CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on March 03, 2015, 12:00:04 AM

Title: 3/3/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on March 03, 2015, 12:00:04 AM
Dang, it's Tuesday again?  In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour a beverage and welcome aboard!

Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on March 03, 2015, 12:02:32 AM
First post of the day. GFY!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: SLY on March 03, 2015, 01:00:44 AM
First post of the day. GFY!
Raz, your avi reminds me that I got out on the bike today. It's been so cold & snowy/icy, it's been unthinkable.  But it got up over 40 today & it melted the pavement ice, so I thought I'd get it warmed up and go for a spin to keep it going & charge up the battery some.  After 20-30 minutes my exposed skin: wrists, face & neck were hurting from the wind chill & surface temps, so I brought it back in.  Glad I got out before the next round of winter weather head our way. Eyes blurring now, time for bed.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: SLY on March 03, 2015, 01:01:41 AM
Dean, glad you secured a place & moved in.  Looks nice!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: SLY on March 03, 2015, 01:04:02 AM
Shaun, sorry to hear about your job loss.  I think you got some real good advice from the BOTLs on here, so ditto on that from me.  At least you will never go hungry with all of your hunting skills!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on March 03, 2015, 02:44:58 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on March 03, 2015, 02:54:58 AM
The Collar
-------------------------

A little boy got on the bus, sat next to a man reading a book, and
noticed he had his collar on backwards.

The little boy asked why he wore his collar that way. The man, who was
a  priest, said, " I am a Father."

The little boy replied, "My Daddy doesn't wear his collar like that."

The priest looked up from his book and answered, "I am the Father of
many."

The boy said, "My Dad has 4 boys, 4 girls and two
grandchildren and he doesn't wear his collar that way."

The priest, getting impatient, said, "I am the Father of hundreds" and
went back to reading his book.

The little boy sat quietly thinking for a while, then leaned over and
said,"Maybe you should wear your pants backwards instead of your
collar."
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on March 03, 2015, 03:12:07 AM
Time to hit the road for work, enjoy your day guys.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 05:33:52 AM
Morning LSU.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 05:34:46 AM
42 degrees with mist and heavy fog this morning.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 05:37:07 AM
Can't get CI, Famous or the Sister to open this morning.  Must be a Tuesday Commie attack.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 05:40:36 AM
Now I wonder what happened to this law?????

On this day in 1952

Supreme Court rules on communist teachers
In a 6-3 decision, the U.S. Supreme Court upholds a New York state law that prohibits communists from teaching in public schools. Coming at the height of the Red Scare in the United States, the Supreme Court decision was additional evidence that many Americans were concerned about possible subversive communist...

Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on March 03, 2015, 05:43:36 AM
good morning Chip and Dave.
64 degrees heading to the 80's. heavy dense fog here.
coffee and a Short Run.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 03, 2015, 05:47:24 AM
Got CI to come up, but not the sis. Gran Hababo Vintages on the 2fer. Morning all.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 05:50:28 AM
Looks like Famous is back up but BEWARE they have what appears to be a good price on FDLA's but it does not include FS.  A couple of other offerings on the Mash don't have FS either.  Scumbag Operation!!!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 05:50:55 AM
good morning Chip and Dave.
64 degrees heading to the 80's. heavy dense fog here.
coffee and a Short Run.
Morning Dean - on this day in 1845 Florida became a State.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 05:51:26 AM
Got CI to come up, but not the sis. Gran Hababo Vintages on the 2fer. Morning all.
Morning Golf.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on March 03, 2015, 05:52:06 AM
Got CI to come up, but not the sis. Gran Hababo Vintages on the 2fer. Morning all.
good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 05:56:39 AM
Time to head to work.
And to all a good Tuesday!

Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on March 03, 2015, 06:15:24 AM
42 degrees with mist and heavy fog this morning.
Good morning Native, Dave and Dean.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on March 03, 2015, 06:38:41 AM
42 degrees with mist and heavy fog this morning.
Good morning Native, Dave and Dean.
Damn, all I said was good Morning.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: sfish on March 03, 2015, 06:49:50 AM
Well, let's get this piece of shit started
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: sfish on March 03, 2015, 07:07:30 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 03, 2015, 07:12:02 AM
Well, let's get this piece of shit started
We now have the appropriate company to do so. Morning Scott.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on March 03, 2015, 07:12:58 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean
morning Scott.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: sfish on March 03, 2015, 07:18:53 AM
Well, let's get this piece of shit started
We now have the appropriate company to do so. Morning Scott.
I'm not even going to take exception to that comment
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 07:19:45 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean
Morning Fish!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 03, 2015, 07:27:38 AM
Morning gents!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: sfish on March 03, 2015, 07:28:55 AM
Looks like Famous is back up but BEWARE they have what appears to be a good price on FDLA's but it does not include FS.  A couple of other offerings on the Mash don't have FS either.  Scumbag Operation!!!
So add some San Cristobal's to your cart and stop your whining
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 07:31:49 AM
Looks like Famous is back up but BEWARE they have what appears to be a good price on FDLA's but it does not include FS.  A couple of other offerings on the Mash don't have FS either.  Scumbag Operation!!!
So add some San Cristobal's to your cart and stop your whining
GFY
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 07:32:10 AM
Morning gents!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Morning TAP_A_Talk
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: sfish on March 03, 2015, 07:33:28 AM
Morning gents!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Morning Shaun, how are you doing this morning?
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 07:33:30 AM
Hey everybody just so you are duly impressed  CG has an iPad to banter on. ;D
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 07:36:44 AM
Where is Spring?
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: YAD on March 03, 2015, 07:37:11 AM
Good morning all!  Consider it a good if if your day doesn't get any worse than it is now.  Snow and now sleet.  Gonna be a slow drive to school and work for the grandson and I, so better start moving now.  Cheers!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 03, 2015, 07:37:56 AM
Hey everybody just so you are duly impressed  CG has an iPad to banter on. ;D
Haha, back on the Mac now :)
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 03, 2015, 07:38:36 AM
Morning gents!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Morning Shaun, how are you doing this morning?
Hey Scott - doing better than expected.  Still a little down, just doing everything I can to stay positive and keep moving forward.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 03, 2015, 07:39:34 AM
Morning gents!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Morning, Shaun.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 07:42:21 AM
Morning gents!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Morning Shaun, how are you doing this morning?
Hey Scott - doing better than expected.  Still a little down, just doing everything I can to stay positive and keep moving forward.
That's what ya got to do just keep moving!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on March 03, 2015, 07:45:46 AM
Morning gents!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
good morning Shaun. how are you doing this morning?
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on March 03, 2015, 07:46:35 AM
Good morning all!  Consider it a good if if your day doesn't get any worse than it is now.  Snow and now sleet.  Gonna be a slow drive to school and work for the grandson and I, so better start moving now.  Cheers!
morning another Dave.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: sfish on March 03, 2015, 07:46:55 AM
Morning gents!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Morning Shaun, how are you doing this morning?
Hey Scott - doing better than expected.  Still a little down, just doing everything I can to stay positive and keep moving forward.
So I'll tell you a little story Shaun, I got "let go" for the first time 3-1/2 years ago. After 5 years with the company they brought in a new operations guy whom I just didn't gel with, could tell right away it was going to be an issue. I went to upper management after a year and threw my hat in the ring for a transfer inside the company, I was let go 3 weeks later. I felt like I got really douched.

I was out of work for 2 months and my only regret was that I didn't get more done aggressively around my house, I felt like I had to spend every waking moment looking for a job and wound up not making the best of the time I had off. Just food for thought and that's the last semi-positive thing I'm going to say this morning.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 03, 2015, 07:47:42 AM
Morning gents!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
good morning Shaun. how are you doing this morning?
Hey Scott Dean - doing better than expected.  Still a little down, just doing everything I can to stay positive and keep moving forward.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on March 03, 2015, 07:48:43 AM
Hey everybody just so you are duly impressed  CG has an iPad to banter on. ;D
..... neat, and I just finished setting up mu office. computer, printer, huge table, chairs, just need a file cabinet.

that deserves a cigar!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on March 03, 2015, 07:49:34 AM
Morning gents!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
good morning Shaun. how are you doing this morning?
Hey Scott Dean - doing better than expected.  Still a little down, just doing everything I can to stay positive and keep moving forward.

fuck it, no big deal.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: sfish on March 03, 2015, 07:49:44 AM
Morning gents!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
good morning Shaun. how are you doing this morning?
Hey Scott Dean - doing better than expected.  Still a little down, just doing everything I can to stay positive and keep moving forward.
LALAHSY
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 07:49:46 AM
Good morning all!  Consider it a good if if your day doesn't get any worse than it is now.  Snow and now sleet.  Gonna be a slow drive to school and work for the grandson and I, so better start moving now.  Cheers!
Morning YAD    Heck they are forecasting sleet and freezing rain down here again tomorrow night.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 03, 2015, 07:50:08 AM
Morning gents!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Morning, Shaun.
Mornin Dave!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: sfish on March 03, 2015, 07:50:40 AM
Morning gents!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
good morning Shaun. how are you doing this morning?
Hey Scott Dean - doing better than expected.  Still a little down, just doing everything I can to stay positive and keep moving forward.

fuck it, no big deal.
Good morning Dean, feel free to go ahead and pull your head out of your ass
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 03, 2015, 07:50:46 AM
Morning gents!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
good morning Shaun. how are you doing this morning?
Good mornin Dean and Tex - hangin in there!!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 03, 2015, 07:51:37 AM
[...]

Good notes - I appreciate it.  I plan on doing some stuff around the house - I like to be busy, so sitting still doesn't work well for me.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: sfish on March 03, 2015, 07:54:02 AM
I feel like this is the right time to share this, it's a PM of a draft of a post that LTG was going to make yesterday. I talked him out of it knowing Shaun was probably feeling vulnerable and I just wanted you guys to know what we're dealing with:

Sfish, Should I send this out, it's really funny right? LTG

@DeadbeatShaun, I just checked the SnS bylaws and they don't allow unemployed members, they'll be sending a representative to collect your swag

Simply vicious and uncalled for IMO
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on March 03, 2015, 07:54:25 AM
Morning gents!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
good morning Shaun. how are you doing this morning?
Hey Scott Dean - doing better than expected.  Still a little down, just doing everything I can to stay positive and keep moving forward.

fuck it, no big deal.
Good morning Dean, feel free to go ahead and pull your head out of your ass
thank you Scott, I needed that.
:)
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: sfish on March 03, 2015, 07:55:22 AM
Morning gents!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
good morning Shaun. how are you doing this morning?
Hey Scott Dean - doing better than expected.  Still a little down, just doing everything I can to stay positive and keep moving forward.

fuck it, no big deal.
Good morning Dean, feel free to go ahead and pull your head out of your ass
thank you Scott, I needed that.
:)
Hey, it's Tuesday and I'm here to help
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on March 03, 2015, 07:58:17 AM
Morning gents!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
good morning Shaun. how are you doing this morning?
Hey Scott Dean - doing better than expected.  Still a little down, just doing everything I can to stay positive and keep moving forward.

fuck it, no big deal.
Good morning Dean, feel free to go ahead and pull your head out of your ass
thank you Scott, I needed that.
:)
Hey, it's Tuesday and I'm here to help
Thanks, I have a lady friend coming over this morning to help me sort and another coming by later with cookies.

so GFY.
:)
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 03, 2015, 07:58:36 AM
I feel like this is the right time to share this, it's a PM of a draft of a post that LTG was going to make yesterday. I talked him out of it knowing Shaun was probably feeling vulnerable and I just wanted you guys to know what we're dealing with:

Sfish, Should I send this out, it's really funny right? LTG

@DeadbeatShaun, I just checked the SnS bylaws and they don't allow unemployed members, they'll be sending a representative to collect your swag

Simply vicious and uncalled for IMO
What a prick, wouldn't suspect anything less  ;)
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: sfish on March 03, 2015, 07:59:02 AM
This deal isn't so bad if you hit it 3 times and coupon:
Monster Price: $16.98 w/ FREE Economy Shipping
Package Contents:
1 Flor De Las Antillas Robusto Natural (5 x 50)
1 Jaime Garcia Robusto Maduro (5 1/4 x 52)
1 La Duena Robusto No. 5 Maduro (5 x 50)

Or couple it with the FdLA deal
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: sfish on March 03, 2015, 08:00:05 AM
I feel like this is the right time to share this, it's a PM of a draft of a post that LTG was going to make yesterday. I talked him out of it knowing Shaun was probably feeling vulnerable and I just wanted you guys to know what we're dealing with:

Sfish, Should I send this out, it's really funny right? LTG

@DeadbeatShaun, I just checked the SnS bylaws and they don't allow unemployed members, they'll be sending a representative to collect your swag

Simply vicious and uncalled for IMO
What a prick, wouldn't suspect anything less  ;)
A bit rough but hopefully he made you laugh a little
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 08:00:33 AM
[...]

