Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2017, 04:13:45 PM »

Cleaned out the man cave while the kids played outside. Got the new vise set up, regripped half my clubs so far. Already got a blister on my left thumb before I got the hang of how much stuff to put on the tape to make it easy to slide it on.

There, someone make a joke out of that.

« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2017, 04:37:47 PM »

EyO Murcielago just lit on the patio.

« Reply #62 on: April 09, 2017, 05:34:13 PM »

http://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special.html
Now there are some fine cigars at a great discount!!! :o   ;D
Pay attention DaveIII.  Don't think you'll see prices this good even on the devil.
Surprised the Fishy has not popped in on those Seleccion Oscuro Nacionales. Aren't those his favorites?
Very nice price indeed, they are very good. Haven't had that particular size yet
I recommend the Maduro Regalias Real for $50/box, age really well
I recommend 40 AB Americans for $8. ;)
40? Wow. Big spender.

« Reply #63 on: April 09, 2017, 05:52:26 PM »

http://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special.html
Now there are some fine cigars at a great discount!!! :o   ;D
Pay attention DaveIII.  Don't think you'll see prices this good even on the devil.
Surprised the Fishy has not popped in on those Seleccion Oscuro Nacionales. Aren't those his favorites?
Very nice price indeed, they are very good. Haven't had that particular size yet
I recommend the Maduro Regalias Real for $50/box, age really well
I recommend 40 AB Americans for $8. ;)
40? Wow. Big spender.
I used Travellin Dave's thought and sent 20 to my son.

« Reply #64 on: April 09, 2017, 06:07:30 PM »

http://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special.html
Now there are some fine cigars at a great discount!!! :o   ;D
Pay attention DaveIII.  Don't think you'll see prices this good even on the devil.
Surprised the Fishy has not popped in on those Seleccion Oscuro Nacionales. Aren't those his favorites?
Very nice price indeed, they are very good. Haven't had that particular size yet
I recommend the Maduro Regalias Real for $50/box, age really well
I recommend 40 AB Americans for $8. ;)
40? Wow. Big spender.
I used Travellin Dave's thought and sent 20 to my son.
The risk/reward seems worth it.

« Reply #65 on: April 09, 2017, 06:21:17 PM »

good evening guys. just finished tarping lady's carport - twice. after putting the first one up I found out it was too small. she ordered the right size, just the actual dimensions were 5" short all around. a hour job took all of the afternoon. I finally found what I needed at Home Depot and it was up in 20 minutes.
BrickHouse maduro robusto and coffee going.
oh, and I get to keep the 20'x14' tarp that isn't 20'x14'.

« Reply #66 on: April 09, 2017, 06:39:22 PM »

good evening guys. just finished tarping lady's carport - twice. after putting the first one up I found out it was too small. she ordered the right size, just the actual dimensions were 5" short all around. a hour job took all of the afternoon. I finally found what I needed at Home Depot and it was up in 20 minutes.
BrickHouse maduro robusto and coffee going.
oh, and I get to keep the 20'x14' tarp that isn't 20'x14'.
Evening Dean

« Reply #67 on: April 09, 2017, 06:40:10 PM »

evening Dave.
smoking tonight?

« Reply #68 on: April 09, 2017, 06:46:49 PM »

good evening guys. just finished tarping lady's carport - twice. after putting the first one up I found out it was too small. she ordered the right size, just the actual dimensions were 5" short all around. a hour job took all of the afternoon. I finally found what I needed at Home Depot and it was up in 20 minutes.
BrickHouse maduro robusto and coffee going.
oh, and I get to keep the 20'x14' tarp that isn't 20'x14'.
All the shortest projects always take forever. It just be that ways.

« Reply #69 on: April 09, 2017, 06:58:04 PM »

evening Dave.
smoking tonight?
Just finished a Murcielago about 30 minutes ago.

Broiled whole flounders and baked potatoes for dinner.

« Reply #70 on: April 09, 2017, 07:06:08 PM »

Wow, playoff coming in the golf match.

« Reply #71 on: April 09, 2017, 07:31:37 PM »

good evening guys. just finished tarping lady's carport - twice. after putting the first one up I found out it was too small. she ordered the right size, just the actual dimensions were 5" short all around. a hour job took all of the afternoon. I finally found what I needed at Home Depot and it was up in 20 minutes.
BrickHouse maduro robusto and coffee going.
oh, and I get to keep the 20'x14' tarp that isn't 20'x14'.
All the shortest projects always take forever. It just be that ways.
she was pissed at me because she ordered the wrong size, because I'm too fussy, because I'm too detail oriented, because I'm too focused getting the job done right. I feel like CB, it's always my fault.

« Reply #72 on: April 09, 2017, 07:39:00 PM »

Wow, playoff coming in the golf match.
and Sergio pulled it off.

« Reply #73 on: April 09, 2017, 08:11:27 PM »

Wow, playoff coming in the golf match.
and Sergio pulled it off.
The biggest asshole in the PGA, pissed me off.  I would rather any one of the other 63 than that jerk.

« Reply #74 on: April 09, 2017, 08:13:19 PM »

evening Dave.
smoking tonight?
Just finished a Murcielago about 30 minutes ago.

Broiled whole flounders and baked potatoes for dinner.
Flounders were very good!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6