CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 43

Author Topic: 6/20/2014  (Read 95693 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 6/20/2014
« Reply #405 on: June 20, 2014, 04:50:55 PM »

Aurora 1495 Series Churchill lit and a Blue Moon Rounder to sip on.  Not a great cigar at all but 5 days into  a 100 count smoke down and figured these would be a good choice to clean out as they have shown little improvement in 3 years.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #406 on: June 20, 2014, 04:51:39 PM »

I changed what I am going too smoke:
I looked at some of those Pinolero's in the humi making my selection just now.  Been aging about 2 years have not tested one in at least a year but they are some strong mofo's I will tell you that.
Dave, you gonna smoke one with me? This one has been in my humi for well over a year. It was gifted by jwacky, and who knows when he got it.
Hey! I got one of those for the ride home at 2:00.  How weird is that?

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #407 on: June 20, 2014, 04:54:13 PM »

I've got 6 lbs of chicken wing on the bar-b-q..., that I'm getting ready to start basting with a mix of butter and World Harbors Teriyaki sauce...  Oh, and an ice cold Lite beer... :)
Sounds amazing! I've been doing chicken wings on the grill a lot lately.  Used a peanut sauce last week, mixed that with some soy, honey, ginger, garlic, etc...very good.
Sounds good...  I've been craving bbq, so I'll finish it off with some baked on bbq sauce...
Sounds mighty good to me!  I ate at that Pappy's up your way a couple of times, pretty good ribs.
I haven't tried that one yet.  We have a Smokey Bones in Fairview Heights that's not bad, and we have a local one here in Belleville called Hicks (a little bbq shack) that is supposed to be good too.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #408 on: June 20, 2014, 04:54:41 PM »

Alright, worked too hard for a Friday.  didn't even get to post ('cept for "hello") y'all have a great evening!!!
take care Sly...

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #409 on: June 20, 2014, 04:55:46 PM »

Ken, just noticing your note below your pic, you a fan of the RASCC?
Yes, I am. Anything Ramon Allones, I would guess is pretty damn good! I smoked my last RASS last year. This cigar I'm going to smoke in a bit, was a gift from Oyam18.
That cheap bastard is passing out Cubans?
Ha! Fred, we did a box split, but he wanted me to try this. Might be the next box split he wants to do!
I asked him to split some a few months back and he told me to go fuck myself!
every time I asked you to split a box, you say you got no cigar money. Two posts later I'm reading about the 10pk of this or that you just got. Just tell me you don't love me, I can take it.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #410 on: June 20, 2014, 04:56:15 PM »

Alright, worked too hard for a Friday.  didn't even get to post ('cept for "hello") y'all have a great evening!!!
take care Sly...
See ya, Sly.  I'm shutting down myself, boys.  Started at 6am, so checking out at 2pm.  Gotta hit the ATM, then long ride home to a herf with friends.  Catch you from the mobile.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #411 on: June 20, 2014, 04:56:39 PM »

I looked at some of those Pinolero's in the humi making my selection just now.  Been aging about 2 years have not tested one in at least a year but they are some strong mofo's I will tell you that.
Dave, you gonna smoke one with me? This one has been in my humi for well over a year. It was gifted by jwacky, and who knows when he got it.
Passed it up in the smoke down but I smoke a lot of strong cigars such as the LGC Serie R Maduro's  and LFD Double Ligeros but these Pinolero's I got will run with any of them.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #412 on: June 20, 2014, 04:57:10 PM »

take care Sly...
See ya, Sly.  I'm shutting down myself, boys.  Started at 6am, so checking out at 2pm.  Gotta hit the ATM, then long ride home to a herf with friends.  Catch you from the mobile.
Have a good evening

glassken

« Reply #413 on: June 20, 2014, 04:57:23 PM »

Well, good Bret, since Dave won't smoke one with me, at least you will. Makes you feel loved, huh?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #414 on: June 20, 2014, 04:57:48 PM »

Yes, I am. Anything Ramon Allones, I would guess is pretty damn good! I smoked my last RASS last year. This cigar I'm going to smoke in a bit, was a gift from Oyam18.
Ha! Fred, we did a box split, but he wanted me to try this. Might be the next box split he wants to do!
every time I asked you to split a box, you say you got no cigar money. Two posts later I'm reading about the 10pk of this or that you just got. Just tell me you don't love me, I can take it.
No you can't :)

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #415 on: June 20, 2014, 04:59:02 PM »

Always a good choice, I have a couple of churchills, i haven't tried yet, have had the toros though.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #416 on: June 20, 2014, 05:03:32 PM »

so true, I am a bit needy ain't I.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #417 on: June 20, 2014, 05:04:08 PM »

Griffins robusto OTT

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #418 on: June 20, 2014, 05:04:47 PM »

I don't have any money either, but if the Kitchen Sink II Sampler with the San Lotano's in it comes up again, I'm going to get it some how..!!!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #419 on: June 20, 2014, 05:04:53 PM »

so true, I am a bit needy ain't I.
Nah, not needy, just don't want to hurt anyone's feelings...GFY!
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 43