Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

What the hell, a midnight visit from Bean and a 2:00 am drop in by CG?
I was just afraid CG was going to start posting pics from the guys.
Lordy, would not desire to wake up and see those views.
Logged

dwgbryant

good morning Chip and Dave, 54° and foggy here, coffee and a RP American Market Selection going.
Logged

dwgbryant

with all phone and cable lines cut there is no way to watch the race in the clubhouse today, besides, I have two business meetings to attend at 4pm about an hour away so I guess I'm shit out of luck all around.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

good morning Chip and Dave, 54° and foggy here, coffee and a RP American Market Selection going.
Good morning Dean.
Logged

dwgbryant

good morning Chip and Dave, 54° and foggy here, coffee and a RP American Market Selection going.
Good morning Dean.
slow Sunday here Chip.

Morning Dean.  53 here this morning with light rain in the area.  53 will also be the high today with colder air moving in for at least the next week.

with all phone and cable lines cut there is no way to watch the race in the clubhouse today, besides, I have two business meetings to attend at 4pm about an hour away so I guess I'm shit out of luck all around.
That sux!

Dean, you Find anything of interest on the house hunting yesterday?

Went back to sleep and got me a little nap in.
Logged

dwgbryant

Morning Dean.  53 here this morning with light rain in the area.  53 will also be the high today with colder air moving in for at least the next week.
calling for mid 70's this afternoon :)
Logged

dwgbryant

Dean, you Find anything of interest on the house hunting yesterday?
evey place I checked out the last few days, 6 in all are full, but the have me on their lists if anything opens. bad time of year and any place that does a credit check denies me.

Morning Dean.  53 here this morning with light rain in the area.  53 will also be the high today with colder air moving in for at least the next week.
calling for mid 70's this afternoon :)
75 here yesterday but going downhill now.

Dean, you Find anything of interest on the house hunting yesterday?
evey place I checked out the last few days, 6 in all are full, but the have me on their lists if anything opens. bad time of year and any place that does a credit check denies me.
Blue hairs should be heading back north in a few weeks to open some stuff up.
Logged

dwgbryant

Dean, you Find anything of interest on the house hunting yesterday?
evey place I checked out the last few days, 6 in all are full, but the have me on their lists if anything opens. bad time of year and any place that does a credit check denies me.
Blue hairs should be heading back north in a few weeks to open some stuff up.
I hope I don't get my walking papers before I find something, but the eviction process takes a bit of time, just hate having to find a place just to have a place to live.
Logged

dwgbryant

everyone having breakfast or at church?
Logged