Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2018, 01:36:15 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret. What's on the agenda for this weekend?
Supposed to be at a shooting match. But looks like I'm going to be at work half the day tomorrow.
Sorry to hear it. Can you work remotely, at least?
I could, however, there's really nothing for me to do but cheer everyone on. So it's a matter of optics. As the new supervisor, it looks good if I'm so committed to the success of this data conversion that I drive in on a Saturday to "supervise" it.

Go team.
Ahhhhh. Understood.

« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2018, 01:41:11 PM »

building my white clam sauce for ravioli tonight. should be ready at 6pm. cucumber, tomato, and onions marinating in Italian dressing for salad, loaf of crusty Italian bread prepped with real garlic and butter to throw in the oven half hour prior to eating.
Cheese ravioli with clam sauce?

I'm not judging, just asking.

« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2018, 01:43:10 PM »

building my white clam sauce for ravioli tonight. should be ready at 6pm. cucumber, tomato, and onions marinating in Italian dressing for salad, loaf of crusty Italian bread prepped with real garlic and butter to throw in the oven half hour prior to eating.
Cheese ravioli with clam sauce?

I'm not judging, just asking.
yes, it's very good. you need to try it sometime.

« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2018, 01:44:02 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret. What's on the agenda for this weekend?
Supposed to be at a shooting match. But looks like I'm going to be at work half the day tomorrow.
Sorry to hear it. Can you work remotely, at least?
I could, however, there's really nothing for me to do but cheer everyone on. So it's a matter of optics. As the new supervisor, it looks good if I'm so committed to the success of this data conversion that I drive in on a Saturday to "supervise" it.

Go team.
Ahhhhh. Understood.
I think I'll bring donuts, just to piss in everyone's Wheaties. Everyone associated with this, including my technical lead who's doing the conversion work, are health nuts.

« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2018, 02:00:55 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret. What's on the agenda for this weekend?
Supposed to be at a shooting match. But looks like I'm going to be at work half the day tomorrow.
Sorry to hear it. Can you work remotely, at least?
I could, however, there's really nothing for me to do but cheer everyone on. So it's a matter of optics. As the new supervisor, it looks good if I'm so committed to the success of this data conversion that I drive in on a Saturday to "supervise" it.

Go team.
Ahhhhh. Understood.
I think I'll bring donuts, just to piss in everyone's Wheaties. Everyone associated with this, including my technical lead who's doing the conversion work, are health nuts.

bring LOTS of donuts.

« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2018, 02:12:38 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret. What's on the agenda for this weekend?
Supposed to be at a shooting match. But looks like I'm going to be at work half the day tomorrow.
Sorry to hear it. Can you work remotely, at least?
I could, however, there's really nothing for me to do but cheer everyone on. So it's a matter of optics. As the new supervisor, it looks good if I'm so committed to the success of this data conversion that I drive in on a Saturday to "supervise" it.

Go team.
Ahhhhh. Understood.
I think I'll bring donuts, just to piss in everyone's Wheaties. Everyone associated with this, including my technical lead who's doing the conversion work, are health nuts.

bring LOTS of donuts.
That's sound advice for any social situation.

« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2018, 02:14:46 PM »

building my white clam sauce for ravioli tonight. should be ready at 6pm. cucumber, tomato, and onions marinating in Italian dressing for salad, loaf of crusty Italian bread prepped with real garlic and butter to throw in the oven half hour prior to eating.
Cheese ravioli with clam sauce?

I'm not judging, just asking.
yes, it's very good. you need to try it sometime.
That's probably like asking a Mexican to try Taco Bell.

« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2018, 02:22:06 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2018, 02:29:02 PM »

Something new lit up, TAA Edition FdLA Sun Grown Lancero

Waiting on baseball to start at 3:00.

« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2018, 02:43:39 PM »

building my white clam sauce for ravioli tonight. should be ready at 6pm. cucumber, tomato, and onions marinating in Italian dressing for salad, loaf of crusty Italian bread prepped with real garlic and butter to throw in the oven half hour prior to eating.
Cheese ravioli with clam sauce?

I'm not judging, just asking.
yes, it's very good. you need to try it sometime.
I just may. Red or white?

« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2018, 02:44:27 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret. What's on the agenda for this weekend?
Supposed to be at a shooting match. But looks like I'm going to be at work half the day tomorrow.
Sorry to hear it. Can you work remotely, at least?
I could, however, there's really nothing for me to do but cheer everyone on. So it's a matter of optics. As the new supervisor, it looks good if I'm so committed to the success of this data conversion that I drive in on a Saturday to "supervise" it.

Go team.
Ahhhhh. Understood.
I think I'll bring donuts, just to piss in everyone's Wheaties. Everyone associated with this, including my technical lead who's doing the conversion work, are health nuts.
Everyone needs comfort food when working weekends.

« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2018, 03:04:03 PM »

Something new lit up, TAA Edition FdLA Sun Grown Lancero

Waiting on baseball to start at 3:00.
That sounds like a winner. Looking forward to a cigar in about 60 minutes. May go for the Montecristo New York Connoisseur Edition. I'm not a big Monte fan but I bought one of each, New York and Las Vegas.

« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2018, 03:08:17 PM »

Something new lit up, TAA Edition FdLA Sun Grown Lancero

Waiting on baseball to start at 3:00.
That sounds like a winner. Looking forward to a cigar in about 60 minutes. May go for the Montecristo New York Connoisseur Edition. I'm not a big Monte fan but I bought one of each, New York and Las Vegas.
What better choice for walking the streets of NYC👍

« Reply #58 on: June 22, 2018, 03:16:02 PM »

A rare sensible court ruling, and one that kicks the commie city of Austin right in the nuts!

Backing businesses over environmentalists, the Texas Supreme Court on Friday said cities like Austin may not ban retailers from providing customers with disposable bags at the checkout counter.

In a unanimous ruling, the state’s highest civil court said bag bans run afoul of a state law that prohibits cities from trying to reduce waste by banning “containers” and “packages.” Although the terms are not defined in the law, their plain meaning must be read to include bags under the prohibition, the court ruled.

« Reply #59 on: June 22, 2018, 03:16:33 PM »

Something new lit up, TAA Edition FdLA Sun Grown Lancero

Waiting on baseball to start at 3:00.
That sounds like a winner. Looking forward to a cigar in about 60 minutes. May go for the Montecristo New York Connoisseur Edition. I'm not a big Monte fan but I bought one of each, New York and Las Vegas.
What better choice for walking the streets of NYC
Here's the write-up on it...

Montecristo New York Connoisseur Edition was blended with New York in mind. The packaging is first-class, with individual slots, retaining the cigar’s sharp box-press shape. A clean and refined black box is highlighted with New York imagery. But the real star is the blend. Using an ultra-premium Ecuadoran Habano wrapper over a Nicaraguan binder and Dominican fillers, it is a blend that has won over locals for years. Now it can be a part of your collection, anywhere in the world!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7