LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/20/2014
« Reply #270 on: June 20, 2014, 12:35:05 PM »

19 601 Serie Blue Box-Press Maduro
         10/39.99
18 Padron #3000 Maduro
          4/24.00
17 Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Corona
         10/22.50
16 La Duena Petit Robusto
          5/23.50
15 Nub 4-Cigar Cutter Combo
          1/23.00
14 Liga Privada Undercrown
          5/27.50
13 Gran Habano Vintage 2002
         10/24.50
12 Rocky Patel Royal Vintage
         10/34.99
11 Montecristo Classic Robusto
          5/27.50
10 Room 101 305 Robusto
         10/39.50
 9 CAO Italia Largo Tubo
          5/24.50
 8 Carlos Torano Loyal Torpedo
         10/29.50
 7 My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robusto
          5/25.00
 6 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure
         10/39.50
 5 Diesel Delirium Gordo
          5/34.50
 4 Alec Bradley Tempus Maduro
         10/39.99
 3 La Aurora Preferidos Ecuador
          5/25.00
 2 Oliva Serie 'O'
         10/39.99
 1 MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured
          5/25.00

« Reply #271 on: June 20, 2014, 12:35:14 PM »

How is the current jam offering a petit robusto?
I like the small torp better...but the MF LB PR is a favorite of mine
My point is that it's a 5x50.  THAT is a plain ol' robusto in my dictionary.  Not a petit robusto.  WTF?
It was made for a woman.  You put "petite" in and women want it.
I'm not sure about that.  It was made BY a woman but not necessarily FOR a woman.  Whatever.  I'll bring it back up on Tuesday.
Pete Johnson and Pepin Garcia are women?
PJ blended it for DPG's daughter, it was her project
Did you hear PJ and Janny are engaged...

Huh?  Thought he was already married?
Nada, on the down low.  Buddy who owns a B&M and is buddies with PJ was telling Mike that last week...I would hit that...over, and over, and over...(Janny not Pete)

Well, that sounds incredibly gossipy.  He said that he said that he said... sheesh.
Sheesh...
I find her to be a bit of a butter face, no offense
I usually don't fuck faces, no offense taken.  :) But agreed, the cannons are what intrigues me the most
She can clean up well and photograph glamorously.

This looks to me to be more what you'd see day-to-day.
Exactly, then you have to put up with the whole Spanish accent thing...her father is your partner, bad juju

And her cigar breath.
LOL !
If Pete Johnson Likes her , she has to be good the man has great taste .
Hey! My creep-o-meter just went off, what happened? Oh, it was just you Steve
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #272 on: June 20, 2014, 12:36:36 PM »

Hey! My creep-o-meter just went off, what happened? Oh, it was just you Steve
[/quote]

Only a matter of time before someone took it too far.

« Reply #273 on: June 20, 2014, 12:38:47 PM »

Hey! My creep-o-meter just went off, what happened? Oh, it was just you Steve

Only a matter of time before someone took it too far.
I thought we blew through that barrier pages ago.  I have to lower my standards.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #274 on: June 20, 2014, 12:42:50 PM »

[...]

Sorry , my bad .

« Reply #275 on: June 20, 2014, 12:45:53 PM »

Hey! My creep-o-meter just went off, what happened? Oh, it was just you Steve

Only a matter of time before someone took it too far.
[/quote]Yeah, I'm just surprised it was dd

« Reply #276 on: June 20, 2014, 12:52:30 PM »

Hey! My creep-o-meter just went off, what happened? Oh, it was just you Steve

Only a matter of time before someone took it too far.
Yeah, I'm just surprised it was dd
[/quote]yeah, too far is usually the sfish special of the day...
hello boys.

« Reply #277 on: June 20, 2014, 12:57:34 PM »

Hey! My creep-o-meter just went off, what happened? Oh, it was just you Steve

Only a matter of time before someone took it too far.
Yeah, I'm just surprised it was dd
yeah, too far is usually the sfish special of the day...
hello boys.
[/quote]Exactly, I see whatcha did there. How dare he

« Reply #278 on: June 20, 2014, 01:04:05 PM »

Hey! My creep-o-meter just went off, what happened? Oh, it was just you Steve
Only a matter of time before someone took it too far.
Yeah, I'm just surprised it was dd
yeah, too far is usually the sfish special of the day...
hello boys.
Exactly, I see whatcha did there. How dare he
[/quote]you have a firm grasp of the obvious, there fishy... :D

« Reply #279 on: June 20, 2014, 01:06:49 PM »

Flight looks good to go finally, later draggers.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #280 on: June 20, 2014, 01:07:06 PM »

Flight looks good to go finally, later draggers.

Safe travels, Dave.

« Reply #281 on: June 20, 2014, 01:08:48 PM »

Flight looks good to go finally, later draggers.
See ya Dave, have a good weekend!

« Reply #282 on: June 20, 2014, 01:08:49 PM »

Flight looks good to go finally, later draggers.
have a good wheels up there Dave!

« Reply #283 on: June 20, 2014, 01:11:59 PM »

Hey! My creep-o-meter just went off, what happened? Oh, it was just you Steve
Only a matter of time before someone took it too far.
Yeah, I'm just surprised it was dd
yeah, too far is usually the sfish special of the day...
hello boys.
Exactly, I see whatcha did there. How dare he
you have a firm grasp of the obvious, there fishy... :D
[/quote]Indeed, and you're obviously a...I'll save it for Tuesday

« Reply #284 on: June 20, 2014, 01:13:26 PM »

Flight looks good to go finally, later draggers.
/////Hope it's a smooth flight, Dave. Later.