CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 10, 2022, 12:20:39 AM

Title: 10/10/2022
Post by: CigarBanter on October 10, 2022, 12:20:39 AM
Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: razgueado on October 10, 2022, 03:23:44 AM
Night, lads.

Wordle 478 4/6

🟨
🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2022, 05:39:33 AM
Dave - now I understand, didn't realize it was time for the midges again, and didn't see anything about it on the game yesterday. They really did a number on an Indians playoff game against the Yankees several years ago, I can't remember them every doing this at a Browns game, though. But it makes sense, since their stadium is closer to the lake than Progressive Field.
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2022, 05:39:45 AM
Morning, boyos. Happy Dean Day!
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2022, 05:40:18 AM
Night, lads.

Wordle 478 4/6

🟨
🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Wife didn't solve this one today, so she took at least one day off from her cheating ways.  :D
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2022, 05:41:04 AM
Just Another Jammin' Monday:

Southern Draw IGNITE 2019 Navy SEALS PB #3 - 10/44.99
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2022, 05:42:06 AM
Sis:

Door #1 - Padilla La Terraza Connecticut Toro - 10/29.99

Door #2 - Nica Libre Selection - 15/49.99
    5 x Nica Libre Toro (6.0"x54)
    5 x Nica Libre x Aganorsa Belicoso (6.0"x52)
    5 x Nica Libre Silver 25th Anniv. Torpedo (6.0"x56)

Door #3 - 5 Vegas Triple-A (Robusto) - 10/34.99
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2022, 06:20:39 AM
Good morning, jammers.
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2022, 06:24:26 AM
Just Another Jammin' Monday:

Southern Draw IGNITE 2019 Navy SEALS PB #3 - 10/44.99
Ortega Cubao Toro - 10/29.99
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2022, 06:24:42 AM
Good morning, jammers.
Welcome, Mayor T.
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2022, 06:40:38 AM
Dave - now I understand, didn't realize it was time for the midges again, and didn't see anything about it on the game yesterday. They really did a number on an Indians playoff game against the Yankees several years ago, I can't remember them every doing this at a Browns game, though. But it makes sense, since their stadium is closer to the lake than Progressive Field.
Yeah, I forgot about that. I'm glad to be watching from home then. Not that there was ever a chance of me going to the games.
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2022, 06:57:29 AM
Wasn't gonna get the Heardle today. Imagine knowing a song two days in a row?
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2022, 06:59:31 AM
Dave - now I understand, didn't realize it was time for the midges again, and didn't see anything about it on the game yesterday. They really did a number on an Indians playoff game against the Yankees several years ago, I can't remember them every doing this at a Browns game, though. But it makes sense, since their stadium is closer to the lake than Progressive Field.
Yeah, I forgot about that. I'm glad to be watching from home then. Not that there was ever a chance of me going to the games.
They might not even be around by time you guys roll into town. They all seem to appear at once and disappear pretty quickly. In fact, I haven't even noticed them around yet, so they must have just hatched within the last couple of days.
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2022, 07:10:56 AM
Just Another Jammin' Monday:

Southern Draw IGNITE 2019 Navy SEALS PB #3 - 10/44.99
Ortega Cubao Toro - 10/29.99
Carrington Churchill - 10/29.99
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2022, 07:55:27 AM
Just Another Jammin' Monday:

Southern Draw IGNITE 2019 Navy SEALS PB #3 - 10/44.99
Ortega Cubao Toro - 10/29.99
Carrington Churchill - 10/29.99
Diesel Wicked Torpedo - 5/24.99
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2022, 08:09:45 AM
Just Another Jammin' Monday:

Southern Draw IGNITE 2019 Navy SEALS PB #3 - 10/44.99
Ortega Cubao Toro - 10/29.99
Carrington Churchill - 10/29.99
Diesel Wicked Torpedo - 5/24.99
Cohiba Red Dot Robusto - 10/49.99
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2022, 08:42:49 AM
Just Another Jammin' Monday:

Southern Draw IGNITE 2019 Navy SEALS PB #3 - 10/44.99
Ortega Cubao Toro - 10/29.99
Carrington Churchill - 10/29.99
Diesel Wicked Torpedo - 5/24.99
Cohiba Red Dot Robusto - 10/49.99
Ave Maria Toro Sampler Box - 6/27.50
    3 – Ave Maria Toro (6” x 50)
    3 – Ave Maria Immaculata Toro (6” x 50)
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2022, 09:05:14 AM
Just Another Jammin' Monday:

