« Reply #315 on: June 20, 2014, 02:06:06 PM »

Anyone else notice we rarely see any merch on the jams anymore? It used to be like clockwork, started with the 15th item, then every 10th item after that. Now, not so much. Though, I guess today's 15th item did include a cutter, but I'm not counting that.

Honestly don't even pay much attention to the Jam these days...
I don't either, all I see of them is the recaps.
Definitely not, not really their market.

Very rarely a "no brainer" deal like others that've been shared in recent days.
God damn sheesh on me. I think I may have to hazzuh early today.
For an esteemed member, you're sure acting like a newb today
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #316 on: June 20, 2014, 02:06:11 PM »

Anyone else notice we rarely see any merch on the jams anymore? It used to be like clockwork, started with the 15th item, then every 10th item after that. Now, not so much. Though, I guess today's 15th item did include a cutter, but I'm not counting that.

Honestly don't even pay much attention to the Jam these days...
I don't either, all I see of them is the recaps.
Definitely not, not really their market.

Very rarely a "no brainer" deal like others that've been shared in recent days.
God damn sheesh on me. I think I may have to hazzuh early today.

no brainer deal not their market... indeed.  Stocked up enough over the years that those are the only deals I look for any more, aside from any newer offerings, which also is not CI's market.

Have a great weekend, Dave, if you're actually leaving now.

« Reply #317 on: June 20, 2014, 02:07:26 PM »

Anyone else notice we rarely see any merch on the jams anymore? It used to be like clockwork, started with the 15th item, then every 10th item after that. Now, not so much. Though, I guess today's 15th item did include a cutter, but I'm not counting that.

Honestly don't even pay much attention to the Jam these days...
I don't either, all I see of them is the recaps.
Definitely not, not really their market.

Very rarely a "no brainer" deal like others that've been shared in recent days.
God damn sheesh on me. I think I may have to hazzuh early today.
For an esteemed member, you're sure acting like a newb today
Fuckin kids these days!  8)

« Reply #318 on: June 20, 2014, 02:07:31 PM »

Anyone else notice we rarely see any merch on the jams anymore? It used to be like clockwork, started with the 15th item, then every 10th item after that. Now, not so much. Though, I guess today's 15th item did include a cutter, but I'm not counting that.

Honestly don't even pay much attention to the Jam these days...
I don't either, all I see of them is the recaps.
Definitely not, not really their market.

Very rarely a "no brainer" deal like others that've been shared in recent days.
God damn sheesh on me. I think I may have to hazzuh early today.
For an esteemed member, you're sure acting like a newb today
It's a fake esteemed status anyways, right?  8)
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #319 on: June 20, 2014, 02:09:00 PM »

Anyone else notice we rarely see any merch on the jams anymore? It used to be like clockwork, started with the 15th item, then every 10th item after that. Now, not so much. Though, I guess today's 15th item did include a cutter, but I'm not counting that.

Honestly don't even pay much attention to the Jam these days...
I don't either, all I see of them is the recaps.
Definitely not, not really their market.

Very rarely a "no brainer" deal like others that've been shared in recent days.
God damn sheesh on me. I think I may have to hazzuh early today.
For an esteemed member, you're sure acting like a newb today
It's a fake esteemed status anyways, right?  8)

I still brag about my post count to my wife and all my friends, anyway, fake or not.  And they're all super impressed.

« Reply #320 on: June 20, 2014, 02:10:11 PM »

Anyone else notice we rarely see any merch on the jams anymore? It used to be like clockwork, started with the 15th item, then every 10th item after that. Now, not so much. Though, I guess today's 15th item did include a cutter, but I'm not counting that.

Honestly don't even pay much attention to the Jam these days...
I don't either, all I see of them is the recaps.
Definitely not, not really their market.

Very rarely a "no brainer" deal like others that've been shared in recent days.
God damn sheesh on me. I think I may have to hazzuh early today.
For an esteemed member, you're sure acting like a newb today
It's a fake esteemed status anyways, right?  8)

I still brag about my post count to my wife and all my friends, anyway, fake or not.  And they're all super impressed.
Some guys brag about wealth or cars, me...post counts
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #321 on: June 20, 2014, 02:13:05 PM »

Anyone else notice we rarely see any merch on the jams anymore? It used to be like clockwork, started with the 15th item, then every 10th item after that. Now, not so much. Though, I guess today's 15th item did include a cutter, but I'm not counting that.

Honestly don't even pay much attention to the Jam these days...
I don't either, all I see of them is the recaps.
Definitely not, not really their market.

Very rarely a "no brainer" deal like others that've been shared in recent days.
God damn sheesh on me. I think I may have to hazzuh early today.
For an esteemed member, you're sure acting like a newb today
It's a fake esteemed status anyways, right?  8)

I still brag about my post count to my wife and all my friends, anyway, fake or not.  And they're all super impressed.
Hey everybody, this is what they pay me to do all day!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #322 on: June 20, 2014, 02:13:08 PM »

Anyone else notice we rarely see any merch on the jams anymore? It used to be like clockwork, started with the 15th item, then every 10th item after that. Now, not so much. Though, I guess today's 15th item did include a cutter, but I'm not counting that.

Honestly don't even pay much attention to the Jam these days...
I don't either, all I see of them is the recaps.
Definitely not, not really their market.

Very rarely a "no brainer" deal like others that've been shared in recent days.
God damn sheesh on me. I think I may have to hazzuh early today.
For an esteemed member, you're sure acting like a newb today
It's a fake esteemed status anyways, right?  8)

I still brag about my post count to my wife and all my friends, anyway, fake or not.  And they're all super impressed.
Some guys brag about wealth or cars, me...post counts

Yep.  "How was your day?"  Good, knocked out 62 posts.  Mostly just a quantity day.  No big deal.  I got way more in than my friend sfish.

« Reply #323 on: June 20, 2014, 02:15:07 PM »

[...]

I rotate posts like a workout, MWF-Fluff day, TuTh-Major Fluff Day

« Reply #324 on: June 20, 2014, 02:17:11 PM »

Anyone else notice we rarely see any merch on the jams anymore? It used to be like clockwork, started with the 15th item, then every 10th item after that. Now, not so much. Though, I guess today's 15th item did include a cutter, but I'm not counting that.

Honestly don't even pay much attention to the Jam these days...
I don't either, all I see of them is the recaps.
Definitely not, not really their market.

Very rarely a "no brainer" deal like others that've been shared in recent days.
God damn sheesh on me. I think I may have to hazzuh early today.
For an esteemed member, you're sure acting like a newb today
It's a fake esteemed status anyways, right?  8)

I still brag about my post count to my wife and all my friends, anyway, fake or not.  And they're all super impressed.
Some guys brag about wealth or cars, me...post counts
I'm thinking of getting some gold bling with '35k, bitches' written on it soon.

« Reply #325 on: June 20, 2014, 02:17:25 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #326 on: June 20, 2014, 02:17:44 PM »

[...]

I'll get the Dom, poppin bottles bitchezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

« Reply #327 on: June 20, 2014, 02:18:09 PM »

« Reply #328 on: June 20, 2014, 02:18:32 PM »

[...]

Just wait honey, in about 3 years or so I'll be an Esteemed Member!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #329 on: June 20, 2014, 02:18:40 PM »

[...]

Will you at least let FredBob touch it?