CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 26

Author Topic: 6/16/2014  (Read 71998 times)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/16/2014
« Reply #90 on: June 16, 2014, 09:26:02 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.  I enjoyed a lovely, but smokeless weekend.  I hope yours was equally fulfilling, +cigars.
Good morning Tony! Mine was smokeless as well, but not in the sense of bbq/steaks :) Used the smoker for the steaks last night, big green egg, damn that thing's amazin!
That sounds great... I've always wanted to cook a pizza on the bbq grill.

Fitzy

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #91 on: June 16, 2014, 09:27:23 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.  I enjoyed a lovely, but smokeless weekend.  I hope yours was equally fulfilling, +cigars.
Good morning Tony! Mine was smokeless as well, but not in the sense of bbq/steaks :) Used the smoker for the steaks last night, big green egg, damn that thing's amazin!
That sounds awesome.  I can't say that I even did any grilling this weekend.  It was a gorgeous day yesterday and I just wanted to get out of the house.  So the family and I went for a nice drive, then a long walk, followed by a burger at 5Guys and then a visit to the park.  Of course we had to get some ice cream before returning home.   :D
  which 5 guys dis you hit?  two i know of off Route 17, one of which is fairly well hidden.
Mmmm... 5guys.....  I may just have to hit that up for lunch now....
do they all have free peanuts?
That they do!

Fitzy

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #92 on: June 16, 2014, 09:28:23 AM »

That sounds awesome.  I can't say that I even did any grilling this weekend.  It was a gorgeous day yesterday and I just wanted to get out of the house.  So the family and I went for a nice drive, then a long walk, followed by a burger at 5Guys and then a visit to the park.  Of course we had to get some ice cream before returning home.   :D
  which 5 guys dis you hit?  two i know of off Route 17, one of which is fairly well hidden.
Mmmm... 5guys.....  I may just have to hit that up for lunch now....
Yeah, now a greasy double-cheeseburger has my name all over it!
Double Bacon with jalapenos, onions, and mushrooms... and hot sauce...

dogdays

« Reply #93 on: June 16, 2014, 09:29:03 AM »

Good morning to all ! .

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #94 on: June 16, 2014, 09:32:51 AM »

Good morning to all ! .
     :D Good morning back at ya!  :D

dogdays

« Reply #95 on: June 16, 2014, 09:34:41 AM »

Good morning to all ! .
LOL , Very cool Filp  .

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #96 on: June 16, 2014, 09:35:31 AM »

We actually hit the one in Hoboken on Washington Street.  We usually do the one in East Rutherford on 17 but there is also one in Hackensack (I'm assuming you are referring to this one as the well hidden one).

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #97 on: June 16, 2014, 09:37:13 AM »

Good morning to all ! .
LOL , Very cool Filp  .
why should LTG by the only shaker & mover around here!

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #98 on: June 16, 2014, 09:38:16 AM »

We actually hit the one in Hoboken on Washington Street.  We usually do the one in East Rutherford on 17 but there is also one in Hackensack (I'm assuming you are referring to this one as the well hidden one).
yeah the one attached to National Wholesale Liquidators, in the back corner of the parking lot.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #99 on: June 16, 2014, 09:38:31 AM »

had a nice Fuente Opus X robusto (from the Mike Webber NYC trip trade) yesterday around two pm, at the legion.  hadn't eaten a thing yet.  learned a valuable lesson.  didn't go green behind the gills, but close, was very light headed.  A couple of beers later, I was fine.  my daughter and wife tag teamed on the cooking Surf & turf.  Shrimp scampi & pasta with very thin rib eye steaks(6 for the 3 of us so it was fine).  had the new Sparkling Santa Margarita brut rose.  then went to the media room and watched The Monuments Men and the movie I Frankenstein.
Sounds nice.  Mike gave me the Opus XxX I smoked last week too.  It had a $13.75 label on it but I think that's a decent price for a B&M smoke.  I enjoyed it.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #100 on: June 16, 2014, 09:49:38 AM »

Good morning to all ! .
Good morning, Steve.  Hope you enjoyed a nice Father's Day.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #101 on: June 16, 2014, 09:51:10 AM »

yeah the one attached to National Wholesale Liquidators, in the back corner of the parking lot.
Yep.  Never actually been to that one.  That might be Lodi.

dogdays

« Reply #102 on: June 16, 2014, 09:55:26 AM »

Good morning to all ! .
Good morning, Steve.  Hope you enjoyed a nice Father's Day.
//// yes I did ,  how was your Fathers day ? .

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #103 on: June 16, 2014, 10:00:48 AM »

had a nice Fuente Opus X robusto (from the Mike Webber NYC trip trade) yesterday around two pm, at the legion.  hadn't eaten a thing yet.  learned a valuable lesson.  didn't go green behind the gills, but close, was very light headed.  A couple of beers later, I was fine.  my daughter and wife tag teamed on the cooking Surf & turf.  Shrimp scampi & pasta with very thin rib eye steaks(6 for the 3 of us so it was fine).  had the new Sparkling Santa Margarita brut rose.  then went to the media room and watched The Monuments Men and the movie I Frankenstein.
Sounds nice.  Mike gave me the Opus XxX I smoked last week too.  It had a $13.75 label on it but I think that's a decent price for a B&M smoke.  I enjoyed it.
we have paid more for AJ's Mayimbe at your B&M.

dogdays

« Reply #104 on: June 16, 2014, 10:05:53 AM »

we have paid more for AJ's Mayimbe at your B&M.
13.75 is not a bad price for a opus x , at b&m  .
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 26