Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2018, 07:23:57 AM »

lady goes in for surgery tomorrow. putting in a permanent BurstDR. 4 electric leads in her spine and controller in her hip. the temporary one she had a few months back eliminated about 85% of her chronic pain she's endured for 20+ years.

https://www.sjm.com/en/patients/chronic-pain/managing-chronic-pain/spinal-cord-stimulation?clset=af584191-45c9-4201-8740-5409f4cf8bdd%3ab20716c1-c2a6-4e4c-844b-d0dd6899eb3a
Better take it easy on her then for a few weeks!

« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2018, 07:24:00 AM »

Good morning boys, you won't hear much from me today. Training a guy to take my position...fun
So then you'll have more time to banter?

« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2018, 07:25:44 AM »

good morning Daves and Tony.
Super 2 robusto and coffee here.
Good morning, Dean. How are you feeling today?
rough night. woke up every 2 hours with night sweats and itching. hands still hurt but not as bad as they were, meds kicking in a little.
Do you have the flu too?
not yet. I think it's just a reaction to the meds.
Sounds like a possibility.

« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2018, 07:26:40 AM »

lady goes in for surgery tomorrow. putting in a permanent BurstDR. 4 electric leads in her spine and controller in her hip. the temporary one she had a few months back eliminated about 85% of her chronic pain she's endured for 20+ years.

https://www.sjm.com/en/patients/chronic-pain/managing-chronic-pain/spinal-cord-stimulation?clset=af584191-45c9-4201-8740-5409f4cf8bdd%3ab20716c1-c2a6-4e4c-844b-d0dd6899eb3a
Better take it easy on her then for a few weeks!
Time to put the redhead in the rotation...or plan a trip to Jacksonville.

« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2018, 07:34:46 AM »

Good morning boys, you won't hear much from me today. Training a guy to take my position...fun
Dejavu. Is he Indian?

Good morning, Scott.
Indian? What did I miss?
In the IT world, when you train somebody to do your job... They usually fly him/her in from India and give you the boot soon afterwards.

« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2018, 07:47:45 AM »

Good morning boys, you won't hear much from me today. Training a guy to take my position...fun
Dejavu. Is he Indian?

Good morning, Scott.
Indian? What did I miss?
You're training someone to take your place. What did WE miss?
I was also promoted

« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2018, 07:48:06 AM »

Good morning boys, you won't hear much from me today. Training a guy to take my position...fun
Dejavu. Is he Indian?

Good morning, Scott.
Indian? What did I miss?
In the IT world, when you train somebody to do your job... They usually fly him/her in from India and give you the boot soon afterwards.
Ahhh, got it

« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2018, 07:49:51 AM »

Good morning boys, you won't hear much from me today. Training a guy to take my position...fun
morning Scott.
Morning Dean, good luck to the lady tomorrow
thanks Scott.

« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2018, 07:50:58 AM »

lady goes in for surgery tomorrow. putting in a permanent BurstDR. 4 electric leads in her spine and controller in her hip. the temporary one she had a few months back eliminated about 85% of her chronic pain she's endured for 20+ years.

https://www.sjm.com/en/patients/chronic-pain/managing-chronic-pain/spinal-cord-stimulation?clset=af584191-45c9-4201-8740-5409f4cf8bdd%3ab20716c1-c2a6-4e4c-844b-d0dd6899eb3a
Better take it easy on her then for a few weeks!
6-8 weeks actually.
there's always the redhead and old model.

« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2018, 07:51:43 AM »

lady goes in for surgery tomorrow. putting in a permanent BurstDR. 4 electric leads in her spine and controller in her hip. the temporary one she had a few months back eliminated about 85% of her chronic pain she's endured for 20+ years.

https://www.sjm.com/en/patients/chronic-pain/managing-chronic-pain/spinal-cord-stimulation?clset=af584191-45c9-4201-8740-5409f4cf8bdd%3ab20716c1-c2a6-4e4c-844b-d0dd6899eb3a
Better take it easy on her then for a few weeks!
Time to put the redhead in the rotation...or plan a trip to Jacksonville.
+1

« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2018, 07:52:28 AM »

Good morning boys, you won't hear much from me today. Training a guy to take my position...fun
Dejavu. Is he Indian?

Good morning, Scott.
Indian? What did I miss?
You're training someone to take your place. What did WE miss?
I was also promoted
Congratulations.

« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2018, 07:53:57 AM »

Good morning boys, you won't hear much from me today. Training a guy to take my position...fun
Dejavu. Is he Indian?

Good morning, Scott.
Indian? What did I miss?
You're training someone to take your place. What did WE miss?
I was also promoted
Congratulations.
Thanks Dean

« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2018, 08:00:20 AM »

Good morning boys, you won't hear much from me today. Training a guy to take my position...fun
Dejavu. Is he Indian?

Good morning, Scott.
Indian? What did I miss?
You're training someone to take your place. What did WE miss?
I was also promoted
Guess we know who's  buying the pizza next herf!  Congrats Fishy!

« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2018, 08:00:36 AM »

Good morning boys, you won't hear much from me today. Training a guy to take my position...fun
Dejavu. Is he Indian?

Good morning, Scott.
Indian? What did I miss?
You're training someone to take your place. What did WE miss?
I was also promoted
Congrats, big guy.

« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2018, 08:06:23 AM »

Good morning boys, you won't hear much from me today. Training a guy to take my position...fun
Dejavu. Is he Indian?

Good morning, Scott.
Indian? What did I miss?
You're training someone to take your place. What did WE miss?
I was also promoted
Guess we know who's  buying the pizza next herf!  Congrats Fishy!
Still Tony, thanks Dave
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8