« Reply #330 on: June 20, 2014, 02:19:29 PM »

Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #331 on: June 20, 2014, 02:19:32 PM »

Hazzuh!

Later, Dave.  Could've said this in my previous post to you since I'd seen you sign off but figured I'd squeeze another post out of it.  What's the word count needed to be considered quality?

« Reply #332 on: June 20, 2014, 02:19:33 PM »

Anyone else notice we rarely see any merch on the jams anymore? It used to be like clockwork, started with the 15th item, then every 10th item after that. Now, not so much. Though, I guess today's 15th item did include a cutter, but I'm not counting that.

Honestly don't even pay much attention to the Jam these days...
I don't either, all I see of them is the recaps.
Definitely not, not really their market.

Very rarely a "no brainer" deal like others that've been shared in recent days.
God damn sheesh on me. I think I may have to hazzuh early today.
For an esteemed member, you're sure acting like a newb today
It's a fake esteemed status anyways, right?  8)

I still brag about my post count to my wife and all my friends, anyway, fake or not.  And they're all super impressed.
Some guys brag about wealth or cars, me...post counts
I'm thinking of getting some gold bling with '35k, bitches' written on it soon.

Will you at least let FredBob touch it?
*spit on it

« Reply #333 on: June 20, 2014, 02:20:09 PM »

Hazzuh!

Later, Dave.  Could've said this in my previous post to you since I'd seen you sign off but figured I'd squeeze another post out of it.  What's the word count needed to be considered quantity?
More than a single line of text...I make it a point to NOT have that much.

« Reply #334 on: June 20, 2014, 02:20:10 PM »

[...]

Depends on his post count by then
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #335 on: June 20, 2014, 02:20:54 PM »

Happy Friday boys, sfw http://nesn.com/2014/06/mexicos-sexy-t-v-reporter-steals-2014-world-cup-spotlight-photos/
Good god!

I don't even want to know what Shaun would do to her...
Same thing I would...give her the worst 45 seconds of her life then apologize
45sec includes me getting undressed, finishing, and getting dressed again
I'd need slightly longer...to catch my breath before getting dressed. Can you picture the look of bewilderment on her face?
You can only hope for bewilderment.
That would be a best case scenario.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #336 on: June 20, 2014, 02:23:21 PM »

[...]

Scotty and me will piss on it!
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #337 on: June 20, 2014, 02:24:49 PM »

[...]

at least it won't be P-H-O-N-E-Y !!!!!

« Reply #338 on: June 20, 2014, 02:26:28 PM »

[...]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5sX24usBvQ
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #339 on: June 20, 2014, 02:28:18 PM »

Time for another cigar while I ponder my chores.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/20/2014
« Reply #340 on: June 20, 2014, 02:36:32 PM »

23 Spectre Robusto
         10/34.99
22 Humi-Care 16 oz. Cigar Juice
          1/9.50
21 5 Vegas Gold Double Nickel
         10/25.00
20 Isla del Sol by Drew Estate Churchill
          5/17.00
19 601 Serie Blue Box-Press Maduro
         10/39.99
18 Padron #3000 Maduro
          4/24.00
17 Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Corona
         10/22.50
16 La Duena Petit Robusto
          5/23.50
15 Nub 4-Cigar Cutter Combo
          1/23.00
14 Liga Privada Undercrown
          5/27.50
13 Gran Habano Vintage 2002
         10/24.50
12 Rocky Patel Royal Vintage
         10/34.99
11 Montecristo Classic Robusto
          5/27.50
10 Room 101 305 Robusto
         10/39.50
 9 CAO Italia Largo Tubo
          5/24.50
 8 Carlos Torano Loyal Torpedo
         10/29.50
 7 My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robusto
          5/25.00
 6 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure
         10/39.50
 5 Diesel Delirium Gordo
          5/34.50
 4 Alec Bradley Tempus Maduro
         10/39.99
 3 La Aurora Preferidos Ecuador
          5/25.00
 2 Oliva Serie 'O'
         10/39.99
 1 MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured
          5/25.00
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #341 on: June 20, 2014, 02:36:52 PM »

Speaking of cigars, had a Mi Barrio last night from a couple years ago. Didn't think much of it when I had a couple OTT but the down time has done them good. Really enjoyed it.

« Reply #342 on: June 20, 2014, 02:39:34 PM »

Speaking of cigars, had a Mi Barrio last night from a couple years ago. Didn't think much of it when I had a couple OTT but the down time has done them good. Really enjoyed it.
That is a solid stick, remember I used to hit them on the MASH back in the day
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #343 on: June 20, 2014, 02:41:22 PM »

Hey thor, welcome to the new banter!

« Reply #344 on: June 20, 2014, 02:42:10 PM »

I added one for $2.50 to an order at Famous' bid, a torpedo. I liked it a lot I guess not enough to pursue more but if they came up on a deal I'd buy some