Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2015, 07:41:24 AM »

Pretty decent deal on a good cigar at CI today,  WTF that makes 2 days in a row for decent Daily Deals.

10 MB3 Robusto/$40. FS
Shhhhhh!  You don't want to let them know we noticed.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/11/2015
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2015, 08:11:07 AM »

Morning Chip and Dave!
Good morning Dave.

« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2015, 08:11:31 AM »

Morning Chip and Dave!
Morning Travellin Dave.  Is it this week you are going to SC/GA for Family Time?

« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2015, 08:11:56 AM »

Pretty decent deal on a good cigar at CI today,  WTF that makes 2 days in a row for decent Daily Deals.

10 MB3 Robusto/$40. FS
Shhhhhh!  You don't want to let them know we noticed.
Good Point
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/11/2015
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2015, 08:13:00 AM »

Can you believe Georgia went down again and the Sooners lost, Ohio and Alabama both should have lost their games, both teams ranked higher than they are playing.
You know I felt like TN had to win sooner or later as they are not that bad just could not figure out how to finish the game so that one was not a shocker to me.  Now OK yeah that one blew me away!  Ohio, well it has been a cakewalk for them all year and Arkansas is just bad and AL is not what we have gotten used to expecting.

My guess is GA lost Chub for the year and they are screwed anyway.

I was most startled by the lack of fans, noise and enthusiasm at the LSU game.  I can't believe the school did not do something to get tickets sold and fill that stadium.
It wasn't because they didn't try though, they were burning up the radio spots advertising the game, giving all the profits to Spurier didn't help that much since most people down here can't stand him still.

« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2015, 08:14:34 AM »

Morning again Chip.

I woke up at 3:30 this morning then managed to go back to sleep about 6:00 but the Warden woke up at 6:45 and within 3 minutes it was total chaos, so much for resting in peace while still living.

« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2015, 08:20:23 AM »

[...]

Yet they always whine and cry because they can't get tickets. ::)    Spurrier probably will not make the end of the season anyway.

Lots of pissed off Longhorns since they gave away their tickets and still had thousands of empty seats on their side while they sat in Austin.  To ice the cake Dish TV is fighting with the DFW area and Austin ABC local affiliates and chose to black out the game in their areas.

« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2015, 08:28:11 AM »

[...]

That pisses me off when that happens.  Customers always lose.

Good morning, folks.

« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2015, 08:30:41 AM »

[...]

Morning Tony

Oh yeah, all,of these cable companies and broadcasters are screwing the customers in the ass.  Hopefully the Internet will put the cable companies out of business sooner than later.

« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2015, 08:31:55 AM »

Pretty decent deal on a good cigar at CI today,  WTF that makes 2 days in a row for decent Daily Deals.

10 MB3 Robusto/$40. FS
Shhhhhh!  You don't want to let them know we noticed.
Good Point
By the way, have you heard that Fed-Ex will no longer ship tobacco?  Not just to internet/mail-order customers but from the factories to the suppliers.  It's only a matter of time before UPS and USPS follow suit and then we're really fucked.

« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2015, 08:34:16 AM »

[...]

Problem is that most of us get our internet service from the cable providers.  So they'll get their money one way or another.

« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2015, 08:38:11 AM »

Morning Chip and Dave!
Morning Travellin Dave.  Is it this week you are going to SC/GA for Family Time?
Yes, heading out Tuesday.

« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2015, 08:39:39 AM »

Pretty decent deal on a good cigar at CI today,  WTF that makes 2 days in a row for decent Daily Deals.

10 MB3 Robusto/$40. FS
Shhhhhh!  You don't want to let them know we noticed.
Good Point
By the way, have you heard that Fed-Ex will no longer ship tobacco?  Not just to internet/mail-order customers but from the factories to the suppliers.  It's only a matter of time before UPS and USPS follow suit and then we're really fucked.
Doubt that USPS will turn down any business.  Guess we should stock up in any case!

« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2015, 08:41:50 AM »

Morning again Chip.

I woke up at 3:30 this morning then managed to go back to sleep about 6:00 but the Warden woke up at 6:45 and within 3 minutes it was total chaos, so much for resting in peace while still living.
Thats why they only associate resting in peace with the final checkout.

« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2015, 08:48:22 AM »

Pretty decent deal on a good cigar at CI today,  WTF that makes 2 days in a row for decent Daily Deals.

10 MB3 Robusto/$40. FS
Shhhhhh!  You don't want to let them know we noticed.
Good Point
By the way, have you heard that Fed-Ex will no longer ship tobacco?  Not just to internet/mail-order customers but from the factories to the suppliers.  It's only a matter of time before UPS and USPS follow suit and then we're really fucked.
I have not heard that but why should I be surprised!   Interestingly Fed-Ex/Ground is the only one that will ship ammunition.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8