Southern Draw IGNITE 2019 Navy SEALS PB #3 - 10/44.99
Ortega Cubao Toro - 10/29.99
Carrington Churchill - 10/29.99
Diesel Wicked Torpedo - 5/24.99
Cohiba Red Dot Robusto - 10/49.99
Ave Maria Toro Sampler Box - 6/27.50
    3 – Ave Maria Toro (6” x 50)
    3 – Ave Maria Immaculata Toro (6” x 50)
Alec Bradley The Lineage Robusto - 5/26.50
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2022, 09:06:06 AM
Night, lads.

Wordle 478 4/6

🟨
🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Wife didn't solve this one today, so she took at least one day off from her cheating ways.  :D
Not sure what to make of that. I'm intimidated and therefore, hesitant to try it.
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2022, 09:21:18 AM
Night, lads.

Wordle 478 4/6

🟨
🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Wife didn't solve this one today, so she took at least one day off from her cheating ways.  :D
Not sure what to make of that. I'm intimidated and therefore, hesitant to try it.
CNS
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2022, 09:25:03 AM
Wordle 478 5/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
🟩⬛🟨⬛⬛
🟩⬛⬛🟩⬛
🟩🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2022, 09:40:18 AM
Wordle 478 5/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
🟩⬛🟨⬛⬛
🟩⬛⬛🟩⬛
🟩🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
My first word was so random and I just lucked out. Now Mrs. M is definitely gonna accuse me of cheating.

Wordle 478 2/6

🟨🟨⬛⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2022, 09:42:59 AM
Just Another Jammin' Monday:

Southern Draw IGNITE 2019 Navy SEALS PB #3 - 10/44.99
Ortega Cubao Toro - 10/29.99
Carrington Churchill - 10/29.99
A what?
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: razgueado on October 10, 2022, 09:43:26 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2022, 09:44:27 AM
5 Vegas Classic Robusto
(5.0"x50)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $4.69 per cigar

In Stock
5 out of 5
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$2.50
per cigar
$24.99 total price
SAVE 47%
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2022, 09:47:14 AM
I'm a little later today and that RascallyRaz snuck in before page 3.   :-\
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2022, 09:50:43 AM
Cigarfest?

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/shop/cigarfest-savings-spree-2022/2048549/?v=60

So where's the shirt and swag?
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2022, 09:58:58 AM
Good AJ offers at Atlantic.

https://atlanticcigar.com/

50% off Last Call
New World Dorado in stock

and Laranja Reserva 20% off
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2022, 10:02:19 AM
Today is Monday, Oct. 10, the 283rd day of 2022.
There are 82 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

On Oct. 10, 1845, the U.S. Naval Academy was established in Annapolis, Maryland.

On this date:

In 1911, Chinese revolutionaries launched an uprising that led to the collapse of the Qing (or Manchu) Dynasty and the establishment of the Republic of China.

In 1935, the George Gershwin opera “Porgy and Bess,” featuring an all-Black cast, opened on Broadway, beginning a run of 124 performances.

In 1962, President John F. Kennedy, responding to the Thalidomide birth defects crisis, signed an amendment to the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requiring pharmaceutical companies to prove that their products were safe and effective prior to marketing.

In 1964, entertainer Eddie Cantor, 72, died in Beverly Hills, California.

In 1966, the Beach Boys’ single “Good Vibrations” by Brian Wilson and Mike Love was released by Capitol Records.

In 1973, Vice President Spiro T. Agnew, accused of accepting bribes, pleaded no contest to one count of federal income tax evasion, and resigned his office.

In 1981, funeral services were held in Cairo for Egyptian leader Anwar Sadat, who had been assassinated by Muslim extremists.

In 1985, U.S. fighter jets forced an Egyptian plane carrying the hijackers of the Italian cruise ship Achille Lauro (ah-KEE’-leh LOW’-roh) to land in Italy, where the gunmen were taken into custody. Actor-director Orson Welles died in Los Angeles at age 70; actor Yul Brynner died in New York at age 65.