And about 8 years ago I got it when working for a consultant as the Director of Operations, largest customer cancelled a contract and they cut 66% of the  division workforce the next day which was between Thanksgiving and Christmas.  I went to my duck lease for 4 days with my son and brother then came back and hit the ground runnning.  Found a job right after the first of the year but not able to start for a month or so.   It was a great job but 10 months later Lehman Brothers folded up and they held a $100,000 million line of credit on the company which collapsed instantly.  Company hung on for 3 months then folded by calling us and saying "sorry but your pay has not been deposited this morning".........   You can only look for a job so many hours in a day, I usually did that between 8 and 10 or so in the morning then as Fish said tried to catch up on all those low cost things that needed doing around the house, etc that  i just never got around to.   Month or so later got hired back to my old job but had to relocate to do it and here I am now back where I started doing what I was doing when I left 10 years ago.......   It will work out but there might be some bumps along the way and that is where being young helps out.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 08:02:31 AM
Morning gents!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
good morning Shaun. how are you doing this morning?
Hey Scott Dean - doing better than expected.  Still a little down, just doing everything I can to stay positive and keep moving forward.

fuck it, no big deal.
Good morning Dean, feel free to go ahead and pull your head out of your ass
thank you Scott, I needed that.
:)
Hey, it's Tuesday and I'm here to help
Thanks, I have a lady friend coming over this morning to help me sort and another coming by later with cookies.

so GFY.
:)
I see another conflict of interest in the makings. :)
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 03, 2015, 08:04:18 AM
I feel like this is the right time to share this, it's a PM of a draft of a post that LTG was going to make yesterday. I talked him out of it knowing Shaun was probably feeling vulnerable and I just wanted you guys to know what we're dealing with:

Sfish, Should I send this out, it's really funny right? LTG

@DeadbeatShaun, I just checked the SnS bylaws and they don't allow unemployed members, they'll be sending a representative to collect your swag

Simply vicious and uncalled for IMO
What a prick, wouldn't suspect anything less  ;)
A bit rough but hopefully he made you laugh a little
It was pretty good  :)  Just applied for another job, ROLLIN!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 08:05:41 AM
I feel like this is the right time to share this, it's a PM of a draft of a post that LTG was going to make yesterday. I talked him out of it knowing Shaun was probably feeling vulnerable and I just wanted you guys to know what we're dealing with:

Sfish, Should I send this out, it's really funny right? LTG

@DeadbeatShaun, I just checked the SnS bylaws and they don't allow unemployed members, they'll be sending a representative to collect your swag

Simply vicious and uncalled for IMO
What a prick, wouldn't suspect anything less  ;)
A bit rough but hopefully he made you laugh a little
It was pretty good  :)  Just applied for another job, ROLLIN!
Are you trying to stay in ND or looking at other places?
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 03, 2015, 08:06:05 AM
[...]

Wow, that's crazy!  My goal is to hit it in the morning, research positions and really find out what I want to do and with whom.  Like you said, can't burn yourself out doing it, need to take some 'me' time and also do other things to get my mind off of it.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 03, 2015, 08:06:49 AM
I feel like this is the right time to share this, it's a PM of a draft of a post that LTG was going to make yesterday. I talked him out of it knowing Shaun was probably feeling vulnerable and I just wanted you guys to know what we're dealing with:

Sfish, Should I send this out, it's really funny right? LTG

@DeadbeatShaun, I just checked the SnS bylaws and they don't allow unemployed members, they'll be sending a representative to collect your swag

Simply vicious and uncalled for IMO
What a prick, wouldn't suspect anything less  ;)
A bit rough but hopefully he made you laugh a little
It was pretty good  :)  Just applied for another job, ROLLIN!
Are you trying to stay in ND or looking at other places?
Staying in ND if possible, but not opposed to looking elsewhere.  Will give Fargo a shot for a few months, then look to maybe MPLS, Denver, etc if needed
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on March 03, 2015, 08:10:26 AM
[...]

I worked for 49 years. retired from the State after 30 of those. I missed out on a lot of things. I doubt I'll go to my grave wishing I worked more. I understand 'obligations', but make time to enjoy life, family, friends, and yourself. good luck finding that balance, few do.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: sfish on March 03, 2015, 08:11:28 AM
[...]

Sorry Dave I dozed off, did you say something?
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 08:13:07 AM
[...]

Sure did said GFY
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: sfish on March 03, 2015, 08:16:03 AM
[...]

;D
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 03, 2015, 08:17:58 AM
I feel like this is the right time to share this, it's a PM of a draft of a post that LTG was going to make yesterday. I talked him out of it knowing Shaun was probably feeling vulnerable and I just wanted you guys to know what we're dealing with:

Sfish, Should I send this out, it's really funny right? LTG

@DeadbeatShaun, I just checked the SnS bylaws and they don't allow unemployed members, they'll be sending a representative to collect your swag

Simply vicious and uncalled for IMO
What a prick, wouldn't suspect anything less  ;)
A bit rough but hopefully he made you laugh a little
You SOB
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: sfish on March 03, 2015, 08:19:02 AM
I feel like this is the right time to share this, it's a PM of a draft of a post that LTG was going to make yesterday. I talked him out of it knowing Shaun was probably feeling vulnerable and I just wanted you guys to know what we're dealing with:

Sfish, Should I send this out, it's really funny right? LTG

@DeadbeatShaun, I just checked the SnS bylaws and they don't allow unemployed members, they'll be sending a representative to collect your swag

Simply vicious and uncalled for IMO
What a prick, wouldn't suspect anything less  ;)
A bit rough but hopefully he made you laugh a little
You SOB
LALTS
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 08:21:02 AM
Tony must have fallen asleep at the donut shop this morning.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 03, 2015, 08:21:06 AM
I feel like this is the right time to share this, it's a PM of a draft of a post that LTG was going to make yesterday. I talked him out of it knowing Shaun was probably feeling vulnerable and I just wanted you guys to know what we're dealing with:

Sfish, Should I send this out, it's really funny right? LTG

@DeadbeatShaun, I just checked the SnS bylaws and they don't allow unemployed members, they'll be sending a representative to collect your swag

Simply vicious and uncalled for IMO
What a prick, wouldn't suspect anything less  ;)
A bit rough but hopefully he made you laugh a little
You SOB
LALTS
LALSHALLY or whatever the fuck you said before.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 08:23:57 AM
I feel like this is the right time to share this, it's a PM of a draft of a post that LTG was going to make yesterday. I talked him out of it knowing Shaun was probably feeling vulnerable and I just wanted you guys to know what we're dealing with:

Sfish, Should I send this out, it's really funny right? LTG

@DeadbeatShaun, I just checked the SnS bylaws and they don't allow unemployed members, they'll be sending a representative to collect your swag

Simply vicious and uncalled for IMO
What a prick, wouldn't suspect anything less  ;)
A bit rough but hopefully he made you laugh a little
It was pretty good  :)  Just applied for another job, ROLLIN!
Are you trying to stay in ND or looking at other places?
Staying in ND if possible, but not opposed to looking elsewhere.  Will give Fargo a shot for a few months, then look to maybe MPLS, Denver, etc if needed
There is always Williston!  Drilling has Slowed down but still activity as a lot of those companies have built offices there now and they are till open for production.   What is your non-smoking and drinking background, warden's company has an office there and will ask her if they got anything open.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: sfish on March 03, 2015, 08:27:36 AM
I feel like this is the right time to share this, it's a PM of a draft of a post that LTG was going to make yesterday. I talked him out of it knowing Shaun was probably feeling vulnerable and I just wanted you guys to know what we're dealing with:

Sfish, Should I send this out, it's really funny right? LTG

@DeadbeatShaun, I just checked the SnS bylaws and they don't allow unemployed members, they'll be sending a representative to collect your swag

Simply vicious and uncalled for IMO
What a prick, wouldn't suspect anything less  ;)
A bit rough but hopefully he made you laugh a little
You SOB
LALTS
LALSHALLY or whatever the fuck you said before.
LALAHSY - Laughed A Lot And Haven't Stopped Yet
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Threebean on March 03, 2015, 08:30:29 AM
Morning men. I see it's shaping up to be a Tuesday around here.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 03, 2015, 08:31:04 AM
Morning men. I see it's shaping up to be a Tuesday around here.
Hey Mark!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2015, 08:36:13 AM
Good morning, gang.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Threebean on March 03, 2015, 08:36:24 AM
Morning men. I see it's shaping up to be a Tuesday around here.
Hey Mark!
Shaun!  PM sent.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Threebean on March 03, 2015, 08:37:12 AM
Good morning, gang.
Morning Mr. Mayor.  Happy f'n Tuesday to you.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 03, 2015, 08:37:34 AM
Morning men. I see it's shaping up to be a Tuesday around here.
Hey Mark!
Shaun!  PM sent.
Thank you sir - looking into it as we speak!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 08:38:28 AM
Morning men. I see it's shaping up to be a Tuesday around here.
Morning Bean
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Threebean on March 03, 2015, 08:38:37 AM
Dang CI/sis servers are having a time of it this morning. But what else is new.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 08:39:45 AM
Good morning, gang.
Morning Mayor
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 08:40:25 AM
Dang CI/sis servers are having a time of it this morning. But what else is new.
Be taken care of as soon as CG gets a cigar bonus deal worked out with them.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: sfish on March 03, 2015, 08:46:30 AM
Morning men. I see it's shaping up to be a Tuesday around here.
Morning Mark, Tony
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 03, 2015, 09:07:39 AM
Dang CI/sis servers are having a time of it this morning. But what else is new.
Be taken care of as soon as CG gets a cigar bonus deal worked out with them.
Hahaha
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: ss2 on March 03, 2015, 09:21:50 AM
Good morning all!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 03, 2015, 09:22:08 AM
Good morning all!
Good mornin Sam!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Threebean on March 03, 2015, 09:23:51 AM
Good morning all!
Morning Sammy.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 09:30:22 AM
Morning SS
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2015, 09:30:49 AM
Morning men. I see it's shaping up to be a Tuesday around here.
As it should be!  Morning all.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2015, 09:34:29 AM
Well, let's get this piece of shit started
TWSS
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 03, 2015, 09:36:03 AM
Morning men. I see it's shaping up to be a Tuesday around here.
As it should be!  Morning all.
Good mornin Dave!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2015, 09:37:59 AM
Morning men. I see it's shaping up to be a Tuesday around here.
As it should be!  Morning all.
Good morning, Dave.  And sorry for the long dramatic pause, Sam, Mark, TxDave, Scott, Shaun, and Dean and Chip - If you're still around.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: ss2 on March 03, 2015, 09:42:16 AM
Morning men. I see it's shaping up to be a Tuesday around here.
As it should be!  Morning all.
Good morning, Dave.  And sorry for the long dramatic pause, Sam, Mark, TxDave, Scott, Shaun, and Dean and Chip - If you're still around.
A dramatic pause is a good tool sometimes.  Hi Tony!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Threebean on March 03, 2015, 09:42:53 AM
Well, let's get this piece of shit started
TWSS
You Daves can't quite get the hang of this.  Let me show you how it's done (TWSS).
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 03, 2015, 09:44:07 AM
Morning men. I see it's shaping up to be a Tuesday around here.
As it should be!  Morning all.
Good morning, Dave.  And sorry for the long dramatic pause, Sam, Mark, TxDave, Scott, Shaun, and Dean and Chip - If you're still around.
Howdy Tony!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2015, 09:45:29 AM
I feel like this is the right time to share this, it's a PM of a draft of a post that LTG was going to make yesterday. I talked him out of it knowing Shaun was probably feeling vulnerable and I just wanted you guys to know what we're dealing with:

Sfish, Should I send this out, it's really funny right? LTG

@DeadbeatShaun, I just checked the SnS bylaws and they don't allow unemployed members, they'll be sending a representative to collect your swag

Simply vicious and uncalled for IMO
What a prick, wouldn't suspect anything less  ;)
A bit rough but hopefully he made you laugh a little
It was pretty good  :)  Just applied for another job, ROLLIN!
Are you trying to stay in ND or looking at other places?
Staying in ND if possible, but not opposed to looking elsewhere.  Will give Fargo a shot for a few months, then look to maybe MPLS, Denver, etc if needed
There's always Florida.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2015, 09:46:47 AM
With a little bit of free time, you can now get those feet done!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2015, 09:49:03 AM
Well, let's get this piece of shit started
TWSS
You Daves can't quite get the hang of this.  Let me show you how it's done (TWSS).
Well, I couldn't wait around all morning for you to get one in (TWSS)
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 03, 2015, 09:50:55 AM
With a little bit of free time, you can now get those feet done!
LALTS
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 03, 2015, 09:59:31 AM
Off to hit the treadmill - be back in an hour or so
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on March 03, 2015, 10:00:52 AM
Buen Martes, hijos de putas.  Ir a la mierda.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on March 03, 2015, 10:01:59 AM
Off to hit the treadmill - be back in an hour or so
Shaun's in training to hit the bricks.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 10:02:08 AM
Buen Martes, hijos de putas.  Ir a la mierda.
GFY  Speak English ya Commie
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 10:03:15 AM
Off to hit the treadmill - be back in an hour or so
Shaun's in training to hit the bricks.
He is running from the Warden but wouldn't you expect it of Shaun to be on a treadmill thinking he is making a get-away! ;D
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on March 03, 2015, 10:04:33 AM
Morning men. I see it's shaping up to be a Tuesday around here.
As it should be!  Morning all.
Good morning, Dave.  And sorry for the long dramatic pause, Sam, Mark, TxDave, Scott, Shaun, and Dean and Chip - If you're still around.
Lurking as usual.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on March 03, 2015, 10:06:16 AM
Buen Martes, hijos de putas.  Ir a la mierda.
GFY  Speak English ya Commie
CTM. English is a bastard dialect of German contaminated by French. For example, Go Fuck Yourself is pure Saxon.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on March 03, 2015, 10:06:39 AM
They did this deal 4 years or so ago on the corona, still have a few, great after a little rest. Dear Wendell,

Time to go back to the future, or actually in this case it's just time to go back to the past.

Introducing "Throwback Tuesday," a new program that's essentially email direct deals presented exclusively to my best customers. Throwback Tuesdays will sporadically but consistently bring you highly rated award winners from years past, and through generous discounting, make the regular asking price history.

This inaugural edition features Casa Magna Colorado robusto (5.5"x52) - 25 for $99.99 w/ free shipping!

Casa Magna Colorado earned Cigar of the Year in Cigar Aficionado back in 2008 and subsequently it has been challenging to secure steady inventory due to the high demand and carefully controlled production practices of Manuel Quesada's team. Painfully overdue, I finally have reserved enough Casas to excitedly offer you this masterwork , which by no coincidence is a proud personal favorite of mine. I love everything about this balanced blend, with its equal savory and spicy elements, profound cocoa and fruit notes, just the right strength at the higher end of medium-bodied, and most significantly the exceptional MAGNAtude (forgive me) of flavor and palate intensity the Casa Magna provides every time I enjoy one.

