« Reply #165 on: June 20, 2014, 10:45:42 AM »

Friday!  Morning, all.
Morning CabiWacky
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #166 on: June 20, 2014, 10:46:31 AM »

Friday!  Morning, all.
Morning CabiWacky

Morning, Shaun.  Tat Pudgy Monsters get here today, eager to see how they look.

« Reply #167 on: June 20, 2014, 10:48:28 AM »

How is the current jam offering a petit robusto?

« Reply #168 on: June 20, 2014, 10:51:26 AM »

Friday!  Morning, all.
Morning CabiWacky

Morning, Shaun.  Tat Pudgy Monsters get here today, eager to see how they look.
MFer!  My sources haven't hit yet, still impatiently waiting.  Might buy some CCs to hold me over
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #169 on: June 20, 2014, 10:52:39 AM »

Friday!  Morning, all.
Morning CabiWacky

Morning, Shaun.  Tat Pudgy Monsters get here today, eager to see how they look.
MFer!  My sources haven't hit yet, still impatiently waiting.  Might buy some CCs to hold me over

Tampa Humidor got some in but sold their inventory quickly.  Like Smoke Inn, said they'll be getting more.  Somewhat large production run so it ya want them, you'll get 'em.  "You" not being you specifically, I know you've already got some lined up.

« Reply #170 on: June 20, 2014, 10:53:34 AM »

How is the current jam offering a petit robusto?
I like the small torp better...but the MF LB PR is a favorite of mine

« Reply #171 on: June 20, 2014, 10:57:12 AM »

What's up with the guy posting on the 6/2/14 thread?  That FB still bitter about post counts?
That was me testing something.  Yesterday, I made it so that the SPAMbots couldn't create a calendar entry.  However, NJDave created a new one and they promptly replied to it.  So I made a change that doesn't allow newbies to do anything but "see" the calendar.  Therefore, they have to get in 50 posts on the regular banter page first.  I'm hoping that will help.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #172 on: June 20, 2014, 10:58:30 AM »

What's up with the guy posting on the 6/2/14 thread?  That FB still bitter about post counts?
That was me testing something.  Yesterday, I made it so that the SPAMbots couldn't create a calendar entry.  However, NJDave created a new one and they promptly replied to it.  So I made a change that doesn't allow newbies to do anything but "see" the calendar.  Therefore, they have to get in 50 posts on the regular banter page first.  I'm hoping that will help.

LOL, I thought I thought someone was just fucking with you/us.  I was confused as hell when I clicked on the top thread assuming it was today's, and all I saw were a bunch of numbers.

« Reply #173 on: June 20, 2014, 11:00:09 AM »

How is the current jam offering a petit robusto?
I like the small torp better...but the MF LB PR is a favorite of mine
My point is that it's a 5x50.  THAT is a plain ol' robusto in my dictionary.  Not a petit robusto.  WTF?
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #174 on: June 20, 2014, 11:01:15 AM »

How is the current jam offering a petit robusto?
I like the small torp better...but the MF LB PR is a favorite of mine
My point is that it's a 5x50.  THAT is a plain ol' robusto in my dictionary.  Not a petit robusto.  WTF?

Save it for Tuesday.

« Reply #175 on: June 20, 2014, 11:01:17 AM »

What's up with the guy posting on the 6/2/14 thread?  That FB still bitter about post counts?
That was me testing something.  Yesterday, I made it so that the SPAMbots couldn't create a calendar entry.  However, NJDave created a new one and they promptly replied to it.  So I made a change that doesn't allow newbies to do anything but "see" the calendar.  Therefore, they have to get in 50 posts on the regular banter page first.  I'm hoping that will help.

LOL, I thought I thought someone was just fucking with you/us.  I was confused as hell when I clicked on the top thread assuming it was today's, and all I saw were a bunch of numbers.
The thread was returned to its original state.  All those posts, plus the userid is gone now.

« Reply #176 on: June 20, 2014, 11:01:57 AM »

How is the current jam offering a petit robusto?
I like the small torp better...but the MF LB PR is a favorite of mine
My point is that it's a 5x50.  THAT is a plain ol' robusto in my dictionary.  Not a petit robusto.  WTF?

Save it for Tuesday.
Valid point.  But I'll surely forget by then.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #177 on: June 20, 2014, 11:03:16 AM »

How is the current jam offering a petit robusto?
I like the small torp better...but the MF LB PR is a favorite of mine
My point is that it's a 5x50.  THAT is a plain ol' robusto in my dictionary.  Not a petit robusto.  WTF?

Save it for Tuesday.
Valid point.  But I'll surely forget by then.

Maybe the guy tasked with this write up has big hands.

« Reply #178 on: June 20, 2014, 11:03:40 AM »

Friday!  Morning, all.
Morning, Wacky Joe.

« Reply #179 on: June 20, 2014, 11:06:01 AM »

How is the current jam offering a petit robusto?
I like the small torp better...but the MF LB PR is a favorite of mine
My point is that it's a 5x50.  THAT is a plain ol' robusto in my dictionary.  Not a petit robusto.  WTF?
Ahh, with ya now...yeah that's as standard of a robusto as I have ever seen.