In 1997, the International Campaign to Ban Landmines and its coordinator, Jody Williams, were named winners of the Nobel Peace Prize.

In 2001, U.S. jets pounded the Afghan capital of Kabul. President George W. Bush unveiled a list of 22 most-wanted terrorists, including Osama bin Laden.

In 2004, Christopher Reeve, the “Superman” of celluloid who became a quadriplegic after a May 1995 horse riding accident, died in Mount Kisco, New York, at age 52.

In 2014, Malala Yousafzai (mah-LAH’-lah YOO’-suhf-zeye), a 17-year-old Pakistani girl, and Kailash Satyarthi (KY’-lash saht-YAHR’-thee), a 60-year-old Indian man, were jointly awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for risking their lives for the right of children to receive an education and to live free from abuse.
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2022, 10:03:07 AM
Ten years ago: President Barack Obama conceded he did poorly the previous week in his first debate with Republican rival Mitt Romney, telling ABC he’d “had a bad night”; Romney, meanwhile, barnstormed battleground state Ohio and released a new commercial pledging not to raise taxes. Football star-turned-actor Alex Karras died in Los Angeles at age 77.

Five years ago: The U.S. soccer team failed to qualify for the World Cup, eliminated with a 2-1 loss to Trinidad and Tobago; it ended a run of seven straight U.S. appearances at soccer’s showcase event. A flood of new allegations poured in against movie executive Harvey Weinstein, including testimonies from Gwyneth Paltrow and Angelina Jolie. Reacting to reports that Secretary of State Rex Tillerson had called him a “moron” after a classified briefing, President Donald Trump challenged Tillerson to “compare IQ tests;” the White House insisted Trump was only joking.

One year ago: After the first direct talks between U.S. officials and Afghanistan’s new Taliban leaders, the Taliban said the U.S. had agreed to provide humanitarian aid while refusing to give political recognition to the new rulers; the U.S. said only that the two sides had discussed the provision of U.S. humanitarian aid to the Afghan people. After more than 18 months of pandemic delays, Daniel Craig’s final James Bond film, “No Time to Die,” was the top earner at the box office on its opening weekend, grossing $56 million in North America.
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2022, 10:06:21 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Actor Peter Coyote is 81.
Entertainer Ben Vereen is 76.
Actor Charles Dance is 76.
Rock singer-musician Cyril Neville (The Neville Brothers) is 74.
Actor Jessica Harper is 73.
Author Nora Roberts (aka “J.D. Robb”) is 72.
Singer-musician Midge Ure is 69.
Rock singer David Lee Roth is 68.
Actor J. Eddie Peck is 64.
Country singer Tanya Tucker is 64.
Actor Julia Sweeney is 63.
Actor Bradley Whitford is 63.
Musician Martin Kemp is 61.
Actor Jodi Benson is 61.
Rock musician Jim Glennie (James) is 59.
Actor Rebecca Pidgeon is 57.
California Gov. Gavin Newsom is 55.
Rock musician Mike Malinin (mah-LIHN’-ihn) (Goo Goo Dolls) is 55.
Pro Football Hall of Famer Brett Favre is 53.
Actor Manu Bennett is 53.
Actor Joelle Carter is 53.
Actor Wendi McLendon-Covey is 53.
Actor/TV host Mario Lopez is 49.
Retired race car driver Dale Earnhardt Jr. is 48.
Actor Jodi Lyn O’Keefe is 44.
Singer Mya is 43.
Actor Dan Stevens is 40.
Singer Cherie is 38.
MLB outfielder Andrew McCutchen is 36.
Actor Rose McIver is 34.
Actor Aimee Teegarden is 33.
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2022, 10:07:30 AM
Today's Over/Under is 9
Raz Over/Under is 12
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2022, 10:14:18 AM
Macanudo Inspirado Red Robusto
(5.0"x50)Pack of 5
| MSRP: $7.49 per cigar

Only 3 Left
4.49 out of 5
BUY 5+ CIGARS
$4.00
per cigar
$19.99 total price
SAVE 47%
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2022, 10:15:51 AM
Wordle 478 5/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
🟩⬛🟨⬛⬛
🟩⬛⬛🟩⬛
🟩🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
My first word was so random and I just lucked out. Now Mrs. M is definitely gonna accuse me of cheating.

