« Reply #195 on: June 20, 2014, 11:20:46 AM »

Morning Joe, Shaun, Bret. I'm not scrolling down any farther so the rest can GFTs
Mornin!  TGIF!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #196 on: June 20, 2014, 11:20:53 AM »

What's up with the guy posting on the 6/2/14 thread?  That FB still bitter about post counts?
Huh? I'm sitting here minding my own business. NP Xen and coffee

Morning, FB.  Figured it was a carryover from the other day when you were talking about it, seeing how many posts you could rack up on a previous day's banter.  I was amused by it.  Now that I know it was just Tony it's not as amusing.

« Reply #197 on: June 20, 2014, 11:21:58 AM »

How is the current jam offering a petit robusto?
I like the small torp better...but the MF LB PR is a favorite of mine
My point is that it's a 5x50.  THAT is a plain ol' robusto in my dictionary.  Not a petit robusto.  WTF?
It was made for a woman.  You put "petite" in and women want it.
If that were the case, Tony would be "getting it" all the time :-)
Have we met?  There isn't anything petit about me.

« Reply #198 on: June 20, 2014, 11:22:59 AM »

How is the current jam offering a petit robusto?
I like the small torp better...but the MF LB PR is a favorite of mine
My point is that it's a 5x50.  THAT is a plain ol' robusto in my dictionary.  Not a petit robusto.  WTF?
It was made for a woman.  You put "petite" in and women want it.
If that were the case, Tony would be "getting it" all the time :-)
Have we met?  There isn't anything petit about me.
Not what I heard

« Reply #199 on: June 20, 2014, 11:23:07 AM »

What's up with the guy posting on the 6/2/14 thread?  That FB still bitter about post counts?
That was me testing something.  Yesterday, I made it so that the SPAMbots couldn't create a calendar entry.  However, NJDave created a new one and they promptly replied to it.  So I made a change that doesn't allow newbies to do anything but "see" the calendar.  Therefore, they have to get in 50 posts on the regular banter page first.  I'm hoping that will help.
Are you trying to say something, Dave?

« Reply #200 on: June 20, 2014, 11:23:37 AM »

What's up with the guy posting on the 6/2/14 thread?  That FB still bitter about post counts?
That was me testing something.  Yesterday, I made it so that the SPAMbots couldn't create a calendar entry.  However, NJDave created a new one and they promptly replied to it.  So I made a change that doesn't allow newbies to do anything but "see" the calendar.  Therefore, they have to get in 50 posts on the regular banter page first.  I'm hoping that will help.
so you're thanking me for helping to debug the site or passing in an infection?

« Reply #201 on: June 20, 2014, 11:24:17 AM »

What's up with the guy posting on the 6/2/14 thread?  That FB still bitter about post counts?
That was me testing something.  Yesterday, I made it so that the SPAMbots couldn't create a calendar entry.  However, NJDave created a new one and they promptly replied to it.  So I made a change that doesn't allow newbies to do anything but "see" the calendar.  Therefore, they have to get in 50 posts on the regular banter page first.  I'm hoping that will help.
Are you trying to say something, Dave?
Seems short of words ;)
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #202 on: June 20, 2014, 11:24:35 AM »

How is the current jam offering a petit robusto?
I like the small torp better...but the MF LB PR is a favorite of mine
My point is that it's a 5x50.  THAT is a plain ol' robusto in my dictionary.  Not a petit robusto.  WTF?
It was made for a woman.  You put "petite" in and women want it.
If that were the case, Tony would be "getting it" all the time :-)
Have we met?  There isn't anything petit about me.
Not what I heard

Your wives comparing notes on Facebook?

« Reply #203 on: June 20, 2014, 11:25:34 AM »

How is the current jam offering a petit robusto?
I like the small torp better...but the MF LB PR is a favorite of mine
My point is that it's a 5x50.  THAT is a plain ol' robusto in my dictionary.  Not a petit robusto.  WTF?
It was made for a woman.  You put "petite" in and women want it.
I'm not sure about that.  It was made BY a woman but not necessarily FOR a woman.  Whatever.  I'll bring it back up on Tuesday.

