CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: 3/30/2022  (Read 3527 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 3/30/2022
« Reply #90 on: March 30, 2022, 08:37:52 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Howdy, Bret. What's going on?
Sorry to be slow. Got interrupted by work, then I had to dash to Lacey to have lunch with my team. Then drove back and it's been work like crazy.

Good news is that my boss showed up for the team lunch, and he paid the tab. Sp that was nice.

It's not a bad day.
I made brats on the grill for dinner and ran out of gas right near the end. So that's a task added to my list for Saturday.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #91 on: March 30, 2022, 09:17:31 PM »

65 degrees and a Norteņo

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #92 on: March 30, 2022, 09:56:23 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Sorry to be slow. Got interrupted by work, then I had to dash to Lacey to have lunch with my team. Then drove back and it's been work like crazy.

Good news is that my boss showed up for the team lunch, and he paid the tab. Sp that was nice.

It's not a bad day.
I made brats on the grill for dinner and ran out of gas right near the end. So that's a task added to my list for Saturday.
Always have a spare tank on hand.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #93 on: March 30, 2022, 09:58:40 PM »

Man O' War Side Projects Phalanx
(6.5"x56)Pack of 5
| MSRP: $9.44 per cigar

Only 2 Left
4.66 out of 5
BUY 5+ CIGARS
$6.00
per cigar
$29.99 total price
SAVE 36%

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #94 on: March 30, 2022, 10:58:47 PM »

My neighbor's home is on fire. Looks like they might be spending the night at my place. That's an awful situation for them. Looks like it was contained to the attached garage but I'm sure they'll have smoke damage all over.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #95 on: March 30, 2022, 11:01:49 PM »

Morning, muchachos.

It's not a bad day.
I should, but never feel like shelling out for the extra tank. But I go to a gas station that fills the tank all the way up to the 20 pound mark, not the 15 pounds you get most places.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #96 on: March 30, 2022, 11:02:58 PM »

My neighbor's home is on fire. Looks like they might be spending the night at my place. That's an awful situation for them. Looks like it was contained to the attached garage but I'm sure they'll have smoke damage all over.
Oh man, that's rough. At least it sounds like everyone is safe, that's the most important thing.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #97 on: March 30, 2022, 11:03:31 PM »

USA has qualified for the World Cup, first time in 8 years.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #98 on: March 30, 2022, 11:04:50 PM »

Morning, muchachos.

It's not a bad day.
I should, but never feel like shelling out for the extra tank. But I go to a gas station that fills the tank all the way up to the 20 pound mark, not the 15 pounds you get most places.
Place nearby also fills them all the way and it only costs me $14. At least that used to be the price. Not sure what things cost anymore.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #99 on: March 30, 2022, 11:06:39 PM »

Oh man, that's rough. At least it sounds like everyone is safe, that's the most important thing.
Absolutely true. I currently have a guinea pig shitting all over my house too. That part I could have done without.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #100 on: March 30, 2022, 11:08:08 PM »

Is '22 a World Cup year?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #101 on: March 30, 2022, 11:10:02 PM »

Absolutely true. I currently have a guinea pig shitting all over my house too. That part I could have done without.
Oof.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #102 on: March 30, 2022, 11:12:34 PM »

Is '22 a World Cup year?
Yes sir. In November, since it's in Qatar, which is terribly warm in the summer. Which made Qatar an odd choice.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #103 on: March 30, 2022, 11:13:06 PM »

Morning, muchachos.

It's not a bad day.
Place nearby also fills them all the way and it only costs me $14. At least that used to be the price. Not sure what things cost anymore.
Used to be $17 there, can't wait to see what it is now.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #104 on: March 30, 2022, 11:14:07 PM »

Is '22 a World Cup year?
Yes sir. In November, since it's in Qatar, which is terribly warm in the summer. Which made Qatar an odd choice.
That's different. I'm looking forward to it.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8