CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 39

Author Topic: 6/4/2014  (Read 89436 times)

sfish

Re: 6/4/2014
« Reply #225 on: June 04, 2014, 12:17:28 PM »

Just checked my CI shopping cart... all my 'saves' show out of stock. =(
Can only ride that wave so far
Mine went OoS about a week after the Jam....I've seen guys keep stuff in there a month or more.

I think just keeping it in the cart has been better. I just 'save' the stuff I'm not getting at that point until later. Then put it back into the cart after the purchase... Guess I was still pissed about the PF's and forgot.
Huh?

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #226 on: June 04, 2014, 12:17:44 PM »

I know. I made my bed last week when I ordered the bundle of NR's to use the $40 OFF coupon. I would have considered putting a nice purchase together, but not allowing the PF's killed it for me. Ah, well. Next time.
Those NR's are a real nice purchase though

Absolutely! I really like those sticks. Had a couple weird burners, but I'll put up with that for the flavor. Getting boxes/bundles is going to put a dent in the capacity though. That's why I was inquiring about the coolers yesterday... Stuff I already have if I need to put one together in a pinch.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #227 on: June 04, 2014, 12:19:11 PM »

Just wanted to say good morning to everyone.  I'll be lurking for a little while before I have to babysit.

Afternoon, BD.
Hi BS and DR....!!!

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #228 on: June 04, 2014, 12:20:28 PM »

I hate to lurk and run, but it's time for me go and babysit the grandkids..!  Later guys.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #229 on: June 04, 2014, 12:21:14 PM »

Mine went OoS about a week after the Jam....I've seen guys keep stuff in there a month or more.

I think just keeping it in the cart has been better. I just 'save' the stuff I'm not getting at that point until later. Then put it back into the cart after the purchase... Guess I was still pissed about the PF's and forgot.
Huh?

Having something in the cart and saving it are 2 different things. Confusing, I know.  ::)

sfish

« Reply #230 on: June 04, 2014, 12:24:26 PM »

I know. I made my bed last week when I ordered the bundle of NR's to use the $40 OFF coupon. I would have considered putting a nice purchase together, but not allowing the PF's killed it for me. Ah, well. Next time.

Absolutely! I really like those sticks. Had a couple weird burners, but I'll put up with that for the flavor. Getting boxes/bundles is going to put a dent in the capacity though. That's why I was inquiring about the coolers yesterday... Stuff I already have if I need to put one together in a pinch.
Did you get the info you were looking for on coolers? There's a good youtube video out there on setting them up

sfish

« Reply #231 on: June 04, 2014, 12:25:03 PM »

I hate to lurk and run, but it's time for me go and babysit the grandkids..!  Later guys.
Hi and bye BD! Missed you earlier

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #232 on: June 04, 2014, 12:30:21 PM »

Did you get the info you were looking for on coolers? There's a good youtube video out there on setting them up

I got some good input. Haven't seen the youtube, but I'll look for it. Are you the one using the wineador?

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #233 on: June 04, 2014, 12:30:57 PM »

Did you...?

sfish

« Reply #234 on: June 04, 2014, 12:32:28 PM »

I got some good input. Haven't seen the youtube, but I'll look for it. Are you the one using the wineador?
Not me but I'm using a Rubbermaid storage container though, not proud of it but it works great. Since I hooked up with these guys my buying went through the roof. I went from 50 cigars to about 350 cigars in a year

sfish

« Reply #235 on: June 04, 2014, 12:33:07 PM »

Did you...?
Easy, it's Wednesday...but no, not really

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #236 on: June 04, 2014, 12:34:29 PM »

I used a few of these before switching to a full size cabinet:  http://www.containerstore.com/shop/storage/totesTrunks?productId=10026213&N=71235.  Office Depot sells something very similar.  They've got a foam 'seal' under the lid to make them perfectly airtight.  Easy to 'expand' when you need it (and you WILL need it once you get bigger storage) since they're so cheap.  I still keep a smaller wineador for stuff since I'd had custom drawers made for it, but these storage bins worked great. 

ImNotBlackImMaduro

• Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • My horn can pierce the sky!
« Reply #237 on: June 04, 2014, 12:37:56 PM »

My 120 quart cooler was 50 bucks at Wal-Mart. Helps maintain temps too if you're having a problem with it like I am. Forced to put my sticks in the garage...

sfish

« Reply #238 on: June 04, 2014, 12:39:46 PM »

My 120 quart cooler was 50 bucks at Wal-Mart. Helps maintain temps too if you're having a problem with it like I am. Forced to put my sticks in the garage...
That's a goddamn shame, I'm in the basement, one step away from the garage

ImNotBlackImMaduro

• Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • My horn can pierce the sky!
« Reply #239 on: June 04, 2014, 12:42:26 PM »

That's a goddamn shame, I'm in the basement, one step away from the garage
I'd put them in the basement if we had those in California. With the warden pregnant, I'm one step away from storing them outside, and me with them. Her nose is starting to hate me.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 39