Fred Bumpus

« Reply #390 on: June 20, 2014, 04:16:37 PM »

Ken, just noticing your note below your pic, you a fan of the RASCC?
Yes, I am. Anything Ramon Allones, I would guess is pretty damn good! I smoked my last RASS last year. This cigar I'm going to smoke in a bit, was a gift from Oyam18.
That cheap bastard is passing out Cubans?
Ha! Fred, we did a box split, but he wanted me to try this. Might be the next box split he wants to do!
I asked him to split some a few months back and he told me to go fuck myself!
Logged

glassken

« Reply #391 on: June 20, 2014, 04:16:47 PM »

Ken, just noticing your note below your pic, you a fan of the RASCC?
Yes, I am. Anything Ramon Allones, I would guess is pretty damn good! I smoked my last RASS last year. This cigar I'm going to smoke in a bit, was a gift from Oyam18.
Have you had the RA EL 2011? I just bought a box of RASCCs a few days ago, big RA fan myself as well.
Shaun, I have not had many LE's or special Editions, if that is what a RA EL 2011 is. I'm sure it would be good, though!

« Reply #392 on: June 20, 2014, 04:18:59 PM »

Man, I take my eyes off of you guys for one day and your checking out male strip sites..!
hell it was hand jobs this morning so not sure if it is getting better or worse.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #393 on: June 20, 2014, 04:19:04 PM »

Ken, just noticing your note below your pic, you a fan of the RASCC?
Yes, I am. Anything Ramon Allones, I would guess is pretty damn good! I smoked my last RASS last year. This cigar I'm going to smoke in a bit, was a gift from Oyam18.
That cheap bastard is passing out Cubans?
Ha! Fred, we did a box split, but he wanted me to try this. Might be the next box split he wants to do!
I asked him to split some a few months back and he told me to go fuck myself!
We did this about the time he came to the erroneous conclusion, that he hated ALL non-cuban cigars. I guess I caught him at the right time. He likes some non-cubans again. Go figure.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/20/2014
« Reply #394 on: June 20, 2014, 04:26:30 PM »

Man, I take my eyes off of you guys for one day and your checking out male strip sites..!
hell it was hand jobs this morning so not sure if it is getting better or worse.
And they gave me hell over my tree *.avi.... ugh..!

« Reply #395 on: June 20, 2014, 04:29:14 PM »

It is now 5:30 in Bermuda so time for me to begin smoking and drinking maneuvers.  Off make the selections be back shortly from the patio.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #396 on: June 20, 2014, 04:31:08 PM »

I changed what I am going too smoke:

« Reply #397 on: June 20, 2014, 04:37:45 PM »

Ken, just noticing your note below your pic, you a fan of the RASCC?
Yes, I am. Anything Ramon Allones, I would guess is pretty damn good! I smoked my last RASS last year. This cigar I'm going to smoke in a bit, was a gift from Oyam18.
Have you had the RA EL 2011? I just bought a box of RASCCs a few days ago, big RA fan myself as well.
Shaun, I have not had many LE's or special Editions, if that is what a RA EL 2011 is. I'm sure it would be good, though!
PM to you

« Reply #398 on: June 20, 2014, 04:39:02 PM »

I've got 6 lbs of chicken wing on the bar-b-q..., that I'm getting ready to start basting with a mix of butter and World Harbors Teriyaki sauce...  Oh, and an ice cold Lite beer... :)
Sounds amazing! I've been doing chicken wings on the grill a lot lately.  Used a peanut sauce last week, mixed that with some soy, honey, ginger, garlic, etc...very good.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/20/2014
« Reply #399 on: June 20, 2014, 04:42:59 PM »

I've got 6 lbs of chicken wing on the bar-b-q..., that I'm getting ready to start basting with a mix of butter and World Harbors Teriyaki sauce...  Oh, and an ice cold Lite beer... :)
Sounds amazing! I've been doing chicken wings on the grill a lot lately.  Used a peanut sauce last week, mixed that with some soy, honey, ginger, garlic, etc...very good.
Sounds good...  I've been craving bbq, so I'll finish it off with some baked on bbq sauce...

« Reply #400 on: June 20, 2014, 04:45:23 PM »

I changed what I am going too smoke:
I looked at some of those Pinolero's in the humi making my selection just now.  Been aging about 2 years have not tested one in at least a year but they are some strong mofo's I will tell you that.

« Reply #401 on: June 20, 2014, 04:47:28 PM »

I've got 6 lbs of chicken wing on the bar-b-q..., that I'm getting ready to start basting with a mix of butter and World Harbors Teriyaki sauce...  Oh, and an ice cold Lite beer... :)
Sounds amazing! I've been doing chicken wings on the grill a lot lately.  Used a peanut sauce last week, mixed that with some soy, honey, ginger, garlic, etc...very good.
Sounds good...  I've been craving bbq, so I'll finish it off with some baked on bbq sauce...
Sounds mighty good to me!  I ate at that Pappy's up your way a couple of times, pretty good ribs.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/20/2014
« Reply #402 on: June 20, 2014, 04:47:37 PM »

Has anyone seen that commercial where the guy takes a shower and accidentally uses his wife's liquid vaginal soap and turns into a big woose...? I don't know why, but I just thought you guys may have seen that... :)
Logged

glassken

« Reply #403 on: June 20, 2014, 04:49:03 PM »

I changed what I am going too smoke:
I looked at some of those Pinolero's in the humi making my selection just now.  Been aging about 2 years have not tested one in at least a year but they are some strong mofo's I will tell you that.
Dave, you gonna smoke one with me? This one has been in my humi for well over a year. It was gifted by jwacky, and who knows when he got it.

« Reply #404 on: June 20, 2014, 04:50:39 PM »

Man, I take my eyes off of you guys for one day and your checking out male strip sites..!
hell it was hand jobs this morning so not sure if it is getting better or worse.
All I know is it's scaring the hell out of me.