Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

I would not even post this one but as Gomer he was a great character.

Jim Nabors, who played Gomer Pyle on TV's "The Andy Griffith Show," has died at 87.

Nabors died peacefully at his home in Hawaii on Thursday with his husband, Stan Cadwallader, at his side. He was 87.
Well Golleee!
Shazam!

I would not even post this one but as Gomer he was a great character.

Jim Nabors, who played Gomer Pyle on TV's "The Andy Griffith Show," has died at 87.

Nabors died peacefully at his home in Hawaii on Thursday with his husband, Stan Cadwallader, at his side. He was 87.
he had a very powerful voice when he sang.

I would not even post this one but as Gomer he was a great character.

Jim Nabors, who played Gomer Pyle on TV's "The Andy Griffith Show," has died at 87.

Nabors died peacefully at his home in Hawaii on Thursday with his husband, Stan Cadwallader, at his side. He was 87.
he had a very powerful voice when he sang.
I heard him sing at the 1999 Indianapolis 500.

I would not even post this one but as Gomer he was a great character.

Jim Nabors, who played Gomer Pyle on TV's "The Andy Griffith Show," has died at 87.

Nabors died peacefully at his home in Hawaii on Thursday with his husband, Stan Cadwallader, at his side. He was 87.
he had a very powerful voice when he sang.
Yes he did.  I hated his television shows, but that man could sing.

why thank you sir, did you see yesterdays photo of
the Elf on a shelf, presenting Barbie, with a dick in a box,  I posted late
yesterday afternoon?
Hahaha. I've seen that one before but I missed it yesterday.

I would not even post this one but as Gomer he was a great character.

Jim Nabors, who played Gomer Pyle on TV's "The Andy Griffith Show," has died at 87.

Nabors died peacefully at his home in Hawaii on Thursday with his husband, Stan Cadwallader, at his side. He was 87.
Gohhhhhly! RIP Mr. Nabors.

I would not even post this one but as Gomer he was a great character.

Jim Nabors, who played Gomer Pyle on TV's "The Andy Griffith Show," has died at 87.

Nabors died peacefully at his home in Hawaii on Thursday with his husband, Stan Cadwallader, at his side. He was 87.
Well Golleee!
I liked your spelling better, Flip.

I would not even post this one but as Gomer he was a great character.

Jim Nabors, who played Gomer Pyle on TV's "The Andy Griffith Show," has died at 87.

Nabors died peacefully at his home in Hawaii on Thursday with his husband, Stan Cadwallader, at his side. He was 87.
Well Golleee!
I liked your spelling better, Flip.
Gomer Pyle (Garsh, Sha-zam, Gall-lee)

I would not even post this one but as Gomer he was a great character.

Jim Nabors, who played Gomer Pyle on TV's "The Andy Griffith Show," has died at 87.

Nabors died peacefully at his home in Hawaii on Thursday with his husband, Stan Cadwallader, at his side. He was 87.
Well Golleee!
I liked your spelling better, Flip.
Gomer Pyle (Garsh, Sha-zam, Gall-lee)
Yeah, all of those.

I would not even post this one but as Gomer he was a great character.

Jim Nabors, who played Gomer Pyle on TV's "The Andy Griffith Show," has died at 87.

Nabors died peacefully at his home in Hawaii on Thursday with his husband, Stan Cadwallader, at his side. He was 87.
Well Golleee!
I liked your spelling better, Flip.
Gomer Pyle (Garsh, Sha-zam, Gall-lee)
Yeah, all of those.
And there was one more:

I would not even post this one but as Gomer he was a great character.

Jim Nabors, who played Gomer Pyle on TV's "The Andy Griffith Show," has died at 87.

Nabors died peacefully at his home in Hawaii on Thursday with his husband, Stan Cadwallader, at his side. He was 87.
Well Golleee!
I liked your spelling better, Flip.
Gomer Pyle (Garsh, Sha-zam, Gall-lee)
Yeah, all of those.
And there was one more:
Of course, how could I have forgotten?

I would not even post this one but as Gomer he was a great character.

Jim Nabors, who played Gomer Pyle on TV's "The Andy Griffith Show," has died at 87.

Nabors died peacefully at his home in Hawaii on Thursday with his husband, Stan Cadwallader, at his side. He was 87.
Well Golleee!
That's funny, never took that for a Hawaii'an accent.

Sitting out on the patio with a Nica Rustica and coffee.  Don't even need a jacket!

4.1 magnitude earthquake centered near Dover Delaware this afternoon.

4.1 magnitude earthquake centered near Dover Delaware this afternoon.
My wife says she felt it around 4:00, supposedly it reached NJ
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6