Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2017, 07:38:18 AM »

Morning Daves, Dean, Mr Mayor, and RealityFish.

« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2017, 07:38:41 AM »

Good morning boys, back to reality after a tremendous trip
Welcome back Fish, returning to reality is such a scary thing.

You did not happen to run across Travellin Dave over there did you?  He seems to be lost .
I know exactly where I am.
Perhaps you need to told where to go.

« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2017, 07:38:57 AM »

Good morning boys, back to reality after a tremendous trip
Welcome back Fish, returning to reality is such a scary thing.

You did not happen to run across Travellin Dave over there did you?  He seems to be lost .
I know exactly where I am.
Well, that is certainly a good thing at your age!

Glad you checked in though.

« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2017, 07:39:14 AM »

Good morning boys, back to reality after a tremendous trip
Good morning, Scott. Welcome back. Looked like a very nice long weekend.
It was awesome, Bermuda is my favorite place on this earth so far. Can't imagine another place as nice where the people are so friendly and helpful. I'll post some pics

« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2017, 07:39:18 AM »

Morning Daves, Dean, Mr Mayor, and RealityFish.
Morning Bean

« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2017, 07:40:46 AM »

Good morning boys, back to reality after a tremendous trip
Good to hear Fishy!  I'm jealous.
I actually thought about you, Pompano is still fantastic. I recognized several people there from my past visits

« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2017, 07:42:51 AM »

Morning Daves, Dean, Mr Mayor, and RealityFish.
morning Mark.

« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2017, 07:43:42 AM »

@ Bean, the guy is finishing the painting today and going to be installing crown molding later this week if you want to come watch and learn how to do it. ;D

« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2017, 07:44:53 AM »

Good morning boys, back to reality after a tremendous trip
Welcome back Fish, returning to reality is such a scary thing.

You did not happen to run across Travellin Dave over there did you?  He seems to be lost .
Heading home this evening, back to regularly scheduled programming Wednesday.

« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2017, 07:46:15 AM »

Good morning boys, back to reality after a tremendous trip
Welcome back Fish, returning to reality is such a scary thing.

You did not happen to run across Travellin Dave over there did you?  He seems to be lost .
I know exactly where I am.
Perhaps you need to told where to go.
I think I've gotten enough of that already, but thanks.

« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2017, 07:46:31 AM »

Morning Mr. Bean.

« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2017, 07:51:33 AM »

@ Bean, the guy is finishing the painting today and going to be installing crown molding later this week if you want to come watch and learn how to do it. ;D
Darn it, I have give the dog a bath this weekend, but thanks anyway.

« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2017, 07:58:06 AM »

Good morning boys, back to reality after a tremendous trip
Welcome back Fish, returning to reality is such a scary thing.

You did not happen to run across Travellin Dave over there did you?  He seems to be lost .
I know exactly where I am.
Perhaps you need to told where to go.
I think I've gotten enough of that already, but thanks.
At least you know where to look for it if you find a need for more. ;)

« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2017, 08:00:06 AM »

@ Bean, the guy is finishing the painting today and going to be installing crown molding later this week if you want to come watch and learn how to do it. ;D
Darn it, I have give the dog a bath this weekend, but thanks anyway.
LMAO, but not the 3-letter reply I was expecting!

« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2017, 08:10:28 AM »

Good news for Travellin Dave!!!!  You can go down to Target soon and redecorate your home and pick up a couple of useful books to read.

Aside from breaking into the cooking scene, Chip and Joanna Gaines are also increasing the size of their unique brand. The couple is launching a new Target brand called "Hearth & Hand with Magnolia" that will be available in stores this November.

In a recent Instagram post, Joanna Gaines teased her new pet project, the "Magnolia Table Cookbook," and posted an image of herself chowing down on a few of its recipes: Homemade mac n cheese and brownie pie.

This one should be extremely useful:

Also this November is the release of Chip Gaines' new book, "Capital Gaines - Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff."

And of course in case you are feeling a bit sad this will always brighten your day, perhaps you might write it out on your kitchen chalk board or maybe even get a steel cutout sign with it:

With so many projects either in the works or soon to be released, fans can rejoice in knowing that the end of "Fixer Upper" is not the end of the Chip and Joanna Gaines.

Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6