Wordle 478 2/6

🟨🟨⬛⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
And rightfully so.
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2022, 10:16:31 AM
Just Another Jammin' Monday:

Southern Draw IGNITE 2019 Navy SEALS PB #3 - 10/44.99
Ortega Cubao Toro - 10/29.99
Carrington Churchill - 10/29.99
A what?
Lol, I had the same thought. Morning, APNewsDave, Page2Raz.
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2022, 10:19:09 AM
Today's Over/Under is 9
Raz Over/Under is 12
7
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: razgueado on October 10, 2022, 10:24:14 AM
Today's Over/Under is 9
Raz Over/Under is 12
Only ten.
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2022, 10:41:57 AM
Lawsuits in the news a lot lately, but this might be the most important:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/finance/news/makers-texas-pete-hot-sauce-215845016.html
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2022, 11:07:18 AM
Just Another Jammin' Monday:

Southern Draw IGNITE 2019 Navy SEALS PB #3 - 10/44.99
Ortega Cubao Toro - 10/29.99
Carrington Churchill - 10/29.99
Diesel Wicked Torpedo - 5/24.99
Cohiba Red Dot Robusto - 10/49.99
Ave Maria Toro Sampler Box - 6/27.50
    3 – Ave Maria Toro (6” x 50)
    3 – Ave Maria Immaculata Toro (6” x 50)
Alec Bradley The Lineage Robusto - 5/26.50
Romeo by Romeo y Julieta Toro - 5/27.50
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2022, 11:09:45 AM
Today's Over/Under is 9
Raz Over/Under is 12
Eight.
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2022, 11:15:30 AM
Lawsuits in the news a lot lately, but this might be the most important:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/finance/news/makers-texas-pete-hot-sauce-215845016.html
This is such a bullshit lawsuit. Do people not have better things to do? I think the Court should countersue the lawyers that took on the case for the plaintiff for wasting everyone's time.
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2022, 11:20:23 AM
Lawsuits in the news a lot lately, but this might be the most important:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/finance/news/makers-texas-pete-hot-sauce-215845016.html
This is such a bullshit lawsuit. Do people not have better things to do? I think the Court should countersue the lawyers that took on the case for the plaintiff for wasting everyone's time.
This person apparently does not. Or he feels like he's making Texas proud by taking on a damn hot sauce company.
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2022, 11:29:08 AM
Just Another Jammin' Monday:

Southern Draw IGNITE 2019 Navy SEALS PB #3 - 10/44.99
Ortega Cubao Toro - 10/29.99
Carrington Churchill - 10/29.99
Diesel Wicked Torpedo - 5/24.99
Cohiba Red Dot Robusto - 10/49.99
Ave Maria Toro Sampler Box - 6/27.50
    3 – Ave Maria Toro (6” x 50)
    3 – Ave Maria Immaculata Toro (6” x 50)
Alec Bradley The Lineage Robusto - 5/26.50
Romeo by Romeo y Julieta Toro - 5/27.50
ACID Seven Wonders Sampler - 7/44.99
    1 - ACID Kuba Kuba (5"x 54)
    1 - ACID Kuba Kuba Maduro (5" x 54)
    1 - ACID Blondie Belicoso (5" x 54)
    1 - ACID Deep Dish (5" x 58)
    1 - ACID One (5" x 54)
    1 - ACID Atom Maduro (5" x 50)
    1 - ACID Liquid (5" x 50)
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2022, 11:57:29 AM
Just Another Jammin' Monday:

Southern Draw IGNITE 2019 Navy SEALS PB #3 - 10/44.99
Ortega Cubao Toro - 10/29.99
Carrington Churchill - 10/29.99
Diesel Wicked Torpedo - 5/24.99
Cohiba Red Dot Robusto - 10/49.99
Ave Maria Toro Sampler Box - 6/27.50
    3 – Ave Maria Toro (6” x 50)
    3 – Ave Maria Immaculata Toro (6” x 50)
Alec Bradley The Lineage Robusto - 5/26.50
Romeo by Romeo y Julieta Toro - 5/27.50
ACID Seven Wonders Sampler - 7/44.99
    1 - ACID Kuba Kuba (5"x 54)
    1 - ACID Kuba Kuba Maduro (5" x 54)
    1 - ACID Blondie Belicoso (5" x 54)
    1 - ACID Deep Dish (5" x 58)
    1 - ACID One (5" x 54)
    1 - ACID Atom Maduro (5" x 50)
    1 - ACID Liquid (5" x 50)
Camacho Triple Maduro Robusto - 5/29.99
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2022, 12:03:03 PM
Lawsuits in the news a lot lately, but this might be the most important:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/finance/news/makers-texas-pete-hot-sauce-215845016.html
The courts really ought to start spanking the lawyers and people filing these nonsense lawsuits with sanctions and fines for wasting the courts time and money.
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2022, 12:03:37 PM
Lawsuits in the news a lot lately, but this might be the most important:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/finance/news/makers-texas-pete-hot-sauce-215845016.html
This is such a bullshit lawsuit. Do people not have better things to do? I think the Court should countersue the lawyers that took on the case for the plaintiff for wasting everyone's time.
Yea, what he said.
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2022, 12:05:09 PM
Lawsuits in the news a lot lately, but this might be the most important:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/finance/news/makers-texas-pete-hot-sauce-215845016.html
This is such a bullshit lawsuit. Do people not have better things to do? I think the Court should countersue the lawyers that took on the case for the plaintiff for wasting everyone's time.
Yea, what he said.
Just like our buddy Trumpf...how many lawyers is he responsible for getting disbarred?
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2022, 12:26:10 PM
Macanudo Cafe Hyde Park
(5.5"x49)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $9.49 per cigar

In Stock
5 out of 5
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$4.00
per cigar
$39.99 total price
SAVE 58%
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2022, 01:07:14 PM
Macanudo Cafe Hyde Park
(5.5"x49)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $9.49 per cigar

In Stock
5 out of 5
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$4.00
per cigar
$39.99 total price
SAVE 58%
Damn, that's pricey.

Edit:
Sorry, I read that wrong. Thought it was 5 cigars for $40. Never mind.
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2022, 01:11:06 PM
Just Another Jammin' Monday:

Southern Draw IGNITE 2019 Navy SEALS PB #3 - 10/44.99
Ortega Cubao Toro - 10/29.99
Carrington Churchill - 10/29.99
Diesel Wicked Torpedo - 5/24.99
Cohiba Red Dot Robusto - 10/49.99
Ave Maria Toro Sampler Box - 6/27.50
    3 – Ave Maria Toro (6” x 50)
    3 – Ave Maria Immaculata Toro (6” x 50)
Alec Bradley The Lineage Robusto - 5/26.50
Romeo by Romeo y Julieta Toro - 5/27.50
ACID Seven Wonders Sampler - 7/44.99
    1 - ACID Kuba Kuba (5"x 54)
    1 - ACID Kuba Kuba Maduro (5" x 54)
    1 - ACID Blondie Belicoso (5" x 54)
    1 - ACID Deep Dish (5" x 58)
    1 - ACID One (5" x 54)
    1 - ACID Atom Maduro (5" x 50)
    1 - ACID Liquid (5" x 50)
Camacho Triple Maduro Robusto - 5/29.99
Rockwell QUAD Torch Lighter - Gun Metal - 14.99
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2022, 01:20:34 PM
Just Another Jammin' Monday:

