Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

morning Shaun and DaveOy.

Brothers!  Good mornin!
Morning CG

Promotion?

Brothers!  Good mornin!
Morning CG

Promotion?
It's a super long story, here's the short of it.
I was promoted at current position (just verbally, no paperwork signed), but in the mean time a position was posted for a company I've always wanted to work at (for work culture and stability reasons).
I apply for job that I'm over qualified for, and after a few rounds of interviews they ask me what it would take to get me.
I throw out my numbers and give them an idea of the personnel needed and how I would want to lead a team.
They give me damn near everything I ask for, new title, mgmt, a team, etc - so I just resigned from my current position this morning.

Brothers!  Good mornin!
Morning CG

Promotion?
It's a super long story, here's the short of it.
I was promoted at current position (just verbally, no paperwork signed), but in the mean time a position was posted for a company I've always wanted to work at (for work culture and stability reasons).
I apply for job that I'm over qualified for, and after a few rounds of interviews they ask me what it would take to get me.
I throw out my numbers and give them an idea of the personnel needed and how I would want to lead a team.
They give me damn near everything I ask for, new title, mgmt, a team, etc - so I just resigned from my current position this morning.
Outstanding!  Way to go, MovinOnUpShaun.

Brothers!  Good mornin!
Morning CG

Promotion?
It's a super long story, here's the short of it.
I was promoted at current position (just verbally, no paperwork signed), but in the mean time a position was posted for a company I've always wanted to work at (for work culture and stability reasons).
I apply for job that I'm over qualified for, and after a few rounds of interviews they ask me what it would take to get me.
I throw out my numbers and give them an idea of the personnel needed and how I would want to lead a team.
They give me damn near everything I ask for, new title, mgmt, a team, etc - so I just resigned from my current position this morning.
WONDERFUL!!!  Man that is the way to knock the ball out of the park.  You must be a touch sharper than it appears to us :)

Brothers!  Good mornin!
Morning CG

Promotion?
It's a super long story, here's the short of it.
I was promoted at current position (just verbally, no paperwork signed), but in the mean time a position was posted for a company I've always wanted to work at (for work culture and stability reasons).
I apply for job that I'm over qualified for, and after a few rounds of interviews they ask me what it would take to get me.
I throw out my numbers and give them an idea of the personnel needed and how I would want to lead a team.
They give me damn near everything I ask for, new title, mgmt, a team, etc - so I just resigned from my current position this morning.
WONDERFUL!!!  Man that is the way to knock the ball out of the park.  You must be a touch sharper than it appears to us :)
I'd say quite a bit more than a touch. Congrats, Shaun!

bills all paid, bicycle tire repaired.
now what do I do?
Ride the bike, duh!

[...]

Time to celebrate, rent another ice dumpster before the season passes!

[...]

And start eating lots of beans now to prepare your ammo.

Brothers!  Good mornin!
Morning CG

Promotion?
It's a super long story, here's the short of it.
I was promoted at current position (just verbally, no paperwork signed), but in the mean time a position was posted for a company I've always wanted to work at (for work culture and stability reasons).
I apply for job that I'm over qualified for, and after a few rounds of interviews they ask me what it would take to get me.
I throw out my numbers and give them an idea of the personnel needed and how I would want to lead a team.
They give me damn near everything I ask for, new title, mgmt, a team, etc - so I just resigned from my current position this morning.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!

Brothers!  Good mornin!
Morning CG

Promotion?
It's a super long story, here's the short of it.
I was promoted at current position (just verbally, no paperwork signed), but in the mean time a position was posted for a company I've always wanted to work at (for work culture and stability reasons).
I apply for job that I'm over qualified for, and after a few rounds of interviews they ask me what it would take to get me.
I throw out my numbers and give them an idea of the personnel needed and how I would want to lead a team.
They give me damn near everything I ask for, new title, mgmt, a team, etc - so I just resigned from my current position this morning.
WONDERFUL!!!  Man that is the way to knock the ball out of the park.  You must be a touch sharper than it appears to us :)
Just keep in mind where he's located...not exactly kings of industry up there.  ;D

bills all paid, bicycle tire repaired.
now what do I do?
Ride the bike, duh!
not my bike.

bills all paid, bicycle tire repaired.
now what do I do?
Ride the bike, duh!
not my bike.
Since when has that mentality ever come into play?

bills all paid, bicycle tire repaired.
now what do I do?
Ride the bike, duh!
not my bike.
Since when has that mentality ever come into play?
true, but it's the lady's bike, one speed, and my ass doesn't fit the seat.

Brothers!  Good mornin!
Morning CG

Promotion?
It's a super long story, here's the short of it.
I was promoted at current position (just verbally, no paperwork signed), but in the mean time a position was posted for a company I've always wanted to work at (for work culture and stability reasons).
I apply for job that I'm over qualified for, and after a few rounds of interviews they ask me what it would take to get me.
I throw out my numbers and give them an idea of the personnel needed and how I would want to lead a team.
They give me damn near everything I ask for, new title, mgmt, a team, etc - so I just resigned from my current position this morning.
Outstanding!  Way to go, MovinOnUpShaun.
Thanks Mark!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5