See for yourself why this classic cigar won Cigar of the Year in 2008 and enjoy savings only available through this edition of Throwback Tuesday, the 2nd biggest reason I love this day, behind only tacos. I love Taco Tuesdays.

Throwback Tuesday - Cigar of the Year 2008

If you are interested in taking advantage of this deal, simply reply to this email. I will use the same card as your last order and ship to the same address unless you indicate otherwise. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have regarding this special deal. Shipping is free! Thank you as always.

Andrew Dzikoski
Sr. Account Manager
Cigar.com
Tel 800.357.9800
Fax 888.792.2442
adzikoski@cigar.com

Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2015, 10:08:20 AM
Off to hit the treadmill - be back in an hour or so
Smart thinking.  Want to look all neat and trim for the next job.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2015, 10:09:19 AM
Buen Martes, hijos de putas.  Ir a la mierda.
You kiss your wife and kids with that mouth?
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on March 03, 2015, 10:11:12 AM
Buen Martes, hijos de putas.  Ir a la mierda.
You kiss your wife and kids with that mouth?
Yes. But only in Spanish. And only on Tuesday.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Threebean on March 03, 2015, 10:12:59 AM
Well, let's get this piece of shit started
TWSS
You Daves can't quite get the hang of this.  Let me show you how it's done (TWSS).
Well, I couldn't wait around all morning for you to get one in (TWSS)
Very nice (TNWSS)
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2015, 10:13:41 AM
Buen Martes, hijos de putas.  Ir a la mierda.
You kiss your wife and kids with that mouth?
Yes. But only in Spanish. And only on Tuesday.
Is Spanish kissing anything like French kissing?
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2015, 10:14:15 AM
Off to hit the treadmill - be back in an hour or so
Smart thinking.  Want to look all neat and trim for the next job.
So he's getting plastic surgery?
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Threebean on March 03, 2015, 10:15:57 AM
They did this deal 4 years or so ago on the corona, still have a few, great after a little rest. Dear Wendell, .....
I got that email as well, but from Kirsten.  And apparently Chip is really Wendell.  Good to know..
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on March 03, 2015, 10:16:00 AM
Buen Martes, hijos de putas.  Ir a la mierda.
You kiss your wife and kids with that mouth?
Yes. But only in Spanish. And only on Tuesday.
Is Spanish kissing anything like French kissing?
Yes, but the Spanish feel guilty about it.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2015, 10:16:07 AM
[...]

Very interesting.  I got a similar email that told me to GFM!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2015, 10:16:20 AM
Buen Martes, hijos de putas.  Ir a la mierda.
You kiss your wife and kids with that mouth?
Yes. But only in Spanish. And only on Tuesday.
Is Spanish kissing anything like French kissing?
Does it have anything to do with a Spanish fly?
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2015, 10:17:30 AM
They did this deal 4 years or so ago on the corona, still have a few, great after a little rest. Dear Wendell, .....
I got that email as well, but from Kirsten.  And apparently Chip is really Wendell.  Good to know..
So this is education Tuesday as well!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on March 03, 2015, 10:17:53 AM
Buen Martes, hijos de putas.  Ir a la mierda.
You kiss your wife and kids with that mouth?
Yes. But only in Spanish. And only on Tuesday.
Is Spanish kissing anything like French kissing?
Does it have anything to do with a Spanish fly?
Now we know. Dave is really Bill Cosby.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2015, 10:17:57 AM
They did this deal 4 years or so ago on the corona, still have a few, great after a little rest. Dear Wendell, .....
I got that email as well, but from Kirsten.  And apparently Chip is really Wendell.  Good to know..
That was the part I found most interesting about that letter too.   ;D
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2015, 10:20:10 AM
Buen Martes, hijos de putas.  Ir a la mierda.
You kiss your wife and kids with that mouth?
Yes. But only in Spanish. And only on Tuesday.
Is Spanish kissing anything like French kissing?
Does it have anything to do with a Spanish fly?
Now we know. Dave is really Bill Cosby.
That explains the pudding pops at our last outing.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 03, 2015, 10:20:23 AM
Buen Martes, hijos de putas.  Ir a la mierda.
You kiss your wife and kids with that mouth?
Yes. But only in Spanish. And only on Tuesday.
Is Spanish kissing anything like French kissing?
It's spicier.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on March 03, 2015, 10:22:14 AM
Buen Martes, hijos de putas.  Ir a la mierda.
You kiss your wife and kids with that mouth?
Yes. But only in Spanish. And only on Tuesday.
Is Spanish kissing anything like French kissing?
It's spicier.
With less heavy cream.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 03, 2015, 10:23:02 AM
Buen Martes, hijos de putas.  Ir a la mierda.
You kiss your wife and kids with that mouth?
Yes. But only in Spanish. And only on Tuesday.
Is Spanish kissing anything like French kissing?
It's spicier.
With less heavy cream.
Hi-yo!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2015, 10:30:19 AM
Buen Martes, hijos de putas.  Ir a la mierda.
You kiss your wife and kids with that mouth?
Yes. But only in Spanish. And only on Tuesday.
Is Spanish kissing anything like French kissing?
It's spicier.
With less heavy cream.
Hi-yo!
Freedom kissing!!!  'MURICA!!!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: ss2 on March 03, 2015, 10:32:46 AM
Buen Martes, hijos de putas.  Ir a la mierda.
If that is "Good morning" then good morning back atcha.  if not, then GFY!  :P
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: ss2 on March 03, 2015, 10:35:07 AM
(it IS Tuesday, right?)
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on March 03, 2015, 10:36:03 AM
Buen Martes, hijos de putas.  Ir a la mierda.
If that is "Good morning" then good morning back atcha.  if not, then GFY!
Y tu madre también. Hiya, Sam!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on March 03, 2015, 10:36:48 AM
(it IS Tuesday, right?)
Gracias a dios, hoy es Martes.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2015, 10:37:23 AM
(it IS Tuesday, right?)
Si
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2015, 10:37:51 AM
Buen Martes, hijos de putas.  Ir a la mierda.
If that is "Good morning" then good morning back atcha.  if not, then GFY!
Y tu madre también. Hiya, Sam!
Sheesh.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 03, 2015, 10:43:54 AM
I leave and we change our native language! Yo quiero Taco Bell!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 10:45:27 AM
I leave and we change our native language! Yo quiero Taco Bell!
Looks like the site has been hijacked by a Taco Bender.      Guess the menu from now on will be PB&J Sandwiches with various Jelly Flavors.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Threebean on March 03, 2015, 10:45:43 AM
Buen Martes, hijos de putas.  Ir a la mierda.
If that is "Good morning" then good morning back atcha.  if not, then GFY!
Y tu madre también. Hiya, Sam!
Sheesh.
+1.  It's not "speak a non-murican language" Tuesday.  We get enough of that as is.  "Press one for 'murican, press two if haven't been able to assimilate your sorry ass".
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2015, 10:46:05 AM
I leave and we change our native language! Yo quiero Taco Bell!
Mmmm...  Taco Bell.  Before you asshats start preaching how shitty their food is, it's one of my guilty pleasures so GFY!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 03, 2015, 10:50:27 AM
I leave and we change our native language! Yo quiero Taco Bell!
Mmmm...  Taco Bell.  Before you asshats start preaching how shitty their food is, it's one of my guilty pleasures so GFY!
Ditto - shit is like crack!!!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 03, 2015, 10:51:10 AM
I leave and we change our native language! Yo quiero Taco Bell!
Mmmm...  Taco Bell.  Before you asshats start preaching how shitty their food is, it's one of my guilty pleasures so GFY!
I could definitely go for a meximelt right now.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2015, 10:54:05 AM
Got an email that they hired a new VP this morning.  Me being so optimistic, I know this new person will help us go in the right direction.  Another $300K well spent.  It's really what we needed.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: ss2 on March 03, 2015, 10:55:11 AM
Buen Martes, hijos de putas.  Ir a la mierda.
If that is "Good morning" then good morning back atcha.  if not, then GFY!
Y tu madre también. Hiya, Sam!
Hey, a mantener a mi madre fuera de esto!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: ss2 on March 03, 2015, 10:55:52 AM
I leave and we change our native language! Yo quiero Taco Bell!
Mmmm...  Taco Bell.  Before you asshats start preaching how shitty their food is, it's one of my guilty pleasures so GFY!
Bean burrito baby!!!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on March 03, 2015, 10:56:12 AM
Buen Martes, hijos de putas.  Ir a la mierda.
If that is "Good morning" then good morning back atcha.  if not, then GFY!
Y tu madre también. Hiya, Sam!
Sheesh.
+1.  It's not "speak a non-murican language" Tuesday.  We get enough of that as is.  "Press one for 'murican, press two if haven't been able to assimilate your sorry ass".
Oh, you want an American language? Do you prefer Navajo or Narragansett?

Da'alzhin.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 11:01:40 AM
I leave and we change our native language! Yo quiero Taco Bell!
Mmmm...  Taco Bell.  Before you asshats start preaching how shitty their food is, it's one of my guilty pleasures so GFY!
I actually like some of it too.   Beef Burrito w/ No Beans works nice for me or just a plain ass crispy beef taco.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 03, 2015, 11:02:26 AM
Buen Martes, hijos de putas.  Ir a la mierda.
If that is "Good morning" then good morning back atcha.  if not, then GFY!
Y tu madre también. Hiya, Sam!
Sheesh.
+1.  It's not "speak a non-murican language" Tuesday.  We get enough of that as is.  "Press one for 'murican, press two if haven't been able to assimilate your sorry ass".
Oh, you want an American language? Do you prefer Navajo or Narragansett?

Da'alzhin.
Boom.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 11:02:29 AM
Got an email that they hired a new VP this morning.  Me being so optimistic, I know this new person will help us go in the right direction.  Another $300K well spent.  It's really what we needed.
That is a monthly event for your operations isn't it?
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 11:03:52 AM
Buen Martes, hijos de putas.  Ir a la mierda.
If that is "Good morning" then good morning back atcha.  if not, then GFY!
Y tu madre también. Hiya, Sam!
Sheesh.
+1.  It's not "speak a non-murican language" Tuesday.  We get enough of that as is.  "Press one for 'murican, press two if haven't been able to assimilate your sorry ass".
Or just go in a restaurant around here and you can hear all you want to.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 03, 2015, 11:04:25 AM
Got an email that they hired a new VP this morning.  Me being so optimistic, I know this new person will help us go in the right direction.  Another $300K well spent.  It's really what we needed.
That is a monthly event for your operations isn't it?
Id take that pay, for like 3 months and retire for a year
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 11:04:31 AM
Buen Martes, hijos de putas.  Ir a la mierda.
If that is "Good morning" then good morning back atcha.  if not, then GFY!
Y tu madre también. Hiya, Sam!
I assume you are saying you are here to do my lawn.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2015, 11:07:45 AM
Got an email that they hired a new VP this morning.  Me being so optimistic, I know this new person will help us go in the right direction.  Another $300K well spent.  It's really what we needed.
That is a monthly event for your operations isn't it?
It sure is.  Unfortunately, it seems to be wider spread than just my company.  (TWSS)
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on March 03, 2015, 11:07:49 AM
They did this deal 4 years or so ago on the corona, still have a few, great after a little rest. Dear Wendell, .....
I got that email as well, but from Kirsten.  And apparently Chip is really Wendell.  Good to know..
That was the part I found most interesting about that letter too.   ;D
yes, real name is Wendell but only my father ever used it and it usually didn't work out to well for me when he did
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 11:08:33 AM
They did this deal 4 years or so ago on the corona, still have a few, great after a little rest. Dear Wendell, .....
I got that email as well, but from Kirsten.  And apparently Chip is really Wendell.  Good to know..
Mine came from Tim Blythe
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2015, 11:08:48 AM
I leave and we change our native language! Yo quiero Taco Bell!
Looks like the site has been hijacked by a Taco Bender.      Guess the menu from now on will be PB&J Sandwiches with various Jelly Flavors.
It is taco Tuesday after all.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2015, 11:09:13 AM
Buen Martes, hijos de putas.  Ir a la mierda.
If that is "Good morning" then good morning back atcha.  if not, then GFY!
Y tu madre también. Hiya, Sam!
I assume you are saying you are here to do my lawn.
LMFAO!  I may be offended too but I'll wait 'til I'm done laughing.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2015, 11:10:03 AM
They did this deal 4 years or so ago on the corona, still have a few, great after a little rest. Dear Wendell, .....
I got that email as well, but from Kirsten.  And apparently Chip is really Wendell.  Good to know..
That was the part I found most interesting about that letter too.   ;D
yes, real name is Wendell but only my father ever used it and it usually didn't work out to well for me when he did
Probably not good for that info to come out on a Tuesday.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on March 03, 2015, 11:11:19 AM
Buen Martes, hijos de putas.  Ir a la mierda.
If that is "Good morning" then good morning back atcha.  if not, then GFY!
Y tu madre también. Hiya, Sam!
Hey, a mantener a mi madre fuera de esto!
Perdone me. Me refería a su Hermana.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: jswaykos on March 03, 2015, 11:13:14 AM
I leave and we change our native language! Yo quiero Taco Bell!
Mmmm...  Taco Bell.  Before you asshats start preaching how shitty their food is, it's one of my guilty pleasures so GFY!
Bean burrito baby!!!

If you order from their app, you can get a free Doritos Loco Taco.  Or you could a month or two ago when I first tried it.  Not gonna lie, got a soft spot for Cheesy Gordita Crunches.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: jswaykos on March 03, 2015, 11:13:26 AM
Happy Tuesday, all.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Threebean on March 03, 2015, 11:15:10 AM
Buen Martes, hijos de putas.  Ir a la mierda.
If that is "Good morning" then good morning back atcha.  if not, then GFY!
Y tu madre también. Hiya, Sam!
Sheesh.
+1.  It's not "speak a non-murican language" Tuesday.  We get enough of that as is.  "Press one for 'murican, press two if haven't been able to assimilate your sorry ass".
Oh, you want an American language? Do you prefer Navajo or Narragansett?

