Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: April 09, 2017, 08:36:58 PM »

http://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special.html
Now there are some fine cigars at a great discount!!! :o   ;D
Pay attention DaveIII.  Don't think you'll see prices this good even on the devil.
Surprised the Fishy has not popped in on those Seleccion Oscuro Nacionales. Aren't those his favorites?
Very nice price indeed, they are very good. Haven't had that particular size yet
I recommend the Maduro Regalias Real for $50/box, age really well
I recommend 40 AB Americans for $8. ;)
Good price.  Only problem is you then have to smoke 40 AB's.

« Reply #76 on: April 09, 2017, 08:38:42 PM »

http://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special.html
Now there are some fine cigars at a great discount!!! :o   ;D
Pay attention DaveIII.  Don't think you'll see prices this good even on the devil.
Surprised the Fishy has not popped in on those Seleccion Oscuro Nacionales. Aren't those his favorites?
Very nice price indeed, they are very good. Haven't had that particular size yet
I recommend the Maduro Regalias Real for $50/box, age really well
I recommend 40 AB Americans for $8. ;)
40? Wow. Big spender.
I used Travellin Dave's thought and sent 20 to my son.
Exactly.  I have no intention of smoking any, but they have to pay for their stupidity.

« Reply #77 on: April 09, 2017, 08:41:43 PM »

evening Dave.
smoking tonight?
Just finished a Murcielago about 30 minutes ago.

Broiled whole flounders and baked potatoes for dinner.
Didn't stuff them?

« Reply #78 on: April 09, 2017, 08:43:07 PM »

good evening guys. just finished tarping lady's carport - twice. after putting the first one up I found out it was too small. she ordered the right size, just the actual dimensions were 5" short all around. a hour job took all of the afternoon. I finally found what I needed at Home Depot and it was up in 20 minutes.
BrickHouse maduro robusto and coffee going.
oh, and I get to keep the 20'x14' tarp that isn't 20'x14'.
All the shortest projects always take forever. It just be that ways.
she was pissed at me because she ordered the wrong size, because I'm too fussy, because I'm too detail oriented, because I'm too focused getting the job done right. I feel like CB, it's always my fault.
You've been married enough to know that.  How can you be surprised?

« Reply #79 on: April 09, 2017, 08:54:12 PM »

good evening guys. just finished tarping lady's carport - twice. after putting the first one up I found out it was too small. she ordered the right size, just the actual dimensions were 5" short all around. a hour job took all of the afternoon. I finally found what I needed at Home Depot and it was up in 20 minutes.
BrickHouse maduro robusto and coffee going.
oh, and I get to keep the 20'x14' tarp that isn't 20'x14'.
All the shortest projects always take forever. It just be that ways.
she was pissed at me because she ordered the wrong size, because I'm too fussy, because I'm too detail oriented, because I'm too focused getting the job done right. I feel like CB, it's always my fault.
You've been married enough to know that.  How can you be surprised?
no surprise at all. I should have measured it before I attempted to put it up. should have known better.

« Reply #80 on: April 09, 2017, 09:03:20 PM »

good evening guys. just finished tarping lady's carport - twice. after putting the first one up I found out it was too small. she ordered the right size, just the actual dimensions were 5" short all around. a hour job took all of the afternoon. I finally found what I needed at Home Depot and it was up in 20 minutes.
BrickHouse maduro robusto and coffee going.
oh, and I get to keep the 20'x14' tarp that isn't 20'x14'.
All the shortest projects always take forever. It just be that ways.
she was pissed at me because she ordered the wrong size, because I'm too fussy, because I'm too detail oriented, because I'm too focused getting the job done right. I feel like CB, it's always my fault.
Some times you can't win for losin'.

« Reply #81 on: April 09, 2017, 09:05:08 PM »

good evening guys. just finished tarping lady's carport - twice. after putting the first one up I found out it was too small. she ordered the right size, just the actual dimensions were 5" short all around. a hour job took all of the afternoon. I finally found what I needed at Home Depot and it was up in 20 minutes.
BrickHouse maduro robusto and coffee going.
oh, and I get to keep the 20'x14' tarp that isn't 20'x14'.
All the shortest projects always take forever. It just be that ways.
she was pissed at me because she ordered the wrong size, because I'm too fussy, because I'm too detail oriented, because I'm too focused getting the job done right. I feel like CB, it's always my fault.
You've been married enough to know that.  How can you be surprised?
+1  Even my wife knows that it's cb's fault.

« Reply #82 on: April 09, 2017, 10:01:23 PM »

http://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special.html
Now there are some fine cigars at a great discount!!! :o   ;D
Pay attention DaveIII.  Don't think you'll see prices this good even on the devil.
Surprised the Fishy has not popped in on those Seleccion Oscuro Nacionales. Aren't those his favorites?
Very nice price indeed, they are very good. Haven't had that particular size yet
I recommend the Maduro Regalias Real for $50/box, age really well
I recommend 40 AB Americans for $8. ;)
40? Wow. Big spender.
I used Travellin Dave's thought and sent 20 to my son.
Exactly.  I have no intention of smoking any, but they have to pay for their stupidity education.
You were a little harsh on them so I applied some sensitivity training.

« Reply #83 on: April 09, 2017, 10:02:13 PM »

evening Dave.
smoking tonight?
Just finished a Murcielago about 30 minutes ago.

Broiled whole flounders and baked potatoes for dinner.
Didn't stuff them?
Not this time but I usually do.  Trying to keep it simple tonight.

« Reply #84 on: April 09, 2017, 10:03:50 PM »

good evening guys. just finished tarping lady's carport - twice. after putting the first one up I found out it was too small. she ordered the right size, just the actual dimensions were 5" short all around. a hour job took all of the afternoon. I finally found what I needed at Home Depot and it was up in 20 minutes.
BrickHouse maduro robusto and coffee going.
oh, and I get to keep the 20'x14' tarp that isn't 20'x14'.
All the shortest projects always take forever. It just be that ways.
she was pissed at me because she ordered the wrong size, because I'm too fussy, because I'm too detail oriented, because I'm too focused getting the job done right. I feel like CB, it's always my fault.
You've been married enough to know that.  How can you be surprised?
no surprise at all. I should have measured it before I attempted to put it up. should have known better.
After all, SIZE MATTERS!

« Reply #85 on: April 09, 2017, 10:13:32 PM »

[...]
with her I don't think anything matters anymore.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]