Thor

  • Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BoTL
Re: 6/20/2014
« Reply #345 on: June 20, 2014, 02:47:35 PM »

So this is where the party went to, eh? Man was i feeling lonely over there at the ole banter until fred pulled me up and out (thanks, fred). Just glad I know where you all swarmed to so that i can keepup with youse guys. Hate to post and run, but gotta do some painting in the kids' bedrooms. Hang tough everybody. Peace.
(As always, thanks for the recap Chip). By the way, I see most of the usual suspects, did CB make the jump?

« Reply #346 on: June 20, 2014, 02:50:03 PM »

So this is where the party went to, eh? Man was i feeling lonely over there at the ole banter until fred pulled me up and out (thanks, fred). Just glad I know where you all swarmed to so that i can keepup with youse guys. Hate to post and run, but gotta do some painting in the kids' bedrooms. Hang tough everybody. Peace.
(As always, thanks for the recap Chip). By the way, I see most of the usual suspects, did CB make the jump?
Hey Thor. CB's too old to jump but he came here begrudgingly

« Reply #347 on: June 20, 2014, 02:54:41 PM »

Alright men, it's that time for me. Enjoy your weekend, the drinking and smoking starts in about an hour
Logged

Thor

  • Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BoTL
Re: 6/20/2014
« Reply #348 on: June 20, 2014, 02:54:48 PM »

Hey Thor. CB's too old to jump but he came here begrudgingly///Old habits are hard to break, eh?. Enjoy your day and weekend, guys. I'll pop in now that i now where to go.

« Reply #349 on: June 20, 2014, 02:55:22 PM »

So this is where the party went to, eh? Man was i feeling lonely over there at the ole banter until fred pulled me up and out (thanks, fred). Just glad I know where you all swarmed to so that i can keepup with youse guys. Hate to post and run, but gotta do some painting in the kids' bedrooms. Hang tough everybody. Peace.
(As always, thanks for the recap Chip). By the way, I see most of the usual suspects, did CB make the jump?
Good to see you Thor!

« Reply #350 on: June 20, 2014, 02:55:44 PM »

Alright men, it's that time for me. Enjoy your weekend, the drinking and smoking starts in about an hour
See ya fishy, hopefully I'm not far behind ya!
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #351 on: June 20, 2014, 02:58:45 PM »

Alright men, it's that time for me. Enjoy your weekend, the drinking and smoking starts in about an hour
Enjoy the weekend!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #352 on: June 20, 2014, 02:59:20 PM »

Hey Thor. CB's too old to jump but he came here begrudgingly///Old habits are hard to break, eh?. Enjoy your day and weekend, guys. I'll pop in now that i now where to go.

Later, Thor, glad to see ya made it over.  Must've been weird signing in to the banter and it was just a ghost of what it used to be.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #353 on: June 20, 2014, 03:01:47 PM »

Alright men, it's that time for me. Enjoy your weekend, the drinking and smoking starts in about an hour
See ya fishy, hopefully I'm not far behind ya!
So Shaun, is Jaimie ever gonna make an appearance here?

« Reply #354 on: June 20, 2014, 03:07:28 PM »

Alright men, it's that time for me. Enjoy your weekend, the drinking and smoking starts in about an hour
See ya fishy, hopefully I'm not far behind ya!
So Shaun, is Jaimie ever gonna make an appearance here?
I'll give him a little nudge and see if I can get a celebrity appearance from him
Logged

glassken

« Reply #355 on: June 20, 2014, 03:09:56 PM »

Alright men, it's that time for me. Enjoy your weekend, the drinking and smoking starts in about an hour
See ya fishy, hopefully I'm not far behind ya!
So Shaun, is Jaimie ever gonna make an appearance here?
I'll give him a little nudge and see if I can get a celebrity appearance from him
HaHa, ok!

« Reply #356 on: June 20, 2014, 03:10:31 PM »

Alright men, it's that time for me. Enjoy your weekend, the drinking and smoking starts in about an hour
See ya fishy, hopefully I'm not far behind ya!
So Shaun, is Jaimie ever gonna make an appearance here?
I'll give him a little nudge and see if I can get a celebrity appearance from him
HaHa, ok!
Good to see ya Ken, any plans for the weekend?
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #357 on: June 20, 2014, 03:12:17 PM »

Alright men, it's that time for me. Enjoy your weekend, the drinking and smoking starts in about an hour
See ya fishy, hopefully I'm not far behind ya!
So Shaun, is Jaimie ever gonna make an appearance here?
I'll give him a little nudge and see if I can get a celebrity appearance from him
Who's Jaimie?
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #358 on: June 20, 2014, 03:14:36 PM »

Alright men, it's that time for me. Enjoy your weekend, the drinking and smoking starts in about an hour
See ya fishy, hopefully I'm not far behind ya!
So Shaun, is Jaimie ever gonna make an appearance here?
I'll give him a little nudge and see if I can get a celebrity appearance from him
Who's Jaimie?

'Marker'
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/20/2014
« Reply #359 on: June 20, 2014, 03:15:41 PM »

24 Guerra Habano Robusto
        10/22.50
23 Spectre Robusto
         10/34.99
22 Humi-Care 16 oz. Cigar Juice
          1/9.50
21 5 Vegas Gold Double Nickel
         10/25.00
20 Isla del Sol by Drew Estate Churchill
          5/17.00
19 601 Serie Blue Box-Press Maduro
         10/39.99
18 Padron #3000 Maduro
          4/24.00
17 Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Corona
         10/22.50
16 La Duena Petit Robusto
          5/23.50
15 Nub 4-Cigar Cutter Combo
          1/23.00
14 Liga Privada Undercrown
          5/27.50
13 Gran Habano Vintage 2002
         10/24.50
12 Rocky Patel Royal Vintage
         10/34.99
11 Montecristo Classic Robusto
          5/27.50
10 Room 101 305 Robusto
         10/39.50
 9 CAO Italia Largo Tubo
          5/24.50
 8 Carlos Torano Loyal Torpedo
         10/29.50
 7 My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robusto
          5/25.00
 6 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure
         10/39.50
 5 Diesel Delirium Gordo
          5/34.50
 4 Alec Bradley Tempus Maduro