Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2017, 08:17:01 AM »

Thought for Today: "One friend in a lifetime is much; two are many; three are hardly possible." - Henry Brooks Adams, American historian and author (1838-1918).

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2017, 08:53:07 AM »

Decent prices on La Palina Classic, Red and Black at the Sister.
I was on the fence about it. I still have my $100 gift card to use too. Who knows if we'll ever see something decent on that site again?

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2017, 08:57:06 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2017, 09:02:44 AM »

I disconnected the security system from the front hood yesterday since there were many videos on YouTube saying that was the culprit for the phantom car alarm. I thought I was successful but then it went off a dozen more times even with that cable disconnected, 4 times during the night. So I'm back to doing my homework and figuring out if I can just disable the damn thing all together? SHEESH.

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2017, 09:05:57 AM »

Decent prices on La Palina Classic, Red and Black at the Sister.
I was on the fence about it. I still have my $100 gift card to use too. Who knows if we'll ever see something decent on that site again?
Go for the trifecta!

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2017, 09:07:08 AM »

I disconnected the security system from the front hood yesterday since there were many videos on YouTube saying that was the culprit for the phantom car alarm. I thought I was successful but then it went off a dozen more times even with that cable disconnected, 4 times during the night. So I'm back to doing my homework and figuring out if I can just disable the damn thing all together? SHEESH.
Um....take it to a professional?

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2017, 09:07:31 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2017, 09:18:39 AM »

good morning guys. AF Chateau and coffee.
64° heading for 75 maybe.
gotta water plants here and at lafy's house, and wait on a call to pick up a trailer to haul a riding mower to a buddy's house this afternoon.

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2017, 09:19:14 AM »

I disconnected the security system from the front hood yesterday since there were many videos on YouTube saying that was the culprit for the phantom car alarm. I thought I was successful but then it went off a dozen more times even with that cable disconnected, 4 times during the night. So I'm back to doing my homework and figuring out if I can just disable the damn thing all together? SHEESH.
Um....take it to a professional?

pull the fuse?

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2017, 09:23:33 AM »

So where is Fishy's Rink Report?

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2017, 09:29:16 AM »

I disconnected the security system from the front hood yesterday since there were many videos on YouTube saying that was the culprit for the phantom car alarm. I thought I was successful but then it went off a dozen more times even with that cable disconnected, 4 times during the night. So I'm back to doing my homework and figuring out if I can just disable the damn thing all together? SHEESH.
Um....take it to a professional?

pull the fuse?
Choot 'em!

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2017, 09:29:42 AM »

I disconnected the security system from the front hood yesterday since there were many videos on YouTube saying that was the culprit for the phantom car alarm. I thought I was successful but then it went off a dozen more times even with that cable disconnected, 4 times during the night. So I'm back to doing my homework and figuring out if I can just disable the damn thing all together? SHEESH.
Um....take it to a professional?

pull the fuse?
Just shoot the bastard thing!

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2017, 09:30:06 AM »

http://www.newser.com/story/239690/ask-for-one-doctor-on-a-southwest-flight-get-20.html

With my luck there would only be a proctologist on board...

« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2017, 09:35:41 AM »

I disconnected the security system from the front hood yesterday since there were many videos on YouTube saying that was the culprit for the phantom car alarm. I thought I was successful but then it went off a dozen more times even with that cable disconnected, 4 times during the night. So I'm back to doing my homework and figuring out if I can just disable the damn thing all together? SHEESH.
Um....take it to a professional?
That's the plan. Just want to kill it for the time being so that I could get a good night's sleep tonight.

« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2017, 09:36:11 AM »

I disconnected the security system from the front hood yesterday since there were many videos on YouTube saying that was the culprit for the phantom car alarm. I thought I was successful but then it went off a dozen more times even with that cable disconnected, 4 times during the night. So I'm back to doing my homework and figuring out if I can just disable the damn thing all together? SHEESH.
Um....take it to a professional?

pull the fuse?
I hope it's that easy. Good morning, Dean. And Tex, NJ, & cb.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5