Da'alzhin.
The Europeans called it America.  The original human inhabitants were not organized enough as a people to give the continent a common name.  Besides, this throwback a few centuries crap is just a distraction from the real issue, being if you want to come and live here, great, but learn the f'n language!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2015, 11:15:35 AM
Buen Martes, hijos de putas.  Ir a la mierda.
If that is "Good morning" then good morning back atcha.  if not, then GFY!
Y tu madre también. Hiya, Sam!
Hey, a mantener a mi madre fuera de esto!
Perdone me. Me refería a su Hermana.
I know it's Tuesday but don't let me have to refer your posts to the moderator.   ;D
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 11:16:20 AM
Buen Martes, hijos de putas.  Ir a la mierda.
If that is "Good morning" then good morning back atcha.  if not, then GFY!
Y tu madre también. Hiya, Sam!
Hey, a mantener a mi madre fuera de esto!
Perdone me. Me refería a su Hermana.
Yes, please trim the hedges and sweep the patio while you are here.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 11:17:03 AM
Happy Tuesday, all.
Morning Joe
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 03, 2015, 11:17:39 AM
I leave and we change our native language! Yo quiero Taco Bell!
Mmmm...  Taco Bell.  Before you asshats start preaching how shitty their food is, it's one of my guilty pleasures so GFY!
Bean burrito baby!!!

If you order from their app, you can get a free Doritos Loco Taco.  Or you could a month or two ago when I first tried it.  Not gonna lie, got a soft spot for Cheesy Gordita Crunches.
I tried to do that too, but the local one didn't offer online ordering. D'oh! Morning, TuesdayJoe.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 11:17:48 AM
I leave and we change our native language! Yo quiero Taco Bell!
Mmmm...  Taco Bell.  Before you asshats start preaching how shitty their food is, it's one of my guilty pleasures so GFY!
Bean burrito baby!!!

If you order from their app, you can get a free Doritos Loco Taco.  Or you could a month or two ago when I first tried it.  Not gonna lie, got a soft spot for Cheesy Gordita Crunches.
I am thinking maybe a couple of Jalapeno Cream Cheese Taquitos for lunch.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2015, 11:18:13 AM
Happy Tuesday, all.
Oh shit, didn't see you there.  Howdy, Joe.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: jswaykos on March 03, 2015, 11:19:30 AM
Happy Tuesday, all.
Oh shit, didn't see you there.  Howdy, Joe.

Even gave you a Taco Bell "coupon code".  Sheesh.  Morning, Tony.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: jswaykos on March 03, 2015, 11:20:17 AM
I leave and we change our native language! Yo quiero Taco Bell!
Mmmm...  Taco Bell.  Before you asshats start preaching how shitty their food is, it's one of my guilty pleasures so GFY!
Bean burrito baby!!!

If you order from their app, you can get a free Doritos Loco Taco.  Or you could a month or two ago when I first tried it.  Not gonna lie, got a soft spot for Cheesy Gordita Crunches.
I tried to do that too, but the local one didn't offer online ordering. D'oh! Morning, TuesdayJoe.

Not sure I totally understand the point of the app since you have to basically do it from the store, but whatever.  Free taco was good enough for me.  Morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 03, 2015, 11:20:50 AM
Happy Tuesday, all.
Morning Joe
GMornin Joe!!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2015, 11:22:37 AM
Morning JWacky
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2015, 11:23:02 AM
I leave and we change our native language! Yo quiero Taco Bell!
Mmmm...  Taco Bell.  Before you asshats start preaching how shitty their food is, it's one of my guilty pleasures so GFY!
Bean burrito baby!!!

If you order from their app, you can get a free Doritos Loco Taco.  Or you could a month or two ago when I first tried it.  Not gonna lie, got a soft spot for Cheesy Gordita Crunches.
I am thinking maybe a couple of Jalapeno Cream Cheese Taquitos for lunch.
I went to yet another 7-11 recently and asked them WTF happened to my favorite taquito?  The response was that since most of the employees are Indian (dots not feathers), they were eating all of them instead of selling them.  They don't have that kind of problem with the "meat" filled ones.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: jswaykos on March 03, 2015, 11:24:29 AM
I leave and we change our native language! Yo quiero Taco Bell!
Mmmm...  Taco Bell.  Before you asshats start preaching how shitty their food is, it's one of my guilty pleasures so GFY!
Bean burrito baby!!!

If you order from their app, you can get a free Doritos Loco Taco.  Or you could a month or two ago when I first tried it.  Not gonna lie, got a soft spot for Cheesy Gordita Crunches.
I am thinking maybe a couple of Jalapeno Cream Cheese Taquitos for lunch.
I went to yet another 7-11 recently and asked them WTF happened to my favorite taquito?  The response was that since most of the employees are Indian (dots not feathers), they were eating all of them instead of selling them.  They don't have that kind of problem with the "meat" filled ones.

So Indians love those particular taquitos?  Seems like mostly Indians that run them out here, too, but they're almost always available.  Weird.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 11:25:17 AM
I leave and we change our native language! Yo quiero Taco Bell!
Mmmm...  Taco Bell.  Before you asshats start preaching how shitty their food is, it's one of my guilty pleasures so GFY!
Bean burrito baby!!!

If you order from their app, you can get a free Doritos Loco Taco.  Or you could a month or two ago when I first tried it.  Not gonna lie, got a soft spot for Cheesy Gordita Crunches.
I am thinking maybe a couple of Jalapeno Cream Cheese Taquitos for lunch.
I went to yet another 7-11 recently and asked them WTF happened to my favorite taquito?  The response was that since most of the employees are Indian (dots not feathers), they were eating all of them instead of selling them.  They don't have that kind of problem with the "meat" filled ones.
LMFAO now I might not can go down there and order at lunch will be laughing too hard still.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: jswaykos on March 03, 2015, 11:25:41 AM
Morning JWacky

Hey there, Dave.  Are you out here this week?  I can't keep anything straight any more. I know you were in Vista last week.  Swamped the rest of this week so can't meet up if you are. But maybe/probably next week.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on March 03, 2015, 11:25:58 AM
Buen Martes, hijos de putas.  Ir a la mierda.
If that is "Good morning" then good morning back atcha.  if not, then GFY!
Y tu madre también. Hiya, Sam!
Hey, a mantener a mi madre fuera de esto!
Perdone me. Me refería a su Hermana.
I know it's Tuesday but don't let me have to refer your posts to the moderator.   ;D
Ehhh, I hear he's a creampuff.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: jswaykos on March 03, 2015, 11:26:25 AM
Happy Tuesday, all.
Morning Joe
GMornin Joe!!

Hey there, Shaun.  Had rain here for two straight days.  North Dakota-esque.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 11:27:04 AM
[...]

Mostly Mexicans working at the one downtown here now if you get up around the hi-tech facilities then you will suddenly find more dots not feathers.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on March 03, 2015, 11:28:35 AM
I leave and we change our native language! Yo quiero Taco Bell!
Mmmm...  Taco Bell.  Before you asshats start preaching how shitty their food is, it's one of my guilty pleasures so GFY!
Bean burrito baby!!!

If you order from their app, you can get a free Doritos Loco Taco.  Or you could a month or two ago when I first tried it.  Not gonna lie, got a soft spot for Cheesy Gordita Crunches.
I am thinking maybe a couple of Jalapeno Cream Cheese Taquitos for lunch.
I went to yet another 7-11 recently and asked them WTF happened to my favorite taquito?  The response was that since most of the employees are Indian (dots not feathers), they were eating all of them instead of selling them.  They don't have that kind of problem with the "meat" filled ones.
LMFAO now I might not can go down there and order at lunch will be laughing too hard still.
Uh...say again?
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 03, 2015, 11:29:22 AM
Happy Tuesday, all.
Morning Joe
GMornin Joe!!

Hey there, Shaun.  Had rain here for two straight days.  North Dakota-esque.
Windy as hell here right now, probably 40mph gusts with a constant 20mph
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 11:38:04 AM
Happy Tuesday, all.
Morning Joe
GMornin Joe!!

Hey there, Shaun.  Had rain here for two straight days.  North Dakota-esque.
Windy as hell here right now, probably 40mph gusts with a constant 20mph
Let me guess, it is not pushing 80 degree heat either.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2015, 11:40:34 AM
Morning JWacky

Hey there, Dave.  Are you out here this week?  I can't keep anything straight any more. I know you were in Vista last week.  Swamped the rest of this week so can't meet up if you are. But maybe/probably next week.
Got in late last night.  Will be back next week as well, let me know.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on March 03, 2015, 11:41:47 AM
We have been warned.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/dea-agent-warns-utah-lawmakers-fearless-stoned-rabbits-article-1.2135339
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 11:42:24 AM
Congratulations to 8K Travellin Dave!!!!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: jswaykos on March 03, 2015, 11:42:28 AM
Morning JWacky

Hey there, Dave.  Are you out here this week?  I can't keep anything straight any more. I know you were in Vista last week.  Swamped the rest of this week so can't meet up if you are. But maybe/probably next week.
Got in late last night.  Will be back next week as well, let me know.

Will do.  What days are you here?
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 03, 2015, 11:54:23 AM
Congratulations to 8K Travellin Dave!!!!
PW
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 03, 2015, 11:55:10 AM
Happy Tuesday, all.
Morning Joe
GMornin Joe!!

Hey there, Shaun.  Had rain here for two straight days.  North Dakota-esque.
Windy as hell here right now, probably 40mph gusts with a constant 20mph
Let me guess, it is not pushing 80 degree heat either.
Hahaha, NOPE!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 12:07:57 PM
Sister is working at the moment and found this of interest (don't bother to bitch about the size either)

Diesel Hair Of The Dog Rabid Figurado
$10/35  FS
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: ss2 on March 03, 2015, 12:08:08 PM
Happy Tuesday, all.
Hi Joe!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on March 03, 2015, 12:10:14 PM
Congratulations to 8K Travellin Dave!!!!
PW
+1 and good afternoon all.  still on page 7, be back in a bit...
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: ss2 on March 03, 2015, 12:10:15 PM
Buen Martes, hijos de putas.  Ir a la mierda.
If that is "Good morning" then good morning back atcha.  if not, then GFY!
Y tu madre también. Hiya, Sam!
Hey, a mantener a mi madre fuera de esto!
Perdone me. Me refería a su Hermana.
Yes, please trim the hedges and sweep the patio while you are here.
Hedges?  We don' do no stinkin' hedges....
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: ss2 on March 03, 2015, 12:13:49 PM
congrats on 8k Dave!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: ss2 on March 03, 2015, 12:14:10 PM
Congratulations to 8K Travellin Dave!!!!
PW
+1 and good afternoon all.  still on page 7, be back in a bit...
Hi Flip!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 03, 2015, 12:23:51 PM
Off to lunch, catch ya'll later!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on March 03, 2015, 12:26:42 PM
Congratulations to 8K Travellin Dave!!!!
PW
+1 and good afternoon all.  still on page 7, be back in a bit...
Hi Flip!
Hello Sam, finally all caught up...
today is the closing of the weekly shopping on cigarbid.com, 18 dollars in shipping, $204 in product... not as gurkha heavy as last week! :
Lot #-     Title                                 Qty   Price   Total
1959905- CAO Extreme Belicoso (Single)    3   $2.00   $6.00
1959824- Cuba Libre One Churchill (Single)    3   $2.00   $6.00
1959805- Latitude Zero Torpedo (Single)    2   $3.00   $6.00
1959787- Room 101 by Camacho '213' (corona) (Single)    4   $3.00   $12.00
1959766- Gurkha Symphony Gran Torpedo (Single)    2   $2.00   $4.00
1959746- Man O' War Side Project : 52C (Single)    2   $3.00   $6.00
1959638- CAO Extreme Robusto (Single)    5   $2.00   $10.00
1959637- Gurkha Warpig Belicoso (Single)    1   $3.00   $3.00
1958378- Liga Privada Papas Fritas    1   $23.00   $23.00
1957768- 5 Vegas Torpedo 5-Star Sampler - 5 Cigars    1   $10.00   $10.00
1957014- CAO X1 Side Squeeze Torch Lighter by Xikar - Gunmetal    1   $7.00   $7.00
1956281- La Herencia Cubana CORE Toro - 5-Pack    1   $16.00   $16.00
1956067- CAO Extreme Robusto - 5-Pack    1   $13.00   $13.00
1956023- Sons of Anarchy Clubhouse Edition KG-9 (toro) - 5-Pack   1   $13.00   $13.00
1955918- Oliva Serie 'V' Belicoso - 5-Pack    1   $21.00   $21.00
1955705- Pueblo Dominicano Torpedo - 5-Pack    1   $7.00   $7.00
1955462- Gurkha Status Maduro Torpedo (no tube) - 5-Pack    1   $10.00   $10.00
1955416- Carlos Torano Loyal Torpedo - 5-Pack    1   $7.00   $7.00
1955036- Espinosa EO No.21 Toro (Single)    4   $1.00   $4.00
1954987- Torano Exodus Silver Robusto (Single)    1   $2.00   $2.00
1954986- Carlos Torano Loyal Torpedo (Single)    3   $2.00   $6.00
1954980- Sons of Anarchy by Black Crown Toro (Single)    2   $3.00   $6.00
1954876- CAO Lx2 Robusto (Single)    2   $3.00   $6.00
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: sfish on March 03, 2015, 12:30:08 PM
Afternoon Joe, Sam, flip
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 12:35:23 PM
TAQUITO's 3/$3
2- cream cheese jalapeno and 1- Taco
With some Cholula!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 12:38:23 PM
Afternoon Flip
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on March 03, 2015, 12:39:37 PM
Afternoon Flip
hello back at you sir.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 12:41:01 PM
Afternoon Flip
hello back at you sir.
Have you considered some professional help with that little bidding habit you seem to have, don't want it to get out of control or anything. ;)
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on March 03, 2015, 12:44:09 PM
Afternoon Flip
hello back at you sir.
Have you considered some professional help with that little bidding habit you seem to have, don't want it to get out of control or anything. ;)
Too late.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: jswaykos on March 03, 2015, 12:44:25 PM
Happy Tuesday, all.
Hi Joe!