Southern Draw IGNITE 2019 Navy SEALS PB #3 - 10/44.99
Ortega Cubao Toro - 10/29.99
Carrington Churchill - 10/29.99
Diesel Wicked Torpedo - 5/24.99
Cohiba Red Dot Robusto - 10/49.99
Ave Maria Toro Sampler Box - 6/27.50
    3 – Ave Maria Toro (6” x 50)
    3 – Ave Maria Immaculata Toro (6” x 50)
Alec Bradley The Lineage Robusto - 5/26.50
Romeo by Romeo y Julieta Toro - 5/27.50
ACID Seven Wonders Sampler - 7/44.99
    1 - ACID Kuba Kuba (5"x 54)
    1 - ACID Kuba Kuba Maduro (5" x 54)
    1 - ACID Blondie Belicoso (5" x 54)
    1 - ACID Deep Dish (5" x 58)
    1 - ACID One (5" x 54)
    1 - ACID Atom Maduro (5" x 50)
    1 - ACID Liquid (5" x 50)
Camacho Triple Maduro Robusto - 5/29.99
Rockwell QUAD Torch Lighter - Gun Metal - 14.99
Padilla Cazadores Robusto - 10/19.99
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: razgueado on October 10, 2022, 01:28:36 PM
Lawsuits in the news a lot lately, but this might be the most important:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/finance/news/makers-texas-pete-hot-sauce-215845016.html
This is such a bullshit lawsuit. Do people not have better things to do? I think the Court should countersue the lawyers that took on the case for the plaintiff for wasting everyone's time.
Yea, what he said.
Just like our buddy Trumpf...how many lawyers is he responsible for getting disbarred?
If a lawyer gets disbarred, it is their own fault, and only their own. Nobody can "get" a lawyer disbarred. A client can't force an attorney to do something that violates their code of ethics or the law. The attorney would have to voluntarily comply.
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2022, 01:41:39 PM
Lawsuits in the news a lot lately, but this might be the most important:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/finance/news/makers-texas-pete-hot-sauce-215845016.html
This is such a bullshit lawsuit. Do people not have better things to do? I think the Court should countersue the lawyers that took on the case for the plaintiff for wasting everyone's time.
Yea, what he said.
Just like our buddy Trumpf...how many lawyers is he responsible for getting disbarred?
If a lawyer gets disbarred, it is their own fault, and only their own. Nobody can "get" a lawyer disbarred. A client can't force an attorney to do something that violates their code of ethics or the law. The attorney would have to voluntarily comply.
(https://imageio.forbes.com/specials-images/imageserve/61fc373ae3be4e853b72847e/0x0.jpg?format=jpg&width=1200)
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2022, 01:53:01 PM
Just Another Jammin' Monday:

Southern Draw IGNITE 2019 Navy SEALS PB #3 - 10/44.99
Ortega Cubao Toro - 10/29.99
Carrington Churchill - 10/29.99
Diesel Wicked Torpedo - 5/24.99
Cohiba Red Dot Robusto - 10/49.99
Ave Maria Toro Sampler Box - 6/27.50
    3 – Ave Maria Toro (6” x 50)
    3 – Ave Maria Immaculata Toro (6” x 50)
Alec Bradley The Lineage Robusto - 5/26.50
Romeo by Romeo y Julieta Toro - 5/27.50
ACID Seven Wonders Sampler - 7/44.99
    1 - ACID Kuba Kuba (5"x 54)
    1 - ACID Kuba Kuba Maduro (5" x 54)
    1 - ACID Blondie Belicoso (5" x 54)
    1 - ACID Deep Dish (5" x 58)
    1 - ACID One (5" x 54)
    1 - ACID Atom Maduro (5" x 50)
    1 - ACID Liquid (5" x 50)
Camacho Triple Maduro Robusto - 5/29.99
Rockwell QUAD Torch Lighter - Gun Metal - 14.99
Padilla Cazadores Robusto - 10/19.99
Drew Estate Tabak Especial Red Eye - 10/44.99 (sorry, MA)
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2022, 02:02:47 PM
Noble effort, LTG. I Was hoping we'd get to Page 5 before hazzuh but looks like we'll be just shy.
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2022, 02:05:24 PM
Noble effort, LTG. I Was hoping we'd get to Page 5 before hazzuh but looks like we'll be just shy.
I could PW our way there, but where's the honor in that?
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2022, 02:11:47 PM
Noble effort, LTG. I Was hoping we'd get to Page 5 before hazzuh but looks like we'll be just shy.
I could PW our way there, but where's the honor in that?
It's fine. A respectable four pages on this Indigenous People's celebratory day is more than I could ask.
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2022, 02:17:34 PM
And hazzuh!
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2022, 02:55:05 PM
Lawsuits in the news a lot lately, but this might be the most important:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/finance/news/makers-texas-pete-hot-sauce-215845016.html
This is such a bullshit lawsuit. Do people not have better things to do? I think the Court should countersue the lawyers that took on the case for the plaintiff for wasting everyone's time.
Yea, what he said.
Just like our buddy Trumpf...how many lawyers is he responsible for getting disbarred?
If a lawyer gets disbarred, it is their own fault, and only their own. Nobody can "get" a lawyer disbarred. A client can't force an attorney to do something that violates their code of ethics or the law. The attorney would have to voluntarily comply.
Stop arguing with facts.
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2022, 02:56:08 PM
Noble effort, LTG. I Was hoping we'd get to Page 5 before hazzuh but looks like we'll be just shy.
I could PW our way there, but where's the honor in that?
Honor amongst PWers?  WTF?
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2022, 02:57:38 PM
Nica Libre 5-Cigar Sampler
5 Cigars
| MSRP: $7.61 per cigar

