« Reply #465 on: June 20, 2014, 06:12:32 PM »

Back in NJ...only 6 1/2 hours late
Well at least you got there on the right day.  Better sit back with a smoke and a drink.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #466 on: June 20, 2014, 06:12:38 PM »

good evening. just got home from work and sent an email enquiry to a place in Orlando, Fl. now I'm ready for a cigar and coffee.
Howdy, Dean! Take a break!

thanks Ken, I need one. trying to find cheap rental property available come October isn't easy. I can live in my Jeep if need be.
They only allow Canadians to do that.

oh crap.
Dean, just tell them you know Barry, should get you right in.

Johnny, I'll message you shortly with information on what I can afford if you'd be kind enough to get some information around your way.

« Reply #467 on: June 20, 2014, 06:13:12 PM »

OK, I'm outta here.  Vacation starts now, see ya in a week.
Enjoy!!!!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #468 on: June 20, 2014, 06:13:32 PM »

OK, I'm outta here.  Vacation starts now, see ya in a week.

enjoy.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #469 on: June 20, 2014, 06:14:11 PM »

Now here my friends is a real Louisiana Dinner to die for!  Wish I was where you are Ken I would be at the Red Fish Grill next week.

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?ca=c16fe9e4-8020-4285-ad5f-015766c85179&c=9218a020-b6da-11e3-b806-d4ae527599c4&ch=92c47080-b6da-11e3-b84a-d4ae527599c4
TXDave, that menu & the beer look great. problem is, that I will be 300 miles from New Orleans visiting my daughter. Warden, on the other hand will be there with her slut friends, so I may forward it to her. Hopefully her "Friends" will bring money, because they are known to plan things, and at the last minute ask if they can pay her back later, which means that I am paying for there whoring, drinking and meals! Okay, rant over!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/20/2014
« Reply #470 on: June 20, 2014, 06:14:31 PM »

OK, I'm outta here.  Vacation starts now, see ya in a week.
Enjoy!!!!
vacation from what? Smoking, drinking and tacos?
Logged

glassken

« Reply #471 on: June 20, 2014, 06:15:03 PM »

OK, I'm outta here.  Vacation starts now, see ya in a week.
Later, Joe. Have a very good week!
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #472 on: June 20, 2014, 06:15:06 PM »

Diesel Unlimited and coffee going. my emails are sent.
Love the Unlimited.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #473 on: June 20, 2014, 06:16:47 PM »

good evening. just got home from work and sent an email enquiry to a place in Orlando, Fl. now I'm ready for a cigar and coffee.
Howdy, Dean! Take a break!

thanks Ken, I need one. trying to find cheap rental property available come October isn't easy. I can live in my Jeep if need be.
They only allow Canadians to do that.

oh crap.
Dean, just tell them you know Barry, should get you right in.

Johnny, I'll message you shortly with information on what I can afford if you'd be kind enough to get some information around your way.
No problem Dean, I'll check around.

« Reply #474 on: June 20, 2014, 06:17:02 PM »

good evening. just got home from work and sent an email enquiry to a place in Orlando, Fl. now I'm ready for a cigar and coffee.
Howdy, Dean! Take a break!

thanks Ken, I need one. trying to find cheap rental property available come October isn't easy. I can live in my Jeep if need be.
They only allow Canadians to do that.

oh crap.
Dean, just tell them you know Barry, should get you right in.

Johnny, I'll message you shortly with information on what I can afford if you'd be kind enough to get some information around your way.
You can sleep on the bus stop bench in front of my office in downtown Austin and they will feed you 3 free hot meals a day in the church across the street.  Would have to pay parking to sleep in your Jeep.

« Reply #475 on: June 20, 2014, 06:19:00 PM »

Diesel Unlimited and coffee going. my emails are sent.
Love the Unlimited.
Evening JR/Johnny.  You get rain there today?  Friend texted me and said they had 11" at his place in Eagle Pass.  Not a damn drop here though.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #476 on: June 20, 2014, 06:21:07 PM »

Diesel Unlimited and coffee going. my emails are sent.
Love the Unlimited.
Evening JR/Johnny.  You get rain there today?  Friend texted me and said they had 11" at his place in Eagle Pass.  Not a damn drop here though.
Not a drop here Dave, hell it ain't even been cloudy at all.

« Reply #477 on: June 20, 2014, 06:21:14 PM »

Now here my friends is a real Louisiana Dinner to die for!  Wish I was where you are Ken I would be at the Red Fish Grill next week.

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?ca=c16fe9e4-8020-4285-ad5f-015766c85179&c=9218a020-b6da-11e3-b806-d4ae527599c4&ch=92c47080-b6da-11e3-b84a-d4ae527599c4
TXDave, that menu & the beer look great. problem is, that I will be 300 miles from New Orleans visiting my daughter. Warden, on the other hand will be there with her slut friends, so I may forward it to her. Hopefully her "Friends" will bring money, because they are known to plan things, and at the last minute ask if they can pay her back later, which means that I am paying for there whoring, drinking and meals! Okay, rant over!
Rant warranted!  I did one of their meal deals last year and it was worth twice the price, really good.

« Reply #478 on: June 20, 2014, 06:27:25 PM »

Last 1/3 of that LA 1495 got really harsh so snuffed it there.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #479 on: June 20, 2014, 06:27:32 PM »

Now here my friends is a real Louisiana Dinner to die for!  Wish I was where you are Ken I would be at the Red Fish Grill next week.

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?ca=c16fe9e4-8020-4285-ad5f-015766c85179&c=9218a020-b6da-11e3-b806-d4ae527599c4&ch=92c47080-b6da-11e3-b84a-d4ae527599c4
TXDave, that menu & the beer look great. problem is, that I will be 300 miles from New Orleans visiting my daughter. Warden, on the other hand will be there with her slut friends, so I may forward it to her. Hopefully her "Friends" will bring money, because they are known to plan things, and at the last minute ask if they can pay her back later, which means that I am paying for there whoring, drinking and meals! Okay, rant over!
Rant warranted!  I did one of their meal deals last year and it was worth twice the price, really good.
TXDave, I'm still looking over the menu! If the Brennan family owns it, it will be excellent. I fly out about 50 minutes from N.O. I may have to stop in there next time the helicopters are shut down due to weather.