« Reply #255 on: June 20, 2014, 12:08:31 PM »

How is the current jam offering a petit robusto?
I like the small torp better...but the MF LB PR is a favorite of mine
My point is that it's a 5x50.  THAT is a plain ol' robusto in my dictionary.  Not a petit robusto.  WTF?
It was made for a woman.  You put "petite" in and women want it.
I'm not sure about that.  It was made BY a woman but not necessarily FOR a woman.  Whatever.  I'll bring it back up on Tuesday.
Pete Johnson and Pepin Garcia are women?
PJ blended it for DPG's daughter, it was her project
Did you hear PJ and Janny are engaged...

Huh?  Thought he was already married?
And his wife (or who I thought was his wife) is smokin' hot. No pun intended.
Yeah I thought his wife was really cute
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #256 on: June 20, 2014, 12:08:40 PM »

How is the current jam offering a petit robusto?
I like the small torp better...but the MF LB PR is a favorite of mine
My point is that it's a 5x50.  THAT is a plain ol' robusto in my dictionary.  Not a petit robusto.  WTF?
It was made for a woman.  You put "petite" in and women want it.
I'm not sure about that.  It was made BY a woman but not necessarily FOR a woman.  Whatever.  I'll bring it back up on Tuesday.
Pete Johnson and Pepin Garcia are women?
PJ blended it for DPG's daughter, it was her project
Did you hear PJ and Janny are engaged...

Huh?  Thought he was already married?
Nada, on the down low.  Buddy who owns a B&M and is buddies with PJ was telling Mike that last week...I would hit that...over, and over, and over...(Janny not Pete)

Well, that sounds incredibly gossipy.  He said that he said that he said... sheesh.
Sheesh...
I find her to be a bit of a butter face, no offense

Agreed.

« Reply #257 on: June 20, 2014, 12:09:08 PM »

[...]

I usually don't fuck faces, no offense taken.  :) But agreed, the cannons are what intrigues me the most

« Reply #258 on: June 20, 2014, 12:10:19 PM »

Good day all!  Been a while,  hope everything is good!
Sammy!

« Reply #259 on: June 20, 2014, 12:12:03 PM »

Another hour and a half for next flight....if only there was a smoking lounge...
Dang, guess we could have had a breakfast herf this morning.
That might have worked. I've decided that Houston isn't a bad airport to be stuck in for a bit. A number of nice little bars scattered throughout and lots more eye candy.

« Reply #260 on: June 20, 2014, 12:18:18 PM »

[...]

She can clean up well and photograph glamorously.

This looks to me to be more what you'd see day-to-day.

« Reply #261 on: June 20, 2014, 12:18:20 PM »

[...]

You should give it a try, it's good foreplay. She has a great rack and don't get me wrong, I wouldn't throw her out of bed but...
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #262 on: June 20, 2014, 12:20:07 PM »

Hey Scott, Bret, Deuce, Fred, Dave(s).... shots for everyone!

Here's some web cam footage of Joe at the last tasting. haha

now that's funny! Thanks for making me laugh,  BYS!

« Reply #263 on: June 20, 2014, 12:20:24 PM »

[...]

Exactly, then you have to put up with the whole Spanish accent thing...her father is your partner, bad juju
Logged

glassken

« Reply #264 on: June 20, 2014, 12:22:17 PM »

Morning Joe, Shaun, Bret. I'm not scrolling down any farther so the rest can GFTs
Good morning Fred, now that you're at the top portion of the page.
Hiya Scotty
What's crackin' Fred? Besides LTG's paint
Sitting here looking around at all the work I have to do and getting depressed.  Think I'll have another cigar.
That's the spirit! Us procrastinators need to stay proud!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #265 on: June 20, 2014, 12:23:47 PM »

Hey Scott, Bret, Deuce, Fred, Dave(s).... shots for everyone!

Here's some web cam footage of Joe at the last tasting. haha

now that's funny! Thanks for making me laugh,  BYS!

LOL, looks about right.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #266 on: June 20, 2014, 12:26:39 PM »

[...]

And her cigar breath.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #267 on: June 20, 2014, 12:28:22 PM »

[...]

LOL !

« Reply #268 on: June 20, 2014, 12:30:43 PM »

[...]

And her raids on your humidor.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #269 on: June 20, 2014, 12:31:28 PM »

[...]

If Pete Johnson Likes her , she has to be good the man has great taste .