Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2019, 09:27:06 AM »

Morning Daves and HumpedTony.  I need to head out in about 45 minutes, so looks like Tony & TheDaves until Dean finishes fixing breakfast for a redhead and sends her home.
she went her own way last night. I may pick her up after golf today.
correction, she's going to meet me here after golf.

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2019, 09:27:38 AM »

SHEESH

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2019, 09:43:28 AM »

SHEESH
Good morning, Golfing Dean. Sounds like the RA is under control?

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2019, 09:52:37 AM »

Florida man tied up wife's lover, cut off penis, deputies say:

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/florida-man-tied-up-wifes-lover-cut-off-penis-deputies-say

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2019, 09:53:01 AM »

Morning Daves and HumpedTony.  I need to head out in about 45 minutes, so looks like Tony & TheDaves until Dean finishes fixing breakfast for a redhead and sends her home.
she went her own way last night. I may pick her up after golf today.
correction, she's going to meet me here after golf.
Had the bed all to yourself last night, and don't have to drive to get her today. You're livin' the dream.

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2019, 09:53:42 AM »

SHEESH
Good morning, Golfing Dean. Sounds like the RA is under control?
no, but it beats sitting home doing nothing, like alot of old people around Florida.

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2019, 09:55:49 AM »

Morning Daves and HumpedTony.  I need to head out in about 45 minutes, so looks like Tony & TheDaves until Dean finishes fixing breakfast for a redhead and sends her home.
she went her own way last night. I may pick her up after golf today.
correction, she's going to meet me here after golf.
Had the bed all to yourself last night, and don't have to drive to get her today. You're livin' the dream.
win win. other than I'll probably have to feed her.

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2019, 10:17:31 AM »

Morning, muchachos. This week is just dragging on and on.

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2019, 10:37:10 AM »

Morning, muchachos. This week is just dragging on and on.
only 3 more Mondays this week.
morning RazMan.

« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2019, 10:41:27 AM »

Morning Daves and HumpedTony.  I need to head out in about 45 minutes, so looks like Tony & TheDaves until Dean finishes fixing breakfast for a redhead and sends her home.
she went her own way last night. I may pick her up after golf today.
correction, she's going to meet me here after golf.
Had the bed all to yourself last night, and don't have to drive to get her today. You're livin' the dream.
win win. other than I'll probably have to feed her.
Sausage tonight?

« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2019, 10:51:43 AM »

Morning, muchachos. This week is just dragging on and on.
only 3 more Mondays this week.
morning RazMan.
Morning, Deano.

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2019, 10:58:22 AM »

Morning Daves and HumpedTony.  I need to head out in about 45 minutes, so looks like Tony & TheDaves until Dean finishes fixing breakfast for a redhead and sends her home.
she went her own way last night. I may pick her up after golf today.
correction, she's going to meet me here after golf.
Had the bed all to yourself last night, and don't have to drive to get her today. You're livin' the dream.
win win. other than I'll probably have to feed her.
Sausage tonight?
zitti and meatballs.

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2019, 11:11:57 AM »

SHEESH
Good morning, Golfing Dean. Sounds like the RA is under control?
no, but it beats sitting home doing nothing, like alot of old people around Florida.
More time for cigars...

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2019, 11:12:30 AM »

Morning Daves and HumpedTony.  I need to head out in about 45 minutes, so looks like Tony & TheDaves until Dean finishes fixing breakfast for a redhead and sends her home.
she went her own way last night. I may pick her up after golf today.
correction, she's going to meet me here after golf.
Had the bed all to yourself last night, and don't have to drive to get her today. You're livin' the dream.
win win. other than I'll probably have to feed her.
Sausage tonight?
Goes without saying.

« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2019, 11:13:04 AM »

Morning Dean and GoneAgainBean.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6