWacky!
Hey there, Shaun.  Love this smoker talk, making me hungry!  I've wanted one for years but I don't know how much I'd really use it.  Not that that's ever factored in to such a purchase before.
Yea I can't believe what you wrote, had to read it 3x before I comprehended it :)
If you want to get started in smoking, get a Weber Smokey Mountain 18.5", all day every day...then based on use, upgrade and teach the craft to someone else and sell them your broken-in WSM.
I hated my Weber Kettle for about 5 years, and when I was complaining that I can't control the heat because you can't raise or lower the heat, a guy said, "use indirect heat by piling the charcoal on the sides, and move your meat back and forth toward the heat." Duh... loved it after someone told me how to use it... :)
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #137 on: June 16, 2014, 11:09:33 AM »

Do we have a CI free shipping code?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/16/2014
« Reply #138 on: June 16, 2014, 11:10:55 AM »

Morning, all.  Hope the weekend was good to everyone.
It was.  And yours?
It was good.  beers and cigars and good food and whatnot.  Kids still too young to be 'not nice' to me every other day of the year, haha.
That time is coming. Haha.
LOL!  My 2nd one is passing up my eldest... In being a pain in the ass.  My almost 11 year old is still nice.
My oldest, after a little nudging took to responsibility very well.  But my youngest still wants everything to be given to him....ugh.

« Reply #139 on: June 16, 2014, 11:11:01 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Finally reached the 16th of June.  My life can settle down now after thirteen months of upheaval.

I've got $50 for cigars at the moment.  Somebody point me to a deal.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/16/2014
« Reply #140 on: June 16, 2014, 11:11:41 AM »

I have to go... Later all..!  Good luck on that shipping code..!

« Reply #141 on: June 16, 2014, 11:16:17 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Finally reached the 16th of June.  My life can settle down now after thirteen months of upheaval.

I've got $50 for cigars at the moment.  Somebody point me to a deal.
Joe!!!  He's talking to you!  Good morning, Bret.

« Reply #142 on: June 16, 2014, 11:20:19 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Finally reached the 16th of June.  My life can settle down now after thirteen months of upheaval.

I've got $50 for cigars at the moment.  Somebody point me to a deal.
Joe!!!  He's talking to you!  Good morning, Bret.
Morning, Antone.

« Reply #143 on: June 16, 2014, 11:22:57 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Finally reached the 16th of June.  My life can settle down now after thirteen months of upheaval.

I've got $50 for cigars at the moment.  Somebody point me to a deal.
cigar.com has a deal on a mazo of Gurkha Centurians... ::)

« Reply #144 on: June 16, 2014, 11:24:38 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Finally reached the 16th of June.  My life can settle down now after thirteen months of upheaval.

I've got $50 for cigars at the moment.  Somebody point me to a deal.
cigar.com has a deal on a mazo of Gurkha Centurians... ::)
Okay, somebody else point me to a deal.

Morning, Flip.

« Reply #145 on: June 16, 2014, 11:26:17 AM »

Morning, all.  Hope the weekend was good to everyone.
It was.  And yours?
It was good.  beers and cigars and good food and whatnot.  Kids still too young to be 'not nice' to me every other day of the year, haha.
That time is coming. Haha.
wait it gets better, wait till the step mother gets to remind you that your 30 year old son hasn't called for your birthday and fathers day for two years.  I still get a christmas gifts though.  I think that's because Christmas eve is spent with grandma & all the aunts & uncles.

« Reply #146 on: June 16, 2014, 11:26:34 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Finally reached the 16th of June.  My life can settle down now after thirteen months of upheaval.

I've got $50 for cigars at the moment.  Somebody point me to a deal.
cigar.com has a deal on a mazo of Gurkha Centurians... ::)
Okay, somebody else point me to a deal.

Morning, Flip.
LOL!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #147 on: June 16, 2014, 11:27:04 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Finally reached the 16th of June.  My life can settle down now after thirteen months of upheaval.

I've got $50 for cigars at the moment.  Somebody point me to a deal.
Joe!!!  He's talking to you!  Good morning, Bret.

The 'Chunky Monsters' from Tatuaje should be out soon-ish, I think.  Save some for those.  I love the Monster series of cigars.

« Reply #148 on: June 16, 2014, 11:30:50 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Finally reached the 16th of June.  My life can settle down now after thirteen months of upheaval.

I've got $50 for cigars at the moment.  Somebody point me to a deal.
cigar.com has a deal on a mazo of Gurkha Centurians... ::)
Okay, somebody else point me to a deal.

Morning, Flip.
actually if you like Rocky Patels, this looked interesting, and lot of cigars from the non rocky I would smoke...
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/you-pick/rocky-patel-vs-the-world/  2 five packs $49.98

« Reply #149 on: June 16, 2014, 11:36:35 AM »

getting to be lunch time, got here before 8am today.  Thinking to walk a block for Chinese food.  Maybe Squid in Black bean sauce, or something else, like string beans and garlic sauce with chicken or roast pork.  too nice a day won't need the free hot & sour soup, maybe a soda instead.