« Reply #420 on: June 20, 2014, 05:05:31 PM »

I've got 6 lbs of chicken wing on the bar-b-q..., that I'm getting ready to start basting with a mix of butter and World Harbors Teriyaki sauce...  Oh, and an ice cold Lite beer... :)
Sounds amazing! I've been doing chicken wings on the grill a lot lately.  Used a peanut sauce last week, mixed that with some soy, honey, ginger, garlic, etc...very good.
Sounds good...  I've been craving bbq, so I'll finish it off with some baked on bbq sauce...
Sounds mighty good to me!  I ate at that Pappy's up your way a couple of times, pretty good ribs.
I haven't tried that one yet.  We have a Smokey Bones in Fairview Heights that's not bad, and we have a local one here in Belleville called Hicks (a little bbq shack) that is supposed to be good too.
Very well known place, long lines and sells out early everyday.  In Midtown St Louis on Olive St.  Used to eat Smokey Bones in South Carolina sometimes and ok for a chain.  Oklahoma Joes in Kansas City is the best Mid Western area BBQ I found by a large margin.  I think Texas is the best brisket with no close second and Memphis the best ribs with no close second.  There is one little place in North Louisiana with some killer ribs though.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/20/2014
« Reply #421 on: June 20, 2014, 05:06:42 PM »

Ken, you also have a CROWNED HEADS LAS CALAVERAS EL 2014 and two other new releases on the way. Just to spite FB.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/20/2014
« Reply #422 on: June 20, 2014, 05:06:52 PM »

Griffins robusto OTT
I recognize the cigar, but who's that upside down crazy looking guy in the background...?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/20/2014
« Reply #423 on: June 20, 2014, 05:08:06 PM »

Ken, just noticing your note below your pic, you a fan of the RASCC?
Yes, I am. Anything Ramon Allones, I would guess is pretty damn good! I smoked my last RASS last year. This cigar I'm going to smoke in a bit, was a gift from Oyam18.
That cheap bastard is passing out Cubans?
Ha! Fred, we did a box split, but he wanted me to try this. Might be the next box split he wants to do!
I asked him to split some a few months back and he told me to go fuck myself!
every time I asked you to split a box, you say you got no cigar money. Two posts later I'm reading about the 10pk of this or that you just got. Just tell me you don't love me, I can take it.
I don't have any money either, but if the Kitchen Sink II Sampler with the San Lotano's in it comes up again, I'm going to get it some how..!!!
BD just make sure to use protection
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #424 on: June 20, 2014, 05:14:40 PM »

Sure had fun playing IT Department for the past hour... sheesh.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/20/2014
« Reply #425 on: June 20, 2014, 05:15:25 PM »

[...]
I've always wanted to map out the places on Drive-in's, Diners, and Dives on the food channel, and take a vacation stopping at each place.  But on the other hand, I'd gain too much weight...
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/20/2014
« Reply #426 on: June 20, 2014, 05:18:13 PM »

It just started raining here, and it's a down pour... YIKE.. my chicken wings are out there....!!! help.. help..!

« Reply #427 on: June 20, 2014, 05:23:30 PM »

Sure had fun playing IT Department for the past hour... sheesh.
Interface for us has been down all day, same shit different state!

« Reply #428 on: June 20, 2014, 05:23:46 PM »

It just started raining here, and it's a down pour... YIKE.. my chicken wings are out there....!!! help.. help..!
Close that lid ya bad dad!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/20/2014
« Reply #429 on: June 20, 2014, 05:23:59 PM »

It just started raining here, and it's a down pour... YIKE.. my chicken wings are out there....!!! help.. help..!
soggy wings
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/20/2014
« Reply #430 on: June 20, 2014, 05:26:13 PM »

CG87 if you ver want to do 3 or 4 way 50ct split I'd be in, but only if you tell FB GFY!
Logged

glassken

« Reply #431 on: June 20, 2014, 05:26:15 PM »

Sure had fun playing IT Department for the past hour... sheesh.
joe, do you happen to remember the age of the Pinolero corona you sent me a good while back? I'm smoking it, and it is very nice!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #432 on: June 20, 2014, 05:26:44 PM »

good evening. just got home from work and sent an email enquiry to a place in Orlando, Fl. now I'm ready for a cigar and coffee.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #433 on: June 20, 2014, 05:29:18 PM »

Sure had fun playing IT Department for the past hour... sheesh.
joe, do you happen to remember the age of the Pinolero corona you sent me a good while back? I'm smoking it, and it is very nice!

I'll have to check later, I'm sure I've got the box dated.  Pretty close to when they released... maybe late 2012?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/20/2014
« Reply #434 on: June 20, 2014, 05:29:44 PM »

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g34515-d606351-r75120622-Parliament_House-Orlando_Florida.html