Afternoon, Sam.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: jswaykos on March 03, 2015, 12:45:42 PM
Afternoon Joe, Sam, flip

Hey there, Scott.  Whiskey tasting tonight, five or six from Smooth Ambler.  Had a pretty crazy Glenmorangie tasting last week, tasted some pretty old stuff.  Last beer I had was a Belching Beaver PB stout, which just doesn't stand up to any of the others available, IMO.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on March 03, 2015, 12:53:11 PM
Afternoon Flip
hello back at you sir.
Have you considered some professional help with that little bidding habit you seem to have, don't want it to get out of control or anything. ;)
actully lost on 76 other bids during that time frame.  it was the LP Papas Fritas, that i wanted to try, and for a 5 pack that wasn't too bad, the Olive V belicosa 5 pack, & the SOA kg9 fiver that were a little expensive.  the 5 vegas sampler, is for a friend, can't find the high primings anywhere else, think they took them off the market.  I'm done now, at least till July or so, going to make up a few trade bundles, and a fiver for Tony on the new stuff.  have a pay increase coming this month, and it is retro to 2011, so i had some discretionary spending available.  outside of the 3 Oliva samplers, and some cigars for the legion, these were my only purchases. plus my 59th birthday is coming up soon, thought I could treat myself.      but yes, once i win something, i tend to get carried away, with minimizing the "shipping".
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on March 03, 2015, 12:55:09 PM
Afternoon Flip
hello back at you sir.
Have you considered some professional help with that little bidding habit you seem to have, don't want it to get out of control or anything. ;)
Too late.
stay away from the cigarbid.com site, step away from the keyboard.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 12:56:11 PM
[...]
LOL by all means treat yourself for that particular birthday, wish I could even remember my 59th.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on March 03, 2015, 01:00:19 PM
[...]
hint, that would be the one between the 58th and the 60th.... ::)
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: sfish on March 03, 2015, 01:00:22 PM
Heading in for my year end review, shouldn't take long
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 01:03:13 PM
Heading in for my year end review, shouldn't take long
Spread um wide
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 01:04:05 PM
[...]
I remember the 60th, wife threw a nice dinner party for me in SC.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: jswaykos on March 03, 2015, 01:06:56 PM
Heading in for my year end review, shouldn't take long

Make sure to bring up-to-date post count numbers.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 01:07:48 PM
Heading in for my year end review, shouldn't take long

Make sure to bring up-to-date post count numbers.
And tell them you got 5 stars now too.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: ss2 on March 03, 2015, 01:10:19 PM
Afternoon Joe, Sam, flip
Hi Scott!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 01:13:46 PM
Austin soon to be a Big Time Player in the World of PGA Golf!

The International Federation of PGA Tours announced a multi-year agreement today making Dell the title sponsor of the World Golf Championships Match Play through 2019.

As previously reported by the Statesman and the Associated Press, the tournament will move to Austin Country Club pending club members’ vote in 2016 and be renamed the World Golf Championships-Dell Match Play. It will be held the week of March 21-27, 2016.

“We couldn’t be more pleased to welcome Dell as a sponsor of the World Golf Championships and, beginning in 2016, as the new title sponsor of the Match Play,” PGA TOUR Commissioner Tim Finchem, on behalf of the International Federation of PGA Tours, said in a press release. “The Match Play has a tremendous future with Dell as the incoming title sponsor, the event’s move to Austin and the new round-robin format that is being introduced this year (April 29-May 3).”

Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 03, 2015, 01:35:09 PM
[...]

Hadn't read about the change in format this year. Just read up on it, and it seems wildly complicated. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2015, 01:39:04 PM
[...]
Where have we heard that before??  I ought to start a pool for this one.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2015, 01:40:13 PM
Heading in for my year end review, shouldn't take long
Spread um wide
Did you pick up your allotment from BD's 55 gal. drum?
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2015, 01:41:02 PM
Morning JWacky

Hey there, Dave.  Are you out here this week?  I can't keep anything straight any more. I know you were in Vista last week.  Swamped the rest of this week so can't meet up if you are. But maybe/probably next week.
Got in late last night.  Will be back next week as well, let me know.

Will do.  What days are you here?
Come in Sunday night late, leave red eye on Thursday.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on March 03, 2015, 01:43:58 PM
[...]
give me $5 on May 12th... ::)  i hope there is a good jam that day, this is Internet orders only right, B&M's don't count, if I finally get my ass to a herf - right?
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2015, 01:46:47 PM
[...]
Correct, you get a pass on B&Ms
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: jswaykos on March 03, 2015, 01:48:15 PM
Morning JWacky

Hey there, Dave.  Are you out here this week?  I can't keep anything straight any more. I know you were in Vista last week.  Swamped the rest of this week so can't meet up if you are. But maybe/probably next week.
Got in late last night.  Will be back next week as well, let me know.

Will do.  What days are you here?
Come in Sunday night late, leave red eye on Thursday.

OK, sounds good.  I'll tentatively say Monday night will be best but I'll let you know for sure.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on March 03, 2015, 01:48:26 PM
[...]
Kewl! 8)
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2015, 01:52:46 PM
[...]
Too drunk?
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 01:55:21 PM
[...]

Tom Kite and Ben Crenshaw have been working with the City for a couple of years trying to get a tour event here but the problem has been what course to have it at.  Most of the courses that might have been options would need an unblievable rehab taking a while and big time $ to do, even looked at building a new city owned facility.  Tom Kite lives at the Austin Country Club course and it is a top notch facility on the lake, will look really good on the TV!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 01:55:55 PM
[...]
Too drunk too many times along the way to it is more like it.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 01:56:52 PM
Morning JWacky

Hey there, Dave.  Are you out here this week?  I can't keep anything straight any more. I know you were in Vista last week.  Swamped the rest of this week so can't meet up if you are. But maybe/probably next week.
Got in late last night.  Will be back next week as well, let me know.

Will do.  What days are you here?
Come in Sunday night late, leave red eye on Thursday.

OK, sounds good.  I'll tentatively say Monday night will be best but I'll let you know for sure.
part time work keeps a man pretty busy.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: jswaykos on March 03, 2015, 02:01:43 PM
Morning JWacky

Hey there, Dave.  Are you out here this week?  I can't keep anything straight any more. I know you were in Vista last week.  Swamped the rest of this week so can't meet up if you are. But maybe/probably next week.
Got in late last night.  Will be back next week as well, let me know.

Will do.  What days are you here?
Come in Sunday night late, leave red eye on Thursday.

OK, sounds good.  I'll tentatively say Monday night will be best but I'll let you know for sure.
part time work keeps a man pretty busy.

LOL, yeah, I wish this two-day-a-week ad gig were all I had going on!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2015, 02:03:58 PM
Morning JWacky

Hey there, Dave.  Are you out here this week?  I can't keep anything straight any more. I know you were in Vista last week.  Swamped the rest of this week so can't meet up if you are. But maybe/probably next week.
Got in late last night.  Will be back next week as well, let me know.

Will do.  What days are you here?
Come in Sunday night late, leave red eye on Thursday.

OK, sounds good.  I'll tentatively say Monday night will be best but I'll let you know for sure.
part time work keeps a man pretty busy.

LOL, yeah, I wish this two-day-a-week ad gig were all I had going on!
You ought to think about a taquito business.  Find a Mexican who will make them cheap, flash freeze them and ship them out to the East.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: jswaykos on March 03, 2015, 02:04:43 PM
Morning JWacky

Hey there, Dave.  Are you out here this week?  I can't keep anything straight any more. I know you were in Vista last week.  Swamped the rest of this week so can't meet up if you are. But maybe/probably next week.
Got in late last night.  Will be back next week as well, let me know.

Will do.  What days are you here?
Come in Sunday night late, leave red eye on Thursday.

OK, sounds good.  I'll tentatively say Monday night will be best but I'll let you know for sure.
part time work keeps a man pretty busy.

LOL, yeah, I wish this two-day-a-week ad gig were all I had going on!
You ought to think about a taquito business.  Find a Mexican who will make them cheap, flash freeze them and ship them out to the East.

Except you cheap bastards will nickle and dime me right outta business.  Free shipping, 10% off...
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2015, 02:05:26 PM
Morning JWacky

Hey there, Dave.  Are you out here this week?  I can't keep anything straight any more. I know you were in Vista last week.  Swamped the rest of this week so can't meet up if you are. But maybe/probably next week.
Got in late last night.  Will be back next week as well, let me know.

Will do.  What days are you here?
Come in Sunday night late, leave red eye on Thursday.

OK, sounds good.  I'll tentatively say Monday night will be best but I'll let you know for sure.
I'll pencil it in.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on March 03, 2015, 02:05:41 PM
Morning JWacky

Hey there, Dave.  Are you out here this week?  I can't keep anything straight any more. I know you were in Vista last week.  Swamped the rest of this week so can't meet up if you are. But maybe/probably next week.
Got in late last night.  Will be back next week as well, let me know.

Will do.  What days are you here?
Come in Sunday night late, leave red eye on Thursday.

OK, sounds good.  I'll tentatively say Monday night will be best but I'll let you know for sure.
part time work keeps a man pretty busy.

LOL, yeah, I wish this two-day-a-week ad gig were all I had going on!
You ought to think about a taquito business.  Find a Mexican who will make them cheap, flash freeze them and ship them out to the East.

Except you cheap bastards will nickle and dime me right outta business.  Free shipping, 10% off...
10%?  You won't give us 20% off??
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 02:06:17 PM
Morning JWacky

Hey there, Dave.  Are you out here this week?  I can't keep anything straight any more. I know you were in Vista last week.  Swamped the rest of this week so can't meet up if you are. But maybe/probably next week.
Got in late last night.  Will be back next week as well, let me know.

Will do.  What days are you here?
Come in Sunday night late, leave red eye on Thursday.

OK, sounds good.  I'll tentatively say Monday night will be best but I'll let you know for sure.
part time work keeps a man pretty busy.

LOL, yeah, I wish this two-day-a-week ad gig were all I had going on!
CG can come help you out he works for beer.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2015, 02:06:47 PM
[...]

Plus too many commies for a sanctioned event.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2015, 02:07:27 PM
[...]

I don't know that I want any Gurkha taquitos
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 03, 2015, 02:07:48 PM
Back from lunch and hungry for more applications!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 02:08:14 PM
[...]

I am paying $3 for 3 taquitos mix & match at the 7-11 B&M so you got to beat that in addition to saving the sales tax.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2015, 02:09:00 PM
Morning JWacky

Hey there, Dave.  Are you out here this week?  I can't keep anything straight any more. I know you were in Vista last week.  Swamped the rest of this week so can't meet up if you are. But maybe/probably next week.
Got in late last night.  Will be back next week as well, let me know.

Will do.  What days are you here?
Come in Sunday night late, leave red eye on Thursday.

OK, sounds good.  I'll tentatively say Monday night will be best but I'll let you know for sure.
part time work keeps a man pretty busy.

LOL, yeah, I wish this two-day-a-week ad gig were all I had going on!
You ought to think about a taquito business.  Find a Mexican who will make them cheap, flash freeze them and ship them out to the East.

Except you cheap bastards will nickle and dime me right outta business.  Free shipping, 10% off...
You've created monsters.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 02:09:15 PM
[...]

Don't worry those are only made for Flip along with Kuba Kuba Taquitos for Dad.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: jswaykos on March 03, 2015, 02:09:54 PM
[...]

I'm losing money and I haven't even started the business yet.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 02:10:02 PM
Back from lunch and hungry for more applications!
Joe is going in the taquito business he may be hiring.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: jswaykos on March 03, 2015, 02:10:33 PM
I'm outta here before I lose even more money.  Enjoy the rest of the day, all.  See ya tomorrow.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 02:10:45 PM
[...]

Hire CG he can turn that around for you.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 02:11:03 PM
I'm outta here before I lose even more money.  Enjoy the rest of the day, all.  See ya tomorrow.
Later Joe
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2015, 02:11:09 PM
I'm outta here before I lose even more money.  Enjoy the rest of the day, all.  See ya tomorrow.
Ciao.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: sfish on March 03, 2015, 02:13:52 PM
Heading in for my year end review, shouldn't take long

Make sure to bring up-to-date post count numbers.
And tell them you got 5 stars now too.
All advice payed shocking dividends
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 02:16:40 PM
Heading in for my year end review, shouldn't take long

Make sure to bring up-to-date post count numbers.
And tell them you got 5 stars now too.
All advice payed shocking dividends
Oh shit, you got to get in line with CG?
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 03, 2015, 02:17:24 PM
Back from lunch and hungry for more applications!
Joe is going in the taquito business he may be hiring.
Let me know when I should send my resume over   :D
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 02:18:35 PM
Back from lunch and hungry for more applications!
Joe is going in the taquito business he may be hiring.
Let me know when I should send my resume over   :D
Gotta be proactive just send it on over to him now, email of couse would not want to expend financial resources on Joe.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 03, 2015, 02:20:57 PM
Heading in for my year end review, shouldn't take long

Make sure to bring up-to-date post count numbers.
And tell them you got 5 stars now too.
All advice payed shocking dividends
I hope that means that you're shocked they think you're doing a good job.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 02:21:27 PM
Thought I was going to get to enjoy a cigar today but only up to 49 degrees now so not looking so good now.  60 degree minimum for me.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: ss2 on March 03, 2015, 02:21:46 PM
[...]
You are old enough to have come up in the 60's/70's.  we/you get a pass on anything memory related...
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2015, 02:22:01 PM
Heading in for my year end review, shouldn't take long

Make sure to bring up-to-date post count numbers.
And tell them you got 5 stars now too.
All advice payed shocking dividends
I hope that means that you're shocked they think you're doing a good job.
That's how I read it.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 02:22:12 PM
Heading in for my year end review, shouldn't take long