So bitter this morning, sheesh!  Didn't anyone tell you it's Friday?
I had Indian food for lunch yesterday and my ass is still burning.  Is it THAT noticeable?
Sounds like Gandhi's using you sphincter as a speed bag

« Reply #204 on: June 20, 2014, 11:25:40 AM »

How is the current jam offering a petit robusto?
I like the small torp better...but the MF LB PR is a favorite of mine
My point is that it's a 5x50.  THAT is a plain ol' robusto in my dictionary.  Not a petit robusto.  WTF?
It was made for a woman.  You put "petite" in and women want it.
If that were the case, Tony would be "getting it" all the time :-)
Have we met?  There isn't anything petit about me.
Not what I heard
Well I guess it's all relative.  It's not actually petit, but the optical illusion created by my enormity.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/20/2014
« Reply #205 on: June 20, 2014, 11:26:15 AM »

17 Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Corona
         10/22.50
16 La Duena Petit Robusto
          5/23.50
15 Nub 4-Cigar Cutter Combo
          1/23.00
14 Liga Privada Undercrown
          5/27.50
13 Gran Habano Vintage 2002
         10/24.50
12 Rocky Patel Royal Vintage
         10/34.99
11 Montecristo Classic Robusto
          5/27.50
10 Room 101 305 Robusto
         10/39.50
 9 CAO Italia Largo Tubo
          5/24.50
 8 Carlos Torano Loyal Torpedo
         10/29.50
 7 My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robusto
          5/25.00
 6 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure
         10/39.50
 5 Diesel Delirium Gordo
          5/34.50
 4 Alec Bradley Tempus Maduro
         10/39.99
 3 La Aurora Preferidos Ecuador
          5/25.00
 2 Oliva Serie 'O'
         10/39.99
 1 MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured
          5/25.00

« Reply #206 on: June 20, 2014, 11:26:46 AM »

How is the current jam offering a petit robusto?
I like the small torp better...but the MF LB PR is a favorite of mine
My point is that it's a 5x50.  THAT is a plain ol' robusto in my dictionary.  Not a petit robusto.  WTF?
It was made for a woman.  You put "petite" in and women want it.
If that were the case, Tony would be "getting it" all the time :-)
Have we met?  There isn't anything petit about me.
Not what I heard

Your wives comparing notes on Facebook?
LOL! Douche! Don't think you got away easy there either, your wife told my wife you're hung like a Pez!

« Reply #207 on: June 20, 2014, 11:27:18 AM »

What's up with the guy posting on the 6/2/14 thread?  That FB still bitter about post counts?
That was me testing something.  Yesterday, I made it so that the SPAMbots couldn't create a calendar entry.  However, NJDave created a new one and they promptly replied to it.  So I made a change that doesn't allow newbies to do anything but "see" the calendar.  Therefore, they have to get in 50 posts on the regular banter page first.  I'm hoping that will help.
so you're thanking me for helping to debug the site or passing in an infection?
Neither.  But now that you mention it, I have noticed that those Russian porn sites only reply to your posts.  Hmmm.

« Reply #208 on: June 20, 2014, 11:28:05 AM »

How is the current jam offering a petit robusto?
I like the small torp better...but the MF LB PR is a favorite of mine
My point is that it's a 5x50.  THAT is a plain ol' robusto in my dictionary.  Not a petit robusto.  WTF?
It was made for a woman.  You put "petite" in and women want it.
If that were the case, Tony would be "getting it" all the time :-)
Have we met?  There isn't anything petit about me.
Well one thing...at least according to little fish...

« Reply #209 on: June 20, 2014, 11:29:04 AM »

Friday!  Morning, all.
Morning, Wacky Joe.

Morning, Dave.  Saw earlier that you have a sorta normal weekend?  Off tomorrow?
Indeed, scraping and painting half the house this weekend. Good times.

You need more practice with how to do weekends.  Guess it's better to do it now before the heat kicks in, at least to the point that I'm hearing about it on the news.
Yeah, you're telling me.