glassken

« Reply #480 on: June 20, 2014, 06:28:38 PM »

Last 1/3 of that LA 1495 got really harsh so snuffed it there.
No reason to smoke a bad tasting cigar, I always say!
Logged

EA

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Ya' know what this guitar needs? Lessons.
Re: 6/20/2014
« Reply #481 on: June 20, 2014, 06:32:21 PM »

Now here my friends is a real Louisiana Dinner to die for!  Wish I was where you are Ken I would be at the Red Fish Grill next week.

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?ca=c16fe9e4-8020-4285-ad5f-015766c85179&c=9218a020-b6da-11e3-b806-d4ae527599c4&ch=92c47080-b6da-11e3-b84a-d4ae527599c4

Man, that sounds good!!

« Reply #482 on: June 20, 2014, 06:33:05 PM »

Now here my friends is a real Louisiana Dinner to die for!  Wish I was where you are Ken I would be at the Red Fish Grill next week.

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?ca=c16fe9e4-8020-4285-ad5f-015766c85179&c=9218a020-b6da-11e3-b806-d4ae527599c4&ch=92c47080-b6da-11e3-b84a-d4ae527599c4
TXDave, that menu & the beer look great. problem is, that I will be 300 miles from New Orleans visiting my daughter. Warden, on the other hand will be there with her slut friends, so I may forward it to her. Hopefully her "Friends" will bring money, because they are known to plan things, and at the last minute ask if they can pay her back later, which means that I am paying for there whoring, drinking and meals! Okay, rant over!
Rant warranted!  I did one of their meal deals last year and it was worth twice the price, really good.
TXDave, I'm still looking over the menu! If the Brennan family owns it, it will be excellent. I fly out about 50 minutes from N.O. I may have to stop in there next time the helicopters are shut down due to weather.
What field you working in?  I used to captain the bigger crew boats 20 or so years ago.  Excellent snapper fishing out there then.  There used to be a rig exactly 11 miles out of South Pass right on the shelf drop off had the best fishing anywhere ever.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #483 on: June 20, 2014, 06:34:09 PM »

good evening. just got home from work and sent an email enquiry to a place in Orlando, Fl. now I'm ready for a cigar and coffee.
Howdy, Dean! Take a break!

thanks Ken, I need one. trying to find cheap rental property available come October isn't easy. I can live in my Jeep if need be.
They only allow Canadians to do that.

oh crap.
Dean, just tell them you know Barry, should get you right in.

Johnny, I'll message you shortly with information on what I can afford if you'd be kind enough to get some information around your way.
No problem Dean, I'll check around.

message sent Johnny.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/20/2014
« Reply #484 on: June 20, 2014, 06:34:15 PM »

Good evening everyone!  Mac Cafe Hyde Park with a RRG&C.  Did y'all hear Bianca screaming?  Honduras just scored its first goal in the World Cup since 1982.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #485 on: June 20, 2014, 06:35:16 PM »

good evening. just got home from work and sent an email enquiry to a place in Orlando, Fl. now I'm ready for a cigar and coffee.
Howdy, Dean! Take a break!

thanks Ken, I need one. trying to find cheap rental property available come October isn't easy. I can live in my Jeep if need be.
They only allow Canadians to do that.

oh crap.
Dean, just tell them you know Barry, should get you right in.

Johnny, I'll message you shortly with information on what I can afford if you'd be kind enough to get some information around your way.
You can sleep on the bus stop bench in front of my office in downtown Austin and they will feed you 3 free hot meals a day in the church across the street.  Would have to pay parking to sleep in your Jeep.

I may not be able to afford parking.

« Reply #486 on: June 20, 2014, 06:36:18 PM »

Good evening everyone!  Mac Cafe Hyde Park with a RRG&C.  Did y'all hear Bianca screaming?  Honduras just scored its first goal in the World Cup since 1982.
Evening KC.
Logged

EA

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Ya' know what this guitar needs? Lessons.
Re: 6/20/2014
« Reply #487 on: June 20, 2014, 06:36:34 PM »

Got my Box + 4 of the Egdar Hoill Vida's from Cigar King today - going light one up later. Daughter's school ended today - twenty friends over tonight. Got to man the grill.

« Reply #488 on: June 20, 2014, 06:39:18 PM »

Hey Dean I was thinking about one of those My Father specials at Atlantic what did you think of that one you got?

« Reply #489 on: June 20, 2014, 06:40:16 PM »

Got my Box + 4 of the Egdar Hoill Vida's from Cigar King today - going light one up later. Daughter's school ended today - twenty friends over tonight. Got to man the grill.
Evening EA.  better man the tranquilizers you will need them.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #490 on: June 20, 2014, 06:40:23 PM »

Got my Box + 4 of the Egdar Hoill Vida's from Cigar King today - going light one up later. Daughter's school ended today - twenty friends over tonight. Got to man the grill.
EA, Let me know how it is. Mine arrived too late at the PO to be delivered.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #491 on: June 20, 2014, 06:40:35 PM »

Good evening everyone!  Mac Cafe Hyde Park with a RRG&C.  Did y'all hear Bianca screaming?  Honduras just scored its first goal in the World Cup since 1982.

hahaha. really? hi KC. just emailed a place in Orlando: La Casa Del Sol. and a place in Ocala: Golden Pond Village. I really like the Orlando place.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #492 on: June 20, 2014, 06:41:07 PM »

....... and Sooner says hi.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #493 on: June 20, 2014, 06:41:43 PM »

good evening. just got home from work and sent an email enquiry to a place in Orlando, Fl. now I'm ready for a cigar and coffee.
Howdy, Dean! Take a break!

thanks Ken, I need one. trying to find cheap rental property available come October isn't easy. I can live in my Jeep if need be.
They only allow Canadians to do that.

oh crap.
Dean, just tell them you know Barry, should get you right in.

Johnny, I'll message you shortly with information on what I can afford if you'd be kind enough to get some information around your way.
No problem Dean, I'll check around.

message sent Johnny.
Got it Dean, almost certain we can get you in a nice one cheaper than that.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #494 on: June 20, 2014, 06:42:26 PM »

Hey Dean I was thinking about one of those My Father specials at Atlantic what did you think of that one you got?

cigars and box are nice. crap lighter, cutter, and ashtray though.