Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Thought for Today: "Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain (1835-1910).

If flying American Airlines for your holiday travels be sure to bring your own pilot ::)

American Airlines working to fix glitch that left thousands of holiday flights without pilots

https://www.dallasnews.com/business/american-airlines/2017/11/29/american-airlines-working-correct-glitch-left-scores-flights-without-pilots

Morning CarolinaDave and Mr. Mayor.
Good morning, Travellin Dave.

Good grief, when does this get accurately labeled as super-creepy, villain-level, ‘work-place rape‘?

According to updates reports in Variety and The New York Times, NBC Today Show creep, Matt Lauer, actually had a button installed on his desk to auto-lock his office door, and forcibly sexually assaulted a married woman in his office.
I have a feeling he's gonna off himself.
Wow, bold call there Tony

Morning CarolinaDave and Mr. Mayor.
Morning TryingToMeetExpectationsDave

Morning Fish

The 2017 hurricane season is officially over (thank goodness!).

If flying American Airlines for your holiday travels be sure to bring your own pilot ::)

American Airlines working to fix glitch that left thousands of holiday flights without pilots

https://www.dallasnews.com/business/american-airlines/2017/11/29/american-airlines-working-correct-glitch-left-scores-flights-without-pilots
Nope, for better or worse, I'm a "Friendly Skies" guy.

Morning TricycleBuiltForFish.

Tiger Woods teeing off in the Bahama's this morning.

Good grief, when does this get accurately labeled as super-creepy, villain-level, ‘work-place rape‘?

According to updates reports in Variety and The New York Times, NBC Today Show creep, Matt Lauer, actually had a button installed on his desk to auto-lock his office door, and forcibly sexually assaulted a married woman in his office.
I have a feeling he's gonna off himself.
Wow, bold call there Tony
I didn't say I wished for it. Just have a feeling is all.

Good morning, Scott. Can't believe how cold it feels after such a gorgeous day yesterday.

Morning Fish
Morning Tex, I haven't purchased that many cigars lately and feeling the itch

Good grief, when does this get accurately labeled as super-creepy, villain-level, ‘work-place rape‘?

According to updates reports in Variety and The New York Times, NBC Today Show creep, Matt Lauer, actually had a button installed on his desk to auto-lock his office door, and forcibly sexually assaulted a married woman in his office.
I have a feeling he's gonna off himself.
Wow, bold call there Tony
I didn't say I wished for it. Just have a feeling is all.

Good morning, Scott. Can't believe how cold it feels after such a gorgeous day yesterday.
Gorgeous sunrise underway here, 44 degrees but no wind.  Waterway looks like a sheet of glass.

Good grief, when does this get accurately labeled as super-creepy, villain-level, ‘work-place rape‘?

According to updates reports in Variety and The New York Times, NBC Today Show creep, Matt Lauer, actually had a button installed on his desk to auto-lock his office door, and forcibly sexually assaulted a married woman in his office.
I have a feeling he's gonna off himself.
Wow, bold call there Tony
I didn't say I wished for it. Just have a feeling is all.

Good morning, Scott. Can't believe how cold it feels after such a gorgeous day yesterday.
Indeed, high of 66 yesterday. We installed freeze indicators around site yesterday to warn people when walks may be slick, they were activated blue when I came in this morning...sheesh

Good grief, when does this get accurately labeled as super-creepy, villain-level, ‘work-place rape‘?

According to updates reports in Variety and The New York Times, NBC Today Show creep, Matt Lauer, actually had a button installed on his desk to auto-lock his office door, and forcibly sexually assaulted a married woman in his office.
I have a feeling he's gonna off himself.
Wow, bold call there Tony
I didn't say I wished for it. Just have a feeling is all.

Good morning, Scott. Can't believe how cold it feels after such a gorgeous day yesterday.
Gorgeous sunrise underway here, 44 degrees but no wind.  Waterway looks like a sheet of glass.
The sunrise was a really bright orange this morning, I actually stopped to look for a minute it was so nice
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6