« Reply #120 on: June 20, 2014, 08:36:17 AM »

Getting pretty fancy there Mr Chip!   8)
I was just thinking the same thing.  But then I got dizzy looking at the recap and forgot to post it.   ;D  Thanks for the recaps, Chip.

« Reply #121 on: June 20, 2014, 08:39:17 AM »

...then I figured I should add the painting, since I rarely have a full weekend off.
That's why I bought brick.
I wish I had a brick house, would make the nights with 60mph winds very quiet!
My house is small and I'm probably on the smallest lot in my town but I like it.  My wife disagrees and is constantly looking online for something new.  I hope she finds something she likes in her budget.  I ain't leavin'!  My house is brick and was built in '32.  They don't make 'em like that anymore.

« Reply #122 on: June 20, 2014, 08:40:23 AM »

Flight home canceled, rerouted, first flight delayed two hours, second leg canceled, rescheduled again, hope to get home by 530 now. The joy and glamour of travel!
Oh damn.  Sorry to hear that.  I was just about to ask your status.  Can you smoke, at least?

« Reply #123 on: June 20, 2014, 08:42:34 AM »

...then I figured I should add the painting, since I rarely have a full weekend off.
That's why I bought brick.
I wish I had a brick house, would make the nights with 60mph winds very quiet!
My house is small and I'm probably on the smallest lot in my town but I like it.  My wife disagrees and is constantly looking online for something new.  I hope she finds something she likes in her budget.  I ain't leavin'!  My house is brick and was built in '32.  They don't make 'em like that anymore.
When I was in StL with Mike we went to a sandwich shop in an Italian neighborhood...amazing.  All fire hydrants were painted flag colors, fences, flag poles, etc...and like sfish said, every house...BRICK. Love Italian neighborhoods

« Reply #124 on: June 20, 2014, 08:43:47 AM »

Flight home canceled, rerouted, first flight delayed two hours, second leg canceled, rescheduled again, hope to get home by 530 now. The joy and glamour of travel!
Yikes. Long day ahead.

« Reply #125 on: June 20, 2014, 08:44:26 AM »

...then I figured I should add the painting, since I rarely have a full weekend off.
That's why I bought brick.
I wish I had a brick house, would make the nights with 60mph winds very quiet!
My house is small and I'm probably on the smallest lot in my town but I like it.  My wife disagrees and is constantly looking online for something new.  I hope she finds something she likes in her budget.  I ain't leavin'!  My house is brick and was built in '32.  They don't make 'em like that anymore.
When I was in StL with Mike we went to a sandwich shop in an Italian neighborhood...amazing.  All fire hydrants were painted flag colors, fences, flag poles, etc...and like sfish said, every house...BRICK. Love Italian neighborhoods
Mmmmm, sandwich.  Think I may have to go refill the coffee and find some grub.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/20/2014
« Reply #126 on: June 20, 2014, 08:56:26 AM »

...then I figured I should add the painting, since I rarely have a full weekend off.
That's why I bought brick.
I wish I had a brick house, would make the nights with 60mph winds very quiet!
My house is small and I'm probably on the smallest lot in my town but I like it.  My wife disagrees and is constantly looking online for something new.  I hope she finds something she likes in her budget.  I ain't leavin'!  My house is brick and was built in '32.  They don't make 'em like that anymore.
When I was in StL with Mike we went to a sandwich shop in an Italian neighborhood...amazing.  All fire hydrants were painted flag colors, fences, flag poles, etc...and like sfish said, every house...BRICK. Love Italian neighborhoods
Mmmmm, sandwich.  Think I may have to go refill the coffee and find some grub.
Down 7# in the last 20 days.....hold the mayo.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/20/2014
« Reply #127 on: June 20, 2014, 08:57:10 AM »

Good morning all. WorLurk mode.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/20/2014
« Reply #128 on: June 20, 2014, 08:59:58 AM »

Flight home canceled, rerouted, first flight delayed two hours, second leg canceled, rescheduled again, hope to get home by 530 now. The joy and glamour of travel!
Oh damn.  Sorry to hear that.  I was just about to ask your status.  Can you smoke, at least?
You would think they would just do a private plane for him to make up for the trouble as much as he flys.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #129 on: June 20, 2014, 09:02:19 AM »

good morning gents
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #130 on: June 20, 2014, 09:05:33 AM »

Have to add my thanks to Chip for the recaps.  The rolling one is messing with my eyes.

« Reply #131 on: June 20, 2014, 09:05:55 AM »

Flight home canceled, rerouted, first flight delayed two hours, second leg canceled, rescheduled again, hope to get home by 530 now. The joy and glamour of travel!
Oh damn.  Sorry to hear that.  I was just about to ask your status.  Can you smoke, at least?
Good thought but no.

« Reply #132 on: June 20, 2014, 09:08:45 AM »

Flight home canceled, rerouted, first flight delayed two hours, second leg canceled, rescheduled again, hope to get home by 530 now. The joy and glamour of travel!
Oh damn.  Sorry to hear that.  I was just about to ask your status.  Can you smoke, at least?
You would think they would just do a private plane for him to make up for the trouble as much as he flys.
Just another grunt in the tat race. Road warriors are a dime a dozen.

« Reply #133 on: June 20, 2014, 09:11:41 AM »

good morning gents
Good morning TRO!

« Reply #134 on: June 20, 2014, 09:17:05 AM »