CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: 7/18/2019  (Read 5477 times)

CigarBanter

• Administrator
  • Senior Status
7/18/2019
« on: July 18, 2019, 12:02:23 AM »

What's up cigar enthusiasts?!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/18/2019
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2019, 02:58:40 AM »

Hello everyone....  I'm having a sleepness night, so I thought I'd have a tiny sip of gin with some lime juice in it ...  :)   I've been enjoying my new pipe, but it's like when I started on with cigars, there are allot of tabaccos to try before I can find that perfect one.  I was watching a youtube video on pipe smoking, and this guy said, "Isn't it funny how you can smoke the same tobacco, and then one of them just tastes better than all of the other one."  Better flavor, better relaxing, and just more pleasure and enjoyment.  I pulled a Predomo Lot 23 Maduro out of my humidor the other day, and darn if I didn't hit that special one.  I enjoy that cigar, but some thing was just more magical with this one than the others...  I went onto Famous Smoke Shop Auction, and found the Lot 23 Maduro on auction for $14, so I bidded and got 2 - 5 packs for $28 + $7.99 shipping.  I have my account to consolidate until next Tuesday, so I may find some other deals along the way... 

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2019, 03:00:01 AM »

Oh yeal ....  What's big and green, and if it fell out of a tree it would kill you......?   A pool table...!

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2019, 03:09:59 AM »

I guess I can't end with out talking about Petey the Parakeet ....  He turned a year old this past April, and he just talks up a storm.  He flys down to the bathroom to look at hisself in the mirror.  I just yell from the kitchen, "Here Petey, here petery..!"  And he comes to me just like a dog....  He loves to play with an old jingle bell.  I grab the bell and run through the house shaking it, and he chase me.  We have some old medicine cups (Niqual), and I'll set some of them upside down on the table, with a jingle bell on it, then set empty cups next to them, and he will go along and knock the bells into the empty cup..  Rather interesting for a little bird.  He's also hooked on junk food.  BarBQ'ed potato chips, Cheese It's, etc....  If I start eating potato chips, he starts going crazy wanting out of his cage.  Once out, no matter where I am, he hill track me down and try to jump into the bag of chips.  I only give him a very little tiny bite of one since he shouldn't get any in the first place...  Well, I'm going to wind this letter up for now....  I hope every one is doing good and enjoying the summer...  We have the grandkids in the morning, "7 a.m."  So it will be another day of summer play with the kids...  Good night all......

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2019, 05:09:03 AM »

Good Night Dad!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2019, 05:14:41 AM »

Happy Friday Eve to the working stiffs, another Happy Saturday to the Retirees!

Just watched the Space Station pass over again this morning at 4:58.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2019, 05:24:18 AM »

Taking the dog to the groomer this morning and will go visit the boys at the marina and have a cigar with them while waiting.  Then the warden has to drop me off at another marina where my sons boat is so I can bring it back up here and put it on the lift.  One of the lift motors crapped out Sunday and he had to dock at a marina down the river until we could get it fixed. 

Always Something!

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2019, 06:39:23 AM »

goodnight Dad, goodmorning Dave.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2019, 06:58:00 AM »

Looks like I've got some bus reading to do. Good morning, Dave and Dean.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2019, 07:06:03 AM »

Taking the dog to the groomer this morning and will go visit the boys at the marina and have a cigar with them while waiting.  Then the warden has to drop me off at another marina where my sons boat is so I can bring it back up here and put it on the lift.  One of the lift motors crapped out Sunday and he had to dock at a marina down the river until we could get it fixed. 

Always Something!
Guess you needed something to do with all that time and money you are saving on pool repairs.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2019, 07:08:04 AM »

Morning SCDave, PeppersAndSausageDean and CommutinMayor.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2019, 07:08:23 AM »

Good morning, NJDave. I trust your hosts treated you well?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2019, 07:08:29 AM »

Thanks for the check in and report out BD.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2019, 07:10:43 AM »

Good morning, NJDave. I trust your hosts treated you well?
I could get used to this.  Porch to smoke on is an upgrade from the garage, pool to take advantage of in the afternoon (well, whenever), free meals that just appear.  Yea, I'm good.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2019, 07:15:44 AM »

good morning Tony and Dave. Oliva O maduro and coffee here. lawn guy coming today. grass is way too high, he has his hands full.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7