Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Amazing, there are no major delays this morning  at any of the large hub airports
I'm sure the evening will be fun.  As long as it clears out by tomorrow morning.

Morning UncleTony.

Amazing, there are no major delays this morning  at any of the large hub airports
I'm sure the evening will be fun.  As long as it clears out by tomorrow morning.
U got to travel tomorrow?

Quite a few Yanks sailing by headed for FL this morning

STOP THEM DAVE, STOP THEM!

I am looking at my lawn and it's going to need one more cutting before our Christmas party this year, then should be good until March or April.

btw - as I was paying my bill at the Pesky Pelican after prime rib Friday and talking with the owners husband at the cash register, I noticed he had a cigar tucked away. one thing lead to another and we exchanged a few smokes. this is what I ended up with.

damn, missed this sale.

btw - as I was paying my bill at the Pesky Pelican after prime rib Friday and talking with the owners husband at the cash register, I noticed he had a cigar tucked away. one thing lead to another and we exchanged a few smokes. this is what I ended up with.
Those Onyx used to be real good. Had one about a year ago and it was just meh. Don't know if the blend changed or just my tastes.

btw - as I was paying my bill at the Pesky Pelican after prime rib Friday and talking with the owners husband at the cash register, I noticed he had a cigar tucked away. one thing lead to another and we exchanged a few smokes. this is what I ended up with.
Those Onyx used to be real good. Had one about a year ago and it was just meh. Don't know if the blend changed or just my tastes.
not a fan of churchills but good enough for the golf course.

btw - as I was paying my bill at the Pesky Pelican after prime rib Friday and talking with the owners husband at the cash register, I noticed he had a cigar tucked away. one thing lead to another and we exchanged a few smokes. this is what I ended up with.
Those Onyx used to be real good. Had one about a year ago and it was just meh. Don't know if the blend changed or just my tastes.
not a fan of churchills but good enough for the golf course.
Just don't try fishing with a lit Churchill you will burn your line in half!

btw - as I was paying my bill at the Pesky Pelican after prime rib Friday and talking with the owners husband at the cash register, I noticed he had a cigar tucked away. one thing lead to another and we exchanged a few smokes. this is what I ended up with.
Those Onyx used to be real good. Had one about a year ago and it was just meh. Don't know if the blend changed or just my tastes.
not a fan of churchills but good enough for the golf course.
Just don't try fishing with a lit Churchill you will burn your line in half!
LOL, agreed. I can see me doing that.

btw - as I was paying my bill at the Pesky Pelican after prime rib Friday and talking with the owners husband at the cash register, I noticed he had a cigar tucked away. one thing lead to another and we exchanged a few smokes. this is what I ended up with.
Those Onyx used to be real good. Had one about a year ago and it was just meh. Don't know if the blend changed or just my tastes.
not a fan of churchills but good enough for the golf course.
Just don't try fishing with a lit Churchill you will burn your line in half!
LOL, agreed. I can see me doing that.
I have done it with less than a Churchill

sand gnats are out in force tonight.

sand gnats are out in force tonight.
Now those biting bastards are awful !

It's official now