Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Greetings from no snow Georgia.
You got out of here just in time. Got quite a bit yesterday afternoon through early this morning.

Extra star lull.
go
No shit. I think I'm gonna take the star away.
Just make them more of a poop brown color.
Why?  He doesn't have a room to properly appreciate that in anyway.
Well done. Tex would have appreciated it.
It's finished enough for the basics, which is all that really matters, anyway.

Extra star lull.
go
No shit. I think I'm gonna take the star away.
Just make them more of a poop brown color.
Why?  He doesn't have a room to properly appreciate that in anyway.
Well done. Tex would have appreciated it.
It's finished enough for the basics, which is all that really matters, anyway.
But TNWSS

Morning Dave, DogHousewithNachoFish, Mr Mayor and DogHouseWithoutTPBean.
I'm sure it has it's good and bad points, but I appreciate your lack of existence of a dog house at this moment. Morning Dave

Morning Dave, DogHousewithNachoFish, Mr Mayor and DogHouseWithoutTPBean.
I'm sure it has it's good and bad points, but I appreciate your lack of existence of a dog house at this moment. Morning Dave
That must've been some fight!

Extra star lull.
go
No shit. I think I'm gonna take the star away.
Just make them more of a poop brown color.
Why?  He doesn't have a room to properly appreciate that in anyway.
Well done. Tex would have appreciated it.
It's finished enough for the basics, which is all that really matters, anyway.
So no 30-jet whirlpool tub yet?

Morning Dave, DogHousewithNachoFish, Mr Mayor and DogHouseWithoutTPBean.
I'm sure it has it's good and bad points, but I appreciate your lack of existence of a dog house at this moment. Morning Dave
That must've been some fight!
We went 12 rounds last night, always fun

good morning guys. enjoying the sunshine, a Short Story, coffee, and watching the birds fight at the feeder.

Morning Dave, DogHousewithNachoFish, Mr Mayor and DogHouseWithoutTPBean.
I'm sure it has it's good and bad points, but I appreciate your lack of existence of a dog house at this moment. Morning Dave
That must've been some fight!
We went 12 rounds last night, always fun
Lol, I think I threw in the towel during round 4 last night.

Ashton day at the Page. I'll let the big leaguers tell me if the deals are good or not.

Ashton day at the Page. I'll let the big leaguers tell me if the deals are good or not.
VSG's and beer tee shirts, really?

Ashton day at the Page. I'll let the big leaguers tell me if the deals are good or not.
VSG's and beer tee shirts, really?
Maybe they need a slow shipping day to get caught up?

Morning Dave, DogHousewithNachoFish, Mr Mayor and DogHouseWithoutTPBean.
I'm sure it has it's good and bad points, but I appreciate your lack of existence of a dog house at this moment. Morning Dave
That must've been some fight!
We went 12 rounds last night, always fun
Yeah baby.  Sounds like one of those fights with the past-sins-resurrected feature.  Those always go long.

Morning Dave, DogHousewithNachoFish, Mr Mayor and DogHouseWithoutTPBean.
I'm sure it has it's good and bad points, but I appreciate your lack of existence of a dog house at this moment. Morning Dave
That must've been some fight!
We went 12 rounds last night, always fun
Lol, I think I threw in the towel during round 4 last night.
You need some instruction from TxDave.  He can teach you how to get your way all day every day.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back