Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]

« Reply #285 on: October 12, 2015, 10:18:28 PM »

This whole week is now FUBAR. Dammit to hell.
But Raz, it's only Monday and a national holiday to boot.

Holiday my ass.  I'm in the mayor's shoes...fuk'd lubeless.
And I don't particularly enjoy it... But no judgement here.

« Reply #286 on: October 12, 2015, 10:19:02 PM »

Halftime at my daughter's soccer game.  Knotted up at 1.  Why can't I light up here?
And nothing against watching kids soccer, but so much more fun while enjoying a nice cigar. I imagine, anyway, as we'll never know.  F'n commies.
What exactly is a huffy pissyfish?
Sounds like a cool bike.

« Reply #287 on: October 12, 2015, 10:21:35 PM »

This whole week is now FUBAR. Dammit to hell.
But Raz, it's only Monday and a national holiday to boot.

Holiday my ass.  I'm in the mayor's shoes...fuk'd lubeless.
Damn, between you, Tony, and TxDave sounds like you guys work for big corporations or the government or something.
Government. But it's behaving as if it's a Fortune 100 corporation. And despite the fact that I'm (forced by law to be) a union member, the union can't help me and I get to work my ass off all this week and through the coming weekend. I have to cancel gigs this weekend.
That blows.  Sorry to hear it.  Never even heard of unions in IT.  I keep telling my colleagues we should form one.  I guess  that doesn't work and I should be happy I don't have to pay any dues.

« Reply #288 on: October 12, 2015, 10:23:01 PM »

Halftime at my daughter's soccer game.  Knotted up at 1.  Why can't I light up here?
And nothing against watching kids soccer, but so much more fun while enjoying a nice cigar. I imagine, anyway, as we'll never know.  F'n commies.
What exactly is a huffy pissyfish?
Apparently you were absent that day or just not paying attention.  Go ask NJDave.
While he's asking NJDave, feel free to GFY!
Aren't you supposed to be watching a game?
I am, there's always time for a good ole GFY
+1

« Reply #289 on: October 12, 2015, 10:24:04 PM »

CB'nMFAO!!!

« Reply #290 on: October 12, 2015, 10:35:15 PM »

Halftime at my daughter's soccer game.  Knotted up at 1.  Why can't I light up here?
And nothing against watching kids soccer, but so much more fun while enjoying a nice cigar. I imagine, anyway, as we'll never know.  F'n commies.
What exactly is a huffy pissyfish?
Sounds like a cool bike.
LALTS

« Reply #291 on: October 12, 2015, 10:50:51 PM »

This whole week is now FUBAR. Dammit to hell.
But Raz, it's only Monday and a national holiday to boot.

Holiday my ass.  I'm in the mayor's shoes...fuk'd lubeless.
Damn, between you, Tony, and TxDave sounds like you guys work for big corporations or the government or something.
Government. But it's behaving as if it's a Fortune 100 corporation. And despite the fact that I'm (forced by law to be) a union member, the union can't help me and I get to work my ass off all this week and through the coming weekend. I have to cancel gigs this weekend.
That blows.  Sorry to hear it.  Never even heard of unions in IT.  I keep telling my colleagues we should form one.  I guess  that doesn't work and I should be happy I don't have to pay any dues.
It:s not IT. It's government. The American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees. AFSCME.  They convinced the legislature to pass a law that forced all state employees to choose - you can join the union, or you can refuse to join and pay the union dues anyway.

« Reply #292 on: October 12, 2015, 10:52:12 PM »

But it's okay. I deduct the union dues from my federal taxes, and all you private sector guys pay them for me. You're welcome.

« Reply #293 on: October 12, 2015, 11:03:37 PM »

Cuarenta and a martini. FML.

« Reply #294 on: October 12, 2015, 11:11:48 PM »

Cuarenta and a martini. FML.
Mmmm.  I ran out of vermouth and gin.  Plus I'm dieting.  So I'll go to bed instead.

« Reply #295 on: October 12, 2015, 11:13:15 PM »

But it's okay. I deduct the union dues from my federal taxes, and all you private sector guys pay them for me. You're welcome.
Damn, that union in particular has a preponderance of whores in legislatures at the state and federal level.  Well played.

« Reply #296 on: October 12, 2015, 11:21:54 PM »

But it's okay. I deduct the union dues from my federal taxes, and all you private sector guys pay them for me. You're welcome.
Damn, that union in particular has a preponderance of whores in legislatures at the state and federal level.  Well played.
Tell me.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]