Make sure to bring up-to-date post count numbers.
And tell them you got 5 stars now too.
All advice payed shocking dividends
I hope that means that you're shocked they think you're doing a good job.
We certainly would be! :o :o :o
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2015, 02:22:33 PM
Thought I was going to get to enjoy a cigar today but only up to 49 degrees now so not looking so good now.  60 degree minimum for me.
Pussy!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: sfish on March 03, 2015, 02:22:49 PM
Heading in for my year end review, shouldn't take long

Make sure to bring up-to-date post count numbers.
And tell them you got 5 stars now too.
All advice payed shocking dividends
I hope that means that you're shocked they think you're doing a good job.
It's almost as if you were in the room
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: ss2 on March 03, 2015, 02:22:55 PM
I'm outta here before I lose even more money.  Enjoy the rest of the day, all.  See ya tomorrow.
C'ya Joe
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 03, 2015, 02:23:25 PM
Heading in for my year end review, shouldn't take long

Make sure to bring up-to-date post count numbers.
And tell them you got 5 stars now too.
All advice payed shocking dividends
I hope that means that you're shocked they think you're doing a good job.
It's almost as if you were in the room
+1?
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: ss2 on March 03, 2015, 02:23:55 PM
Thought I was going to get to enjoy a cigar today but only up to 49 degrees now so not looking so good now.  60 degree minimum for me.
Pussy!
+1  49 is BALMY!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2015, 02:24:11 PM
Heading in for my year end review, shouldn't take long

Make sure to bring up-to-date post count numbers.
And tell them you got 5 stars now too.
All advice payed shocking dividends
I hope that means that you're shocked they think you're doing a good job.
It's almost as if you were in the room
He was in the next stall.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 03, 2015, 02:24:30 PM
Well, hazzuh time for me. 31 right now, actually getting to 40 by the end of the day. First time above freezing here since Feb 11. Yeesh.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: sfish on March 03, 2015, 02:24:47 PM
Thought I was going to get to enjoy a cigar today but only up to 49 degrees now so not looking so good now.  60 degree minimum for me.
Probably best not to smoke on your heavy-flow days
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 02:25:01 PM
Thought I was going to get to enjoy a cigar today but only up to 49 degrees now so not looking so good now.  60 degree minimum for me.
Pussy!
Yep sure am!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 02:25:20 PM
Well, hazzuh time for me. 31 right now, actually getting to 40 by the end of the day. First time above freezing here since Feb 11. Yeesh.
Later Golf.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2015, 02:25:37 PM
Well, hazzuh time for me. 31 right now, actually getting to 40 by the end of the day. First time above freezing here since Feb 11. Yeesh.
Hazzuh, buddy.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: sfish on March 03, 2015, 02:25:48 PM
Thought I was going to get to enjoy a cigar today but only up to 49 degrees now so not looking so good now.  60 degree minimum for me.
Pussy!
+1  49 is BALMY!
Right? Might just wear a light jacket that could be easily removed
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: sfish on March 03, 2015, 02:26:11 PM
Well, hazzuh time for me. 31 right now, actually getting to 40 by the end of the day. First time above freezing here since Feb 11. Yeesh.
Later Dave
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 02:26:33 PM
Heading in for my year end review, shouldn't take long

Make sure to bring up-to-date post count numbers.
And tell them you got 5 stars now too.
All advice payed shocking dividends
I hope that means that you're shocked they think you're doing a good job.
It's almost as if you were in the room
He was in the next stall.
LMAO
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: sfish on March 03, 2015, 02:27:08 PM
I'm out myself, I'm going to take this meaningless piece of paper with me
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 02:27:58 PM
I'm out myself, I'm going to take this meaningless piece of paper with me
Ejoy wiping with it.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on March 03, 2015, 02:29:03 PM
Well, hazzuh time for me. 31 right now, actually getting to 40 by the end of the day. First time above freezing here since Feb 11. Yeesh.
take care Dave, we are supposed to get more snow later this afternoon.  Damn URI is back, no more smoking for 10 days....
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on March 03, 2015, 02:32:07 PM
I'm out myself, I'm going to take this meaningless piece of paper with me
is there a proactive job improvement plan on it,
or a stellar "5 star" review with a commensurate salary adjustment on it?
 or does it say sfish, "yes, he worked here this year."
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 02:33:05 PM
Whoooo, should have left off that Taco Taquito...........can't light up!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 03, 2015, 02:37:22 PM
Well, hazzuh time for me. 31 right now, actually getting to 40 by the end of the day. First time above freezing here since Feb 11. Yeesh.
Later LTG!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: ss2 on March 03, 2015, 02:46:25 PM
Well, hazzuh time for me. 31 right now, actually getting to 40 by the end of the day. First time above freezing here since Feb 11. Yeesh.
Later LTG!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: ss2 on March 03, 2015, 02:47:15 PM
I'm out myself, I'm going to take this meaningless piece of paper with me
Light your next cigar with it!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 03, 2015, 02:47:38 PM
I'm out myself, I'm going to take this meaningless piece of paper with me
Light your next cigar with it!
Cram it up your ass!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 02:52:23 PM
I'm out myself, I'm going to take this meaningless piece of paper with me
Light your next cigar with it!
Cram it up your ass!
Get on his purple ass CG
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: ss2 on March 03, 2015, 02:58:35 PM
shouldn't we save this for fine ass friday?
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 03, 2015, 03:00:27 PM
I'm out myself, I'm going to take this meaningless piece of paper with me
Light your next cigar with it!
Cram it up your ass!
Get on his purple ass CG
ROOF ROOF!    8)
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 03:08:51 PM
82 degrees at that damn retired Dean's house.  Chit!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 03, 2015, 03:11:56 PM
82 degrees at that damn retired Dean's house.  Chit!
Damn Deaner!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: ss2 on March 03, 2015, 03:12:05 PM
speaking of Dean (Florida connection) I haven't been on for a few days, does anyone know if he got one of the trailers he was looking at?
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 03:13:16 PM
speaking of Dean (Florida connection) I haven't been on for a few days, does anyone know if he got one of the trailers he was looking at?
He did and is all moved in.  Posted some pix of it yesterday afternoon.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2015, 03:13:41 PM
speaking of Dean (Florida connection) I haven't been on for a few days, does anyone know if he got one of the trailers he was looking at?
He's already moved.  Apparently the new place has better wi-fi.  You wouldn't know that by his participation here.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 03, 2015, 03:18:35 PM
speaking of Dean (Florida connection) I haven't been on for a few days, does anyone know if he got one of the trailers he was looking at?
He did and is all moved in.  Posted some pix of it yesterday afternoon.
Shit, I missed it!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 03, 2015, 03:18:45 PM
speaking of Dean (Florida connection) I haven't been on for a few days, does anyone know if he got one of the trailers he was looking at?
He's already moved.  Apparently the new place has better wi-fi.  You wouldn't know that by his participation here.
LALTS!  Congrats Dean!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: ss2 on March 03, 2015, 03:24:05 PM
speaking of Dean (Florida connection) I haven't been on for a few days, does anyone know if he got one of the trailers he was looking at?
He did and is all moved in.  Posted some pix of it yesterday afternoon.
Cool!  Thanks!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: sfish on March 03, 2015, 03:24:53 PM
I'm out myself, I'm going to take this meaningless piece of paper with me
Light your next cigar with it!
Cram it up your ass!
Was it the SnS comment earlier? 😄
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 03, 2015, 03:25:17 PM
Unemployment has been filed and being reviewed - never felt like such a winner before!   :-[
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on March 03, 2015, 03:26:30 PM
speaking of Dean (Florida connection) I haven't been on for a few days, does anyone know if he got one of the trailers he was looking at?
He's already moved.  Apparently the new place has better wi-fi.  You wouldn't know that by his participation here.
he did say he had two different women coming over today, one offering help with the unpacking, the other to share her cookies.  with that kind of help, would you be typing at us, or paying attention to the ladies...
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 03, 2015, 03:27:27 PM
speaking of Dean (Florida connection) I haven't been on for a few days, does anyone know if he got one of the trailers he was looking at?
He's already moved.  Apparently the new place has better wi-fi.  You wouldn't know that by his participation here.
he did say he had two different women coming over today, one offering help with the unpacking, the other to share her cookies.  with that kind of help, would you be typing at us, or paying attention to the ladies...
Ladies, ladies, ladies - Dean's weakness!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 03:28:50 PM
Not much on the Alphabet Deals this week.   601 Greens on the "b" but no great deal.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on March 03, 2015, 03:29:43 PM
okay, I got a lot done with two female distractions but we had fun. no more work here until Thursday. tomorrow is brunch with my sponsor, meeting, golf, clean clubs, and rest. I have to make arrangements to get a dinette set moved here, checking on that tonight.

how are you all doing.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 03:30:34 PM
Unemployment has been filed and being reviewed - never felt like such a winner before!   :-[
Don't feel bad about that for one second, you are not there by choice.  Besides, if you are not getting that little bit of money somebody else will be.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 03:31:47 PM
okay, I got a lot done with two female distractions but we had fun. no more work here until Thursday. tomorrow is brunch with my sponsor, meeting, golf, clean clubs, and rest. I have to make arrangements to get a dinette set moved here, checking on that tonight.

how are you all doing.
Well we are fine, just wondering what you were doing in that 82 degree weather there.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 03, 2015, 03:32:19 PM
Unemployment has been filed and being reviewed - never felt like such a winner before!   :-[
Don't feel bad about that for one second, you are not there by choice.  Besides, if you are not getting that little bit of money somebody else will be.
Amen to that - every little bit helps right now!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 03:32:37 PM
speaking of Dean (Florida connection) I haven't been on for a few days, does anyone know if he got one of the trailers he was looking at?
He did and is all moved in.  Posted some pix of it yesterday afternoon.
Shit, I missed it!
You can go back and look.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 03, 2015, 03:34:46 PM
speaking of Dean (Florida connection) I haven't been on for a few days, does anyone know if he got one of the trailers he was looking at?
He did and is all moved in.  Posted some pix of it yesterday afternoon.
Shit, I missed it!
You can go back and look.
Damn Dean, I would take that place over the camper in a heartbeat!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 03:34:46 PM
I will tell you a secret - my boss lady is gone and I am going home a bit early today.  Probably in about 20 minutes.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 03, 2015, 03:37:57 PM
I will tell you a secret - my boss lady is gone and I am going home a bit early today.  Probably in about 20 minutes.
NICE!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on March 03, 2015, 03:40:00 PM
speaking of Dean (Florida connection) I haven't been on for a few days, does anyone know if he got one of the trailers he was looking at?
He did and is all moved in.  Posted some pix of it yesterday afternoon.
Shit, I missed it!

You can go back and look.
i just did, about page 23 and on...
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on March 03, 2015, 03:44:54 PM
okay, I got a lot done with two female distractions but we had fun. no more work here until Thursday. tomorrow is brunch with my sponsor, meeting, golf, clean clubs, and rest. I have to make arrangements to get a dinette set moved here, checking on that tonight.

how are you all doing.
Well we are fine, just wondering what you were doing in that 82 degree weather there.
it was all work and no play, we did sit outside for a spell so I could have a cigar. one lady arranged the bathroom, the other my bedroom including putting all my clothes away (I have no idea how women think), while I re-did the den.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on March 03, 2015, 03:45:50 PM
speaking of Dean (Florida connection) I haven't been on for a few days, does anyone know if he got one of the trailers he was looking at?
He did and is all moved in.  Posted some pix of it yesterday afternoon.
Shit, I missed it!
You can go back and look.
Damn Dean, I would take that place over the camper in a heartbeat!
I'll post more when it's complete. give me a month or so.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on March 03, 2015, 03:49:48 PM
THIS HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK IS FOR WEST CENTRAL AND SOUTHWEST
FLORIDA.

.DAY ONE...TODAY AND TONIGHT.

...DENSE FOG/SEA FOG IMPACT... VISIBILITIES WILL FREQUENTLY BE
REDUCED THIS MORNING AND LATER TONIGHT IN AREAS OF FOG...OCCASIONALLY
LOCALLY DENSE TO LESS THAN ONE QUARTER MILE. IF DRIVING...SLOW
DOWN...USE YOUR LOW BEAM HEADLIGHTS... AND LEAVE PLENTY OF
DISTANCE BETWEEN YOU AND THE VEHICLE IN FRONT OF YOU.

.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...WEDNESDAY THROUGH MONDAY.

...DENSE FOG IMPACT... ON WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY...PATCHY TO AREAS
OF FOG...OCCASIONALLY LOCALLY DENSE TO LESS THAN ONE QUARTER MILE
IS POSSIBLE DURING THE LATE NIGHT AND EARLY MORNING HOURS.

...MARINE IMPACTS...
PATCHY SEA FOG WILL BE POSSIBLE WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY... WITH
SIGNIFICANT SEA FOG MOST LIKELY WEDNESDAY NIGHT THROUGH THURSDAY
MORNING.

ON FRIDAY...WIND SPEEDS OF 15 TO 20 KNOTS WILL CREATE EXERCISE
CAUTION BOATING CONDITIONS FOR SMALL CRAFT OPERATORS IN THE OUTER
COASTAL WATERS BETWEEN 20 AND 60 NM.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 03:52:36 PM
[...]

