CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: 2/29/2016  (Read 7301 times)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
Re: 2/29/2016
« Reply #30 on: February 29, 2016, 08:51:19 AM »

morning Shaun and DaveOy.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #31 on: February 29, 2016, 08:53:07 AM »

Brothers!  Good mornin!
Morning CG

Promotion?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #32 on: February 29, 2016, 09:07:25 AM »

Brothers!  Good mornin!
Morning CG

Promotion?
It's a super long story, here's the short of it.
I was promoted at current position (just verbally, no paperwork signed), but in the mean time a position was posted for a company I've always wanted to work at (for work culture and stability reasons).
I apply for job that I'm over qualified for, and after a few rounds of interviews they ask me what it would take to get me.
I throw out my numbers and give them an idea of the personnel needed and how I would want to lead a team.
They give me damn near everything I ask for, new title, mgmt, a team, etc - so I just resigned from my current position this morning.

Threebean

« Reply #33 on: February 29, 2016, 09:15:55 AM »

Brothers!  Good mornin!
Morning CG

Promotion?
I was promoted at current position (just verbally, no paperwork signed), but in the mean time a position was posted for a company I've always wanted to work at (for work culture and stability reasons).
I apply for job that I'm over qualified for, and after a few rounds of interviews they ask me what it would take to get me.
I throw out my numbers and give them an idea of the personnel needed and how I would want to lead a team.
They give me damn near everything I ask for, new title, mgmt, a team, etc - so I just resigned from my current position this morning.
Outstanding!  Way to go, MovinOnUpShaun.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #34 on: February 29, 2016, 09:24:39 AM »

Brothers!  Good mornin!
Morning CG

Promotion?
WONDERFUL!!!  Man that is the way to knock the ball out of the park.  You must be a touch sharper than it appears to us :)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #35 on: February 29, 2016, 09:29:23 AM »

Brothers!  Good mornin!
Morning CG

Promotion?
WONDERFUL!!!  Man that is the way to knock the ball out of the park.  You must be a touch sharper than it appears to us :)
I'd say quite a bit more than a touch. Congrats, Shaun!

sfish

« Reply #36 on: February 29, 2016, 09:33:39 AM »

bills all paid, bicycle tire repaired.
now what do I do?
Ride the bike, duh!

sfish

« Reply #37 on: February 29, 2016, 09:36:13 AM »

Brothers!  Good mornin!
Morning CG

Promotion?
Time to celebrate, rent another ice dumpster before the season passes!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #38 on: February 29, 2016, 09:36:59 AM »

Brothers!  Good mornin!
Morning CG

Promotion?
Time to celebrate, rent another ice dumpster before the season passes!
And start eating lots of beans now to prepare your ammo.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #39 on: February 29, 2016, 09:39:08 AM »

Brothers!  Good mornin!
Morning CG

Promotion?

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!

sfish

« Reply #40 on: February 29, 2016, 09:39:43 AM »

Brothers!  Good mornin!
Morning CG

Promotion?
Just keep in mind where he's located...not exactly kings of industry up there.  ;D

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #41 on: February 29, 2016, 09:40:15 AM »

now what do I do?
Ride the bike, duh!
not my bike.

sfish

« Reply #42 on: February 29, 2016, 09:47:13 AM »

now what do I do?
Ride the bike, duh!
not my bike.
Since when has that mentality ever come into play?

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #43 on: February 29, 2016, 09:57:10 AM »

now what do I do?
Ride the bike, duh!
not my bike.
Since when has that mentality ever come into play?
true, but it's the lady's bike, one speed, and my ass doesn't fit the seat.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #44 on: February 29, 2016, 10:24:19 AM »

Brothers!  Good mornin!
Morning CG

Promotion?
Outstanding!  Way to go, MovinOnUpShaun.
Thanks Mark!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5