Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/8/2014
« Reply #60 on: June 08, 2014, 11:35:40 AM »

Sheesh.

« Reply #61 on: June 08, 2014, 11:36:26 AM »

Getting ready for final soccer game of the season for my second daughter.  They've improved tremendously these last couple of months.  Unfortunately, looks like another no cigar day for papa.  It's beautiful weather here.  Hope the same there.  Check back later.

Good Luck!  Light rain here which is a good day for us hope it picks up some.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/8/2014
« Reply #62 on: June 08, 2014, 11:41:09 AM »

Off to church, then a little yard work and a cigar. It's a beautiful day here.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #63 on: June 08, 2014, 11:45:46 AM »

Off to church, then a little yard work and a cigar. It's a beautiful day here.
Beautiful here too. Helped neighbor move a refrigerator.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #64 on: June 08, 2014, 12:07:09 PM »

Off to church, then a little yard work and a cigar. It's a beautiful day here.
a good day to do nothing! My plan is to go to the butcher shop for some steaks and tater salad.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #65 on: June 08, 2014, 12:18:29 PM »

Off to church, then a little yard work and a cigar. It's a beautiful day here.
a good day to do nothing! My plan is to go to the butcher shop for some steaks and tater salad.
That is a very good idea, Bob. I have been eating health food for months now. I need a good marbled ribeye!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/8/2014
« Reply #66 on: June 08, 2014, 12:28:09 PM »

Off to church, then a little yard work and a cigar. It's a beautiful day here.
a good day to do nothing! My plan is to go to the butcher shop for some steaks and tater salad.
Sounds better than my afternoon work, gotta cut grass since those Texas people are sending rain to me on Tuesday.

« Reply #67 on: June 08, 2014, 12:29:39 PM »

Off to church, then a little yard work and a cigar. It's a beautiful day here.
a good day to do nothing! My plan is to go to the butcher shop for some steaks and tater salad.
That is a very good idea, Bob. I have been eating health food for months now. I need a good marbled ribeye!

Did that myself last week for my birthday had not had a steak in almost 3 years and had me a beautiful ribeye.  Sure was good too.

« Reply #68 on: June 08, 2014, 12:30:20 PM »

Off to church, then a little yard work and a cigar. It's a beautiful day here.
a good day to do nothing! My plan is to go to the butcher shop for some steaks and tater salad.
Sounds better than my afternoon work, gotta cut grass since those Texas people are sending rain to me on Tuesday.

Don't worry we are going to keep all of it here we can.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/8/2014
« Reply #69 on: June 08, 2014, 12:37:43 PM »

Off to church, then a little yard work and a cigar. It's a beautiful day here.
a good day to do nothing! My plan is to go to the butcher shop for some steaks and tater salad.
Sounds better than my afternoon work, gotta cut grass since those Texas people are sending rain to me on Tuesday.

Don't worry we are going to keep all of it here we can.
Good deal, we haven't dried out yet from last weeks weeklong deluge.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/8/2014
« Reply #70 on: June 08, 2014, 12:40:22 PM »

Welcome Dudleysot and Vitabex.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/8/2014
« Reply #71 on: June 08, 2014, 12:40:59 PM »

Members list is now to page 4.
Logged

ImNotBlackImMaduro

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • My horn can pierce the sky!
Re: 6/8/2014
« Reply #72 on: June 08, 2014, 12:51:49 PM »

Just bought a 5 pack of asylum premiums and a 5 pack of aging room maduro from famous.  Used the $10 coupon.  Today's going to be a good day.  Morning everyone.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #73 on: June 08, 2014, 12:52:40 PM »

Members list is now to page 4.
Don't click on Dudleysot's webpage button. Unless you are looking to enlarge something!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #74 on: June 08, 2014, 01:10:34 PM »

Morning LSU.  Lord Dean must be golfing with a flashlight this morning.

plenty of daylight at 5:30. shot a 45 front, 48 back, 41 front. OOO toro and an Oliva O toro. home and hungry.