Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Morning Fish
Morning Tex, I haven't purchased that many cigars lately and feeling the itch
Including the 10 yesterday I have bought a total of 40 cigars in the past 4 months.  20 of them were the near giveaway MOW PA's

Morning Fish
Morning Tex, I haven't purchased that many cigars lately and feeling the itch
Including the 10 yesterday I have bought a total of 40 cigars in the past 4 months.  20 of them were the near giveaway MOW PA's
Now you just need to get a lighter.

Morning Fish
Morning Tex, I haven't purchased that many cigars lately and feeling the itch
Including the 10 yesterday I have bought a total of 40 cigars in the past 4 months.  20 of them were the near giveaway MOW PA's
Now you just need to get a lighter.
Got plenty of them now, that was a one day event!

Biscuits and sausage for breakfast.

Got to go down to the rental condo today to get the rest of our things and get it ready to give it back to the owner.

Have a good one all, off to work.

Have a good one all, off to work.
Try your best to meet expectations!

Army veteran says Franken groped her during USO tour in 2003

Stephanie Kemplin, 41, of Maineville, Ohio, is the fifth woman in two weeks to accuse Franken of inappropriate touching, and the second person to allege that such behavior took place while Franken was on a USO tour. Three of the five women have been identified.

When he put his arm around me, he groped my right breast. He kept his hand all the way over on my breast," Kemplin said in an interview. "I've never had a man put their arm around me and then cup my breast. So he was holding my breast on the side."

Good grief, when does this get accurately labeled as super-creepy, villain-level, ‘work-place rape‘?

According to updates reports in Variety and The New York Times, NBC Today Show creep, Matt Lauer, actually had a button installed on his desk to auto-lock his office door, and forcibly sexually assaulted a married woman in his office.
I have a feeling he's gonna off himself.
Wow, bold call there Tony
I didn't say I wished for it. Just have a feeling is all.

Good morning, Scott. Can't believe how cold it feels after such a gorgeous day yesterday.
Gorgeous sunrise underway here, 44 degrees but no wind.  Waterway looks like a sheet of glass.
The sunrise was a really bright orange this morning, I actually stopped to look for a minute it was so nice
I actually had a great photo but my phone is acting up. You'll just have to trust me on this one.

Army veteran says Franken groped her during USO tour in 2003

Stephanie Kemplin, 41, of Maineville, Ohio, is the fifth woman in two weeks to accuse Franken of inappropriate touching, and the second person to allege that such behavior took place while Franken was on a USO tour. Three of the five women have been identified.

When he put his arm around me, he groped my right breast. He kept his hand all the way over on my breast," Kemplin said in an interview. "I've never had a man put their arm around me and then cup my breast. So he was holding my breast on the side."
Say it again, only slower

Fine start to the day with a perv report.
just like being in my life.

good morning guys.

bad wreck my way yesterday. snowbird hauling a camper doing 35 mph in a 60 mph zone on route 19 heading south past 7 Rivers Hospital in the passing lane at the same time the Power Plant shift ended. over 15 vehicles involved. driver from Boston said he didn't see the speed limit signs or the slower vehicles in right lane signs, and said in Mass drivers can always go around. DUMBASS.

bad wreck my way yesterday. snowbird hauling a camper doing 35 mph in a 60 mph zone on route 19 heading south past 7 Rivers Hospital in the passing lane at the same time the Power Plant shift ended. over 15 vehicles involved. driver from Boston said he didn't see the speed limit signs or the slower vehicles in right lane signs, and said in Mass drivers can always go around. DUMBASS.
Dumbass indeed. Good morning, FastLaneDean.

Army veteran says Franken groped her during USO tour in 2003

Stephanie Kemplin, 41, of Maineville, Ohio, is the fifth woman in two weeks to accuse Franken of inappropriate touching, and the second person to allege that such behavior took place while Franken was on a USO tour. Three of the five women have been identified.

When he put his arm around me, he groped my right breast. He kept his hand all the way over on my breast," Kemplin said in an interview. "I've never had a man put their arm around me and then cup my breast. So he was holding my breast on the side."
Say it again, only slower
Hahaha!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6