Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

« Reply #90 on: October 11, 2015, 05:18:56 PM »

Morning Chip and Dave!
Morning Travellin Dave.  Is it this week you are going to SC/GA for Family Time?
Yes, heading out Tuesday.
Good deal, Babies out of the hospital yet?
Actually got out of the hospital beginning of Sept.  Hannah unfortunately checked back in this week as she doesn't seem particularly interested in eating.  Hopefully home soon.
Yeah, sorry to hear that.  That's a problem I don't seem to have.
+250 lbs.
Now don't sell yourself short, at least 295
Gosh I hope I can tell you to GFY before my battery dies.

« Reply #91 on: October 11, 2015, 05:20:31 PM »

Pretty decent deal on a good cigar at CI today,  WTF that makes 2 days in a row for decent Daily Deals.

10 MB3 Robusto/$40. FS
Shhhhhh!  You don't want to let them know we noticed.
Good Point
By the way, have you heard that Fed-Ex will no longer ship tobacco?  Not just to internet/mail-order customers but from the factories to the suppliers.  It's only a matter of time before UPS and USPS follow suit and then we're really fucked.
Doubt that USPS will turn down any business.  Guess we should stock up in any case!
Reason is, the state governments are suing them for the tobacco taxes they're not collecting (mostly on cigarettes).  So Fed-Ex caved right away.  I understand there are similar suits against UPS and USPS.
Why the hell should they be responsible for collecting taxes.  Shouldn't it be the sellers (if anybody)?
I wrote that awkwardly.  Sorry about that.  I meant that the states are pissed because people are ordering tobacco online and avoiding having to pay state and local taxes.  And since the shipping companies are enabling such behavior, they're getting sued.
There are some stringent laws about transporting cigarettes across state lines.

« Reply #92 on: October 11, 2015, 05:21:12 PM »

Morning Chip and Dave!
Morning Travellin Dave.  Is it this week you are going to SC/GA for Family Time?
Yes, heading out Tuesday.
Good deal, Babies out of the hospital yet?
Actually got out of the hospital beginning of Sept.  Hannah unfortunately checked back in this week as she doesn't seem particularly interested in eating.  Hopefully home soon.
Yeah, sorry to hear that.  That's a problem I don't seem to have.
+250 lbs.
Now don't sell yourself short, at least 295
Gosh I hope I can tell you to GFY before my battery dies.
You made it!🍻

« Reply #93 on: October 11, 2015, 06:38:17 PM »

Morning Chip and Dave!
Morning Travellin Dave.  Is it this week you are going to SC/GA for Family Time?
Yes, heading out Tuesday.
Good deal, Babies out of the hospital yet?
Actually got out of the hospital beginning of Sept.  Hannah unfortunately checked back in this week as she doesn't seem particularly interested in eating.  Hopefully home soon.
Yeah, sorry to hear that.  That's a problem I don't seem to have.
+250 lbs.
Now don't sell yourself short, at least 295
And your short too!

« Reply #94 on: October 11, 2015, 09:14:25 PM »

Folks getting cranky heading into Deanday.

« Reply #95 on: October 11, 2015, 09:15:15 PM »

Following Beans lead with a Cuarenta lit.  Sam Adams Octoberfest to sip.
Started the day off with a Cuarenta myself.

« Reply #96 on: October 11, 2015, 09:15:59 PM »

So I take it Dean delivered his clock in good order?

« Reply #97 on: October 11, 2015, 09:35:03 PM »

Following Beans lead with a Cuarenta lit.  Sam Adams Octoberfest to sip.
Started the day off with a Cuarenta myself.
I may do just that tomorrow, should be working outside by 10AM

« Reply #98 on: October 11, 2015, 09:36:13 PM »

Following Beans lead with a Cuarenta lit.  Sam Adams Octoberfest to sip.
Started the day off with a Cuarenta myself.
I may do just that tomorrow, should be working outside by 10AM
Dying to try an EPC Oscuro but they just got here yesterday

« Reply #99 on: October 11, 2015, 09:38:55 PM »

So I take it Dean delivered his clock in good order?
Did Dean get his clock cleaned?

« Reply #100 on: October 11, 2015, 09:39:47 PM »

Following Beans lead with a Cuarenta lit.  Sam Adams Octoberfest to sip.
Started the day off with a Cuarenta myself.
I may do just that tomorrow, should be working outside by 10AM
Dying to try an EPC Oscuro but they just got here yesterday
They're miiiiiiighty taaaaaassssty!

« Reply #101 on: October 11, 2015, 09:40:29 PM »

Phillies West weren't very nice to your Mets last night Fishy.

« Reply #102 on: October 11, 2015, 09:57:13 PM »

Phillies West weren't very nice to your Mets last night Fishy.
Pretty dirty play by Utley, the throw put Tejada in a vulnerable position. Can't believe he wound up safe on 2nd base.

« Reply #103 on: October 11, 2015, 09:58:11 PM »

Following Beans lead with a Cuarenta lit.  Sam Adams Octoberfest to sip.
Started the day off with a Cuarenta myself.
I may do just that tomorrow, should be working outside by 10AM
Dying to try an EPC Oscuro but they just got here yesterday
They're miiiiiiighty taaaaaassssty!
Where do you rank them in EPC standings?

« Reply #104 on: October 11, 2015, 10:43:13 PM »

Following Beans lead with a Cuarenta lit.  Sam Adams Octoberfest to sip.
Started the day off with a Cuarenta myself.
I may do just that tomorrow, should be working outside by 10AM
Dying to try an EPC Oscuro but they just got here yesterday
They're miiiiiiighty taaaaaassssty!
Where do you rank them in EPC standings?
Definite top 3.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8