In Stock
4.6 out of 5
BUY 5+ CIGARS
$3.00
per cigar
$14.99 total price
SAVE 61%
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2022, 03:03:44 PM
I didn't think I would like an adjustable workstation (sit or stand-up desk) but it turns out I love it. I spend at least 90 minutes a day standing and it suits me.
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2022, 03:55:21 PM
Macanudo Cru Royale Robusto
(5.0"x50)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $9.99 per cigar

Only 5 Left
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$4.00
per cigar
$39.99 total price
SAVE 60%
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2022, 03:55:51 PM
I didn't think I would like an adjustable workstation (sit or stand-up desk) but it turns out I love it. I spend at least 90 minutes a day standing and it suits me.
Should have given you a treadmill or stepper.
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2022, 04:04:43 PM
I didn't think I would like an adjustable workstation (sit or stand-up desk) but it turns out I love it. I spend at least 90 minutes a day standing and it suits me.
Should have given you a treadmill or stepper.
ARE YOU SAYING I'M FAT?!?
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2022, 04:18:14 PM
Rocky Patel Connecticut Toro
(6.0"x52)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $8.75 per cigar

Only 3 Left
4.27 out of 5
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$3.75
per cigar
$37.50 total price
SAVE 57%
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2022, 04:19:12 PM
I didn't think I would like an adjustable workstation (sit or stand-up desk) but it turns out I love it. I spend at least 90 minutes a day standing and it suits me.
Should have given you a treadmill or stepper.
ARE YOU SAYING I'M FAT?!?
Not at all, just suggesting a popular alternative.   :P   8)
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2022, 06:21:08 PM
I didn't think I would like an adjustable workstation (sit or stand-up desk) but it turns out I love it. I spend at least 90 minutes a day standing and it suits me.
Should have given you a treadmill or stepper.
ARE YOU SAYING I'M FAT?!?
Not at all, just suggesting a popular alternative.      8)
Hmmm. Popular? I doubt it.
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2022, 07:15:04 PM
I didn't think I would like an adjustable workstation (sit or stand-up desk) but it turns out I love it. I spend at least 90 minutes a day standing and it suits me.
I'm sure I wouldn't like it and I don't want to to find out otherwise. Lol
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: razgueado on October 10, 2022, 08:01:45 PM
Lawsuits in the news a lot lately, but this might be the most important:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/finance/news/makers-texas-pete-hot-sauce-215845016.html
This is such a bullshit lawsuit. Do people not have better things to do? I think the Court should countersue the lawyers that took on the case for the plaintiff for wasting everyone's time.
Yea, what he said.
Just like our buddy Trumpf...how many lawyers is he responsible for getting disbarred?
If a lawyer gets disbarred, it is their own fault, and only their own. Nobody can "get" a lawyer disbarred. A client can't force an attorney to do something that violates their code of ethics or the law. The attorney would have to voluntarily comply.
Stop arguing with facts.
Uh...wot?
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2022, 08:44:07 PM
Ortega Cubao Toro
(6.0"x50)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $8.50 per cigar

Only 4 Left
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$3.00
per cigar
$29.99 total price
SAVE 65%
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2022, 08:46:21 PM
Raiders and Chiefs.
Corojo
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 10, 2022, 09:17:13 PM
MoWPAM

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221011/d5f7c80bbe8b4920d80c77fcc5e5debb.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2022, 11:13:20 PM
Phew indeed

Wordle 478 6/6

🟨⬛🟨⬛🟨
🟨🟨⬛🟨⬛
⬛⬛🟨🟨🟨
⬛🟨🟨🟩⬛
🟩🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 10, 2022, 11:35:08 PM
wrapping the evening with a Knuckle Sandwich.
Title: Re: 10/10/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 10, 2022, 11:42:24 PM
wrapping the evening with a Knuckle Sandwich.
Looks like you'll be up for a while.