Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/16/2014
« Reply #90 on: June 16, 2014, 09:26:02 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.  I enjoyed a lovely, but smokeless weekend.  I hope yours was equally fulfilling, +cigars.
Good morning Tony! Mine was smokeless as well, but not in the sense of bbq/steaks :) Used the smoker for the steaks last night, big green egg, damn that thing's amazin!
That sounds great... I've always wanted to cook a pizza on the bbq grill.
Logged

Fitzy

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #91 on: June 16, 2014, 09:27:23 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.  I enjoyed a lovely, but smokeless weekend.  I hope yours was equally fulfilling, +cigars.
Good morning Tony! Mine was smokeless as well, but not in the sense of bbq/steaks :) Used the smoker for the steaks last night, big green egg, damn that thing's amazin!
That sounds awesome.  I can't say that I even did any grilling this weekend.  It was a gorgeous day yesterday and I just wanted to get out of the house.  So the family and I went for a nice drive, then a long walk, followed by a burger at 5Guys and then a visit to the park.  Of course we had to get some ice cream before returning home.   :D
  which 5 guys dis you hit?  two i know of off Route 17, one of which is fairly well hidden.
Mmmm... 5guys.....  I may just have to hit that up for lunch now....
do they all have free peanuts?
That they do!
Logged

Fitzy

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #92 on: June 16, 2014, 09:28:23 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.  I enjoyed a lovely, but smokeless weekend.  I hope yours was equally fulfilling, +cigars.
Good morning Tony! Mine was smokeless as well, but not in the sense of bbq/steaks :) Used the smoker for the steaks last night, big green egg, damn that thing's amazin!
That sounds awesome.  I can't say that I even did any grilling this weekend.  It was a gorgeous day yesterday and I just wanted to get out of the house.  So the family and I went for a nice drive, then a long walk, followed by a burger at 5Guys and then a visit to the park.  Of course we had to get some ice cream before returning home.   :D
  which 5 guys dis you hit?  two i know of off Route 17, one of which is fairly well hidden.
Mmmm... 5guys.....  I may just have to hit that up for lunch now....
Yeah, now a greasy double-cheeseburger has my name all over it!
Double Bacon with jalapenos, onions, and mushrooms... and hot sauce...
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #93 on: June 16, 2014, 09:29:03 AM »

Good morning to all ! .

« Reply #94 on: June 16, 2014, 09:32:51 AM »

Good morning to all ! .
     :D Good morning back at ya!  :D
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #95 on: June 16, 2014, 09:34:41 AM »

Good morning to all ! .
     :D Good morning back at ya!  :D
LOL , Very cool Filp  .

« Reply #96 on: June 16, 2014, 09:35:31 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.  I enjoyed a lovely, but smokeless weekend.  I hope yours was equally fulfilling, +cigars.
Good morning Tony! Mine was smokeless as well, but not in the sense of bbq/steaks :) Used the smoker for the steaks last night, big green egg, damn that thing's amazin!
That sounds awesome.  I can't say that I even did any grilling this weekend.  It was a gorgeous day yesterday and I just wanted to get out of the house.  So the family and I went for a nice drive, then a long walk, followed by a burger at 5Guys and then a visit to the park.  Of course we had to get some ice cream before returning home.   :D
  which 5 guys dis you hit?  two i know of off Route 17, one of which is fairly well hidden.
We actually hit the one in Hoboken on Washington Street.  We usually do the one in East Rutherford on 17 but there is also one in Hackensack (I'm assuming you are referring to this one as the well hidden one).

« Reply #97 on: June 16, 2014, 09:37:13 AM »

Good morning to all ! .
     :D Good morning back at ya!  :D
LOL , Very cool Filp  .
why should LTG by the only shaker & mover around here!

« Reply #98 on: June 16, 2014, 09:38:16 AM »

[...]
yeah the one attached to National Wholesale Liquidators, in the back corner of the parking lot.

« Reply #99 on: June 16, 2014, 09:38:31 AM »

had a nice Fuente Opus X robusto (from the Mike Webber NYC trip trade) yesterday around two pm, at the legion.  hadn't eaten a thing yet.  learned a valuable lesson.  didn't go green behind the gills, but close, was very light headed.  A couple of beers later, I was fine.  my daughter and wife tag teamed on the cooking Surf & turf.  Shrimp scampi & pasta with very thin rib eye steaks(6 for the 3 of us so it was fine).  had the new Sparkling Santa Margarita brut rose.  then went to the media room and watched The Monuments Men and the movie I Frankenstein.
Sounds nice.  Mike gave me the Opus XxX I smoked last week too.  It had a $13.75 label on it but I think that's a decent price for a B&M smoke.  I enjoyed it.

« Reply #100 on: June 16, 2014, 09:49:38 AM »

Good morning to all ! .
Good morning, Steve.  Hope you enjoyed a nice Father's Day.

« Reply #101 on: June 16, 2014, 09:51:10 AM »

[...]
Yep.  Never actually been to that one.  That might be Lodi.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #102 on: June 16, 2014, 09:55:26 AM »

Good morning to all ! .
Good morning, Steve.  Hope you enjoyed a nice Father's Day.
//// yes I did ,  how was your Fathers day ? .

« Reply #103 on: June 16, 2014, 10:00:48 AM »

had a nice Fuente Opus X robusto (from the Mike Webber NYC trip trade) yesterday around two pm, at the legion.  hadn't eaten a thing yet.  learned a valuable lesson.  didn't go green behind the gills, but close, was very light headed.  A couple of beers later, I was fine.  my daughter and wife tag teamed on the cooking Surf & turf.  Shrimp scampi & pasta with very thin rib eye steaks(6 for the 3 of us so it was fine).  had the new Sparkling Santa Margarita brut rose.  then went to the media room and watched The Monuments Men and the movie I Frankenstein.
Sounds nice.  Mike gave me the Opus XxX I smoked last week too.  It had a $13.75 label on it but I think that's a decent price for a B&M smoke.  I enjoyed it.
we have paid more for AJ's Mayimbe at your B&M.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #104 on: June 16, 2014, 10:05:53 AM »

had a nice Fuente Opus X robusto (from the Mike Webber NYC trip trade) yesterday around two pm, at the legion.  hadn't eaten a thing yet.  learned a valuable lesson.  didn't go green behind the gills, but close, was very light headed.  A couple of beers later, I was fine.  my daughter and wife tag teamed on the cooking Surf & turf.  Shrimp scampi & pasta with very thin rib eye steaks(6 for the 3 of us so it was fine).  had the new Sparkling Santa Margarita brut rose.  then went to the media room and watched The Monuments Men and the movie I Frankenstein.
Sounds nice.  Mike gave me the Opus XxX I smoked last week too.  It had a $13.75 label on it but I think that's a decent price for a B&M smoke.  I enjoyed it.
we have paid more for AJ's Mayimbe at your B&M.
13.75 is not a bad price for a opus x , at b&m  .