Sending that to you we had it today.   Had the airport closed for a few hours this morning when visibility was under 1/10 mile.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 03:59:12 PM
Futch It I am going home!   Later folks
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on March 03, 2015, 03:59:18 PM
it was pea soup here this morning.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on March 03, 2015, 03:59:36 PM
Futch It I am going home!   Later folks
later Dave.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 03, 2015, 04:01:40 PM
Futch It I am going home!   Later folks
See ya Tex!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: ss2 on March 03, 2015, 04:05:23 PM
okay, I got a lot done with two female distractions but we had fun. no more work here until Thursday. tomorrow is brunch with my sponsor, meeting, golf, clean clubs, and rest. I have to make arrangements to get a dinette set moved here, checking on that tonight.

how are you all doing.
Doing as well as you can in Delaware,  congrats on the new digs!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: ss2 on March 03, 2015, 04:05:34 PM
Futch It I am going home!   Later folks
Later TR!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: ss2 on March 03, 2015, 04:07:20 PM
Unemployment has been filed and being reviewed - never felt like such a winner before!   :-[
Don't feel bad about that for one second, you are not there by choice.  Besides, if you are not getting that little bit of money somebody else will be.
To tell you the truth, i'd rather the gubmint give YOU my tax dollars than some of the other people I know that are getting Unemployment.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: ss2 on March 03, 2015, 04:08:21 PM
I will tell you a secret - my boss lady is gone and I am going home a bit early today.  Probably in about 20 minutes.
perfect time for a cigar i'd say.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on March 03, 2015, 04:09:35 PM
okay, I got a lot done with two female distractions but we had fun. no more work here until Thursday. tomorrow is brunch with my sponsor, meeting, golf, clean clubs, and rest. I have to make arrangements to get a dinette set moved here, checking on that tonight.

how are you all doing.
Doing as well as you can in Delaware,  congrats on the new digs!
thanks Sam, I am trying to make it work. day at a time, left foot right foot.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on March 03, 2015, 04:12:06 PM
I will tell you a secret - my boss lady is gone and I am going home a bit early today.  Probably in about 20 minutes.
perfect time for a cigar i'd say.
What a concept!  ss2PWHAO!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: ss2 on March 03, 2015, 04:17:05 PM
I will tell you a secret - my boss lady is gone and I am going home a bit early today.  Probably in about 20 minutes.
perfect time for a cigar i'd say.
What a concept!  ss2PWHO!
Well sir, coming from you, that is QUITE the compliment!  Hi there Mr cb.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on March 03, 2015, 04:17:06 PM
time to get cleaned up, I'm taking myself out to dinner before my meeting.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on March 03, 2015, 04:18:41 PM
Unemployment has been filed and being reviewed - never felt like such a winner before!   :-[
Don't feel bad about that for one second, you are not there by choice.  Besides, if you are not getting that little bit of money somebody else will be.
To tell you the truth, i'd rather the gubmint give YOU my tax dollars than some of the other people I know that are getting Unemployment.
Got that right.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on March 03, 2015, 04:20:23 PM
time to get cleaned up, I'm taking myself out to dinner before my meeting.
Have you're self home by eleven, young man. And no monkey bidness!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 03, 2015, 04:22:25 PM
Unemployment has been filed and being reviewed - never felt like such a winner before!   :-[
Don't feel bad about that for one second, you are not there by choice.  Besides, if you are not getting that little bit of money somebody else will be.
To tell you the truth, i'd rather the gubmint give YOU my tax dollars than some of the other people I know that are getting Unemployment.
I will use them wisely!  aka: cigars, beer, and lottery tickets!!   ;)
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 03, 2015, 04:23:15 PM
time to get cleaned up, I'm taking myself out to dinner before my meeting.
Have you're self home by eleven, young man. And no monkey bidness!
Haha - don't be bringing any ladies back to the place just yet!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: ss2 on March 03, 2015, 04:28:47 PM
Unemployment has been filed and being reviewed - never felt like such a winner before!   :-[
Don't feel bad about that for one second, you are not there by choice.  Besides, if you are not getting that little bit of money somebody else will be.
To tell you the truth, i'd rather the gubmint give YOU my tax dollars than some of the other people I know that are getting Unemployment.
I will use them wisely!  aka: cigars, beer, and lottery tickets!!   ;)
See?  Exactly why i'd rather you get it then them!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on March 03, 2015, 04:36:00 PM
I will tell you a secret - my boss lady is gone and I am going home a bit early today.  Probably in about 20 minutes.
perfect time for a cigar i'd say.
What a concept!  ss2PWHO!
Well sir, coming from you, that is QUITE the compliment!  Hi there Mr cb.
Four posts in a row.  Posting and posting often.  Got yet more funky winter weather.  48 now down to -2 Thursday.  Rain, freezing rain, sleet, and finally snow.  Sheesh!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on March 03, 2015, 04:54:33 PM
I will tell you a secret - my boss lady is gone and I am going home a bit early today.  Probably in about 20 minutes.
perfect time for a cigar i'd say.
What a concept!  ss2PWHO!
Well sir, coming from you, that is QUITE the compliment!  Hi there Mr cb.
Four posts in a row.  Posting and posting often.  Got yet more funky winter weather.  48 now down to -2 Thursday.  Rain, freezing rain, sleet, and finally snow.  Sheesh!
You got our usual winter weather here. You can have it.  60+ and sunny today.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 05:09:55 PM
Unemployment has been filed and being reviewed - never felt like such a winner before!   :-[
Don't feel bad about that for one second, you are not there by choice.  Besides, if you are not getting that little bit of money somebody else will be.
To tell you the truth, i'd rather the gubmint give YOU my tax dollars than some of the other people I know that are getting Unemployment.
I will use them wisely!  aka: cigars, beer, and lottery tickets!!   ;)
Now that is financial management.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 05:11:16 PM
Trip home was pretty smooth today.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Threebean on March 03, 2015, 05:14:41 PM
Trip home was pretty smooth today.
Better get your smoke in today while you can, tomorrow not looking so good weather-wise.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Threebean on March 03, 2015, 05:16:03 PM
And since we've hit that late afternoon slow spot in the banter, here's something which will either reassure you or cause further consternation.  https://ca.news.yahoo.com/most-penises-normal-more-research-says-144020273.html (https://ca.news.yahoo.com/most-penises-normal-more-research-says-144020273.html)
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 05:16:26 PM
Trip home was pretty smooth today.
Better get your smoke in today while you can, tomorrow not looking so good weather-wise.
It is wet as hell on the patio.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 05:18:27 PM
And since we've hit that late afternoon slow spot in the banter, here's something which will either reassure you or cause further consternation.  https://ca.news.yahoo.com/most-penises-normal-more-research-says-144020273.html (https://ca.news.yahoo.com/most-penises-normal-more-research-says-144020273.html)
That post was definitely a low spot. :).
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Threebean on March 03, 2015, 05:19:39 PM
And since we've hit that late afternoon slow spot in the banter, here's something which will either reassure you or cause further consternation.  https://ca.news.yahoo.com/most-penises-normal-more-research-says-144020273.html (https://ca.news.yahoo.com/most-penises-normal-more-research-says-144020273.html)
That post was definitely a low spot. :).
As you know, Drudge can be counted on to provide the lowbrow news.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: YAD on March 03, 2015, 05:21:03 PM
And since we've hit that late afternoon slow spot in the banter, here's something which will either reassure you or cause further consternation.  https://ca.news.yahoo.com/most-penises-normal-more-research-says-144020273.html (https://ca.news.yahoo.com/most-penises-normal-more-research-says-144020273.html)
Hooray!  Now if boobs could all be the same size - huge!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on March 03, 2015, 05:26:55 PM
I will tell you a secret - my boss lady is gone and I am going home a bit early today.  Probably in about 20 minutes.
perfect time for a cigar i'd say.
What a concept!  ss2PWHO!
Well sir, coming from you, that is QUITE the compliment!  Hi there Mr cb.
Four posts in a row.  Posting and posting often.  Got yet more funky winter weather.  48 now down to -2 Thursday.  Rain, freezing rain, sleet, and finally snow.  Sheesh!
You got our usual winter weather here. You can have it.  60+ and sunny today.
I wouldn't mind our usual weather.  Been a cold, cold year.  But hey, the weather can GFY! and just keep on posting and smoking.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 03, 2015, 05:28:30 PM
Enough job hunting for today - have a good night gents!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2015, 05:34:16 PM
I will tell you a secret - my boss lady is gone and I am going home a bit early today.  Probably in about 20 minutes.
perfect time for a cigar i'd say.
What a concept!  ss2PWHO!
Well sir, coming from you, that is QUITE the compliment!  Hi there Mr cb.
Four posts in a row.  Posting and posting often.  Got yet more funky winter weather.  48 now down to -2 Thursday.  Rain, freezing rain, sleet, and finally snow.  Sheesh!
You got our usual winter weather here. You can have it.  60+ and sunny today.
I wouldn't mind our usual weather.  Been a cold, cold year.  But hey, the weather can GFY! and just keep on posting and smoking.
Fourth coldest Feb in history for our area.
Doesn't look to be giving up either.  Just checked at home....24 degrees and rain....not a good combination.  Rain tomorrow switching to significant snowfall late night into Thursday morning.  Winter doesn't want to give up!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2015, 05:35:37 PM
time to get cleaned up, I'm taking myself out to dinner before my meeting.
Have you're self home by eleven, young man. And no monkey bidness!
Yea, wishful thinking I would say...
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2015, 05:36:47 PM
Trip home was pretty smooth today.
Better get your smoke in today while you can, tomorrow not looking so good weather-wise.
So a non-IT day?
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on March 03, 2015, 05:37:00 PM
Enough job hunting for today - have a good night gents!
Way to hit the ground running.  Get up tomorrow and do it again till you find that job of a lifetime and I'm not talking about BJ.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2015, 05:38:40 PM
Bye, you fucking post whores.  I'll never catch up at this rate.  I'm outta here.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 05:38:56 PM
Enough job hunting for today - have a good night gents!
You better get dinner cooked before the boss gets home.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 05:39:19 PM
Bye, you fucking post whores.  I'll never catch up at this rate.  I'm outta here.
Weakling.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2015, 05:40:21 PM
And since we've hit that late afternoon slow spot in the banter, here's something which will either reassure you or cause further consternation.  https://ca.news.yahoo.com/most-penises-normal-more-research-says-144020273.html (https://ca.news.yahoo.com/most-penises-normal-more-research-says-144020273.html)
But then there is this:

https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2011/03/21/geographic-variation-in-human-penis-size/
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2015, 05:40:42 PM
Bye, you fucking post whores.  I'll never catch up at this rate.  I'm outta here.
Pussy!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 05:40:55 PM
[...]
Sleet and freezing rain here tomorrow night into Thursday morning.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2015, 05:44:01 PM
I will tell you a secret - my boss lady is gone and I am going home a bit early today.  Probably in about 20 minutes.
Won't one of the other estrogeners tattle?
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 05:45:27 PM
I will tell you a secret - my boss lady is gone and I am going home a bit early today.  Probably in about 20 minutes.
Won't one of the other estrogeners tattle?
Well Fukum if they do.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on March 03, 2015, 05:45:59 PM
Bye, you fucking post whores.  I'll never catch up at this rate.  I'm outta here.
Weakling.
Slacker!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2015, 05:46:11 PM
speaking of Dean (Florida connection) I haven't been on for a few days, does anyone know if he got one of the trailers he was looking at?
He's already moved.  Apparently the new place has better wi-fi.  You wouldn't know that by his participation here.
Well, he's unpacking, has unpacking helper #1....then he's cleaning, then he has some errands, then he as helper #2 and her cookies....'fraid the computer is going to be in sleep mode for a while.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2015, 05:47:15 PM
I will tell you a secret - my boss lady is gone and I am going home a bit early today.  Probably in about 20 minutes.
Won't one of the other estrogeners tattle?
Well Fukum if they do.
Might do 'em good.....but, would you?
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Threebean on March 03, 2015, 05:47:24 PM
And since we've hit that late afternoon slow spot in the banter, here's something which will either reassure you or cause further consternation.  https://ca.news.yahoo.com/most-penises-normal-more-research-says-144020273.html (https://ca.news.yahoo.com/most-penises-normal-more-research-says-144020273.html)
But then there is this:

https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2011/03/21/geographic-variation-in-human-penis-size/
Hmmm, seems to say the closer you live to the equator the bigger your telewacker.  Y'all draw your own conclusions..
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 05:50:08 PM
I will tell you a secret - my boss lady is gone and I am going home a bit early today.  Probably in about 20 minutes.
Won't one of the other estrogeners tattle?
Well Fukum if they do.
Might do 'em good.....but, would you?
NO I would have to sub out that duty.   I got more comp,time than most of them have years of service.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Threebean on March 03, 2015, 05:50:29 PM
speaking of Dean (Florida connection) I haven't been on for a few days, does anyone know if he got one of the trailers he was looking at?
He's already moved.  Apparently the new place has better wi-fi.  You wouldn't know that by his participation here.
Well, he's unpacking, has unpacking helper #1....then he's cleaning, then he has some errands, then he as helper #2 and her cookies....'fraid the computer is going to be in sleep mode for a while.
Not to mention the seeds of tomorrows "conflict of interest" post.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 05:50:43 PM
And since we've hit that late afternoon slow spot in the banter, here's something which will either reassure you or cause further consternation.  https://ca.news.yahoo.com/most-penises-normal-more-research-says-144020273.html (https://ca.news.yahoo.com/most-penises-normal-more-research-says-144020273.html)
But then there is this:

https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2011/03/21/geographic-variation-in-human-penis-size/
Hmmm, seems to say the closer you live to the equator the bigger your telewacker.  Y'all draw your own conclusions..
And everything is bigger in Texas anyway.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2015, 05:55:39 PM
And since we've hit that late afternoon slow spot in the banter, here's something which will either reassure you or cause further consternation.  https://ca.news.yahoo.com/most-penises-normal-more-research-says-144020273.html (https://ca.news.yahoo.com/most-penises-normal-more-research-says-144020273.html)
But then there is this:

https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2011/03/21/geographic-variation-in-human-penis-size/
Hmmm, seems to say the closer you live to the equator the bigger your telewacker.  Y'all draw your own conclusions..
And everything is bigger in Texas anyway.
::)
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2015, 05:56:48 PM
And since we've hit that late afternoon slow spot in the banter, here's something which will either reassure you or cause further consternation.  https://ca.news.yahoo.com/most-penises-normal-more-research-says-144020273.html (https://ca.news.yahoo.com/most-penises-normal-more-research-says-144020273.html)
But then there is this:

https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2011/03/21/geographic-variation-in-human-penis-size/
Hmmm, seems to say the closer you live to the equator the bigger your telewacker.  Y'all draw your own conclusions..
And everything is bigger in Texas anyway.
I guess that's why Dean was destined to move to Fla....which is shaped like a schlong anyway....
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on March 03, 2015, 06:00:36 PM
speaking of Dean (Florida connection) I haven't been on for a few days, does anyone know if he got one of the trailers he was looking at?
He's already moved.  Apparently the new place has better wi-fi.  You wouldn't know that by his participation here.
Well, he's unpacking, has unpacking helper #1....then he's cleaning, then he has some errands, then he as helper #2 and her cookies....'fraid the computer is going to be in sleep mode for a while.
Not to mention the seeds of tomorrows "conflict of interest" post.
And the latest judicial restrangement order.  Evening Seņor Bean.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Threebean on March 03, 2015, 06:18:42 PM
speaking of Dean (Florida connection) I haven't been on for a few days, does anyone know if he got one of the trailers he was looking at?
He's already moved.  Apparently the new place has better wi-fi.  You wouldn't know that by his participation here.
Well, he's unpacking, has unpacking helper #1....then he's cleaning, then he has some errands, then he as helper #2 and her cookies....'fraid the computer is going to be in sleep mode for a while.
Not to mention the seeds of tomorrows "conflict of interest" post.
And the latest judicial restrangement order.  Evening Seņor Bean.
Evening Mikey.  Anything on fire?
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on March 03, 2015, 06:39:06 PM
And since we've hit that late afternoon slow spot in the banter, here's something which will either reassure you or cause further consternation.  https://ca.news.yahoo.com/most-penises-normal-more-research-says-144020273.html (https://ca.news.yahoo.com/most-penises-normal-more-research-says-144020273.html)
But then there is this:

https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2011/03/21/geographic-variation-in-human-penis-size/
Hmmm, seems to say the closer you live to the equator the bigger your telewacker.  Y'all draw your own conclusions..
I don't buy it.  I lived in Texas, and I lived in Arizona, and when I moved to Washington it didn't shrink.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on March 03, 2015, 06:52:51 PM
speaking of Dean (Florida connection) I haven't been on for a few days, does anyone know if he got one of the trailers he was looking at?
He's already moved.  Apparently the new place has better wi-fi.  You wouldn't know that by his participation here.
Well, he's unpacking, has unpacking helper #1....then he's cleaning, then he has some errands, then he as helper #2 and her cookies....'fraid the computer is going to be in sleep mode for a while.
Not to mention the seeds of tomorrows "conflict of interest" post.
And the latest judicial restrangement order.  Evening Seņor Bean.
Evening Mikey.  Anything on fire?
Not at the moment.  Put some San Lotanos into my smoking humi.  Got the Hababo and the Maduro both toros - Requium.  Smoke then dinner or dinner than smoke?
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Threebean on March 03, 2015, 06:54:42 PM
speaking of Dean (Florida connection) I haven't been on for a few days, does anyone know if he got one of the trailers he was looking at?
He's already moved.  Apparently the new place has better wi-fi.  You wouldn't know that by his participation here.
Well, he's unpacking, has unpacking helper #1....then he's cleaning, then he has some errands, then he as helper #2 and her cookies....'fraid the computer is going to be in sleep mode for a while.
Not to mention the seeds of tomorrows "conflict of interest" post.
And the latest judicial restrangement order.  Evening Seņor Bean.
Evening Mikey.  Anything on fire?
Not at the moment.  Put some San Lotanos into my smoking humi.  Got the Hababo and the Maduro both toros - Requium.  Smoke then dinner or dinner than smoke?
It's a conundrum.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on March 03, 2015, 07:00:23 PM
speaking of Dean (Florida connection) I haven't been on for a few days, does anyone know if he got one of the trailers he was looking at?
He's already moved.  Apparently the new place has better wi-fi.  You wouldn't know that by his participation here.
Well, he's unpacking, has unpacking helper #1....then he's cleaning, then he has some errands, then he as helper #2 and her cookies....'fraid the computer is going to be in sleep mode for a while.
Not to mention the seeds of tomorrows "conflict of interest" post.
And the latest judicial restrangement order.  Evening Seņor Bean.
Evening Mikey.  Anything on fire?
Not at the moment.  Put some San Lotanos into my smoking humi.  Got the Hababo and the Maduro both toros - Requium.  Smoke then dinner or dinner than smoke?
Smoke then Dinner then Smoke.  A tertian quid.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2015, 07:02:44 PM
speaking of Dean (Florida connection) I haven't been on for a few days, does anyone know if he got one of the trailers he was looking at?
He's already moved.  Apparently the new place has better wi-fi.  You wouldn't know that by his participation here.
Well, he's unpacking, has unpacking helper #1....then he's cleaning, then he has some errands, then he as helper #2 and her cookies....'fraid the computer is going to be in sleep mode for a while.
Not to mention the seeds of tomorrows "conflict of interest" post.
And the latest judicial restrangement order.  Evening Seņor Bean.
Evening Mikey.  Anything on fire?
Not at the moment.  Put some San Lotanos into my smoking humi.  Got the Hababo and the Maduro both toros - Requium.  Smoke then dinner or dinner than smoke?
Habano - Dinner - Maduro/drink?
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2015, 07:03:31 PM
speaking of Dean (Florida connection) I haven't been on for a few days, does anyone know if he got one of the trailers he was looking at?
He's already moved.  Apparently the new place has better wi-fi.  You wouldn't know that by his participation here.
Well, he's unpacking, has unpacking helper #1....then he's cleaning, then he has some errands, then he as helper #2 and her cookies....'fraid the computer is going to be in sleep mode for a while.
Not to mention the seeds of tomorrows "conflict of interest" post.
And the latest judicial restrangement order.  Evening Seņor Bean.
Evening Mikey.  Anything on fire?
Not at the moment.  Put some San Lotanos into my smoking humi.  Got the Hababo and the Maduro both toros - Requium.  Smoke then dinner or dinner than smoke?
It's a conundrum.
Just gotta pull the trigger!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 07:04:30 PM
speaking of Dean (Florida connection) I haven't been on for a few days, does anyone know if he got one of the trailers he was looking at?
He's already moved.  Apparently the new place has better wi-fi.  You wouldn't know that by his participation here.
Well, he's unpacking, has unpacking helper #1....then he's cleaning, then he has some errands, then he as helper #2 and her cookies....'fraid the computer is going to be in sleep mode for a while.
Not to mention the seeds of tomorrows "conflict of interest" post.
And the latest judicial restrangement order.  Evening Seņor Bean.
Evening Mikey.  Anything on fire?
Not at the moment.  Put some San Lotanos into my smoking humi.  Got the Hababo and the Maduro both toros - Requium.  Smoke then dinner or dinner than smoke?
Habano - Dinner - Maduro/drink?
Fuk dinner just smoke and drink.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Threebean on March 03, 2015, 07:07:50 PM
Time for me to git. Adios, mofos.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2015, 07:23:52 PM
Have a good evening Bean, on to the Hump!
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on March 03, 2015, 07:39:18 PM
Tex, I'm wavering in my determination to purchase a Glock.  The more I compare, the more I prefer the ergonomics of the Springfield XD.  They seem to point better for me.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2015, 08:05:28 PM
Tex, I'm wavering in my determination to purchase a Glock.  The more I compare, the more I prefer the ergonomics of the Springfield XD.  They seem to point better for me.
Just to confuse you more, throw an FNS in the mix for comparison.
Tex has much more experience in this, so definitely take his opinion.  Those are the three I considered as well.  All are highly rated all are relatively simple and reliable.  For me you have to try them for yourself and see which feels best in your hand and presents itself best.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on March 03, 2015, 08:23:19 PM
Tex, I'm wavering in my determination to purchase a Glock.  The more I compare, the more I prefer the ergonomics of the Springfield XD.  They seem to point better for me.
Just to confuse you more, throw an FNS in the mix for comparison.
Tex has much more experience in this, so definitely take his opinion.  Those are the three I considered as well.  All are highly rated all are relatively simple and reliable.  For me you have to try them for yourself and see which feels best in your hand and presents itself best.
Yeah, I've been seeing those FNS. I'll check one out.

I think what appeals to me is that the XD feels like holding a 1911, but it's lighter and has better sights.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on March 03, 2015, 08:26:33 PM
speaking of Dean (Florida connection) I haven't been on for a few days, does anyone know if he got one of the trailers he was looking at?
He's already moved.  Apparently the new place has better wi-fi.  You wouldn't know that by his participation here.
Well, he's unpacking, has unpacking helper #1....then he's cleaning, then he has some errands, then he as helper #2 and her cookies....'fraid the computer is going to be in sleep mode for a while.
Not to mention the seeds of tomorrows "conflict of interest" post.
And the latest judicial restrangement order.  Evening Seņor Bean.
Evening Mikey.  Anything on fire?
Not at the moment.  Put some San Lotanos into my smoking humi.  Got the Hababo and the Maduro both toros - Requium.  Smoke then dinner or dinner than smoke?
Habano - Dinner - Maduro/drink?
Got decided for me.  You guessed it - the warden.  Dinner - now.  San Lotano Hababo it is.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 08:36:28 PM
Tex, I'm wavering in my determination to purchase a Glock.  The more I compare, the more I prefer the ergonomics of the Springfield XD.  They seem to point better for me.
Just to confuse you more, throw an FNS in the mix for comparison.
Tex has much more experience in this, so definitely take his opinion.  Those are the three I considered as well.  All are highly rated all are relatively simple and reliable.  For me you have to try them for yourself and see which feels best in your hand and presents itself best.
Yeah, I've been seeing those FNS. I'll check one out.

I think what appeals to me is that the XD feels like holding a 1911, but it's lighter and has better sights.
What size hole - .45?
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2015, 08:37:18 PM
[...]
Isn't that always the way.... you just had that momentary illusion of choice.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2015, 08:39:54 PM
Taking my cue from the Texas boys, poolside with a Sam Cold Snap and a Jericho Hill.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 08:42:22 PM
Taking my cue from the Texas boys, poolside with a Sam Cold Snap and a Jericho Hill.
Now you got it going!   I like those Jericho Hills.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: YAD on March 03, 2015, 09:29:59 PM
Taking my cue from the Texas boys, poolside with a Sam Cold Snap and a Jericho Hill.
Now you got it going!   I like those Jericho Hills.
Indeed.  Good smoke.  Evening, gents.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on March 03, 2015, 09:38:55 PM
Tex, I'm wavering in my determination to purchase a Glock.  The more I compare, the more I prefer the ergonomics of the Springfield XD.  They seem to point better for me.
Just to confuse you more, throw an FNS in the mix for comparison.
Tex has much more experience in this, so definitely take his opinion.  Those are the three I considered as well.  All are highly rated all are relatively simple and reliable.  For me you have to try them for yourself and see which feels best in your hand and presents itself best.
Yeah, I've been seeing those FNS. I'll check one out.

I think what appeals to me is that the XD feels like holding a 1911, but it's lighter and has better sights.
What size hole - .45?
Thinking .40. Got lots of reloader friends who are set up for .40.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2015, 09:42:13 PM
Evening other Dave.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 10:33:14 PM
Tex, I'm wavering in my determination to purchase a Glock.  The more I compare, the more I prefer the ergonomics of the Springfield XD.  They seem to point better for me.
Just to confuse you more, throw an FNS in the mix for comparison.
Tex has much more experience in this, so definitely take his opinion.  Those are the three I considered as well.  All are highly rated all are relatively simple and reliable.  For me you have to try them for yourself and see which feels best in your hand and presents itself best.
Yeah, I've been seeing those FNS. I'll check one out.

I think what appeals to me is that the XD feels like holding a 1911, but it's lighter and has better sights.
What size hole - .45?
Thinking .40. Got lots of reloader friends who are set up for .40.
Ok, and I assume full size not compact.  My only real experience with the XD is my son has one in a 9mm. Which I have shot some.  Good quality build and simple but it is a little particular about which ammo is most reliable.  Does stove pipe or hang one up once in a great while, might not do that with a .40.  Feed it something it likes and cycles fine.   FS is definitely a solid gun but I don't have a lot of experience with one.  Probably the most accurate of the 3 out of the box. I have an FX and that is a fine piece of machinery.   Glock will cycle any combination of about any ammo better than anything else I know of.  Also the Glock will work full of dirt and grime.  Lots of accessories for Glock and some great trigger enhancements available.   Factory glock sites are pretty crappy but plenty of nice options to fix that.

As Dave said hand comfort and how it points for you is ultimately very important.  XD fits my sons hand best is why he has one for carry.   All 3 are quality choices in a similar price range so whichever one shoots best for you is the right one IMHO. I own 6 Glocks so obviously I like them.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 03, 2015, 10:35:40 PM
Taking my cue from the Texas boys, poolside with a Sam Cold Snap and a Jericho Hill.
Now you got it going!   I like those Jericho Hills.
Indeed.  Good smoke.  Evening, gents.
Evening Dave
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: YAD on March 03, 2015, 10:52:18 PM
[...]

My two cents.  Well, maybe a nickel.  .40 is the Mafia's choice, so I say good choice on the caliber.  Both my wife and I have SW M&P nines.  She has the CORE, I don't.  The 3 different grips that come with the gun is an excellent feature for sizing it to your hand.  Neither of us has had a single FTL or FTF after God only knows how many rounds, which to me is a very important piece of finding the right gun for sport and competition shooting and home defense.  Loads of after market available too, but nothing like the Glock in this department.  I'm no expert, but I like the M&P.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on March 03, 2015, 11:29:53 PM
[...]

The catalyst for the hurry up on this gun purchase is my new interest in IDPA competition. Glock and S&W own that arena. I haven't much fancied the looks of the M&P pistols - that's crass, I know. I'll give them another look.
Title: Re: 3/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on March 03, 2015, 11:35:16 PM
[...]

Full size, indeed. I haven't found a compact weapon yet that I like.

Feed is important, and that's been my concern, thought the reviews I've read have been positive about the XD's digestive system. But the experience of my friends means more to me than reviews, and Glock does have the universal reputation for feeding.

More to think about.