Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Not good for the wardens to be picking fights this close to VD. They may get coal in their stockings or something.
It's Valentine's Day, the coal goes in their panties.

Ok, knocked out an hour of OT, but time for the fun to end. Hazzuh!

Not good for the wardens to be picking fights this close to VD. They may get coal in their stockings or something.
It's Valentine's Day, the coal goes in their panties.
You dress 'em the way you want, I'll dress "em the way I want, and BD...well...

Have a good evening ShovellingDave.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Wasn't that much there when Illeft, and besides, you are way behind on your annual don't want to short you.
True story. If we don't get it this year, they'll take it away from us next year. Or something like that.
Yup, Obama metrics....
Now Bernie would have taken it and sent it to Georgia and Florida to make it fair.
And Hilary would lie and say there was no snow. And Trump would say that the snow was because of women and Mexicans.
and Muslims, don't marginalize the Muslims.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Ok, knocked out an hour of OT, but time for the fun to end. Hazzuh!
later Dave.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Not good for the wardens to be picking fights this close to VD. They may get coal in their stockings or something.
It's Valentine's Day, the coal goes in their panties.
trick is to get it into their panties then light it.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Good mornin fellas - in Sioux Falls today and tomorrow...killing time at a commieStarbucks before my meeting at 1pm with my 'new boss'

Shaun!

You drinkin' a commie valentines day offering too?

Haha, I saw those but somehow resisted ;)  Good mornin Steve!

When did Pete say those new Tat Black vitolas were dropping? I'm almost out of CG's. Contemplating a PL purchase...
I think in the next couple months - I would assume May-ish.  They should be out before ICPCR (which is in July) from what I read.

Cool. HalfWheel just says "summer"

Did you ever give your review of the Hyde? I may have missed it.
I thought the Hyde was great, way better than the Jekyll (but the Jekyll wasn't bad by any means).  Let me know if you wanna try one, I have plenty of extras from when I went a little crazy when they came out ;)

I was looking around HalfWheel at some reviews and found this link posted in the comments... Pretty funny.  8) ???

Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

ok, OTR with a GH Vintage 2002 Churchill.  have a great evening all.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

ok, OTR with a GH Vintage 2002 Churchill.  have a great evening all.

Take care, Sam
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Well, time to punch out for the day. Hope everyone has an enjoyable evening. Later gatorz!

[...]

The dude looks like a lady. New haircut and jacket needed, stat.

[...]

Some people seem to go out of their way to accentuate the negative aspects of their appearance.

Some people go out of their way to kill the banter. ;)

Some people go out of their way to kill the banter. ;)
Or even the banner... ;)
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8